Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,651 members, 7,823,845 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 04:26 PM

Young Sowore Protesting Against The Military (Throwback Photos) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Young Sowore Protesting Against The Military (Throwback Photos) (59346 Views)

Is Sowore Protesting For Nigerians Or For Selfish Interest? (photo) / Young Sowore Fighting For Democracy With M.K.O Abiola / Abiola: Sowore Protesting Annulment Of June 12, 1993 Election (Throwback Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Young Sowore Protesting Against The Military (Throwback Photos) by tempusfugit: 9:49am On Aug 07, 2019
Re you actually asking USA born nigerian ( a young girl)
Provabile never lived in nigeria, should come to nigeria to fight your battle ?
Why is your father not fighting for you?[/quote]
Re: Young Sowore Protesting Against The Military (Throwback Photos) by Paxie55: 9:50am On Aug 07, 2019
anonimi:

Because you are not one of his people
I'm not Yoruba.
We have our own agenda which is Biafra.
Is he fighting for Biafra freedom?
Re: Young Sowore Protesting Against The Military (Throwback Photos) by yawehoverall: 9:50am On Aug 07, 2019
farmerjoaquim92:
I KNOWS MORE THAN U SO DONT SAY WHAT U DONT KNOW ON THIS PLATFORM.

Then tell us what you know, don't be scared eh, it's a faceless platform
Re: Young Sowore Protesting Against The Military (Throwback Photos) by orisa37: 9:51am On Aug 07, 2019
Sowore be blessed with Power, Might and Hope. ICJ AMEN.

2 Likes

Re: Young Sowore Protesting Against The Military (Throwback Photos) by abayomilaws(m): 9:52am On Aug 07, 2019
solmusdesigns:
angry

Sowore and Nnamdi kanu are two misguided people... why cant they just hire a lawyer during their planing phase, it saddens me seeing people play into Buhari's net.... same way Baba Fela played into buhari's net

How did sowore play into the hands of buhari? So he should have sought permission or licence to protest and you expected buhari or any government to licence what will discredit their government. From time immemorial , freedom is not freely given by the oppressors but must be fought for by the oppressed. Even the mighty Nelson Mandela, indefatigable Martin Luther King Jnr and even pious Mahatma Ghandi broke many laws in the process of fighting for change and revolution. That Is how history is being made.. Thanks to Buhari , he will help make Sowore an hero or maybe a Matyr... Please support good thing for once...

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Young Sowore Protesting Against The Military (Throwback Photos) by TheKingIsHere: 9:52am On Aug 07, 2019
Mummymahdi:
Anybody that compare Nnamdi Kanu and Sowore is not thinking well. Sowore is naturally an activist and wish better life for the masses in General, as in he wish well for the whole nation, who be Tinubu, with time common man will make Sowore democratically elected president because Buharis regime is already advertising His patriotic nature. #freesowore

Buhari is a mistake, a failure and the worst person to become Nigerian president.
Re: Young Sowore Protesting Against The Military (Throwback Photos) by ElsonMorali: 9:53am On Aug 07, 2019
tigerclaws:
this guy is not your average yeroba Muslim

You mean like Fela, Gani Fawehinmi, Wole Soyinka, and the other Yoruba Moslems that have fought for the average Nigerian to the detriment of their lives?

Maybe you can mention some of your own that are known to have fought for the oppressed Nigerian.

1 Like

Re: Young Sowore Protesting Against The Military (Throwback Photos) by omoluka: 9:54am On Aug 07, 2019
lawrenzo007:
Brave Sowore... we can only brave people from that part (Ondo) of Yoruba land... the rest are cowards
Ondo and Ekiti
Re: Young Sowore Protesting Against The Military (Throwback Photos) by uglodoh(f): 9:54am On Aug 07, 2019
Adakintroy2:

But Jonathan called for conference na..why didn't sowoleleyin show up. Why Una like things the hard way.

Anyhow my own is Jonathan said you will regret this and you are regreting

How many youth did Jonathan invite to the conference. Sowore would have invited himself to the conference?

