Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,409 members, 7,815,905 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:42 PM

El-rufai: Igbos Own 73% Of Abuja Land - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / El-rufai: Igbos Own 73% Of Abuja Land (17906 Views)

Jonathan, Alison-Madueke Named In Abuja Land Grab / Disputed Abuja Land: Patience, Turai To Give Final Address / Senators And Reps In Abuja 'Land Grab', As FCDA Demolishes Homes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: El-rufai: Igbos Own 73% Of Abuja Land by laudate: 6:39pm On Jun 07, 2007
adconline:

Laudate,  I wish  you can specifically tell me where I have insulted your non existing tribe (  remember that you are related to all the tribes in Nigeria except Igbos).

Good luck in your thinking that discussing Nigerian issues that alwys border on tribal lines makes one a  tribalist.

You have not insulted my "non-existing" tribe. Yet. Go back & check my response, because I do not recall stating that you insulted me. undecided

You have only been sarcastic in a few of your responses.  Kindly do a quick recap of what The One said. He mentioned a few people (including you), who have a way of turning any debate, into an issue that pitches your tribe against other ethnic groups. His exact words were "Whatever the topic of the thread, it ends up as Igbos vs. Everybody else."

I agreed with him, because it is a trend that I have noticed on this site.
Re: El-rufai: Igbos Own 73% Of Abuja Land by adconline(m): 7:01am On Jun 08, 2007
Laudata,
@You have only been sarcastic in a few of your responses.  Kindly do a quick recap of what The One said. He mentioned a few people (including you), who have a way of turning any debate, into an issue that pitches your tribe against other ethnic groups. His exact words were "Whatever the topic of the thread, it ends up as Igbos vs. Everybody else."

I agreed with him, because it is a trend that I have noticed on this site.

I would always want to remind you that I have not seen any  impartiality or equality of thoughts in your posts whenever Igbo issues are mentioned. Its either other tribes were also treated badly without looking at the frequency or your victim mentality analogy. May I remind you, what "TheOne' accused me of, you are already guilty of because you always pop up on tribal issues that have to do with Igbos. So if discussing these issues makes me a tribalist, then you are in the same category with me. That's what I call equality of thoughts.
Re: El-rufai: Igbos Own 73% Of Abuja Land by FACE(m): 8:58am On Jun 08, 2007
I would always want to remind you that I have not seen any impartiality or equality of thoughts in your posts whenever Igbo issues are mentioned.

Laudate, I would agree with adconline on this point. I have observed the tribal wrangling on this site for a while now and I am shocked that the supposedly younger/new generation of Nigerians are not doing anything to correct the views of their parents. If you must be viewed as impartial, you must also act impartial and you are not.

In my opinion, those that come out with open hatred are a lot better than those that would pretend to love you but are willing to hit you when your back is turned to them.

I like to stay away from tribal issues as I have friends that cut across Nigeria. I had my Secondary education in Kaduna, lived in Lagos and can speak Igbo, hausa and Yoruba and I wonder what my hausa and yoruba friends would think if they hear me talking ill behind their backs after buying 'isi ewu' for me.
Re: El-rufai: Igbos Own 73% Of Abuja Land by Nobody: 9:08am On Jun 08, 2007
@Laudate

Keeping track of people who have told you what you are? grin
Re: El-rufai: Igbos Own 73% Of Abuja Land by laudate: 12:45pm On Jun 08, 2007
Donzman:

@Laudate

Keeping track of people who have told you what you are? grin

Donzman, you ought to have realised by now, that your putrid drivel doesn't cut much ice with me. Now hop along and keep doing what you do best. tongue Whiner!
Re: El-rufai: Igbos Own 73% Of Abuja Land by laudate: 12:59pm On Jun 08, 2007
adconline:

Laudata,
I would always want to remind you that I have not seen any  impartiality or equality of thoughts in your posts whenever Igbo issues are mentioned. Its either other tribes were also treated badly without looking at the frequency or your victim mentality analogy. May I remind you, what "TheOne' accused me of, you are already guilty of because you always pop up on tribal issues that have to do with Igbos. So if discussing these issues makes me a tribalist, then you are in the same category with me. That's what I call equality of thoughts.

