Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,491 members, 7,816,162 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:52 AM

Whale In Lagos(with Pics) - Food (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Whale In Lagos(with Pics) (64159 Views)

Whale Found @ Agaja Beach, Bonny Island, Rivers State, Nigeria / Feeding Lagos With Snake Pepper Soup / Lol:food-hungry Lagosians Hack On Dead, Smelly Whale - Food Is Ready (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Whale In Lagos(with Pics) by redsun(m): 10:39pm On Nov 06, 2010
phreakabit:

Was eating when i saw this , Almost threw up in my mouth at this point!!!

I can't stop laughing.Wetin be that?That is d result of hand work of men like obasanjo,they use suffer to dabaru nigerians senses.
Re: Whale In Lagos(with Pics) by redsun(m): 10:57pm On Nov 06, 2010
I can notice the woman beside her covering her mouth,it means that shi-t is stinking.I can't bear to look at that picture anymore,i am having goose pimples
Re: Whale In Lagos(with Pics) by mystics(m): 11:04pm On Nov 06, 2010
too many sides to this coin. My take wont eat from it, its obvious that is not healthy, even those whom the poor call poor should not make themselves poorer by eating stuff that make them poor. we all have a choice somehow.
Re: Whale In Lagos(with Pics) by styles2009: 11:07pm On Nov 06, 2010
My question?
Do you think all meat you eat is Beef? My people, i am an african and would eat any bush meat that come my way especially,when roasted. grin
Re: Whale In Lagos(with Pics) by kayc33(m): 11:07pm On Nov 06, 2010
poverty no gud o cry
Re: Whale In Lagos(with Pics) by Olumogun: 11:32pm On Nov 06, 2010
avoid eating indiscriminately around Lagos else you could be taking your own share of the "prey".
most pepper soup joints & local food vendors are easy agents of distribution.

lets just pray there is no outbreak of any disease after this CONSUMPTION.
Re: Whale In Lagos(with Pics) by phreakabit(m): 11:48pm On Nov 06, 2010
My question?
Do you think all meat you eat is Beef? My people, i am an african and would eat any bush meat that come my way especially,when roasted. Grin

Does African translate to Barbarian in your dictionary? angry
Re: Whale In Lagos(with Pics) by AloyEmeka5: 12:04am On Nov 07, 2010

This picture is fake because there is no way in hell this woman will be able to lift that log of fish.
Re: Whale In Lagos(with Pics) by RICHIEBOI1(m): 12:17am On Nov 07, 2010
whale pic

Re: Whale In Lagos(with Pics) by Nobody: 1:37am On Nov 07, 2010
Am not surprised. Nigeria is a failed state. Our dear 9ja and Somalia are now in the same league.
Re: Whale In Lagos(with Pics) by becomrich4: 3:26am On Nov 07, 2010
Se olodo ni gbogbo yi ni. Mo ni ki ebo si benin republic. se ojo laso ni whale fi ku si bi to ku si ni. Olodo ni gbogbo yi. ebo si benin republic. ni gba to si pe ki elo si ile iwe. ebo si benin republic. ki ni ko se lo pe whale yi.
You people would all turn to mend or cracy.

Re: Whale In Lagos(with Pics) by becomrich4: 3:33am On Nov 07, 2010
o ni , ki ni ko , to se omi eko, ti of fi ku si eko. a fi ojo ba yi soro, se agbodu fi gbogbo enu soro ni.
olodo ni gbo gbo yi. elo si ile iwe. eku ro ni naija. Olodo ni gbogbo. Eju gbogbo si ile si naija. Gbogbo omo yin loju ma ko lo. Ti epe ba bo si benin republic.

can dead newspaper or press man wake up his dead child. ?

Re: Whale In Lagos(with Pics) by ajadudu: 4:32am On Nov 07, 2010
Aloy+Emeka:

This picture is fake because there is no way in hell this woman will be able to lift that log of fish.

Una no see the man with walking stick and the girl floating in the background without leg! LOL  grin grin
Re: Whale In Lagos(with Pics) by Nobody: 4:33am On Nov 07, 2010
ajadudu:

Una no see the man with walking stick and the girl floating in the background without leg! LOL  grin grin

becomrich4:

o ni , ki ni ko , to se omi eko, ti of fi ku si eko. a fi ojo ba yi soro, se agbodu fi gbogbo enu soro ni.
olodo ni gbo gbo yi. elo si ile iwe. eku ro ni naija. Olodo ni gbogbo. Eju gbogbo si ile si naija. Gbogbo omo yin loju ma ko lo. Ti epe ba bo si benin republic.

can dead newspaper or press man wake up his dead child. ?