2 Likes

Re: Young Sowore Protesting Against The Military (Throwback Photos) by Trendishine: 9:55am On Aug 07, 2019
That man there (sowore) is the only afonja in the entire planet I respect... I would listen to him, way above that white bearded man, tinubu, Obasanjo and other hypocritical afonjas put together...
Re: Young Sowore Protesting Against The Military (Throwback Photos) by Nobody: 9:56am On Aug 07, 2019
kurupt1:
No mind them especially that stupid one called Chiagoziem that is trying to turn it into igbo vs yoruba fight.And beside I'm igbo but sentiments have to be dropped aside
God bless you for this comment,that guy and his likes are really misrepresenting igbos,....Igbos I know in real life are intelligent people ,that guy and his likes should be cautioned,it's getting out of hand

3 Likes

Re: Young Sowore Protesting Against The Military (Throwback Photos) by solmusdesigns: 9:56am On Aug 07, 2019
gidgiddy:

Why do they need a Lawyer when what they are doing is already in the constitution? The person who needs a Lawyer is Buhari because of his inability to understand the rights enshrined in the constitution

*The constituition supports a peaceful protest only if you notify the government through the state police commissioner before hand.
*A call for change of democratic government through civil disobedience and violence is unconstitutional and actually treasonable.
*Publicly inciting violence and even been recorded saying he would set himself ablaze(commiting suicide) is a punishable crime

this and many more reasons are why he needs a lawyer to guide his utterances and behavior so as not to be culpable for a crime, Buhari on the other side has legion of lawyers as associates even his daughter halima is a trained lawyer, same as his vice
Re: Young Sowore Protesting Against The Military (Throwback Photos) by prinxwizard(m): 9:57am On Aug 07, 2019
Obaofusa:
God bless yele sowore

I hated this guy before because of his Sahara reporters blackmailing GEJ.

Now seeing this guy his a hero.

All the activists, God bless nmadi kanu also

I'm not an ibo or Yoruba but for young men like this to fight for what they believe even in the face of death we should applaud them

Is not easy many youths nowadays are so scared to even walk in the night, many are on nairaland they're hiding behind keyboard suffering and smiling.

If y'all ever insult this great young men again be sowore , FFK, or nmadi kanu may God punish you
You just made my day..... �
Re: Young Sowore Protesting Against The Military (Throwback Photos) by ElsonMorali: 9:57am On Aug 07, 2019
lawrenzo007:
Brave Sowore... we can only brave people from that part (Ondo) of Yoruba land... the rest are cowards

Eranko sha. Gani Fawehinmi and Fela Anikulapo Kuti were both from Ondo state. Afofun.

3 Likes

Re: Young Sowore Protesting Against The Military (Throwback Photos) by DammyGbade(m): 9:58am On Aug 07, 2019
My advice to Youths is that they should continue to do what they know how to do best one day it will pay
Re: Young Sowore Protesting Against The Military (Throwback Photos) by solmusdesigns: 10:00am On Aug 07, 2019
fkj950ax:

How are you certain he didn't have a lawyer? Last time I checked, he has always been represented by Femi Falana, SAN.
ElZakzaky had lawyers, and he spent YEARS in illegal detention. Even the Courts couldn't uphold his rights.
Nnamdi Kanu had LAWYERSSSSSSSSS... he's in exile today.

#StopArmChairReasoning

They aren't misguided. Should General Buhari be playing any game that entraps people in "a net". You don't know, but your comment enables General Buhari and his net

like i said , he should have a lawyer at his pre planing and consultation phase, for all we know falana a reputable san can never watch his client make a blunder of threatening a goverment change through undemocratic means or threatening suicide (which is an actual crime) on tape...

Zakzaky had his issue with kaduna state government and not Buhari or the FG,
Re: Young Sowore Protesting Against The Military (Throwback Photos) by ElsonMorali: 10:01am On Aug 07, 2019
chiagozien:
if you like......

As usual. Empty mind.

1 Like

Re: Young Sowore Protesting Against The Military (Throwback Photos) by Nobody: 10:01am On Aug 07, 2019
royal200:
Now some of the so called youth,the elder of this fucking country will say sowore is fighting for himself, its Yoruba fight only,it was because he lose election,its was he doesnt get ministerial appointment,this and that.This country is beyond repairs,mumu youth allover.How many of your elders has started fighting for common man since he was young and are still on it...

