Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,602 members, 7,816,496 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:58 AM

Whale In Lagos(with Pics) - Food (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Whale In Lagos(with Pics) (64169 Views)

Whale Found @ Agaja Beach, Bonny Island, Rivers State, Nigeria / Feeding Lagos With Snake Pepper Soup / Lol:food-hungry Lagosians Hack On Dead, Smelly Whale - Food Is Ready (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Whale In Lagos(with Pics) by invisible2(m): 12:41pm On Nov 07, 2010
redsun:

The picture is like something from a horror movie,it could be staged.That woman looks igbo.
Bloody tribalist! Allow people to chop free whale.
Re: Whale In Lagos(with Pics) by redsun(m): 12:51pm On Nov 07, 2010
invisible!:

U and who on a tribal flow,tribesman?I am just analyzing the photograph,she could just be an actress,acting for photo shots for calendars and souvenirs.
Re: Whale In Lagos(with Pics) by Ialwaysask: 2:39pm On Nov 07, 2010

Re: Whale In Lagos(with Pics) by ajadudu: 3:29pm On Nov 07, 2010
jennykadry:

Not true. Their legs might have been buried in the sand. Dont think you have ever been to a beach before cos if you have walked on the sands then you'd know better

That has to be the dumbest thing I have heard in a while. Did you wear your glasses to look at the clean straight cut of the legs?? Before you start making such silly statements look at the picture. Legs buried in the sand past your knees? Maybe you lack perspective vision. See an eye doctor, it may be a problem you didn't know you had!
Re: Whale In Lagos(with Pics) by phreakabit(m): 3:35pm On Nov 07, 2010
Nigerians too like to copy copy western hypocrisy. No be meat? Japan wey get vessels to kill dolphin nko? The tilapia and catfish wey una dey point and kill nko?

Na fish abi sea mammal be we problem now? when people dey hungry, una say make dem push manna from heaven back into water. Oyinbo wey chop belleful and wey dey  return am to sea dey go chop the thing for Japanese restaurant, una dey dia dey make nkpotu. We be Brazil? nonsense!!!! I go dey watch out for all Lagos beaches whether God go bless us with anoda one again Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin

Stop trying to be funny, because you arent, neither is this situation. Use the link below to listen to the Vivian Irikefe on youtube and i quote " DESPITE THE STENCH" also in the other link "That is already DECOMPOSING" rather than make useless comments. Light brained pips should realize that citizens of other countries visit Nairaland too, just praying she takes this videos down b4 they go viral. That would really destroy our reputation as a people, not that we had a good one b4, but adding this to it? MY GOD!!!

[flash=400,400]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WANsOyI9QFA?fs=1&hl=en_US"[/flash]

And

[flash=400,400]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f_90ov_0SIY?fs=1&hl=en_US"[/flash]

AND JUST SO EVERYONE KNOWS THE JAPANESE DONT EAT ROTTEN WHALE, THEY GO WHALE HUNTING!!! THEY DONT WAIT FOR IT TO WASH ASHORE SO THEY CAN GET "ORORO" JUST LIKE THAT RETARD IN THE YOUTUBE VID
Re: Whale In Lagos(with Pics) by denzel2009: 3:37pm On Nov 07, 2010
ajadudu:

That has to be the dumbest thing I have heard in a while. Did you wear your glasses to look at the clean straight cut of the legs?? Before you start making such silly statements look at the picture. Legs buried in the sand past your knees? Maybe you lack perspective vision. See an eye doctor, it may be a problem you didn't know you had!
The beach side is not a level ground. It's obvious the guy and the little girl are standing on a lower ground,and the picture is real.
Re: Whale In Lagos(with Pics) by ajadudu: 3:40pm On Nov 07, 2010
denzel2009:

The beach side is not a level ground. It's obvious the guy and the little girl are standing on a lower ground,and the picture is real.