Adconline, you are entitled to your own opinion, and you are free to 'see' what you wish to see, in any comments that are being made. If you claim "there hasn't been any impartiality or equality of thoughts in your posts whenever Igbo issues are mentioned", kindly spell out the specific ways, in chapter & verse, why you feel this is so. You have a habit of generalising, which I do not find comfortable. All I have done in many of my posts, is to point out areas where my thoughts & views, differ from the perspective of others, and I have often done so, to set the records straight & to try and avoid misinformation. I do not subscribe to group-think. It is defeatist. sad

You claim that "what The One accused you of, is what Laudate is guilty of". Now am highly amused by this remark. If you had taken The One directly to task, over his comments, it would have made more sense. Instead, you did a quick detour to address your remarks to me. When I clarified my earlier comments, you decided to take it further by saying I "always pop up on tribal issues that have to do with Igbos." Oh, so it is now a crime for a non-Igbo to make a comment, when issues that concern Igbos are being discussed? Kindly enlighten me. undecided

Finally you stated that "Its either other tribes were also treated badly without looking at the frequency or your victim mentality analogy." Are you saying that other tribes have not been treated badly? Or are you saying that Laudate is wrong for pointing it out?

Please do a quick recap of all my posts. You will see that I have taken some folks to task over statements, I consider to be ethnophobic. But then, it is your call. Like I said earlier, you are free to see what you want to see.
Re: El-rufai: Igbos Own 73% Of Abuja Land by Iman3(m): 1:03pm On Jun 08, 2007
@Laudate

We can't all be misguided.Have you considered that there might be some truth to the accusation.
Re: El-rufai: Igbos Own 73% Of Abuja Land by laudate: 1:09pm On Jun 08, 2007
FACE:

Laudate, I would agree with adconline on this point. I have observed the tribal wrangling on this site for a while now and I am shocked that the supposedly younger/new generation of Nigerians are not doing anything to correct the views of their parents. If you must be viewed as impartial, you must also act impartial and you are not.

In my opinion, those that come out with open hatred are a lot better than those that would pretend to love you but are willing to hit you when your back is turned to them.

I like to stay away from tribal issues as I have friends that cut across Nigeria. I had my Secondary education in Kaduna, lived in Lagos and can speak Igbo, hausa and Yoruba and I wonder what my hausa and yoruba friends would think if they hear me talking ill behind their backs after buying 'isi ewu' for me.

Face, I do not recall ever adressing any comments to you, but have you taken out time to study the content of all my posts? If you agree with adconline, then kindly outline the comments that Laudate made, which led you to draw this conclusion.

You claim that you like to stay away from tribal issues. Fine, that's your call. What you like & what I like, are two different things, because we are two different people. So what's your beef?

As for living in different parts of the country, well I have done that, too. It is not an unusual thing. What I detest are situations when inflammatory, demeaning comments are bandied around about other tribes or ethnic groups, and yet such people expect that those groups will take their insults, lying low. Why? Isn't it better to place the issues on the front burner, so that everyone can discuss such issues and learn? Facts are sacred, but comments are free. Isn't it better to set the records straight & correct the misconceptions that are being peddled around, under the guise of 'informed contributions?'

What I choose to address or pass comments on, are my prerogative. Not yours'.

FACE:

in what way does your comment in bold apply to me, please? In what way have I pretended to love someone, but "willing to hit you (sic.) when your back is turned to them?" Are you sure you are not confusing me, with some other person?
Re: El-rufai: Igbos Own 73% Of Abuja Land by laudate: 1:11pm On Jun 08, 2007
I-man:

@Laudate

We can't all be misguided.Have you considered that there might be some truth to the accusation.

