Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,456 members, 7,816,063 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:42 AM

El-rufai: Igbos Own 73% Of Abuja Land - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / El-rufai: Igbos Own 73% Of Abuja Land (17908 Views)

Jonathan, Alison-Madueke Named In Abuja Land Grab / Disputed Abuja Land: Patience, Turai To Give Final Address / Senators And Reps In Abuja 'Land Grab', As FCDA Demolishes Homes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: El-rufai: Igbos Own 73% Of Abuja Land by amingafar(m): 6:42pm On Sep 17, 2010
chyz:

Northerners dont drill oil in Niger Delta, they just collect lots of the proceeds.

same thing equal exchange
Re: El-rufai: Igbos Own 73% Of Abuja Land by chyz(m): 6:43pm On Sep 17, 2010
T9ksy:

Did i see someone wrote that "Lagos is no more Yorubaland"?

Oh well, when the time comes, "who no know, go know"

Lagos will always be yoruba, no dey vex its friday go find fine babe cool
Re: El-rufai: Igbos Own 73% Of Abuja Land by chyz(m): 6:46pm On Sep 17, 2010
amingafar:

same thing equal exchange

northerners own property in the south as well. Also i dont thing southerners are angry with you all because of that.It is more or less they are mad at your elites not the civilians when it comes to oil. Now, what southerners hate about northern civilians is the murderous religious extremism.
Re: El-rufai: Igbos Own 73% Of Abuja Land by MaziUche0(m): 6:47pm On Sep 17, 2010
chyz:

northerners own property in the south as well. Also i dont thing southerners are angry with you all because of that.It is more or less they are mad at your elites not the civilians when it comes to oil. Now, what southerners hate about northern civilians is the murderous religious extremism.

Lets be fair, a Hausa man's word is his bond. They are very honest. But they take religion very seriously.

But if you have a Hausa friend, you have a friend FOR LIFE!
Re: El-rufai: Igbos Own 73% Of Abuja Land by amingafar(m): 6:54pm On Sep 17, 2010
MaziUche0:

Lets be fair, a Hausa man's word is his bond. They are very honest. But they take religion very seriously.

true we do if theres anything we hold against igbos its religion and how many dont respect sharia, our culutre and polygamy.

the cons of having an igbo president is that he will undo sharia, polygamy and attack islam. thats our lively hood
Re: El-rufai: Igbos Own 73% Of Abuja Land by AkinEgba: 7:20pm On Sep 17, 2010
MaziUche0:

And he turns round and drives the sword in your chest, all for religion. Bloody killers.
Re: El-rufai: Igbos Own 73% Of Abuja Land by komando1: 8:12pm On Sep 17, 2010
@ amingafar

It is not a must that an Igbo president will attack Islam. For instance Obasanjo ruled for eight years and respected the North.
Re: El-rufai: Igbos Own 73% Of Abuja Land by Onlytruth(m): 8:16pm On Sep 17, 2010
amingafar:

true we do if theres anything we hold against igbos its religion and how many dont respect sharia, our culutre and polygamy.

the cons of having an igbo president is that he will undo sharia, polygamy and attack islam. thats our lively hood

The sooner you decide whether you want Igbos in Nigeria or not the better for you. I would not waste my time telling you what an Igbo president will or not do. There has been at least three Nigerian presidents that are Christians and yet they were fine with you. When it comes to Igbo, you will start cooking up all the lies to give yourselves a heart attack. All these "Igbo own 73% of Abuja" bullcrap is hypocritical. So, here is my question:

[size=16pt]DO YOU WANT ONE NIGERIA OR NOT[/size]?  

Any answer is perfect with me, provided you are sincere with yourself about the consequences of your choice.  cool
Re: El-rufai: Igbos Own 73% Of Abuja Land by amingafar(m): 8:20pm On Sep 17, 2010
for all the igbos on this thread will you undo state of origin, undo sharia and ban polygamy yes  or no?
Re: El-rufai: Igbos Own 73% Of Abuja Land by komando1: 8:33pm On Sep 17, 2010
Why will the Igbo man undo sharia, state of origin and polygamy? That does'nt make sense since those things are part of peoples lifestyle and culture.
Re: El-rufai: Igbos Own 73% Of Abuja Land by amingafar(m): 8:34pm On Sep 17, 2010
komando.:

Why will the Igbo man undo sharia, state of origin and polygamy? That does'nt make sense since those things are part of peoples lifestyle and culture.

because most who opposed it were igbo-
Re: El-rufai: Igbos Own 73% Of Abuja Land by Onlytruth(m): 8:50pm On Sep 17, 2010
amingafar:

because most who opposed it were igbo-

When did that happen, and under what situation?
What Igbos opposed is Sharia (like other non-northerners). You can marry 1000 wives if you have the libido, what's our business with that?
You can also marry 9 year olds provided they are not IGBO girls who should otherwise be in school. Duh! undecided

