Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,772 members, 7,817,143 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:01 AM

Couples/lovers Sharing Passwords With Each Other: Advantage & Disadvantage - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Couples/lovers Sharing Passwords With Each Other: Advantage & Disadvantage (8472 Views)

Question For The Couples/lovers. / 4young Couples/lovers Who Need Someting To Muv Around. / A Girl Being Too Tall Is A Disadvantage,nl Over 6ft Girls,what's Ur Experience? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Couples/lovers Sharing Passwords With Each Other: Advantage & Disadvantage by Omolola1(f): 4:53pm On Nov 04, 2010
if i give u evrythng, u would faint out of exhaustion 4rm what u will behold!
Re: Couples/lovers Sharing Passwords With Each Other: Advantage & Disadvantage by mediatrix8(f): 4:53pm On Nov 04, 2010
OMOLOLA:

190 wanted to get the password to my heart  anD other accounts hahhaha, so funny because the password has been LOCKED and TAKEN by your own brother(a nigerian) kiss kiss kiss, sorry bro, try to be good and gentle here,you will surely find one wink wink
, a WOMAN THAT IS WILLING TO GIVE YOU THE PASSWORD TO HEAVEN :-* kiss kiss
Re: Couples/lovers Sharing Passwords With Each Other: Advantage & Disadvantage by Omolola1(f): 4:56pm On Nov 04, 2010
really?
Re: Couples/lovers Sharing Passwords With Each Other: Advantage & Disadvantage by mediatrix8(f): 5:00pm On Nov 04, 2010
yes, indeed!!
Re: Couples/lovers Sharing Passwords With Each Other: Advantage & Disadvantage by HTownEve(f): 5:06pm On Nov 04, 2010
Mr Omolola and Ms 190, please discuss your exchange of password in private. grin grin grin
But Ms 190, beware of what you might find since 190 is asking for other people's passwords. grin grin grin Abi na open relationship? Just teasing.
Re: Couples/lovers Sharing Passwords With Each Other: Advantage & Disadvantage by 190: 5:08pm On Nov 04, 2010
Omolola1:

if i give u evrythng, u would faint out of exhaustion 4rm what u will behold!

Bring it on, im waiting

send it 2 my facebook inbox and im hell serious abt it, else no marriage despite u have carried my NL pregnancy for me!!

@mediatrix8

which password
count me out6,i have never met u all my life,
neither have i ever talked with you
dont scatter my marriage abeg angry
Re: Couples/lovers Sharing Passwords With Each Other: Advantage & Disadvantage by Omolola1(f): 5:11pm On Nov 04, 2010
lol, u funny die! nah, u are not serious, u are onli joking online, and i h8 jokes! btw, am not preg onlyn
Re: Couples/lovers Sharing Passwords With Each Other: Advantage & Disadvantage by mediatrix8(f): 5:13pm On Nov 04, 2010
hmmmm poetic standard words, no password, big NO NO angry angry angry AND BY THE WAY, WHo is the "mother" of your on line pregnancy?or should I say "mothers' ? lol
Re: Couples/lovers Sharing Passwords With Each Other: Advantage & Disadvantage by 190: 5:22pm On Nov 04, 2010
lola is the one and only woman i have impregnanted online and offline

online she is 2weeks pregnant for me

and offline (there in calabar where she stays) she is 3months pregnant for me

she would give me twins,

one online and one offline

but what i want now is her facebook,twitter and nairaland passwords else i would send her packing to her father's house!! angry
Re: Couples/lovers Sharing Passwords With Each Other: Advantage & Disadvantage by mediatrix8(f): 5:25pm On Nov 04, 2010
OMG 190, you are getting on my nerves shocked shocked shocked.I need to go to bed now, it's been past midnight here, night night Nairalanders,
Re: Couples/lovers Sharing Passwords With Each Other: Advantage & Disadvantage by MsPotato(f): 5:28pm On Nov 04, 2010
I dont share my password with him but I know his passwords for only certain things like his band accounts and online banking. His emails and facebook and all I dont know it. The reason why I know his password for the monetary issues its because Im his Financial Controller! grin
Re: Couples/lovers Sharing Passwords With Each Other: Advantage & Disadvantage by Omolola1(f): 5:29pm On Nov 04, 2010
rotflmao @ 190, London weather has really affected u, na 4rm london u take give me belle, bah?
Re: Couples/lovers Sharing Passwords With Each Other: Advantage & Disadvantage by 190: 5:34pm On Nov 04, 2010
^^what are u saying
the time for the pregnancies would tell when precisely i got u pregnant
i should be worried cos it seems Nigerian SUN has affected u instead Hot!!
like the pregnancy reads out, i got u pregnant off line 3months ago, when we went to tinapa and stayed
there for 2weeks **dont lemme upload pics** and i got you pregnant online dat day we ended up makin love
in the middle of the nite precisely 2weeks ago! now where are my paswords!! angry
Re: Couples/lovers Sharing Passwords With Each Other: Advantage & Disadvantage by Omolola1(f): 5:41pm On Nov 04, 2010
rotflmao! u are not ok, unless u call me and ask 4 it wiv ur mouth, it remains a joke my dear
Re: Couples/lovers Sharing Passwords With Each Other: Advantage & Disadvantage by 190: 5:47pm On Nov 04, 2010
^^
call u and tell u what,

kant u feel the baby kicking inside u

and the annonying thing is some dudes here put u up for auction

now who wud wanna buy a pregnant woman that has 190s twins

when the father 190 is still up,strong (bedmatically,husbandically,financially and romantically ) kicking

