Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,272 members, 7,829,591 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:15 AM

Shettima Yerima: Tinubu Is The Last Person North Will Hand Over Power To - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Shettima Yerima: Tinubu Is The Last Person North Will Hand Over Power To (32737 Views)

Shettima Yerima: This Is Not Tinubu I Know In Trenches - Arewa Youth Leader / Atiku: I Will Hand Over Power To A Young President / Shettima Yerima: Tinubu Destined To Be A Kingmaker, Not A King (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Shettima Yerima: Tinubu Is The Last Person North Will Hand Over Power To by Phred1717: 6:25pm On Oct 08, 2019
Chief errand boy for the north

Re: Shettima Yerima: Tinubu Is The Last Person North Will Hand Over Power To by Osaze007: 6:27pm On Oct 08, 2019
More Igbo people concerned about Tinubu than their existence

Re: Shettima Yerima: Tinubu Is The Last Person North Will Hand Over Power To by Nobody: 6:27pm On Oct 08, 2019
farem:

Yerima has suddenly become the spokesperson and champion of the Ipigs.

Is it not the same yerima that sang quit notice to Ibos? See as the political slaves will start licking his anus!

As long as any idiot speaks against PMB Tinubu or APC, even if the person is Shekau, who has massacred their kinsmen in their hundreds (remember the bombing of luxury buses motor parks and Catholic churches) some years back, he would be accepted as their new saviour.
They are willing to disown Jesus, Rev Mbaka, Ngige, Nnamani or any Igbo figures for Yerima, Shekau, Fani Kayode, fayose.
Forget sentiments and jokes...
You guys in the west will be propagating propaganda on behalf of north..
The truth is that the Abuja and northern Nigeria politics today..does not favor a Yoruba man for 2023 ..
It may sound foolish..but that's what it is..
No worry's by 2020 ..eyes go clear

1 Like

Re: Shettima Yerima: Tinubu Is The Last Person North Will Hand Over Power To by anigbajumo(m): 6:28pm On Oct 08, 2019
HIGHESTPOPORI:
Count SE and SS out of any collabo with SW after the betrayer in 2015

Betrayal u say,show me written documents that show the agreement between SW and SE??

To hell with ur vote in 2023/
Re: Shettima Yerima: Tinubu Is The Last Person North Will Hand Over Power To by Omoboricash(m): 6:30pm On Oct 08, 2019
bonnylight003:
I told osaze for the other thread ..southwest presidency is a creation of Southwest mediA..
But the one fool on that thread was busy insulting igbos and adding sentiments..I ignored him..
The north understands fairness...and Justice is just the southwest always wish to bend it against the south..
North won't be stupid to give presidency's to the west..whTs the essence..are they slave to southwest.. what's holding them from keeping power...na southwest brain dey use build asorock?
Giving them power means they will file for 12years and them going for just 8.. so what's stop them form going 12.. with another vice for 8 and power returning to them again..
I told them shouting tinubu fashola osibanjo for president are not aware whTs going on in Abuja and north..
No one up north wants southwest president..they north has given en them ..so no excuse calling north names ..beside there was never an agreement anywhere..
Wike ..umahi has better chance at president before any Yoruba man will dream of it..
That's the diplomTiic truth..but they will abuse and insult.. .. it's very difficult selling Yoruba presidency..to northern Nigeria..but they west will always believe hausa no go give ibo president..while they're sipping ijebu Garri in ibadan..
Travel and understand ...
If not for ipob ..and Biafra matters ..igbos would have 2023 on a platter of gold..plus southwest minus southwest..I support Biafra ..

As it stands ..north will continue with presidencyy in 2023.. maybe with an igbo or south vice..
West played themselves ... Atimes sophistication is not enough.. ignorance is deadlyy
Time shall tell...... 2023 is around the corner.
Re: Shettima Yerima: Tinubu Is The Last Person North Will Hand Over Power To by LegendHero(m): 6:30pm On Oct 08, 2019
bonnylight003:

Hahahahahahahaha...

No southwestern or Yoruba man will win presidency in the next 12 years..
You were busy insulting me and asking when did the north told me..you and osagay..I deliberately ignore your rant..because sentiment plenty..
Now hear am from the north..
And if you still prefer fashola as you said in your post..sorryy no yyyoruba man will rule naija ..for now..
You can still ask me ..when did the north discuss it with me..or call me pull down syndrome like osagay said..
I careless..
Presently Abuja and the north no favor yoruba ..or southwest at all..