look at the picture properly, the picture was photoshopped. If they were standing lower due to the beach not being level, the legs will not have such a clean cut.
Re: Whale In Lagos(with Pics) by Nobody: 3:42pm On Nov 07, 2010
l̴͖̲̖̱͎͋́̀̏̀͂͜ơ̴̢̘͖͖̟͔̲͉̣̖̒͐̑̑̈́̀̓̆̑͒̏̈́̽̇͌͆̚͘r̴̢̛͕̞̠̼̥͇͙̥̥̗̼͎̰̻̗̩̹̬̰̜̰̪̜̯͈̓̇͆͜ę̴̧̦̩̞̫̬̫͓̫̟̣͖̝̤̩̱̻͌̆̈̅̊̇̈́̄͒͆͂̒̋͗̀́͐̚͜͜m̵̳̬͎̦̼̖͙̻̞̲̳͎͖̤̜͙̞̘̪̥͈̮̲̫̈́̂̑̓̅͌̉̃̄́̎̈́͛̔̃̈͒͛̆̉̉̍̍͌̅̒̿͘͝ͅͅ ̸̨̛̛̮̱͖͇̗͉͙̭͉͕͖̯̼͂̀̆̔̀̽̿̆͐͑͑̀̈́̈͂͒̽̅̒́̒̚͘̚̚̕͝ͅͅͅį̷̨͚̜͖̪̯̦̼̹̤͇̱͕̹̯̓̂̎͊̎͐͊͂̽̈́͊̅̈̏̋͗̀̾̎̂̀̚͝ͅp̵̡͖̱̮̹̫͖̱̺͖͚̙͇̘͈̥̭͎̅̃͗͒̒̐̀̽͑̕̕̕͜͜ş̵̧̛͚͎̘̹̻̩͉̩͕͕͍̲̼̳̲̬͖̟͊̒̽̊͛͂͒̍̇̾̅̀̑̽̆͌̈́͒̀̒́̒̏̚͝͠u̸̧̫̯͉̥̬̗͚̹͙̇̑̾͌̃͌̈́̉̀͛̍̂̄̃̑͝m̵̨̧̛̲̰̰̫̰̖̗̟͉̝͚̯̞̮̪̝͚̯͔̖̻͉͈̫̫̩̞͗̀̈́̅͆̽̆̎͐͂͆̐̾͊̆͝ ̵̛̛̯̮͍͎̜̖̥̫̱͕̥̻̖̮͈̖͎̯͊̒̉̔̔̓̀̍̆̈̊̈́̀͑̓̎̓̄̚͘͜͠͝n̵̟̜̗̩̬̯̫͇̝̙̖̟͋́̒̾̃͒͊̂̇̔͌̎͌̂͠ͅả̸̡͇̟͕̓̾͗̋̄͆̆̒͆̃͐͝i̵̢̧̧̮̞̺̻̝̬̤̲͉̟̟̺̙̣̣̭̘̱̰͇̦̍̌̀̒̎̒͋̊͐̇̿̌͛̓̓͑̆́̉͊͗̿́͘͜͝r̵̻̱̼̣̊̏͂͌̎͊̿̈͂̒͂́̐̔͂̅̅̀͘͝a̵̢͓͉̪̯̯͕̲͔̘͎͓͖̅̄͌̓̈́̒̾̇̀̈́̊̐̋͊̏̎͒̆̊̈̿̑̀͋̒̕̕͠ͅͅl̵̺̩̙̣͉̙͍̱͉͚͖̬̻̮͒̓̄́̀̋̈́͋̈̚͠ḁ̷̛̼̤͔̩̱̜̱̯̦̭̗͓̘͈͔̹̟̥̹̈́̇̔̄̂̀̔͂̏́̆͂̀̀̈́̑͐̇̓͒͊̕̕͝͝n̴̢̛̥͇͇̤̓̎̅̐͑̔͒̐͆͒̾͗̒̓̒́̓̾͗̒͜͝͝ḑ̴̧̨̝̞̦̯̯̠̺̭̭̗̭̱̯͉̹͔̪̦̉͂̋̽̿͑̃̽̐͐͋̌̏͌͑͗̀̎͜͠͠͝͠
Re: Whale In Lagos(with Pics) by Ranoscky(m): 3:49pm On Nov 07, 2010
ajadudu:

This guy dey so serious to d extent of askin jenny to see an eye doctor undecided. . .Guy, you'r kiddin right? undecided

Are we lookin at dsame pix on this thread, or u'r lookin at the cover page of a Nollywood home video? undecided
We are lookin at the foot of other people on that pix but did u noticed that the we'r not seein the foot of the man on walkin stick? Has he no legs also? undecided
Re: Whale In Lagos(with Pics) by denzel2009: 3:50pm On Nov 07, 2010
ajadudu:

look at the picture properly, the picture was photoshopped. If they were standing lower due to the beach not being level, the legs will not have such a clean cut.
LMAO, whats the point of photoshopping this picture? Just to show some madam carrying a chunk of whale meat?
Re: Whale In Lagos(with Pics) by phreakabit(m): 3:54pm On Nov 07, 2010
correspondent : these men have turned what is left of the whale to a floater , what was a giant whale has been dissected , different groups are now trading the various parts of the "fish" that is decomposing .

interviewee 1 : (yoruba accent )this one is bringing out ororo , yes oil (another guy breaks in screaming at the back ground : i don get ororo for this thing , i don get ororo for this thing  ) i don reach like 7 gallons (same guy breaks in , no be nigerian ororo foreign "ororo" - using his best american accent  "wink

interviewee 2sadyoruba accent) i eat it yesterday but my stomach is still worrying me but i "enjoin" the fish sha.  Grin

interviewee 3: i fry my own today its very nice , if you taste it you would like to taste it again (with "swagger" on his face  Grin)

interviewee4 : i prepare it with fire and i use it to do some suya very delicious you know .

interviewer : but its smelling

interviewee 4: (sounding aggressive probably ready to beat up the female correspondent  ) what is smelling , the smell does not mean anything  Angry

interviewee 5 : (hausa accent) we hope the fish would come outside again so that we can "pounce" on it very well  Grin

Good to see Nigerians coming together to work hand in hand, who says only football can bring us together? Shame to you Super Eagles, we dont need you anymore now We have[b] wrotten Whale meat[/b]  grin. But really this is sick!
Re: Whale In Lagos(with Pics) by phreakabit(m): 3:56pm On Nov 07, 2010
LMFAO @ #Quotes from the Video

#SEA PORK : this is a sea pork

#SEA Elephant : There is a sea elephant

The fish looks like an Octopus

Now I believe %80 of Nigerians are mad. ok i am yet to get the correct statistics,but there are a lot of mad pips out there.

#SEA FISH
"We are privileged because we have been going to the market buying the sea fish, but have never come in contact with the seafish face to face"

Man I am having so much fun watching these Youtube vids,this guys are daft but that #SEA FISH part was UBER DUMB AND EPIC!! LMAO seafish? I am yet to see a land fish, and hey dont tell me he meant a mud skipper.
Re: Whale In Lagos(with Pics) by ajadudu: 4:01pm On Nov 07, 2010
Ranoscky:

This guy dey so serious to d extent of askin jenny to see an eye doctor undecided. . .Guy, you'r kiddin right? undecided

Are we lookin at dsame pix on this thread, or u'r lookin at the cover page of a Nollywood home video? undecided
We are lookin at the foot of other people on that pix but did u noticed that the we'r not seein the foot of the man on walkin stick? Has he no legs also? undecided

I was talking about the man in walking stick. And you are asking the same question I asked, does he have no legs? Yeah, I dey serious. Jeny need eye doctor, I can recommend one grin
Re: Whale In Lagos(with Pics) by phreakabit(m): 4:15pm On Nov 07, 2010
Another epic quote from youtube grin

This fish is a sign from GOD warning us on the forth coming election

If you think that was funny read the quote below,that was gotten from a comment posted on Youtube

#
set1280
6 hours ago

they guy saying that it's a sign of the forth coming election is

(1), an illiterate.

