Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,565 members, 7,816,380 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:28 AM

Whale In Lagos(with Pics) - Food (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Whale In Lagos(with Pics) (64165 Views)

Whale Found @ Agaja Beach, Bonny Island, Rivers State, Nigeria / Feeding Lagos With Snake Pepper Soup / Lol:food-hungry Lagosians Hack On Dead, Smelly Whale - Food Is Ready (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Whale In Lagos(with Pics) by invisible2(m): 5:55pm On Nov 06, 2010
buzugee:

primitive archaic stone age and barbaric mindset. i believe this is a class issue not a poverty issue. i dont care how hungry i am, i am not eating a dead whale, a dead racoon hit by a car, or anything of that nature. hell, i am trying to be a vegetarian as it is, if not for the occasional beef. some humans are just gross like that. nasty people.
and i say this is not really a poverty issue but a greed issue. free meat, whoahhhhhhh lets quickly grab it and cut slices for ourselves. eewwwwwww

I understand your point, as a vegetarian, you dont know the sweetness of meat, talkless of whale meat. What are you doing here in the first place? Why not run away and eat some grass, some lawns needs to be mowed. Thats what happens when people are led by the nose and adopts every little change oyibo people make. Next thing they will tell you not to shait and you will be going around carrying your poo poo in your stomach. I pity you because your fartings go worse pass atomic bomb!
Re: Whale In Lagos(with Pics) by Nobody: 6:01pm On Nov 06, 2010
invisible!:

I understand your point, as a vegetarian, you dont know the sweetness of meat, talkless of whale meat. What are you doing here in the first place? Why not run away and eat some grass, some lawns needs to be mowed. Thats what happens when people are led by the nose and adopts every little change oyibo people make. Next thing they will tell you not to shait and you will be going around carrying your poo poo in your stomach. I pity you because your fartings go worse pass atomic bomb!
grin grin grin grin
Re: Whale In Lagos(with Pics) by kabukabu50(m): 6:05pm On Nov 06, 2010
buzugee:

and to the guy who says he resents being african, dude this happens alot in those backward towns in america. places like iowa, texas etc. these white rednecks collide with a deer with their pickup truck. then they quickly disembark and grab their basin and knife at the back of the truck, and scrape the dead animal of the street. they call it road-kill. then they go make bbq with it.
in every society, culture, race in the world, there are still a sizeable amount of people with this kind of stone age mindset. i guess maybe they have more testosterone than normal or whatever it is that makes em do these things

too much testosterone can give you this, ever heard of "pathogens"

http://www.documentingreality.com/forum/attachments/f149/94561d1253913722-ebola-haemorrhagic-fever-rhovictim.003.jpg
Re: Whale In Lagos(with Pics) by Ranoscky(m): 6:30pm On Nov 06, 2010
phreakabit:

Most likely because u aren't going to eat from it.

Then what is goin to happen to those that will eat from it?

I myself stopped eatin anything fish since '94 b'cos, after eatin it, i MUST throw up, but that is not the case here.
Re: Whale In Lagos(with Pics) by buzugee(m): 7:48pm On Nov 06, 2010
Ziggy_mama:

/\
                      i
                      i
http://www.daylife.com/photo/0dYkeqbfmnem6 . . . that's part tail of a baby whale from 2008 in Lagos

In the comforts of your homes where u can get three square meal a day plus extra . . . . pray you neva kno the meanin of poverty.
does that look like a hungry woman to yall ? look at her robust body ? thats not a hungry woman. that is a scavenging greedy bum
Re: Whale In Lagos(with Pics) by buzugee(m): 7:53pm On Nov 06, 2010
invisible!:

you miss the point. the issue is not one of vegetarianism (which i am not ), or whatever it is you vomited up there in your post. the issue is one of civility, this is an issue of class, this is an issue of common-sense, this is an issue of human dignity, this is an issue of self respect.
Re: Whale In Lagos(with Pics) by invisible2(m): 7:57pm On Nov 06, 2010
ferdiii:

Nigerians abroad dey miss sth here--rotten whale
Thats why they are so annoyed about missing the free meat.
Re: Whale In Lagos(with Pics) by buzugee(m): 7:57pm On Nov 06, 2010
kabukabu50:

too much testosterone can give you this, ever heard of "pathogens"

http://www.documentingreality.com/forum/attachments/f149/94561d1253913722-ebola-haemorrhagic-fever-rhovictim.003.jpg
ermmm ? what you tryna say ?  testosterone and pathogens are not in any way connected bruh. dunno what you been drankin on or smokin on this morning but dayummmmmmmm thats some good shytt
Re: Whale In Lagos(with Pics) by buzugee(m): 8:02pm On Nov 06, 2010
invisible!:

Thats why they are so annoyed about missing the free meat.
you can keep the free meat. holla at me when you get coronary artery disease grin or gout. when i was in naija one my friends papa had gout cuz he ate too much meat grin i digress, so what is this pre-occupation with meat all you africans have ? thats why you guys get kpari like say you dey use ya mouth to bench press hummer truck everyday. well developed mandibular mozzu grin too much meat.
Re: Whale In Lagos(with Pics) by invisible2(m): 8:09pm On Nov 06, 2010
buzugee:

you miss the point. the issue is not one of vegetarianism (which i am not ), or whatever it is you vomited up there in your post. the issue is one of civility, this is an issue of class, this is an issue of common-sense, this is an issue of human dignity, this is an issue of self respect.

This is an issue of freedom, an issue of choice, an issue of not being too naive as to forget your roots. What is classy about insisting people behave the way you do, what is self respecting as a peron who chooses to take his meat from the ocean and not from an expensive, stupid restaurant, what type of common sense teaches you to view a peoples way of life with a white mans biased microscope. One animal reporter with a white skin even wrote in page one of this thread that we import our meat from europe! Imagine the concombility! What arrant nonsense!
Re: Whale In Lagos(with Pics) by Nobody: 8:12pm On Nov 06, 2010
Ziggy_mama:

/\
                      i
                      i
http://www.daylife.com/photo/0dYkeqbfmnem6 . . . that's part tail of a baby whale from 2008 in Lagos

In the comforts of your homes where u can get three square meal a day plus extra . . . . pray you neva kno the meanin of poverty.

I hope she doesnt end up selling this rotten fish in her buka shop
Re: Whale In Lagos(with Pics) by buzugee(m): 8:14pm On Nov 06, 2010
invisible!:

This is an issue of freedom, an issue of choice, an issue of not being too naive as to forget your roots. What is classy about insisting people behave the way you do, what is self respecting as a peron who chooses to take his meat from the ocean and not from an expensive, silly restaurant, what type of common sense teaches you to view a peoples way of life with a white mans biased microscope. One animal reporter with a white skin even wrote in page one of this thread that we import our meat from europe! Imagine the concombility! What arrant nonsense!
why do you keep bringing white man into this equation ? do you have some kinda complex about white people ? our roots ? what roots ? so you are saying your roots is running up to dead animals on the beach and then carving it up and taking it home to cook ? this is your root ? what part of nigeria are you from again ? grin so i will make a conscious effort not to step into that part of nigeria.
Re: Whale In Lagos(with Pics) by invisible2(m): 8:17pm On Nov 06, 2010
buzugee:

you can keep the free meat. holla at me when you get coronary artery disease grin or gout. when i was in naija one my friends papa had gout cuz he ate too much meat grin i digress, so what is this pre-occupation with meat all you africans have ? thats why you guys get kpari like say you dey use ya mouth to bench press hummer truck everyday. well developed mandibular mozzu grin too much meat.
Tatafo! Wetin concern you? People chop whale meat and are sleeping pretty in small houses and you are getting a heart attack over the non issue because your white friends thinks its bad, yet they eat lizards and maggots, live worms. They kill more animals by game shooting (hunting) you will never see any good thing about naija and you can go on being a fourth class citizen all you like.
Re: Whale In Lagos(with Pics) by Nobody: 8:22pm On Nov 06, 2010
@invisible . take a look at the woman with the red circle on her face . what do you notice . embarassed

Re: Whale In Lagos(with Pics) by invisible2(m): 8:23pm On Nov 06, 2010
buzugee:

why do you keep bringing white man into this equation ? do you have some kinda complex about white people ? our roots ? what roots ? so you are saying your roots is running up to dead animals on the beach and then carving it up and taking it home to cook ? this is your root ? what part of nigeria are you from again ? grin so i will make a conscious effort not to step into that part of nigeria.