Maybe go Zaria or Kano even kastina and shout southwest for president ..

Can you see I did not reply Shatima coz he is inconsequential.

Isn’t he the same guy that was boasting Atiku will win Buhari?

The guy is just trying to gain Asiwaju attention to get some funds, it’s normal so I don’t owe him a response.

Did you see the reason he stated on that write up? He said the SW is the region that the Buhari government favors most and that was his grievance.

He did not have any political worth coz he can’t even deliver his polling constituency for Atiku. So why should I waste my time on him?
Re: Shettima Yerima: Tinubu Is The Last Person North Will Hand Over Power To by sulaimania2003(m): 6:32pm On Oct 08, 2019
So, It is the North that will hand over power to who then want or what? Yerima or what Is your name. You must be politically insane or want some money.
Re: Shettima Yerima: Tinubu Is The Last Person North Will Hand Over Power To by LegendHero(m): 6:34pm On Oct 08, 2019
isthatso:

lagos that is already full of Igbos

Really, I even heard the Igbos control the Lagos house of assembly now and the Lagos governor is an Igbo man.

Since Igbo full Lagos and they are all of voting age.

Dem use lie swear for una?
Re: Shettima Yerima: Tinubu Is The Last Person North Will Hand Over Power To by Honor10: 6:34pm On Oct 08, 2019
bonnylight003:
[s][/s]I told osaze for the other thread ..southwest presidency is a creation of Southwest mediA..
But the one fool on that thread was busy insulting igbos and adding sentiments..I ignored him..
The north understands fairness...and Justice is just the southwest always wish to bend it against the south..
North won't be stupid to give presidency's to the west..whTs the essence..are they slave to southwest.. what's holding them from keeping power...na southwest brain dey use build asorock?
Giving them power means they will file for 12years and them going for just 8.. so what's stop them form going 12.. with another vice for 8 and power returning to them again..
I told them shouting tinubu fashola osibanjo for president are not aware whTs going on in Abuja and north..
No one up north wants southwest president..they north has given en them ..so no excuse calling north names ..beside there was never an agreement anywhere..
Wike ..umahi has better chance at president before any Yoruba man will dream of it..
That's the diplomTiic truth..but they will abuse and insult.. .. it's very difficult selling Yoruba presidency..to northern Nigeria..but they west will always believe hausa no go give ibo president..while they're sipping ijebu Garri in ibadan..
If not for ipob ..and Biafra matters ..igbos would have 2023 on a platter of gold..plus southwest minus southwest..I support Biafra ..

As it stands ..north will continue with presidencyy in 2023.. maybe with an igbo or south vice..
West played themselves ... Atimes sophistication is not enough.. ignorance is deadlyy[s][/s]

Thrash and balderdash
U will write another epistle in 2023, let's wait and see
Re: Shettima Yerima: Tinubu Is The Last Person North Will Hand Over Power To by General0847: 6:34pm On Oct 08, 2019
YorubaNinja:

Tinubu is a THUG! Never compare him with Awolowo, abeg. Maybe MKO... but of course, MKO is a saint compared to this Vagabond!
Awolowo was a mobster, Abiola sponsored coups and Tinubu is neck deep in corruption.
At the right time the hawks will lay bare everything.
Re: Shettima Yerima: Tinubu Is The Last Person North Will Hand Over Power To by LegendHero(m): 6:35pm On Oct 08, 2019
isthatso:

lagos that is already full of Igbos

Really, I even heard the Igbos control the Lagos house of assembly now and the Lagos governor is an Igbo man.

Re: Shettima Yerima: Tinubu Is The Last Person North Will Hand Over Power To by YorubaNinja: 6:35pm On Oct 08, 2019
General0847:

Awolowo was a mobster, Abiola sponsored coups and Tinubu is neck deep in corruption.

I'm very objective and I disagree... He had his short-comings but, never a Mobster. Akintola was the Mob!

1 Like

Re: Shettima Yerima: Tinubu Is The Last Person North Will Hand Over Power To by General0847: 6:35pm On Oct 08, 2019
farem:

Yerima has suddenly become the spokesperson and champion of the Ipigs.

Is it not the same yerima that sang quit notice to Ibos? See as the political slaves will start licking his anus!