(2), a fool

(3), a bastard

(4), a hypocrite

(5), a false prophet

(6), product of a leaking condom,
Re: Whale In Lagos(with Pics) by na2day(m): 4:29pm On Nov 07, 2010
guddsid:

some statements from those interviewed on the beach about the whale (in their own words)

interviewee 1 : i watch the fish very well its not a ordinary whale its a "sea pork" .  because we have a sea elephant , we have a sea ,  anything on top the land that is inside the sea also too .  grin

interviewee 2: the fish look like octopus but i was surprisingly this is the second time of coming out from the sea , it happened at kuramo beach before that was mmm 3yrs back at 2007. we have been buying "sea fish at the market but we have not come one on one with the sea fish . i call it live aquarium just like when moses saw fish when they where crossing the rod sea ( ) , its an aquarium , all of us here are privileged that we have saw sea fish with our own eyes , we can tell how the colour is , how the skin was .

interviewee 3: definitely almighty God want Nigerians to know that definitely he is existing and my own advice to all Nigerians millions of Nigerians that we should just keep praying most especially the up coming 2011 January election coming that God should take control . this is a sign i mean they have "prophesy"  it before 
(God using a whale to warn us on the 2011 elections ?? how  )

second part

correspondent : these men have turned what is left of the whale to a floater , what was a giant whale has been dissected , different groups are now trading the various parts of the "fish" that is decomposing .

interviewee 1 : (yoruba accent )this one is bringing out ororo , yes oil (another guy breaks in screaming at the back ground : i don get ororo for this thing , i don get ororo for this thing  ) i don reach like 7 gallons (same guy breaks in , no be nigerian ororo foreign "ororo" - using his best american accent  "wink

interviewee 2sadyoruba accent) i eat it yesterday but my stomach is still worrying me but i "enjoin" the fish sha.  grin

interviewee 3: i fry my own today its very nice , if you taste it you would like to taste it again (with "swagger" on his face  grin)

interviewee4 : i prepare it with fire and i use it to do some suya very delicious you know .

interviewee 4: (sounding aggressive probably ready to beat up the female correspondent  ) what is smelling , the smell does not mean anything  angry

interviewee 5 : (hausa accent) we hope the fish would come outside again so that we can "pounce" on it very well  grin

@the devil's advocate invisible and his laughing imbecilic sidekick - ranoscky, with other pro rotten whale eating advocates, u all should go and bury your brainless heads in the sand!
Yeah, we just saw your mates on youtube and their sea elephants and sea porks! is this not a display of poverty and ignorance at its highest level?
mtsheeew
idio.ts!  angry
Re: Whale In Lagos(with Pics) by Princek12(m): 4:30pm On Nov 07, 2010
the guy who said he got seven gallons of "foreign" "ororo" is hilarious
Re: Whale In Lagos(with Pics) by Nobody: 4:32pm On Nov 07, 2010
Funny video.
Re: Whale In Lagos(with Pics) by phreakabit(m): 4:42pm On Nov 07, 2010
@the devil's advocate invisible and his laughing imbecilic sidekick - ranoscky, with other pro rotten whale eating advocates, u all should go and bury your brainless heads in the sand!
Yeah, we just saw your mates on youtube and their sea elephants and sea porks! is this not a display of poverty and ignorance at its highest level?
mtsheeew
idio.ts! Angry

