Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,978 members, 7,825,057 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 03:14 AM

How To Get Back Ex-boyfriend From Cameroon - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Get Back Ex-boyfriend From Cameroon (3163 Views)

I Really Need A Rich Boyfriend From Nigeria / My Wife To Be Got Impregnated By Ex-boyfriend From South Africa. / 19 Year Old Girl Swallows Her Phone To Prevent Her Boyfriend From Reading Her Te (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Get Back Ex-boyfriend From Cameroon by bigbooty: 7:37pm On May 20, 2007
sadI am an American woman. I was dating a man from Cameroon for about a year and a half. I had 4 year old boy at the time, from previous relationship. He treated me and my son very well. My only complaints were that he didn't progress to the next level, and he only asked to see me once a week. I became impatient and dumped him for someone else. I told him, I want to get married one day, and he responded that this was very painful for him, and he asked me to wait six months for him to save money and get a ring. I did not wait. I regret that very much now. He agreed to take me back, up until the point when I became pregnant by my new boyfriend (also African). My new boyfriend and I had not gotten married yet. When my new boyfriend and I broke up, I asked my ex boyfriend from Cameroon to give me another chance. I told him I would never dump him or cheat on him again. He said he would think about it -he asked for two weeks to respond. During those two weeks, I slept with him. At the end of the two weeks, I asked him again, he seemed reluctant to answer, finally he told me that he could not be with me, because his parents did not approve, and one day he will move back to Africa, etc. He has been in America for over 20 years. I really wish I had not dumped him. I wish I could get him back. I don't want to ask again, because he might think I am begging. Maybe I should just try to forget him? I have two children now by the African man I left him for. We eventually married. My husband and I are divorcing. I really think this guy from Cameroon and I would have been great together. How should I try to get him back?
Re: How To Get Back Ex-boyfriend From Cameroon by puker(m): 7:54pm On May 20, 2007
bigbooty thanks for your sincerity but after having two boys, what do you want from a men you have dated and dumped. Live is about moving on so, you gotta move on. I think your greatest source of happiness should be ya children cause they will cover you tmorrow. Therefore instead of all that regret and plea and he decided to go let him go.
Re: How To Get Back Ex-boyfriend From Cameroon by Nobody: 9:14pm On May 20, 2007
too late.
3 children, one failed marriage. . . that's too much baggage even for the average american. I'd suggest you move on with your life. He's trying to be diplomatic by telling you his parents dont approve of you, afterall you both had been together for 18 months and that never came up. In other words he's fiine with sleeping with you once in a while (because that's the picture of yourself that you have given to him) but forget about a firm committment.
Re: How To Get Back Ex-boyfriend From Cameroon by ikamefa(f): 9:33pm On May 20, 2007
@ topic move on! you regret ever breaking up with him,you think of ! him always (the Cameroonian) what is done is done

move on, focus on how to take care of your kids,getting your life back after your divorce, improving your self , living your life.believe me there is a great life after 2 kids and a divorce

if you continue to beg and go back to him , sadly you might just turn out to be his constant booty call!
with time you might will find a man who will love you and your kids!
Re: How To Get Back Ex-boyfriend From Cameroon by DisGuy: 10:53pm On May 20, 2007
sorry, try move on or stay with your other man. the dude realy tried.

He's trying to set up with his new family by now, he wont want any disturbance.
you can call him up for advice once in a while though nothing serious please dont beg him to leave his wifey
Re: How To Get Back Ex-boyfriend From Cameroon by Aproko(f): 11:42am On May 21, 2007
@ topic,
sorry oh, but y dont you just look for an american man? cos the average african man is born with pride. you cannot take his son to another mans house then come back to him with two sons from that other man!!!2 sons!!!

my dear 4get going back to him cos he wont marry you, hes african.

(1) (Reply)

Trend Amongst Nairaland Men / Please Enlighten Me: I Need To Know Who Is Responsible For A Pregnancy / What Will You Do If Your BF/GF Asked You To Stop Using Blackberry

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.