As long as any idiot speaks against PMB Tinubu or APC, even if the person is Shekau, who has massacred their kinsmen in their hundreds (remember the bombing of luxury buses motor parks and Catholic churches) some years back, he would be accepted as their new saviour.
They are willing to disown Jesus, Rev Mbaka, Ngige, Nnamani or any Igbo figures for Yerima, Shekau, Fani Kayode, fayose.
After you finish ranting, mark this date. Tinubu, just like Awolowo and Abiola will never be president of Nigeria. Masha Allah.
Re: Shettima Yerima: Tinubu Is The Last Person North Will Hand Over Power To by Osaze007: 6:36pm On Oct 08, 2019
LegendHero:

Igbos also have 99% of Land in Lagos and are the most populous tribe

Re: Shettima Yerima: Tinubu Is The Last Person North Will Hand Over Power To by LegendHero(m): 6:37pm On Oct 08, 2019
General0847:

Go back to the South East and keep SHUT. Come back when the Igbos summon the courage to contest the presidency position in either PDP or APC.

You are a conquered species, let the mighty Yorubas slug it out with the North.
Re: Shettima Yerima: Tinubu Is The Last Person North Will Hand Over Power To by Nobody: 6:38pm On Oct 08, 2019
LegendHero:

Can you see I did not reply Shatima coz he is inconsequential.

Isn’t he the same guy that was boasting Atiku will win Buhari?

The guy is just trying to gain Asiwaju attention to get some funds, it’s normal so I don’t owe him a response.

Did you see the reason he stated on that write up? He said the SW is the region that the Buhari government favors most and that was his grievance.

He did not have any political worth coz he can’t even deliver his polling constituency for Atiku. So why should I waste my time on him?

Yes..he's so right and that explain why no Yoruba man will win 2023 APC primaries.
Re: Shettima Yerima: Tinubu Is The Last Person North Will Hand Over Power To by General0847: 6:38pm On Oct 08, 2019
YorubaNinja:

I'm very objective and I disagree... He had his short-comings but, never a Mobster. Akintola was the Mob!
Both were mobsters fighting for control of everything from motor parks to markets and government positions.
Re: Shettima Yerima: Tinubu Is The Last Person North Will Hand Over Power To by Osaze007: 6:39pm On Oct 08, 2019
bonnylight003:
I told osaze for the other thread ..southwest presidency is a creation of Southwest mediA..

West played themselves ... Atimes sophistication is not enough.. ignorance is deadlyy

Loool what type of North pls pick us as vp post is this

Is this not what your people said about speaker for Femi
Eh eh oh boy o

1 Like

Re: Shettima Yerima: Tinubu Is The Last Person North Will Hand Over Power To by LegendHero(m): 6:40pm On Oct 08, 2019
Osaze007:

Igbos also have 99% of Land in Lagos and are the most populous tribe

Lol. Those guys stupidity should be a research in Harvard University. How a whole people could be delusional should be an issue of concern for sane minds.

For you to gauge their intellect, how do you explain over 80% of a tribe believing Buhari is Jubril from Sudan. I gave up on them from that day.

1 Like

Re: Shettima Yerima: Tinubu Is The Last Person North Will Hand Over Power To by General0847: 6:41pm On Oct 08, 2019
LegendHero:

Go back to the South East and keep SHUT. Come back when the Igbos summon the courage to contest the presidency position in either PDP or APC.

You are a conquered species, let the mighty Yorubas slug it out with the North.
I am not ibo for your information. Tinubu will fail same way like Awolowo and Abiola. Masha Allah.
Re: Shettima Yerima: Tinubu Is The Last Person North Will Hand Over Power To by LegendHero(m): 6:43pm On Oct 08, 2019
bonnylight003:

Yes..he's so right and that explain why no Yoruba man will win 2023 APC primaries.

Your typing betrays you because I could see the fear in your words.

Hear this clearly, the Yorubas will contest in 2023, a million Igbos and Shatima will NEVER stop that.

Now go back to the South East and keep SHUT. Come back to converse with me when the Igbos can summon the courage to contest for presidency under PDP or APC.

Peace

1 Like

Re: Shettima Yerima: Tinubu Is The Last Person North Will Hand Over Power To by LegendHero(m): 6:44pm On Oct 08, 2019
General0847:

I am not ibo for your information. Tinubu will fail same way like Awolowo and Abiola. Masha Allah.

I do not support Tinubu either because we have Fashola, Osinbajo, fayemi, and a host of others.