As for state of origin, if you allow FULL federalism and resource control, we will not oppose state of origin, because then we can stay in our states and thrive there.
That is why I ask you whether you want one Nigeria or not.
Re: El-rufai: Igbos Own 73% Of Abuja Land by udezue(m): 8:58pm On Sep 17, 2010
EzeUche,
I am very disappointed in you. It seems like you dont know the people u are dealing with. I can't trust them. Go ask my dad's people where all that friendship went in the 60s up north. Even answering Fulani names did them no good. They were fresh targets.
Re: El-rufai: Igbos Own 73% Of Abuja Land by amingafar(m): 9:00pm On Sep 17, 2010
Onlytruth:

When did that happen, and under what situation?
What Igbos opposed is Sharia (like other non-northerners). You can marry 1000 wives if you have the libido, what's our business with that?
You can also marry 9 year olds provided they are not IGBO girls who should otherwise be in school. Duh! undecided

As for state of origin, if you allow FULL federalism and resource control, we will not oppose state of origin, because then we can stay in our states and thrive there.
That is why I ask you whether you want one Nigeria or not.

I believe in federalism but alot in the north dont so I cant help that.
Re: El-rufai: Igbos Own 73% Of Abuja Land by amingafar(m): 9:01pm On Sep 17, 2010
udezue:

EzeUche,
I am very disappointed in you. It seems like you dont know the people u are dealing with. I can't trust them. Go ask my dad's people where all that friendship went in the 60s up north. Even answering Fulani names did them no good. They were fresh targets.

maybe they should have tried converting to islam- and the women start wearing hijab
Re: El-rufai: Igbos Own 73% Of Abuja Land by udezue(m): 9:02pm On Sep 17, 2010
amingafar:

Coz ur people are lazy morons.
Re: El-rufai: Igbos Own 73% Of Abuja Land by amingafar(m): 9:06pm On Sep 17, 2010
udezue:

Coz your people are lazy morons.

The problem in the north isnt laziness its illiteracy.
Re: El-rufai: Igbos Own 73% Of Abuja Land by udezue(m): 9:12pm On Sep 17, 2010
amingafar:

maybe they should have tried converting to islam- and the women start wearing hijab

Over our dead bodies. They were given Fulani names because they were contributing to the economy of their host community. They were very rich.Heck they were worshipped sef but ofcourse once they felt thirst for blood it was over. Bloody cretins.
Re: El-rufai: Igbos Own 73% Of Abuja Land by amingafar(m): 9:19pm On Sep 17, 2010
udezue:

Over our dead bodies. They were given Fulani names because they were contributing to the economy of their host community. They were very rich.Heck they were worshipped sef but ofcourse once they felt thirst for blood it was over. Bloody cretins.

this is the problem i have with some southerners be careful with your words had the "worshipped igbo" part been said to the wrong person- it would be seen as an attack against islam leading to your death.

never in my lifetime or my fathers or grandfathers have we worshipped anything but Allah "SWT".
Re: El-rufai: Igbos Own 73% Of Abuja Land by Onlytruth(m): 9:19pm On Sep 17, 2010
amingafar:

No, I asked you whether you believe in ONE Nigeria or not.
If you do, how come you have a problem with people not being Muslim. Why do you ask Igbos to become Muslims in the north? Do we ask you to become Christians as a pass for safety in Igbo land?
Re: El-rufai: Igbos Own 73% Of Abuja Land by udezue(m): 9:27pm On Sep 17, 2010
amingafar:

this is the problem i have with some southerners be careful with your words had the "worshipped igbo" part been said to the wrong person- it would be seen as an attack against islam leading to your death.

never in my lifetime or my fathers or grandfathers have we worshipped anything but Allah "SWT".

I dare one of you to attack me one day. Na that day you will see an Igbo man in action. I will butcher you and let the vultures feast on your meat. Did I ask you anything about your freaking Allah? Please

And yes they worshipped them. They even laid clothe on the floor for them to walk on anytime they came to an event.
Re: El-rufai: Igbos Own 73% Of Abuja Land by amingafar(m): 9:30pm On Sep 17, 2010
udezue:

I dare one of you to attack me one day. Na that day you will see an Igbo man in action. I will butcher you and let the vultures feast on your meat. Did I ask you anything about your freaking Allah? Please

everyone feels like a bigman over the internet- go to bauchi and say that with your big mouth.
Re: El-rufai: Igbos Own 73% Of Abuja Land by amingafar(m): 9:35pm On Sep 17, 2010
Onlytruth:

No, I asked you whether you believe in ONE Nigeria or not.
If you do, how come you have a problem with people not being Muslim. Why do you ask Igbos to become Muslims in the north? Do we ask you to become Christians as a pass for safety in Igbo land?

i didnt say igbos should become muslims i said maybe they should convert and the women start wearing hijab.
Re: El-rufai: Igbos Own 73% Of Abuja Land by Obiagu1(m): 9:37pm On Sep 17, 2010
amingafar:

@ amingafar

Good to see you here. You raised 3 points I think are important to you. Sharia, polygamy and Islam.