Gimme the paswords and have my twins or have your dad return my dowry back to me!! grin
Re: Couples/lovers Sharing Passwords With Each Other: Advantage & Disadvantage by annawhite(f): 6:27pm On Nov 04, 2010
190:

lola is the one and only woman i have impregnanted online and offline

online she is 2weeks pregnant for me

and offline (there in calabar where she stays) she is 3months pregnant for me

she would give me twins,

one online and one offline

but what i want now is her facebook,twitter and nairaland passwords else i would send her packing to her father's house!! angry
calabar?190 u going too far!
wat password?
wat d pin number to ur verve card
Re: Couples/lovers Sharing Passwords With Each Other: Advantage & Disadvantage by Omolola1(f): 6:43pm On Nov 04, 2010
looolz! dont mind him
Re: Couples/lovers Sharing Passwords With Each Other: Advantage & Disadvantage by annawhite(f): 6:49pm On Nov 04, 2010
OMO BABY
U NO TELL AM AW WE DEY OPERATE FOR CALABAR
HE'S TOO FRAGILE FOR US O
CHECK HIS PROFILE PIC HE IS TOO SLIM THAT HE CANT STAND ERECT grin grin grin grin
Re: Couples/lovers Sharing Passwords With Each Other: Advantage & Disadvantage by annawhite(f): 6:59pm On Nov 04, 2010
Ms. Potato:

I dont share my password with him but I know his passwords for only certain things like his band accounts and online banking. His emails and facebook and all I dont know it. The reason why I know his password for the monetary issues its because Im his Financial Controller! grin
COOL! cool cool cool cool
Re: Couples/lovers Sharing Passwords With Each Other: Advantage & Disadvantage by annawhite(f): 7:29pm On Nov 04, 2010
190:

^^what are u saying
the time for the pregnancies would tell when precisely i got u pregnant
i should be worried cos it seems Nigerian SUN has affected u instead Hot!!
like the pregnancy reads out, i got u pregnant off line 3months ago, when we went to tinapa and stayed
there for 2weeks **dont lemme upload pics** and i got you pregnant online dat day we ended up makin love
in the middle of the nite precisely 2weeks ago! now where are my paswords!! angry

OMO IF HE'S UR MAN FOR REAL IM SORRY
NEVA MEANT TO INSULT HIM U KNO
Re: Couples/lovers Sharing Passwords With Each Other: Advantage & Disadvantage by mediatrix8(f): 12:18am On Nov 05, 2010
cool cool cool
Re: Couples/lovers Sharing Passwords With Each Other: Advantage & Disadvantage by Mobinga: 1:43am On Nov 05, 2010
shocked shocked
What am I reading? Is Omolola now pregnant for 190 or for [size=3pt]Mobinga[/size] Mr Cork
Re: Couples/lovers Sharing Passwords With Each Other: Advantage & Disadvantage by mediatrix8(f): 5:35am On Nov 05, 2010
Nope,190 is 3 months pregnant with OMOLOLA online hihihi smiley
Re: Couples/lovers Sharing Passwords With Each Other: Advantage & Disadvantage by akossyy: 11:46am On Nov 05, 2010
not necessary,
Re: Couples/lovers Sharing Passwords With Each Other: Advantage & Disadvantage by Ranoscky(m): 11:52am On Nov 05, 2010
From password to pregnancy.
Re: Couples/lovers Sharing Passwords With Each Other: Advantage & Disadvantage by femmy2010(m): 11:54am On Nov 05, 2010
I[b]t sure help ease a jealous heart.[/b]
Re: Couples/lovers Sharing Passwords With Each Other: Advantage & Disadvantage by slap1(m): 11:59am On Nov 05, 2010
I MAY not give my password to my gf, but I'll certainly give it to my wife if she asks for it, though I won't be needing hers. But I don't hope to be involved with a person that makes a mountain out of a mole-hill.
Re: Couples/lovers Sharing Passwords With Each Other: Advantage & Disadvantage by HamidO1(m): 12:07pm On Nov 05, 2010
a big big no for me,  That doesn't mean I don't love her though, some stuffs just can't be shared. No way
Re: Couples/lovers Sharing Passwords With Each Other: Advantage & Disadvantage by MsTom(f): 12:08pm On Nov 05, 2010
I believe it gives room for snooping around. No matter whether you have all his passwords or not, anyone who wants to cheat will cheat outside of the emails.
Back to the post, I believe it would do more harm than not. Imagine a spouse going thru your emails and misinterpretes it. It creates room for suspicions and unnecessary argument. A man suspected his wife of cheating cos he read her text message from one of her client asking her to meet her for lunch. He imagined the worst whereas it was a business lunch. Tell me, How does that help ease a jealous heart? Sometimes, it is better to let somethings be. A man/woman who feels he needs to read your email is insecure and no matter how much you open up your email and phones, he would still remain insecure
Re: Couples/lovers Sharing Passwords With Each Other: Advantage & Disadvantage by hackney(m): 12:31pm On Nov 05, 2010
No.
Re: Couples/lovers Sharing Passwords With Each Other: Advantage & Disadvantage by MrsSiena1(f): 12:46pm On Nov 05, 2010
Before we got married we knew each other's password. So yes we did share our password not just because of trust issues we didn't even discuss it. We dont keep things away from each other. I believe that is the way it should be. There is absolutely nothing we dont know about each other.
Re: Couples/lovers Sharing Passwords With Each Other: Advantage & Disadvantage by mediatrix8(f): 12:50pm On Nov 05, 2010
exactly wink wink

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Handsome Dudes & Beautiful Ladies; Has Your Beauty Ever Worked Against You? / Photos: Young Girl Assaulted By Her Boyfriend / Is It Okay To Make Love On Sunday?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.