Tell me your identity since you said you ain't Igbos

1 Like

Re: Shettima Yerima: Tinubu Is The Last Person North Will Hand Over Power To by Nobody: 6:44pm On Oct 08, 2019
LegendHero:

it helps if you show that the money we spent on education was well spent. When I say Lagos is full of igbos it means there are enough Igbos in Lagos to make a difference to the votes. And we all know Igbos as a block vote on tribal patterns. So even if there are only 25% igbos in lagos (we know there are much more) and 80% of them vote against Tinubu. and knowing that most yorubas are not infavour of tinubu lets be generous to Tinubu and say 60-40 Yorubas will vote for Tinubu. It means that for every 100 Votes in a 2 way race

25% igbo 5 will vote for Tinubu 20 against
75 % yoruba 45 will vote Tinubu 30 against

that's 50-50 it means that the Igbo vote in Lagos is significant enough to make a difference, because yoruba votes is not guaranteed, 1 Igbo vote could make the difference.

1 Like

Re: Shettima Yerima: Tinubu Is The Last Person North Will Hand Over Power To by Omoslim26: 6:46pm On Oct 08, 2019
General0847:
Just like Awolowo and Abiola before him, Tinubu will never be president of Nigeria.

but what has Awo and Abiola got to do with this thread
abi you wan masturbate with all dis una
igbo vs Yoruba matter?

1 Like

Re: Shettima Yerima: Tinubu Is The Last Person North Will Hand Over Power To by General0847: 6:48pm On Oct 08, 2019
LegendHero:

I do not support Tinubu either because we have Fashola, Osinbajo, fayemi, and a host of others.

Tell me your identity since you said you ain't Igbos
The lot you mentioned, Fayemi has the best chance. Osinbajo is in the same boat with Tinubu. Fashola has an outside chance.
Re: Shettima Yerima: Tinubu Is The Last Person North Will Hand Over Power To by Nobody: 6:48pm On Oct 08, 2019
Osaze007:

Loool what type of North pls pick us as vp post is this

Is this not what your people said about speaker for Femi
Eh eh oh boy o

Stop. Consoling yourself .. we talking president of Nigeria..on a national voting..
West will forget presidency's till another 16 years..I told you on your thread..you said is pull him down syndrome ..
Now you heard it...
Listen you guys have enjoyed ..... ..told you Abuja and north don't favor the southwest now..maybe tomorrow politics might change..but present what is happening in Abuja ..and feelers from North..is not what the west will like to hear.

Osibanjo deyy fight his battle.. tinubu don go hide ..his wife gone deaf and dumb at Senate...soware deyy mean with his watery beans..
Sharareporters ...almost gone extinct..

Where una one even start..
Na nation's newpPapers go lead attack..
Not forgetting whTs hPpning at the villa...where men with power are pulling strings days n night..

Things have changed bro...believe
Re: Shettima Yerima: Tinubu Is The Last Person North Will Hand Over Power To by Nobody: 6:50pm On Oct 08, 2019
LegendHero:

Your typing betrays you because I could see the fear in your words.

Hear this clearly, the Yorubas will contest in 2023, a million Igbos and Shatima will NEVER stop that.

Now go back to the South East and keep SHUT. Come back to converse with me when the Igbos can summon the courage to contest for presidency under PDP or APC.

Peace

YeA..they will contest primaries..under APC..but not presidency under APC..
I'm crawling back to east..till confirmed. grin
Re: Shettima Yerima: Tinubu Is The Last Person North Will Hand Over Power To by Osaze007: 6:50pm On Oct 08, 2019
bonnylight003:

Stop. Consoling yourself .. we talking president of Nigeria..on a national voting..
West will forget presidency's till another 16 years..I told you on your thread..you said is pull him down syndrome ..
Now you heard it...
Listen you guys have enjoyed ..... ..told you Abuja and north don't favor the southwest now..maybe tomorrow politics might change..but present what is happening in Abuja ..and feelers from North..is not what the west will like to hear.

Osibanjo deyy fight his battle.. tinubu don go hide ..his wife gone deaf and dumb at Senate...soware deyy mean with his watery beans..
Sharareporters ...almost gone extinct..

Where una one even start..
Na nation's newpPapers go lead attack..
Not forgetting whTs hPpning at the villa...where men with power are pulling strings days n night..