Ranosky is not his sidekick, Ranoskys been condemning it since yesterday
Re: Whale In Lagos(with Pics) by debosky(m): 4:45pm On Nov 07, 2010
guddsid:

some statements from those interviewed on the beach about the whale (in their own words)

interviewee 1 : i watch the fish very well its not a ordinary whale its a "sea pork" .  because we have a sea elephant , we have a sea ,  anything on top the land that is inside the sea also too .  grin

interviewee 2: the fish look like octopus but i was surprisingly this is the second time of coming out from the sea , it happened at kuramo beach before that was mmm 3yrs back at 2007. we have been buying "sea fish at the market but we have not come one on one with the sea fish . i call it live aquarium just like when moses saw fish when they where crossing the rod sea ( ) , its an aquarium , all of us here are privileged that we have saw sea fish with our own eyes , we can tell how the colour is , how the skin was .

interviewee 3: definitely almighty God want Nigerians to know that definitely he is existing and my own advice to all Nigerians millions of Nigerians that we should just keep praying most especially the up coming 2011 January election coming that God should take control . this is a sign i mean they have "prophesy"  it before 
(God using a whale to warn us on the 2011 elections ?? how  )

second part

interviewee 2sadyoruba accent) i eat it yesterday but my stomach is still worrying me but i "enjoin" the fish sha.  grin

interviewee 3: i fry my own today its very nice , if you taste it you would like to taste it again (with "swagger" on his face  grin)

interviewee 4: (sounding aggressive probably ready to beat up the female correspondent  ) what is smelling , the smell does not mean anything  angry

interviewee 5 : (hausa accent) we hope the fish would come outside again so that we can "pounce" on it very well  grin

ROTFLMAO grin grin grin

Abeg make person find me some sea pork. cheesy
Re: Whale In Lagos(with Pics) by na2day(m): 4:53pm On Nov 07, 2010
phreakabit:

Ranosky is not his sidekick, Ranoskys been condemning it since yesterday

Dat's not what i've been reading, try and read all his former posts on this topic!
Anyway, if i'm wrong, my apologies
@ ranocsky, i noticed u are always following invisible's post and dats why i called u a sidekick or maybe u are thesame person!
Re: Whale In Lagos(with Pics) by moremi2008(m): 5:43pm On Nov 07, 2010
Wow! Those vids are just embarrassing! Even the medical doctor had a shaky command of the English language. I am pretty sure he was trying to describe necrotising fasciitis at the end of the video but couldn't come up with the right words. Poor Nigerians and their upside-down country!
Re: Whale In Lagos(with Pics) by Igonih(m): 5:44pm On Nov 07, 2010
invisible!:

You no go kill person with laugh o. so Igbo people no want make them chop free whale abi? grin
Re: Whale In Lagos(with Pics) by OmoTier1(m): 5:44pm On Nov 07, 2010
I am almost convinced that 70% of Nigerians abroad are suffering from a condition of amongeism! Black on the outside, white/yellowish on the inside! They come to NL and open their mouth whenever issues at home is being discussed but can't use that same smeling mouth to fight back in their various "shanties" in oyinbo land where they are classed as "second class" and/or "children of slaves"!