1. Sharia. An Igbo man or any Christian has nothing with Sharia provided it is restricted to northern Muslim states and does not apply to non-Muslims in those states. If you extend it non-Muslims in those states, I think it’s a violation of their rights and freedom of worship. Do you agree with that?

2. Polygamy. Igbos are traditionally polygamous and polygamy is still in existence in Igboland so it’s not a big deal to us. It’s part of our culture but since many are Christians, they tend to marry one wife but will not force others to do the same. Never.

3. Islam. Igbos like any other Christians have nothing against Islam except when some folks KILL in the name of religion, then that’s when it becomes a problem. Igbos are inherently democratic and would not infringe on others right to worship provided they don’t infringe on their rights to worship too. If you think those killings are no problem, then I’ll say something is wrong with you.
Re: El-rufai: Igbos Own 73% Of Abuja Land by asha80(m): 9:39pm On Sep 17, 2010
amingafar:

i didnt say igbos should become muslims i said maybe they should convert and the women start wearing hijab.

convert to what exactly?

and why should women wear hijabs?
Re: El-rufai: Igbos Own 73% Of Abuja Land by amingafar(m): 9:41pm On Sep 17, 2010
asha 80:

convert to what exactly?

and why should women wear hijabs?

1 islam

2 because they are in the north
Re: El-rufai: Igbos Own 73% Of Abuja Land by Obiagu1(m): 9:42pm On Sep 17, 2010
amingafar:

1 islam

Have you been to Dubai?
Re: El-rufai: Igbos Own 73% Of Abuja Land by udezue(m): 9:45pm On Sep 17, 2010
Amingafar,
I will never move to the North without arming myself and ready to kill. Will I ever move to Bauchi? Hell no! Why would I want to live with animals unless I am just going there to slaughter any rat I see. I have no business going to the North but like I said I dare you a northerner to attack me anywhere be it North or Ijawland. You will meet your maker. My Awka people almost sent the whole Fulani population to their maker after one of em killed a masquerade. One thing I hate about you people is that you have no respect for people's culture and human lives. 7 Fulani people paid the ultimate price and if not for the intervention of police and leaders, Ndi Oka would have cleared the rest out of their settlements. We don't tolerate Fulani aggression in our own domain.
Re: El-rufai: Igbos Own 73% Of Abuja Land by Obiagu1(m): 9:48pm On Sep 17, 2010
@ udezue

There's no need for these.
Re: El-rufai: Igbos Own 73% Of Abuja Land by amingafar(m): 9:49pm On Sep 17, 2010
Obiagu1:

Have you been to Dubai?

yes BUT dubai is different. Dubais indigenous population isnt much compared to the expats. In a country like Saudia Arabia it is a better comparison because the majority of the population wears Hijab.

Northern Nigeria should be comapred to Saudia Arabia not dubai.

udezue:

Amingafar,
I will never move to the North without arming myself and ready to kill. Will I ever move to Bauchi? Hell no! Why would I want to live with animals unless I am just going there to slaughter any rat I see. I have no business going to the North but like I said I dare you a northerner to attack me anywhere be it North or Ijawland. You will meet your maker. My Awka people almost sent the whole Fulani population to their maker after one of em killed a masquerade. One thing I hate about you people is that you have no respect for people's culture and human lives. 7 Fulani people paid the ultimate price and if not for the intervention of police and leaders, Ndi Oka would have cleared the rest out of their settlements. We don't tolerate Fulani aggression in our own domain.

nothing in the east to even look at thats why you wont find me there.
Re: El-rufai: Igbos Own 73% Of Abuja Land by asha80(m): 9:50pm On Sep 17, 2010
amingafar:

1 islam

is this supposed to be a joke?

why aren't the northern muslims not cajoled to become christians in the south east and south south?
Re: El-rufai: Igbos Own 73% Of Abuja Land by komando1: 9:51pm On Sep 17, 2010
Igbos will remain what they are!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Attempts To Force Me Out Will Break APC – Timi Frank / Government Not Responsible For Creating Jobs – Femi Adesina / Reno Omokri: Nigerians Suffering Because Of Terrorists Freed Under Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.