Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,105 members, 7,811,107 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 11:47 PM

List Of Lecturers Accused Of Sex-For-Grades Scandals (Photos) - Education (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / List Of Lecturers Accused Of Sex-For-Grades Scandals (Photos) (78118 Views)

Sex For Grades: Kiki Mordi Who Exposed Universities Lecturers Never Graduated / Sex For Grades: BBC Releases The Full Documentary Of Lecturers Involved / Sex For Grades: Boniface Igbeneghu Of UNILAG Exposed In BBC Documentary (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: List Of Lecturers Accused Of Sex-For-Grades Scandals (Photos) by WORLDPEACE(m): 8:06am On Oct 09, 2019
0KNM:
Why can lecturers not ask out a student they genuinely have feelings for? Are they not humans? These are adults ffs...

Sex for grades
Re: List Of Lecturers Accused Of Sex-For-Grades Scandals (Photos) by Nobody: 8:07am On Oct 09, 2019
9jaRealist:

Because there’s a high susceptibility to conflict and nepotism...
And what if the student declines, would she be protected/comfortable in the class?

If a lecturer’s feelings are that “genuine”, s/he can always quit and go find another job.
>
My cousin married her lecturer... so?
Re: List Of Lecturers Accused Of Sex-For-Grades Scandals (Photos) by Mummymahdi(f): 8:07am On Oct 09, 2019
GoTV:
sad sad Even though I'm a born again Christian, events like this makes me ashamed to be associated with Christianity and sometimes I'm tempted to join Islam. Majority of the bastards we call pastors are wolfs in sheep clothing. Christianity habours so many madness. No Islamic cleric has been caught in this sexual mess because they are guided accordingly by the tenets of Islam. Is it a coincidence that 3 pastors have been disgraced in few months and many more to come? Islam will soon take over Nigeria cos shameful incidents like this will make many Christians convert to Islam sad

even the moral teachings of both religion is different many immorality is more associated and acceptable in Christianity, e.g. staying with a guy b4 marriage has become normal in Christianity even getting pregnant and bearing kids and later marriage no never marriage.
Islamic injunctions can never work hand in hand with Islam.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: List Of Lecturers Accused Of Sex-For-Grades Scandals (Photos) by muftee1028: 8:09am On Oct 09, 2019
Very ashamed!
Re: List Of Lecturers Accused Of Sex-For-Grades Scandals (Photos) by Nobody: 8:09am On Oct 09, 2019
make9jagr8:

What is this one saying? Maybe part of the cold room crew or lazy students that need a cheap way out. undecided

Re: List Of Lecturers Accused Of Sex-For-Grades Scandals (Photos) by spirul77: 8:10am On Oct 09, 2019
[quote author=GoTV post=82970056]
@GoTV, stop deceiving yourself by claiming a born again Christian, you are a Muslim bro, asking how many imams has been caught in the web of sex for marks palava is wrong, first ask yourself how many imams have BSc sef,not to talk of being a lecturer.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: List Of Lecturers Accused Of Sex-For-Grades Scandals (Photos) by Bluntemperor: 8:10am On Oct 09, 2019
GoTV:
sad sad Even though I'm a born again Christian, events like this makes me ashamed to be associated with Christianity and sometimes I'm tempted to join Islam. Majority of the bastards we call pastors are wolfs in sheep clothing. Christianity habours so many madness. No Islamic cleric has been caught in this sexual mess because they are guided accordingly by the tenets of Islam. Is it a coincidence that 3 pastors have been disgraced in few months and many more to come? Islam will soon take over Nigeria cos shameful incidents like this will make many Christians convert to Islam sad
Re: List Of Lecturers Accused Of Sex-For-Grades Scandals (Photos) by 9jaRealist: 8:10am On Oct 09, 2019
0KNM:
My cousin married her lecturer... so?