The fact that the pictures used in this story has been doctored and these so called african-oyinbo couldnt spot it says it all!, like someone has already said, GET A LIFE YALL! cool
Re: Whale In Lagos(with Pics) by Nobody: 5:46pm On Nov 07, 2010
l̴͖̲̖̱͎͋́̀̏̀͂͜ơ̴̢̘͖͖̟͔̲͉̣̖̒͐̑̑̈́̀̓̆̑͒̏̈́̽̇͌͆̚͘r̴̢̛͕̞̠̼̥͇͙̥̥̗̼͎̰̻̗̩̹̬̰̜̰̪̜̯͈̓̇͆͜ę̴̧̦̩̞̫̬̫͓̫̟̣͖̝̤̩̱̻͌̆̈̅̊̇̈́̄͒͆͂̒̋͗̀́͐̚͜͜m̵̳̬͎̦̼̖͙̻̞̲̳͎͖̤̜͙̞̘̪̥͈̮̲̫̈́̂̑̓̅͌̉̃̄́̎̈́͛̔̃̈͒͛̆̉̉̍̍͌̅̒̿͘͝ͅͅ ̸̨̛̛̮̱͖͇̗͉͙̭͉͕͖̯̼͂̀̆̔̀̽̿̆͐͑͑̀̈́̈͂͒̽̅̒́̒̚͘̚̚̕͝ͅͅͅį̷̨͚̜͖̪̯̦̼̹̤͇̱͕̹̯̓̂̎͊̎͐͊͂̽̈́͊̅̈̏̋͗̀̾̎̂̀̚͝ͅp̵̡͖̱̮̹̫͖̱̺͖͚̙͇̘͈̥̭͎̅̃͗͒̒̐̀̽͑̕̕̕͜͜ş̵̧̛͚͎̘̹̻̩͉̩͕͕͍̲̼̳̲̬͖̟͊̒̽̊͛͂͒̍̇̾̅̀̑̽̆͌̈́͒̀̒́̒̏̚͝͠u̸̧̫̯͉̥̬̗͚̹͙̇̑̾͌̃͌̈́̉̀͛̍̂̄̃̑͝m̵̨̧̛̲̰̰̫̰̖̗̟͉̝͚̯̞̮̪̝͚̯͔̖̻͉͈̫̫̩̞͗̀̈́̅͆̽̆̎͐͂͆̐̾͊̆͝ ̵̛̛̯̮͍͎̜̖̥̫̱͕̥̻̖̮͈̖͎̯͊̒̉̔̔̓̀̍̆̈̊̈́̀͑̓̎̓̄̚͘͜͠͝n̵̟̜̗̩̬̯̫͇̝̙̖̟͋́̒̾̃͒͊̂̇̔͌̎͌̂͠ͅả̸̡͇̟͕̓̾͗̋̄͆̆̒͆̃͐͝i̵̢̧̧̮̞̺̻̝̬̤̲͉̟̟̺̙̣̣̭̘̱̰͇̦̍̌̀̒̎̒͋̊͐̇̿̌͛̓̓͑̆́̉͊͗̿́͘͜͝r̵̻̱̼̣̊̏͂͌̎͊̿̈͂̒͂́̐̔͂̅̅̀͘͝a̵̢͓͉̪̯̯͕̲͔̘͎͓͖̅̄͌̓̈́̒̾̇̀̈́̊̐̋͊̏̎͒̆̊̈̿̑̀͋̒̕̕͠ͅͅl̵̺̩̙̣͉̙͍̱͉͚͖̬̻̮͒̓̄́̀̋̈́͋̈̚͠ḁ̷̛̼̤͔̩̱̜̱̯̦̭̗͓̘͈͔̹̟̥̹̈́̇̔̄̂̀̔͂̏́̆͂̀̀̈́̑͐̇̓͒͊̕̕͝͝n̴̢̛̥͇͇̤̓̎̅̐͑̔͒̐͆͒̾͗̒̓̒́̓̾͗̒͜͝͝ḑ̴̧̨̝̞̦̯̯̠̺̭̭̗̭̱̯͉̹͔̪̦̉͂̋̽̿͑̃̽̐͐͋̌̏͌͑͗̀̎͜͠͠͝͠
Re: Whale In Lagos(with Pics) by Ranoscky(m): 5:49pm On Nov 07, 2010
na2day!:

Dat's not what i've been reading, try and read all his former posts on this topic!
Anyway, if i'm wrong, my apologies
@ ranocsky, i noticed u are always following invisible's post and dats why i called u a sidekick or maybe u are thesame person!

I was abt to ask you which of my post that led to the eatin of the fish but since you admitted your wrong and apologised, i'll let it slide. I can recollect all the comments i made right from my initial post. I only said nobody should doubt Invisible when he said some europeans do eat live variety sea food, that i have a dvd documentary about it in my house. And i also said "if the article never stated that the whale has been decomposed, that i see nottin wrong on it". My other posts was just laughin Emoticons to the funny things that Invisible was sayin.