Please who are the 'we'? Your tribalistic cartel, perhaps?  tongue

Don't worry, I have considered the accusation, and I find there is nothing in it. It just points to one thing. The tribalistic cartel are looking for people who would swallow their demeaning remarks about other tribes without much thought, and give in to the same brand of hatred that they preach.

Well, they will never find a supporter of such a cause, in Laudate. angry
Re: El-rufai: Igbos Own 73% Of Abuja Land by FACE(m): 12:34am On Jun 09, 2007
Laudate, Inward examination is required here on your part. That you have lived here and there is of no consequence if you continue showing disdain for any particular group. It shows that you took nothing positive away from the different areas you lived. Like my people would say, "Wilberforce claims to have been in the army, but where are his boots".

Sorry laudate, I am not confusing you with anyone. Go back to your own posts and examine them again. I still maintain that I'd rather be face to face with someone that does not hide his intention to do me harm than turn my back to someone who would readily plunge a knife into it after pretending to have no problems with me.

If the purpose of placing issues on the front burner is for everyone to learn, there should be no bias in the chain of thoughts and expression.

I am not here to argue about your freedom of speech and rights to self expression. To borrow your own words, Facts are sacred but comments are free.

I have made my point and I am not going to be drawn into long debates on this issue, so you can consider this post as my last one on this issue.
Re: El-rufai: Igbos Own 73% Of Abuja Land by laudate: 1:04pm On Jun 09, 2007
FACE:

Laudate, Inward examination is required here on your part. That you have lived here and there is of no consequence if you continue showing disdain for any particular group. It shows that you took nothing positive away from the different areas you lived. Like my people would say, "Wilberforce claims to have been in the army, but where are his boots".

Sorry laudate, I am not confusing you with anyone. Go back to your own posts and examine them again. I still maintain that I'd rather be face to face with someone that does not hide his intention to do me harm than turn my back to someone who would readily plunge a knife into it after pretending to have no problems with me.

If the purpose of placing issues on the front burner is for everyone to learn, there should be no bias in the chain of thoughts and expression.

I am not here to argue about your freedom of speech and rights to self expression. To borrow your own words, Facts are sacred but comments are free.

I have made my point and I am not going to be drawn into long debates on this issue, so you can consider this post as my last one on this issue.

No one is drawing anybody into any long debate. You simply cannot throw accusations around in cyberspace, and expect every one to swallow it hook, line & sinker. You claim that nothing positive came out of my living in different parts of the country. Really?!! What scientific experiment did you conduct to arrive at this conclusion? It would be nice to know that.

In your previous post, you also made some accusations of partiality, even going as far as to imply that "those that come out with open hatred are a lot better than those that would pretend to love you but are willing to hit you when your back is turned to them."   I merely asked you to substantiate these comments, by stating what part of my posts conveyed that sentiment. You could notundecided

Now you claim:
FACE:

I still maintain that I'd rather be face to face with someone that does not hide his intention to do me harm than turn my back to someone who would readily plunge a knife into it after pretending to have no problems with me.

Pray tell, how does this relate to Laudate? In what way has Laudate plunged a knife into your back after pretending to have no problems with you? Kindly answer this question, as you are obviously speaking from some kind of premise, which is currently unclear. In what way did Laudate portray an intent to harm you? Kindly let us know. Clarify your motives, intentions and objectives, instead of calling for an inward examination. In my view, you are the one that needs to examine himself, because you are accusing someone of something that cannot be substantiated, and has no basis in reality.

Oh, I forgot you already said this was your last post on the subject. No problem.

Since you have decided not to answer my questions, it shows that your allegations are false, and your stock-in-trade is ambiguity. What you hope to achieve with such tactics is unknown. So I suggest you try your game on someone else, who might fall for whatever charade you are seeking to promote here.
Re: El-rufai: Igbos Own 73% Of Abuja Land by adconline(m): 7:30am On Jun 11, 2007
Laudate,
Adconline, you are entitled to your own opinion, and you are free to 'see' what you wish to see, in any comments that are being made. If you claim "there hasn't been any impartiality or equality of thoughts in your posts whenever Igbo issues are mentioned", kindly spell out the specific ways, in chapter & verse, why you feel this is so. You have a habit of generalising, which I do not find comfortable. All I have done in many of my posts, is to point out areas where my thoughts & views, differ from the perspective of others, and I have often done so, to set the records straight & to try and avoid misinformation. I do not subscribe to group-think. It is defeatist.