Congrats to her, but after she left school I hope...
Many schools actually have policies explicitly prohibiting such relationships.
>
Re: List Of Lecturers Accused Of Sex-For-Grades Scandals (Photos) by Nobody: 8:11am On Oct 09, 2019
If there was a body investigating lecturers the body count go pass our yahoo boys in efcc net

1 Like

Re: List Of Lecturers Accused Of Sex-For-Grades Scandals (Photos) by franchasng: 8:12am On Oct 09, 2019
These lecturers lack sense....there are thousands of pretty, hot female students in school, you must not sleep with all of them....use your head, the ones that seem stubborn and enlightened, let them go....if you must sleep with any of your female student, make her like you first.....woo her, if she agrees, go ahead, if she says no she is not interested, let her go.

Stubborn flies always follow the corpse to the grave.....and it is over inquisitiveness that made the hunter's bullet to land on the forehead of a monkey.

In life, always use your head.....don't insist on winning every match....some matches are not destined to be won, you give up and play another match hoping to win, but they are always too stupid, prideful, stubborn, arrogant, wicked, callous and inhumane to the extent they force even married female students to sleep with them or get poor grades......

Little wonder students in Nigerian higher institutions who graduated with 2.2 and 3rd class, if they happen to get opportunity to travel abroad to school, they end up graduating as best students abroad....all because these evil lecturers keep killing people's destiny with their stupidity and stubbornness.....devil will expose all of una one after the other, fools!!! That's how they made me miss my first class and landed at near miss first class, useless Nigerian lecturers, wicked foolsangry angry

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: List Of Lecturers Accused Of Sex-For-Grades Scandals (Photos) by sammchuck1: 8:12am On Oct 09, 2019
Yoloba grin
Re: List Of Lecturers Accused Of Sex-For-Grades Scandals (Photos) by maestroferddi: 8:14am On Oct 09, 2019
GoTV:
Why are you so deplorable to always claim to be a Christian when you are a Yoruba Muslim?

Try and respect yourself....

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: List Of Lecturers Accused Of Sex-For-Grades Scandals (Photos) by ABCthings: 8:14am On Oct 09, 2019
GoTV:
I don't you know the meaning of the word 'Christian'/
Re: List Of Lecturers Accused Of Sex-For-Grades Scandals (Photos) by omlueh(m): 8:14am On Oct 09, 2019
You are never a Christian for one Single day, and please leave Christianity and the Pastors alone for the Almighty God to Judge and not mere Mortal like you and your types.
GoTV:

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: List Of Lecturers Accused Of Sex-For-Grades Scandals (Photos) by ShootThemAll(m): 8:15am On Oct 09, 2019
Yoruba people and sex... Can they ever be faithful?
Re: List Of Lecturers Accused Of Sex-For-Grades Scandals (Photos) by sammchuck1: 8:16am On Oct 09, 2019
YorubasAreStupid
Re: List Of Lecturers Accused Of Sex-For-Grades Scandals (Photos) by oooook: 8:16am On Oct 09, 2019
Toto wahala almost cost me my job years ago.

1 Like

Re: List Of Lecturers Accused Of Sex-For-Grades Scandals (Photos) by Nobody: 8:17am On Oct 09, 2019
omlueh:
You are never a Christian for one Single day, and please leave Christianity and the Pastors alone for the Almighty God to Judge and not mere Mortal like you and your types.

I am a Christian but will convert to Islam if these useless bastards we call pastors keep disgracing Christianity
Re: List Of Lecturers Accused Of Sex-For-Grades Scandals (Photos) by ABCthings: 8:17am On Oct 09, 2019
Mummymahdi:

even the moral teachings of both religion is different many immorality is more associated and acceptable in Christianity, e.g. staying with a guy b4 marriage has become normal in Christianity even getting pregnant and bearing kids and later marriage no never marriage.
Islamic injunctions can never work hand in hand with Islam.
I wonder what kind of Church you go. Sorry for you.
Re: List Of Lecturers Accused Of Sex-For-Grades Scandals (Photos) by sammchuck1: 8:17am On Oct 09, 2019
GoTV:

If you no go join Osama , abacha, Gaddafi and buhari in hell , make I know why. Nonsense and soapy.
Re: List Of Lecturers Accused Of Sex-For-Grades Scandals (Photos) by TemmyT002(m): 8:20am On Oct 09, 2019
donstan18:
:
Sex is the root of all evil

Sex and money, bro. Sex and money.
They are sweet but dangerous.