And NO, we'r not dsame. We'r of different IDs.

And if you read very carefully, you would see where i said "i stopped eaten fish since '94".
Re: Whale In Lagos(with Pics) by Nobody: 5:52pm On Nov 07, 2010
Re: Whale In Lagos(with Pics) by Nobody: 6:14pm On Nov 07, 2010
Has anyone seen tpia?
I hope no be her unsa don chop sha
Re: Whale In Lagos(with Pics) by phreakabit(m): 6:15pm On Nov 07, 2010
Wow! Those vids are just embarrassing! Even the medical doctor had a shaky command of the English language. I am pretty sure he was trying to describe necrotising fasciitis at the end of the video but couldn't come up with the right words. Poor Nigerians and their upside-down country!

and their upside-down country?

Common shut up dia, Your Name no be moremi? Look at this Yoruba gal trying to form whitey for us sha!
Re: Whale In Lagos(with Pics) by buzugee(m): 6:18pm On Nov 07, 2010
Omo_Tier1:

I am almost convinced that 70% of Nigerians abroad are suffering from a condition of amongeism! Black on the outside, white/yellowish on the inside! They come to NL and open their mouth whenever issues at home is being discussed but can't use that same smeling mouth to fight back in their various "shanties" in oyinbo land where they are classed as "second class" and/or "children of slaves"!

The fact that the pictures used in this story has been doctored and these so called african-oyinbo couldnt spot it says it all!,  like someone has already said, GET A LIFE YALL! cool
amongeism ? now you are just making up words  grin
smelling mouth ? do you go around kissing all nigerians in diaspora ? how do you know their mouth is smelling ?

what you call amongeism ? is actually 'enlightenment'  believe it or not some of the things that you nigerians who have never left the shores of nigeria do is straight up crude and barbaric. once you step away from the shores of nigeria and then you become like an outsider looking in ? thats when all the flaws become visible to you and you bow your head in shame. i think the govt needs to organise a program to let every citizen of nigeria visit another country for a month before returning back to nigeria ( although i know such a program would not work because all man will run and not return and nigeria will become empty  grin ) but yeah visit somewhere else then come back enlightened. it is not amongeism. it is enlightenment.  its amazing the wisdom you acquire when you are an outsider looking in. for example ? the practice of throwing tire on a human being and burning them alive because they stole something, this is just barbaric. but those who do it think if we condemn them, it is because we want to feel amongeism with oyinbo. far from the point. when you are outside looking in ? you see the barbarism for what it is. same with this rotten whale thing. on the outside looking in ? it looks terrible. but those of you who have never left naija just see it as a natural part of life. rotten smelly shark full of mercury and pathogens lands on the shore, oowwweeeeeeee let me go cut me a piece  grin crazy silly nigerians.

then because of mercury poisoning if your liver shuts down or if you give birth to a kid with 9 toes on each feet, you go come say na juju dem do for you grin
Re: Whale In Lagos(with Pics) by Nobody: 6:19pm On Nov 07, 2010
phreakabit:

and their upside-down countr?

Common shut up dia,  Your Name no be moremi? Look at this Yoruba gal trying to form whitey for us sha!

And because her name is yoruba means that she can't spot bad grammar?
Re: Whale In Lagos(with Pics) by phreakabit(m): 6:22pm On Nov 07, 2010
and their upside-down countr?

Common shut up dia,  Your Name no be moremi? Look at this Yoruba gal trying to form whitey for us sha!

And because her name is yoruba means that she can't spot  bad grammar? Huh

You are totally missing the point here. Beside i erroneously omitted Y while quoting her statement
Re: Whale In Lagos(with Pics) by Nobody: 6:28pm On Nov 07, 2010

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Black Spaghetti. This Is What It Looks Like. Can You Eat This? / Soldier, Faith Ogochukwu Kills African Civet In Her Farm (Photos) / How We Killed A Big Python With TEREX (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 92
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.