Things have changed bro...believe

Hope you won’t die of hypertension when Tinubu is sworn in

Cause they way you people said Atiku will win no be here p

1 Like

Re: Shettima Yerima: Tinubu Is The Last Person North Will Hand Over Power To by General0847: 6:51pm On Oct 08, 2019
Omoslim26:

but what has Awo and Abiola got to do with this thread abi you wan masturbate with all dis una igbo vs Yoruba matter?
I'm not ibo nor yoruba.
Re: Shettima Yerima: Tinubu Is The Last Person North Will Hand Over Power To by LegendHero(m): 6:52pm On Oct 08, 2019
isthatso:

it helps if you show that the money we spent on education was well spent. When I say Lagos is full of igbos it means there are enough Igbos in Lagos to make a difference to the votes. And we all know Igbos as a block vote on tribal patterns. So even if there are only 25% igbos in lagos (we know there are much more) and 80% of them vote against Tinubu. and knowing that most yorubas are not infavour of tinubu lets be generous to Tinubu and say 60-40 Yorubas will vote for Tinubu. It means that for every 100 Votes in a 2 way race

25% igbo 5 will vote for Tinubu 20 against
75 % yoruba 45 will vote Tinubu 30 against

that's 50-50 it means that the Igbo vote in Lagos is significant enough to make a difference, because yoruba votes is not guaranteed, 1 Igbo vote could make the difference.

You are wrong, Igbos are not up to that percentage in Lagos. Also, there are lot of Yorubas in Lagos that do not like Tinubu and that reflects in the vote. In the last election in Oyo, Ondo, Ekiti, and Osun, did you see the margins of PDP and APC?

In all the mentioned 4 SW states, the difference between APC and PDP vote for presidential is not more than +-10%, will you say there are lot of Igbos in those state to influence the votes too?

Now let me lecture you.
The Yorubas will give block vote anytime when we have our son on the ballot, that is a fact that you guys do not understand.
in 1993, Abiola won SW with over 85% of all the vote casted, where are the Igbos?
in 1999, Falae won the SW with over 90% of the votes, where are the Igbos?
in 2003, Obasanjo won the SW with over 80% of the votes, where are the Igbos?

Write this down in your diary, if Yoruba man chose to contest in 2023, he will get nothing less than 80% of the votes in Lagos. Even if all the Igbos in the SE migrates to Lagos, that fact won't change.

Lastly, election is not mathematics that you can calculate, it is an activity for strong minds, i hope you know what that means.

1 Like

Re: Shettima Yerima: Tinubu Is The Last Person North Will Hand Over Power To by Osaze007: 6:53pm On Oct 08, 2019
LegendHero:

You are wrong, Igbos are not up to that percentage in Lagos. Also, there are lot of Yorubas in Lagos that do not like Tinubu and that reflects in the vote. In the last election in Oyo, Ondo, Ekiti, and Osun, did you see the margins of PDP and APC?

In all the mentioned 4 SW states, the difference between APC and PDP vote for presidential is not more than +-10%, will you say there are lot of Igbos in those state to influence the votes too?

Now let me lecture you.
The Yorubas will give block vote anytime when we have our son on the ballot, that is a fact that you guys do not understand.
in 1993, Abiola won SW with over 85% of all the vote casted, where are the Igbos?
in 1999, Falae won the Sw with over 90% of the votes, where are the Igbos?
in 2003, Obasanjo won the SW with over 80% of the votes, where are the Igbos?

Write this down, if Yoruba man chose to contest in 2023, he will get nothing less than 80% of the votes in Lagos. Even all the Igbos in the SE migrates to Lagos, that fact won't change.

Lastly, election is not mathematics that you can calculate, it is an activity for strong minds, i hope you know what that means.

The idiot forgot Yorubas are the most populous in southern Nigeria and middle belt with 30% of the population

1 Like

Re: Shettima Yerima: Tinubu Is The Last Person North Will Hand Over Power To by LegendHero(m): 6:54pm On Oct 08, 2019
bonnylight003:

YeA..they will contest primaries..under APC..but not presidency under APC..
I'm crawling back to east..till confirmed. grin

Thank you for your maximum compliance. Lets wait till then bro.

Help me say hi to everybody over there.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Gunmen Kill Amotekun Commander In Igangan / Levy For Governor’s Perfume: Rivers Women Protest / APC Adopts Decision Of Govs And Senators On Indirect Primary

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.