No, all am saying is that our roots have very proud men who will not go licking any nyash just because it is white. I come from the part in Nigeria where we killed the first white man that came there and hung his bicycle on a tree!
Re: Whale In Lagos(with Pics) by phreakabit(m): 8:25pm On Nov 06, 2010

Was eating when i saw this , Almost threw up in my mouth at this point!!!
Re: Whale In Lagos(with Pics) by buzugee(m): 8:26pm On Nov 06, 2010
invisible!:

Tatafo! Wetin concern you? People chop whale meat and are sleeping pretty in small houses and you are getting a heart attack over the non issue because your white friends thinks its bad, yet they eat lizards and maggots, live worms. They kill more animals by game shooting (hunting) you will never see any good thing about naija and you can go on being a fourth class citizen all you like.
[color=#000099][/color]there you go again with the white people reference  grin my brother can we leave white people out of this debate. white people do not factor into this debate in any way shape or form. i am not one of these people that respect white people, if thats what you think. i am a pro-african, pro-black, somewhat anti-white rebel. my record speaks for itself. only thing a white man can do for me is get out of my way. but thats not the point. as an african to an african i am saying that we as a people need to rise above this crude way of doing things. we need to be more sophisticated as a people. can you dig it ?
Re: Whale In Lagos(with Pics) by buzugee(m): 8:31pm On Nov 06, 2010
invisible!:

No, all am saying is that our roots have very proud men who will not go licking any nyash just because it is white. I come from the part in Nigeria where we killed the first white man that came there and hung his bicycle on a tree!
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin too funny
but for the record, this debate aint about licking nyash, let alone white nyash grin try to stay focused. i know it is hard keeping focus seeing as the ebola virus from the dead beach whale wey you done chop in the past, dey mess with ya motor skills grin grin grin
Re: Whale In Lagos(with Pics) by Nobody: 8:37pm On Nov 06, 2010
some more , take notice of the lady who has the red circle on her face @ the last pic

Re: Whale In Lagos(with Pics) by buzugee(m): 8:41pm On Nov 06, 2010
guddsid:

some more , take notice of the lady who has the red circle on her face @ the last pic
hehe. her facial expression reads 'iyanma'
Re: Whale In Lagos(with Pics) by phreakabit(m): 8:48pm On Nov 06, 2010
If any of those pics where a Political rally banner, it would read : FREE CHOLERA FOR ALL 2010, Chai!
Re: Whale In Lagos(with Pics) by Nobody: 8:52pm On Nov 06, 2010
l̴͖̲̖̱͎͋́̀̏̀͂͜ơ̴̢̘͖͖̟͔̲͉̣̖̒͐̑̑̈́̀̓̆̑͒̏̈́̽̇͌͆̚͘r̴̢̛͕̞̠̼̥͇͙̥̥̗̼͎̰̻̗̩̹̬̰̜̰̪̜̯͈̓̇͆͜ę̴̧̦̩̞̫̬̫͓̫̟̣͖̝̤̩̱̻͌̆̈̅̊̇̈́̄͒͆͂̒̋͗̀́͐̚͜͜m̵̳̬͎̦̼̖͙̻̞̲̳͎͖̤̜͙̞̘̪̥͈̮̲̫̈́̂̑̓̅͌̉̃̄́̎̈́͛̔̃̈͒͛̆̉̉̍̍͌̅̒̿͘͝ͅͅ ̸̨̛̛̮̱͖͇̗͉͙̭͉͕͖̯̼͂̀̆̔̀̽̿̆͐͑͑̀̈́̈͂͒̽̅̒́̒̚͘̚̚̕͝ͅͅͅį̷̨͚̜͖̪̯̦̼̹̤͇̱͕̹̯̓̂̎͊̎͐͊͂̽̈́͊̅̈̏̋͗̀̾̎̂̀̚͝ͅp̵̡͖̱̮̹̫͖̱̺͖͚̙͇̘͈̥̭͎̅̃͗͒̒̐̀̽͑̕̕̕͜͜ş̵̧̛͚͎̘̹̻̩͉̩͕͕͍̲̼̳̲̬͖̟͊̒̽̊͛͂͒̍̇̾̅̀̑̽̆͌̈́͒̀̒́̒̏̚͝͠u̸̧̫̯͉̥̬̗͚̹͙̇̑̾͌̃͌̈́̉̀͛̍̂̄̃̑͝m̵̨̧̛̲̰̰̫̰̖̗̟͉̝͚̯̞̮̪̝͚̯͔̖̻͉͈̫̫̩̞͗̀̈́̅͆̽̆̎͐͂͆̐̾͊̆͝ ̵̛̛̯̮͍͎̜̖̥̫̱͕̥̻̖̮͈̖͎̯͊̒̉̔̔̓̀̍̆̈̊̈́̀͑̓̎̓̄̚͘͜͠͝n̵̟̜̗̩̬̯̫͇̝̙̖̟͋́̒̾̃͒͊̂̇̔͌̎͌̂͠ͅả̸̡͇̟͕̓̾͗̋̄͆̆̒͆̃͐͝i̵̢̧̧̮̞̺̻̝̬̤̲͉̟̟̺̙̣̣̭̘̱̰͇̦̍̌̀̒̎̒͋̊͐̇̿̌͛̓̓͑̆́̉͊͗̿́͘͜͝r̵̻̱̼̣̊̏͂͌̎͊̿̈͂̒͂́̐̔͂̅̅̀͘͝a̵̢͓͉̪̯̯͕̲͔̘͎͓͖̅̄͌̓̈́̒̾̇̀̈́̊̐̋͊̏̎͒̆̊̈̿̑̀͋̒̕̕͠ͅͅl̵̺̩̙̣͉̙͍̱͉͚͖̬̻̮͒̓̄́̀̋̈́͋̈̚͠ḁ̷̛̼̤͔̩̱̜̱̯̦̭̗͓̘͈͔̹̟̥̹̈́̇̔̄̂̀̔͂̏́̆͂̀̀̈́̑͐̇̓͒͊̕̕͝͝n̴̢̛̥͇͇̤̓̎̅̐͑̔͒̐͆͒̾͗̒̓̒́̓̾͗̒͜͝͝ḑ̴̧̨̝̞̦̯̯̠̺̭̭̗̭̱̯͉̹͔̪̦̉͂̋̽̿͑̃̽̐͐͋̌̏͌͑͗̀̎͜͠͠͝͠
Re: Whale In Lagos(with Pics) by buzugee(m): 8:56pm On Nov 06, 2010
guddsid:

not only that , the expression shows that meat has a  repugnant smell meaning that s-h-i-t is stinking and do you know why ? its because its rotten . if invisible really cares about the well being of average Nigerians then he would be against this crap instead of supporting it , these guys can easily pick up Brucellosis a disease associated with dead animals or probably typhoid or cholera and[b] if they get infected with one of these diseases there could easily be an epidemic in their neighbourhood [/b]because most of these people probably live in "face me i face you " houses  cry
you speak the truth ruth

where my nicca invisible go ? holla at ya fam
Re: Whale In Lagos(with Pics) by buzugee(m): 8:58pm On Nov 06, 2010
phreakabit:

If any of those pics where a Political rally banner, it would read : FREE CHOLERA FOR ALL 2010, Chai!
then when dem catch cholera and ebola virus and they come dey lose weight faster than an anorexic person, dey go say person dey do juju for them  grin nigerians. we are three much
Re: Whale In Lagos(with Pics) by phreakabit(m): 9:07pm On Nov 06, 2010
then when dem catch cholera and ebola virus and they come dey lose weight faster than an anorexic person, dey go say person dey do juju for them Grin nigerians. we are three much

I better run go open baba lawo office sharply,make i take hamma untop thier head. grin
Re: Whale In Lagos(with Pics) by invisible2(m): 9:31pm On Nov 06, 2010
buzugee:

you speak the truth ruth

where my nicca invisible go ? holla at ya fam
Chopping whale meat, cant you see the dont disturb sign on the door?
Re: Whale In Lagos(with Pics) by invisible2(m): 9:37pm On Nov 06, 2010
phreakabit:

I better run go open baba lawo office sharply,make i take hamma untop thier head. grin

Hahahahahaha, see poverty thinking in action, are you this poor? And you dey yab those of us chopping free meat. Your type will tell people their solution is to find a hunchback tortoise or present a virgin for you to service.
Re: Whale In Lagos(with Pics) by phreakabit(m): 9:39pm On Nov 06, 2010

You mean rotten whale meat

Hahahahahaha, see poverty thinking in action, are you this poor? And you dey yab those of us chopping free meat. Your type will tell people their solution is to find a hunchback tortoise or present a virgin for you to service.

My guy with all those things mentioned, E be like say you dey go that end wella,  Ok know what i go give you discount as my first customer abi client which one? grin
Re: Whale In Lagos(with Pics) by Princek12(m): 10:17pm On Nov 06, 2010
Chei, see meat. Lord have mercy
Re: Whale In Lagos(with Pics) by buzugee(m): 10:19pm On Nov 06, 2010
phreakabit:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Whale In Lagos(with Pics) by buzugee(m): 10:20pm On Nov 06, 2010
invisible!:

lmao grin grin grin grin grin grin grin carry go my brother. nothing do you grin
Re: Whale In Lagos(with Pics) by marabout(m): 10:21pm On Nov 06, 2010
pepper soup don boku.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Black Spaghetti. This Is What It Looks Like. Can You Eat This? / Soldier, Faith Ogochukwu Kills African Civet In Her Farm (Photos) / How We Killed A Big Python With TEREX (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.