I like reading from you but your views have not always been balanced whenever Igbo issues are on the table. Some instances:  I wondered why northern Nigeria would have 68% of Abuja land leaving the rest of Nigeria with 32%. You came up with phoney figures as to why they deserved it. You had to call El Rufai's figures incorrect in order for you to make sure that favouritism, nepotism and tribalism were not at play. You conjured figures to counter El Rufai's figures, worst still your figures did not add up.   From these I deduced that you are hell bent on rewriting history in order to serve your purpose of denying tribalism or nepotism in Nigeria.

Secondly, you defended Yoruba issues in particular when I responded to your victim mentality by saying that Awo gave Igbos 20 pounds after the war and your pendulum of opinion swung in defense of his actions. Then I "assumed" your tribe to be Yoruba and asked you to tell me why your "kinsmen” had always voted  for a president  from their tribe  in  the last 47 years with the exception of Yar'dua, you  immediately went tribeless even though you have not defended Igbos that same  way

I also cited educationally less advantaged states   as listed on JAMB brochures, you said that your cousin got admission at a northern university, so you would always want us to ignore facts and believe your stories  not El Rufai's facts or JAMB facts. When you say that some people are crying wolf even when the facts are glaring, it becomes impartiality of thoughts. Just like someone denying that Holocuast never took place or slavery was never a crime because Europeans and Arabs were also enslaved

You claim that "what The One accused you of, is what Laudate is guilty of". Now am highly amused by this remark. If you had taken The One directly to task, over his comments, it would have made more sense. Instead, you did a quick detour to address your remarks to me. When I clarified my earlier comments, you decided to take it further by saying I "always pop up on tribal issues that have to do with Igbos." Oh, so it is now a crime for a non-Igbo to make a comment, when issues that concern Igbos are being discussed? Kindly enlighten me.

I took him or her on earlier and still waiting for a response, so you drummed up the support and concurred with this assertion and I took you head on because the basis of this allegation is predicated on the fact that I discuss tribal issues. I also find you in this category so your reason for concurring with that assertion does not in any way exonerate you.

Finally you stated that "Its either other tribes were also treated badly without looking at the frequency or your victim mentality analogy." Are you saying that other tribes have not been treated badly? Or are you saying that Laudate is wrong for pointing it out?

You have to always check the frequency because your analogy is based on the fact that every other person was treated badly. Can two wrongs make a right? Should the basis for justice be based on the fact that everybody   has been a victim of injustice?  Mind you Igbos have not denied that other tribes might be unjustly treated, but they have to take on their issues with Nigeria. Its like saying to man  who lost his business to fire, shut up because  Mr. 'A ' lost his shop too.
Re: El-rufai: Igbos Own 73% Of Abuja Land by Biafralord(m): 7:33am On Jun 11, 2007
@outlaws

Ganja man! you better stop smoking that stuff in oregon. You know the police arrested your father for rape last week. I'll see you in court
tomorrow. Your mother was also pleading for your father on national television. Your fucking harlot mother should be ashamed for owning prostitutes!!! Fucking minority man!!! Otu Nnegi their!!! bastard!!! She was sentenced 25 years! shame!!!

Re: El-rufai: Igbos Own 73% Of Abuja Land by laudate: 12:22pm On Jun 11, 2007
adconline:

Laudate,

I like reading from you but your views have not always been balanced whenever Igbo issues are on the table. Some instances:  I wondered why northern Nigeria would have 68% of Abuja land leaving the rest of Nigeria with 32%. You came up with phoney figures as to why they deserved it. You had to call El Rufai's figures incorrect in order for you to make sure that favouritism, nepotism and tribalism were not at play. You conjured figures to counter El Rufai's figures, worst still your figures did not add up.   From these I deduced that you are hell bent on rewriting history in order to serve your purpose of denying tribalism or nepotism in Nigeria.