ROTFLMAO!!! grin grin grin grin
Re: Whale In Lagos(with Pics) by invisible2(m): 5:18am On Nov 07, 2010
becomrich4:

Se olodo ni gbogbo yi ni. Mo ni ki ebo si benin republic. se ojo laso ni whale fi ku si bi to ku si ni. Olodo ni gbogbo yi. ebo si benin republic. ni gba to si pe ki elo si ile iwe. ebo si benin republic. ki ni ko se lo pe whale yi.
You people would all turn to mend or cracy.

And, what has this got to do with the price of fish?
Dunno who keeps computers in psychiatric hospitals.
Re: Whale In Lagos(with Pics) by invisible2(m): 5:23am On Nov 07, 2010
ajadudu:

Your eyes are only seeing what it wants to see, next time you see GJ, look at his poster and you will see the spots of chicken pox on his face. Or look up Dangote from wikipedia and see the jaundice that disfigured his jaw line. Its a free world.
Re: Whale In Lagos(with Pics) by invisible2(m): 5:29am On Nov 07, 2010
tosag:

Am not surprised. Nigeria is a failed state. Our dear 9ja and Somalia are now in the same league.

Thats true, our diasporeans are not helping matters as well, add these evils to the one you saw.
robbery
credit card scam
kidnapping
bombing planes
drug trafficking
acting blue film
car jacking
fake marriage
its a failed state alright. You are all failures in Nigeria and outside.
Re: Whale In Lagos(with Pics) by invisible2(m): 5:35am On Nov 07, 2010
redsun:

I can't stop laughing.Wetin be that?That is d result of hand work of men like obasanjo,they use suffer to dabaru nigerians senses.

True, it was obasanjo that actually called them on phone to go to the beach and 'chop'. Your brain is warped!
Re: Whale In Lagos(with Pics) by invisible2(m): 5:41am On Nov 07, 2010
mystics:

too many sides to this coin. My take wont eat from it, its obvious that is not healthy, even those whom the poor call poor should not make themselves poorer by eating stuff that make them poor. we all have a choice somehow.

How many people have you fed, why labelling people poor even as you have not seen their bank balance? Many of them on that beach dey chop better life than you. Anyone who wants to chop whale meat is free to do so. Dont cry for them. Go and eat your beef burger that could have mad cow disease as spices.
Re: Whale In Lagos(with Pics) by chic2pimp(m): 5:42am On Nov 07, 2010
invisible!:

True, it was obasanjo that actually called them on phone to go to the beach and 'chop'. Your brain is warped!
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Whale In Lagos(with Pics) by invisible2(m): 5:48am On Nov 07, 2010
redsun:

I  can notice the woman beside her covering her mouth,it means that shi-t is stinking.I can't bear to look at that picture anymore,i am having goose pimples

Only goose pimples? I think you are fallen on the ground, writhing in convulsive spasms and foaming from your mouth. You have epilepsy bros. Get off this thread fast before you infect my expensive laptop.
Re: Whale In Lagos(with Pics) by invisible2(m): 5:56am On Nov 07, 2010
buzugee:

then when dem catch cholera and ebola virus and they come dey lose weight faster than an anorexic person, dey go say person dey do juju for them  grin nigerians. we are three much

What about the people that caught mad cow disease and bird flu and died abroad, what about sars fever? Dey no do juju for them? Abi we don get monopoly for juju? Who invented the words witches and wizards even when Mungo Park had not come to disturb our lives here. Thank God mosquitoes dealt with him.
Re: Whale In Lagos(with Pics) by invisible2(m): 6:05am On Nov 07, 2010
Olumogun:

avoid eating indiscriminately around Lagos else you could be taking your own share of the "prey".
most pepper soup joints & local food vendors are easy agents of distribution.

lets just pray there is no outbreak of any disease after this CONSUMPTION.