They are easily lied to managed with poverty while the country is filled with milk and honey eaten up by so called ruler as if will are slave in our mother’s land. I want to the street on Monday to join force in my location guys are just trading in Pennies.

We need a Man that understand in economy not a with sarahia upbringing
Re: Young Sowore Protesting Against The Military (Throwback Photos) by nogragra: 10:01am On Aug 07, 2019
royal200:
Now some of the so called youth,the elder of this fucking country will say sowore is fighting for himself, its Yoruba fight only,it was because he lose election,its was he doesnt get ministerial appointment,this and that.This country is beyond repairs,mumu youth allover.How many of your elders has started fighting for common man since he was young and are still on it...
What do you expect from disoriented, disloyal, yahoo yahoo made,cultism weary, lazy, and unproductive youths of nowadays? Not much other than follow follow, money love and nuisance.

2 Likes

Re: Young Sowore Protesting Against The Military (Throwback Photos) by donaldde2: 10:02am On Aug 07, 2019
PUSSYBOY2:
The guy no be pretender at all! Imagine during the military regime, when activist dey run go hide for American, except for Chief Ghani Fawenhinmi

You get sense a lot..
Re: Young Sowore Protesting Against The Military (Throwback Photos) by ElsonMorali: 10:02am On Aug 07, 2019
TheKingIsHere:

Sowore is an Ijaw man not Yoruba.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Omoyele_Sowore

What is the meaning of Omoyele and Sowore in Ijaw language?

5 Likes

Re: Young Sowore Protesting Against The Military (Throwback Photos) by anonimi: 10:03am On Aug 07, 2019
Paxie55:
I'm not Yoruba.
We have our own agenda which is Biafra.
Is he fighting for Biafra freedom?

He is fighting for Nigeria freedom, which currently includes the Igbo states where some people call themselves Biafra.

2 Likes

Re: Young Sowore Protesting Against The Military (Throwback Photos) by TheKingIsHere: 10:04am On Aug 07, 2019
ElsonMorali:

Go and ask an Ijaw man.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Omoyele_Sowore

1 Like

Re: Young Sowore Protesting Against The Military (Throwback Photos) by fortran12: 10:04am On Aug 07, 2019
All the people defending him now, when he contested during the elections did you vote for him, it was then he needed these people most not now. Its easy to follow the crowd with your mouth while your heart is somewhere else.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Young Sowore Protesting Against The Military (Throwback Photos) by anonimi: 10:04am On Aug 07, 2019
ElsonMorali:

grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Young Sowore Protesting Against The Military (Throwback Photos) by Iamgrey5(m): 10:04am On Aug 07, 2019
ElsonMorali:

Sowore is Ijaw, his surname.

Omoleye is his Yoruba name, most Apoi Ijaw bear Yoruba names

1 Like

Re: Young Sowore Protesting Against The Military (Throwback Photos) by ElsonMorali: 10:04am On Aug 07, 2019
chiagozien:
i would love to have sir.

Fixed.
Re: Young Sowore Protesting Against The Military (Throwback Photos) by fortran12: 10:05am On Aug 07, 2019
tigerclaws:
[s][/s]
fela - a yeroba traditionalist = real yeroba

Gani fawehinmi - yeroba Christian = real yeroba

Wole soyinka - yeroba traditionalist/atheist = real yeroba

You see, no yeroba Muslim here because
yeroba Muslims are not real yerobas but immigrants from futa jalon that settled in south west

kiss the truth
Gani was a muslim

2 Likes

Re: Young Sowore Protesting Against The Military (Throwback Photos) by ElsonMorali: 10:05am On Aug 07, 2019
Iamgrey5:
Sowore is Ijaw

Omoleye is his Yoruba name, most Apoi Ijaw bear Yoruba names

He's Yoruba.

Can a Yoruba man bear Ijaw or Igbo names?

His first name is very Yoruba.

His family name is very Yoruba.

What's your conclusion bro?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Mary Efeturi: Amaechi Holds Me Hostage With Military, Wants Me To Write Results / Bayo Omoboriowo Shows Off His Family - Wife And Daughter (Pictures) / Musa Wada Emerges PDP Guber Candidate In Kogi As Dino Melaye Loses

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.