Adconline, I never came up with phoney figures. If you would like me to explain how I arrived at those figures, kindly say so instead of reading non-existent meanings into every comment I make. First of all, you queried why Northern states in Nigeria, should have 68% of Abuja land. I tried to give you an inkling into how this occurred, by letting you know the rationale that governed the partitioning of land in Abuja, at inception. The government at that time (not Laudate), based it on population figures & number of existing states, because they wanted every state in Nigeria to have ownership of some of the land in Abuja. Please check the Abuja Masterplan. It is there.

I said El-rufai was not strictly correct, and I gave my reasons for saying so. Is it a crime for a common Nigerian to disagree with a Minister's figures? Has it occurred to you that he could have made a mistake? Or that he may not have been given the right figures? And I never called "El Rufai's figures incorrect in order for you to make sure that favouritism, nepotism and tribalism were not at play. You conjured figures to counter El Rufai's figures, worst still your figures did not add up," to use your words. You are attributing the wrong motives and giving the wrong slant, to my disagreement with El-rufai's figures, and I tend to lose respect for people who do that. I was striving for balance when I pointed out the fact that other tribes, (not just the Igbo) lost their properties, and I listed the reasons that the government gave, for demolishing those properties. How is that wrong? Or would you have preferred it if I said only the Igbo lost their properties, when that was not an entirely accurate view of the whole incident? What's your beef?

And for your information, am 'not hell-bent on rewriting history,' because I do not engage in revisionist exercises. So your deductions are dead wrong! I call it, as I see it. If ten people were hurt, I will not say twenty were maimed, in order to whip up sentiments! I have experienced tribalism & nepotism first hand at different periods, from every major tribe. But I do not dwell on it. And I try & make sure that, before I accuse anyone or any group of tribalism or nepotism, I have enough facts at my finger tips to make it a water-tight case, or to prove beyond any reasonable doubt, that any negative action taken against me, was done solely on the basis of ethnicity.

Anyone cannot build a house on flood drains, or areas earmarked for other purposes contrary to planning regulations, and then turn round to cry nepotism or tribalism!

adconline:

I also cited educationally less advantaged states as listed on JAMB brochures, you said that your cousin got admission at a northern university, so you would always want us to ignore facts and believe your stories  not El Rufai's facts or JAMB facts. When you say that some people are crying wolf even when the facts are glaring, it becomes impartiality of thoughts. Just like someone denying that Holocuast never took place or slavery was never a crime because Europeans and Arabs were also enslaved

All JAMB admissions are not made solely on the basis of educationally- less-advantage criteria, or solely on the basis of catchment areas or quota. Merit also accounts for a large proportion of intakes. It is only a certain small percentage of admissions, that are devoted to educationally less-advantaged states or catchment areas. That is the point I tried to make, by using my cousin's classmate/colleague, as an example. Many of my peers, including myself, never studied in our own geographical zone. Neither were we admitted into university, based on any of the two criteria mentioned above.

I don't deny the fact, that some folks may have gotten admission based on catchment area or the educationally less-advantaged criteria. But one can escape those traps, by meeting the criteria for merit. undecided The universities in the East, (as well as other government-owned higher institutions) also employ the catchment area policy to attract a larger pool of intakes from their own geographical zone, into their institutions. So what is the issue?