1 Like

Re: List Of Lecturers Accused Of Sex-For-Grades Scandals (Photos) by TemmyT002(m): 8:20am On Oct 09, 2019
See them.
They are married o.
Come on, men, we have to stay loyal and faithful. Stop chasing skirt up and dan
It destroys careers.
Re: List Of Lecturers Accused Of Sex-For-Grades Scandals (Photos) by GuyMan50: 8:20am On Oct 09, 2019
GoTV:

You are not born again! Quit saying that, please.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: List Of Lecturers Accused Of Sex-For-Grades Scandals (Photos) by capitalzero: 8:22am On Oct 09, 2019
I would advice female students who are likely to be victims of sexual harassment to get a body spy camera or mini-audio recorder. It is cheap in aliexpress from #5k upward.
If a lecturer is trying to harass you, bluntly tell him NO and send him a text message to complain bitterly about abuse or write him a letter and keep a copy of the letter. Send the letter as registered mail. You can even call the lecturer and have conversation recorded.
If a lecturer deliberately failed you in a course and he demands for sex or money for grades,follow the process above. Also,you may have to inform some members of university community whom you trust, respected religion leaders,parents and trusted guardians. if you have some evidence , write security department and copy Dean,SA.
If you actually fail a course,please study hard.

WARNING; Female students should avoid unnecessary visits to lecturers' offices. Do not solicit for help from male lecturers. Dress decently.

1 Like

Re: List Of Lecturers Accused Of Sex-For-Grades Scandals (Photos) by marostan(m): 8:22am On Oct 09, 2019
Excellertemmie:
I wish they can extend their investigative work to schools like IMSU,EKSU and LASU..

Some Lecturers in these Schools are Ogbontarigi in this Sex for Grade/Admission shii.

Thanks cry

AIFCE (Alvan) too. That place alone is hell. All the higher institutions in Imo State.

1 Like

Re: List Of Lecturers Accused Of Sex-For-Grades Scandals (Photos) by teeboi73: 8:22am On Oct 09, 2019
GoTV:
You are not a Christian you claimed to be,even if you are one your salvation is questionable.
Christianity frowns at fornication and adulterous acts. We rather blow it open in order to serve as deterrent to others but your religion condones it and will rather cover it up .
You can never be a born again child of God and be spewing this trash out.
Good morning and have a wonderful day

3 Likes

Re: List Of Lecturers Accused Of Sex-For-Grades Scandals (Photos) by Nobody: 8:24am On Oct 09, 2019
GoTV:
You are not a Christian so stfu.. Don't u see the news daily of the atrocities committed by those head slamming extremist All the ritual killings & children defiled by those so called Alfa's. You must be mad... stick to the topic abeg or shut up undecided

3 Likes

Re: List Of Lecturers Accused Of Sex-For-Grades Scandals (Photos) by Nobody: 8:24am On Oct 09, 2019
The Oko family mourn the loss of our falling heroes during the recent tau tau wars..may their randy souls rest in heat grin
Re: List Of Lecturers Accused Of Sex-For-Grades Scandals (Photos) by Nobody: 8:26am On Oct 09, 2019
They are in all universities in Nigeria, also lectures that intentionally fail students so they can pay to upgrade their scores, all these are corrupt practices the government shy away from, but rather blame the youths for engaging in fraud, how do you think most of those fraudsters got into fraud??, because they got frustrated with school and dropped out, or even cultists?, they were frustrated with school and got caught away,

All these are serious issues that are meant to be looked into, but because we don’t have enough young people in the government to think, These problems will keep on re occurring. Lectures and universities are responsible for most of the crimes committed and behaviors exhibited by youths in Nigeria, until our education system is re structured we won’t have a bright future in this country
Re: List Of Lecturers Accused Of Sex-For-Grades Scandals (Photos) by masterpiecer(m): 8:29am On Oct 09, 2019
GoTV:

Dear sir, are you sure you know the meaning of being born again?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Schools Reopen In Oyo Today, Observe COVID-19 Guidelines (Photos) / 1999 CULT ATTACK ON OAU - What Really Happened!!! / If You Say There Is No God, Let Me Show You My JAMB Result

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.