Mr. Adviser, save your breath for another day. The whale meat no even reach the people that wants to chop it. We cannot have any outbreak of anything here. Oyibo chop dead fowls and got bird flu, other oyibo chop dead cattle and got mad cow disease. They will be wishing we have any disease so they will run to cnn and scream 'free whale disease in Nigeria'
Re: Whale In Lagos(with Pics) by Ranoscky(m): 6:42am On Nov 07, 2010
Invisible, walai talai, you don finish me, anlah. grin

I just can't stop laffin !!! grin
Re: Whale In Lagos(with Pics) by tpia5: 8:06am On Nov 07, 2010
i'm 97% sure that picture is staged.

why is the woman exaggerating her reaction when the little boy standing to the side is looking on calmly.

more so she has her own pot of meat right there beside her.

in any case, those of you making yanga should try this simple experiment:

go to your local supermarket and buy the freshest or best looking fish you can find.

cook it and put in freezer. Or cook it the next morning, doesnt matter.

take said dish to work and heat it up in the company microwave.

come back to nl and tell us what happened.

duh.
Re: Whale In Lagos(with Pics) by Nobody: 10:45am On Nov 07, 2010
Nigerians too like to copy copy western hypocrisy. No be meat? Japan wey get vessels to kill dolphin nko? The tilapia and catfish wey una dey point and kill nko?

Na fish abi sea mammal be we problem now? when people dey hungry, una say make dem push manna from heaven back into water. Oyinbo wey chop belleful and wey dey  return am to sea dey go chop the thing for Japanese restaurant, una dey dia dey make nkpotu. We be Brazil? nonsense!!!! I go dey watch out for all Lagos beaches whether God go bless us with anoda one again grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Whale In Lagos(with Pics) by invisible2(m): 11:02am On Nov 07, 2010
1stCitizen:

Nigerians too like to copy copy western hypocrisy. No be meat? Japan wey get vessels to kill dolphin nko? The tilapia and catfish wey una dey point and kill nko?

Na fish abi sea mammal be we problem now? when people dey hungry, una say make dem push manna from heaven back into water. Oyinbo wey chop belleful and wey dey  return am to sea dey go chop the thing for Japanese restaurant, una dey dia dey make nkpotu. We be Brazil? nonsense!!!! I go dey watch out for all Lagos beaches whether God go bless us with anoda one again grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

If there is a way to alert me of the next feast in the bar beach, brothers please call me early o. We must chop our whales jare.
Re: Whale In Lagos(with Pics) by redsun(m): 11:08am On Nov 07, 2010
The picture is like something from a horror movie,it could be staged.That woman looks igbo.
Re: Whale In Lagos(with Pics) by Ranoscky(m): 11:12am On Nov 07, 2010
1stCitizen:

Na fish abi sea mammal be we problem now? when people dey hungry, una say make dem push manna from heaven back into water. Oyinbo wey chop belleful and wey dey return am to sea dey go chop the thing for Japanese restaurant, una dey dia dey make nkpotu. We be Brazil? nonsense!!!! I go dey watch out for all Lagos beaches whether God go bless us with anoda one again grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

invisible!:

If there is a way to alert me of the next feast in the bar beach, brothers please call me early o. We must chop our whales jare.
grin grin grin grin grin grin

I don die for this NL O, who send me com here? grin
Re: Whale In Lagos(with Pics) by fASHCEO(m): 11:29am On Nov 07, 2010
I doubt if an enlightened individual who works and earn averagely will take part in this kind of activity. The answer to these kind of situations is simply to reduce poverty level in the country.

For phones, computers, ipods & other electronics, Check out Sales-Inland with the link below;
Re: Whale In Lagos(with Pics) by Jakumo(m): 11:47am On Nov 07, 2010
Eating rotten, putrid flesh is a very effective way of boosting the body's natural immune system, provided, of course, that the flesh so consumed is not human.  I eat road-kill all the time, and highly recommend it to discerning diners seeking to break the monotony of store-bought meal ingredients.  As soon as the coast is clear, toss those furry critters in the trunk, and let God sort out their souls, after they are cooked for dinner.

In the English countryside, duck hunters hang their shot birds in cool sheds for several days until the meat is "cured", or marginally rotten, before bringing them in for cooking.  The dead and decaying whale that was devoured by hungry passers-by on a Lagos Beach could thus be described as having been "pre-cured" by the passage of time between when it died, and when it was washed ashore, pockmarked with shark bites.
Re: Whale In Lagos(with Pics) by Nobody: 12:29pm On Nov 07, 2010
ajadudu:

Not true. Their legs might have been buried in the sand. Dont think you have ever been to a beach before cos if you have walked on the sands then you'd know better

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Black Spaghetti. This Is What It Looks Like. Can You Eat This? / Soldier, Faith Ogochukwu Kills African Civet In Her Farm (Photos) / How We Killed A Big Python With TEREX (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.