Citing the holocaust as an example, does not fit into this scenario, because I have never denied the fact that the holocaust did not take place or that the civil war was a Nollywood movie. Both were tragic horrors that should never have occured. And I pray that such events will never visit this nation again.

adconline:

Secondly, you defended Yoruba issues in particular when I responded to your victim mentality by saying that Awo gave Igbos 20 pounds after the war and your pendulum of opinion swung in defense of his actions. Then I "assumed" your tribe to be Yoruba and asked you to tell me why your "kinsmen” had always voted  for a president  from their tribe  in  the last 47 years with the exception of Yar'dua, you  immediately went tribeless even though you have not defended Igbos that same  way

The fact that I defended Yoruba people does not mean that am Yoruba, and I don't recall holding brief for Awolowo. If you remember, I stated that he was NOT a saint. But since I do not believe in speaking ill of the dead, or using the name of the dead to score any points, I let the matter rest. If you can see any post where I defended Awolowo, please kindly post it here. Awo was a man who took certain decisions. He never consulted me or my folks, before he took those decisions, so I will not presume to guess at what he had in his mind. Neither will I villify him, because he is not here to defend himself. Let the dead rest in peace. Period.

adconline:

I took him or her on earlier and still waiting for a response, so you drummed up the support and concurred with this assertion and I took you head on because the basis of this allegation is predicated on the fact that I discuss tribal issues. I also find you in this category so your reason for concurring with that assertion does not in any way exonerate you.

At the time 'The One' made his assertions, I had not gone through your rejoinder. But I have now read it, and yes, I apologise for saying you did not take him to task earlier. However, I still stand by my agreement with The One's statement. You have taken sides with other folks on this site, without anyone questioning your right to do so, or your basis for agreement. I simply exercised my prerogative to voice my agreement on a particular issue, and I have not noticed any change in the status quo, that would make me recant. Now point of correction. The basis for the agreement was NOT because you discuss 'tribal issues.' NO! It was because, (like he said), you and a few others have always taken a position of viewing tribal issues, from the perspective of "your ethnic group vs. everybody else," as if this was a boxing contest, between two heavyweight contenders.

adconline:

You have to always check the frequency because your analogy is based on the fact that every other person was treated badly. Can two wrongs make a right? Should the basis for justice be based on the fact that everybody   has been a victim of injustice?  Mind you Igbos have not denied that other tribes might be unjustly treated, but they have to take on their issues with Nigeria. Its like saying to man  who lost his business to fire, shut up because  Mr. 'A ' lost his shop too.

Please I hate being misquoted. Read my posts again.

Yes, my analogy is based on the fact that every other person was treated badly, to use your own words. What is wrong with that? Would you prefer me to say that no other person was treated badly, except the Igbo? And for crying out loud, the fact that I say other groups were treated badly, is done in order to create balance, consistency and to present an accurate picture of the whole event, from other perspectives. What is wrong with that? It does NOT translate into  "shut up because  Mr. 'A ' lost his shop!" Where did you get that idea from??!  Where did I say "shut up because  Mr. 'A ' lost his shop?" Show me where I made such a statement, in black & white! Please stop reading illogical meanings into my comments, and kindly do not misinterprete them. kindly remember that facts are sacred, even if comments are free!

So many folks are given to hyperbole and gross exaggeration on this site, and it is beginning to get irritating. When someone tries to point out the error or tries to present his own view, it is resented because it does not fall in line with their own preconcieved notions. How sad! sad
Re: El-rufai: Igbos Own 73% Of Abuja Land by Texcee(f): 10:35am On Jul 05, 2007
people don't talk about people they consider less than them or those who are no threats to them.

Then you must consider the yorubas a force to reckon with considering the way you jump on their throats all over Nairaland. Nice to know your pattern of reasoning.
Re: El-rufai: Igbos Own 73% Of Abuja Land by denex: 2:16pm On Jul 05, 2007
All of una wey paste post under this thread, una no serious. Including me sef. All of us no serious.

You mean you people just made me carefully read through 150 posts of rubbish tribal jargons? I have been dodging this thread since but everytime, it keeps popping up again so I decided to tempt myself. For God sake this is all rubbish.

From the beginning of this article you start to see lies, contradictions, confusion, misdirection and historical contortions.

That is what I call prelude to a Grand Deception!

Since everybody has been talking gibberish, I will not lose out.

apwmdtmgd .Mgdgdgapntj.Dtpk .Mpg .Kmgmgj, El Rufai , jm.Njagdkdgjgb.Jgamjwp, Abuja, Gpjgmg.Mjadhw

gmjd.Ecmjegtgpjdmwdkp, Wjgmlpdjd,amj.Mj.M.Mpdpadtgjajm.Gp.Ej, Wmptb, Yoruba ,

jrcogbor, Jpmtpdmjpwj.Magtgpgmjgwjgm,gm.Jmj.Njamtmtmp.Uatauatawdap.Jda.Kgpjdmtmgdmjdt wdmwdwdwdp.Ptatap.P.Jdwdj, Shebi I said Ibos are part of the Real Jews of Nri and Ozubulu from which THE ORIGINAL SEMITIC EMIGRATION FROM AFRICA took place but somebody in Nairaland wanted to kill me. How do you account for this their industrous lifestyle and hermitic behaviour similar to those of the true jews in the Bible? I said it that the European jews we see today in Israel are fakes but people wanted to slit my throat.gjgdjgdm.Wagagadgadpjdpdpadpgdp.Jmadgjmgjmgjmgjmgjdadgjmpjmgjmjdgj.Gjmwpjp.Wdp.P.Uwdp.Mwp.Tjtjtam pj.Wdtgpwjp.P.Ta.

Phew! Men, I didn't know it was so difficult to type nonsense. You gat to use brain self to type rubbish if not, e go make sense at the end of the day. Na wah! To misyarn is not easy at all. Una dey try O!

The bottom of the issue is that El-Rufai had no basis to say what he said. That stupid ambassador that said southerners are the real Nigerian criminals should be shot dead. Nigeria is Nigeria. Nigerians are Nigerians.

There are Nigerian girls prostituting in Italy. Nigerians have been ruling this country since independence. Nigeria is one of the highest crude oil producers in the world. Nigerian Children were killed by Pfizer whil using them to carry out experiments. The previous Nigerian Presidents did not perform well.

nigeria1, you are the same fellow that says the North is breaking away to form UHE, now you have come to the side of the south. You too much. Abi you think change of ID would make any difference? Its your English. Its so bad, it gives away your true identity too easily.
Re: El-rufai: Igbos Own 73% Of Abuja Land by ABA4LIFE(m): 2:31pm On Jul 05, 2007
We dominate everywhere we go, check the history of Isreal and compare to us, that is why we are known as the only black jews left in africa, WE DON'
Re: El-rufai: Igbos Own 73% Of Abuja Land by ABA4LIFE(m): 2:42pm On Jul 05, 2007
Yea that is it, yall can check Israel history, that's why we are known as the only black jewz left in africa, God created the Ibos as black jewz and white Jewz as Israelites and some europeans and called them sons of God, so Ibos owing 75% of Hausa land both in Yoruba land is showing that every tribe in Nigeria should bow and respect what God created and seems some people are ignorant that Ibo's cannot sell their land to Yoruba or hausa people and never in history, so if Nigeria should put their actrocious and dastadated eyes on Ibolands stating that their ass has been passed into law that starting from today nobody owns a land and everyland belongs to the govt that means Nigeria will be left with no single humanbeing because the eyes Ibo's are stearing to Nigeria as a country will be the most fatal civil war in the whole world history, and believe me that Niegria will be nowhere to be found and will remain like Amalekai of the bible.

Hell ibos we are everywhere, i got some brother's in hell and in heaven boyond the sea and firmanment Ibos are everywhere yall.
Re: El-rufai: Igbos Own 73% Of Abuja Land by ABA4LIFE(m): 2:51pm On Jul 05, 2007
BIAFRA LORD I THROW EAST SIDE RESPESCT BROTHER, who be that bastard wey her mother be prostitute? we don't have rape charges in Igboland we are not Ofe nmanu people that always engage theirself in such a humiliated and non challant attitudes called Rape, since i was born in igboland i've never hear of rap in my life, make u help me tell that bastard to go rape another girl cos shit's in thier blood that is what their fore father's did and is still ruining in their youth bloods, though his father is still facing 25 years maybe he too can face upto 38, fools at 60's.
Re: El-rufai: Igbos Own 73% Of Abuja Land by whatawhat: 4:17am On Sep 17, 2010
mr poster-dats one of the reasons l am proud of being lgbo, seriously l'm being honest
Re: El-rufai: Igbos Own 73% Of Abuja Land by komando1: 5:16am On Sep 17, 2010
I wonder what bkbabe,T9ksy, aigbofa and the rest of their weird tribalist gang have to say about this.
Re: El-rufai: Igbos Own 73% Of Abuja Land by chyz(m): 5:20am On Sep 17, 2010
Let's see who the first hater to come in is going to be. grin
Re: El-rufai: Igbos Own 73% Of Abuja Land by Metalgong1(m): 5:52am On Sep 17, 2010
chyz:

Let's see who the first hater to come in is going to be. grin

There will always be haters, men can't stop that. . . So don't be angry with Yoruba haters who will descend on this thread soon.
Re: El-rufai: Igbos Own 73% Of Abuja Land by marocguy(m): 11:51am On Sep 17, 2010
, we're takn ova, one city at a time,
Re: El-rufai: Igbos Own 73% Of Abuja Land by amingafar(m): 1:29pm On Sep 17, 2010
mallam rufaai is speaking the truth to a certain extent.

He knows that majority of the land was allocated to the north. But for investment and business reason it is often sold to igbo sometimes yoruba or whomever.
But in general Abuja is majority north.

The property that was bought by igbo wouldnt be made possible if it wasnt for a northerner to sell it.

For ex my uncle is ex gov of Gombe but his busineses in Oil&Gas and real estate are not in his own name but with the partnerships of igbos and also people from the area where Oil is drilled.

I think its whats best for Nigeria- We share our Land in the north with igbos and Niger deltans and they share the Oil with Northerners We are all Nigerians.
Re: El-rufai: Igbos Own 73% Of Abuja Land by KenUchenna: 1:35pm On Sep 17, 2010
I have Liberty Reserve Dollars for sell.
Call 07038651014
Re: El-rufai: Igbos Own 73% Of Abuja Land by texazzpete(m): 1:40pm On Sep 17, 2010
See people spoiling for e-warfare over a 2007 thread!!
Aren't there more important topics for you folk to discuss?
Re: El-rufai: Igbos Own 73% Of Abuja Land by amingafar(m): 1:45pm On Sep 17, 2010
igbos have just as much right to own property in Abuja as we northerners have the right to drill Oil from the Niger delta.
Re: El-rufai: Igbos Own 73% Of Abuja Land by AkinEgba: 5:09pm On Sep 17, 2010
amingafar:

igbos have just as much right to own property in Abuja as we northerners have the right to drill Oil from the Niger delta.

What are Igbos drilling in Abuja?
Re: El-rufai: Igbos Own 73% Of Abuja Land by T9ksy(m): 6:30pm On Sep 17, 2010
Did i see someone wrote that "Lagos is no more Yorubaland"?

Oh well, when the time comes, "who no know, go know"
Re: El-rufai: Igbos Own 73% Of Abuja Land by chyz(m): 6:41pm On Sep 17, 2010
amingafar:

Northerners dont drill oil in Niger Delta, they just collect lots of the proceeds.
Re: El-rufai: Igbos Own 73% Of Abuja Land by Metalgong1(m): 6:41pm On Sep 17, 2010
T9ksy:

Did i see someone wrote that "Lagos is no more Yorubaland"?

Oh well, when the time comes, "who no know, go know"

For how long shall we keep on waiting for the time?. . . . . . .  Silly Yoruba loudmouth!!! sad sad

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Insurgency: Thousands Of Soldiers Maimed, Incapacitated – Army / Gunmen Stole Kogi Gov’ship Election Petitions From Tribunal Secretary – Police / Shekarau: How Secondus, Kwankwaso Forced Me Out Of PDP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 128
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.