Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,419 members, 7,815,941 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:40 PM

El-rufai: Igbos Own 73% Of Abuja Land - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / El-rufai: Igbos Own 73% Of Abuja Land (17907 Views)

Jonathan, Alison-Madueke Named In Abuja Land Grab / Disputed Abuja Land: Patience, Turai To Give Final Address / Senators And Reps In Abuja 'Land Grab', As FCDA Demolishes Homes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: El-rufai: Igbos Own 73% Of Abuja Land by excanny: 1:55pm On Oct 01, 2010
Igbos should not only just own lands, but own firearms. A Minimum of one Ak-47 for every Igbo family. We should never stay away from owning arms, this failing state called Nigeria is second only to Iraq, Afghanistan and Somalia.

Let Igbos be always ready blood letting anytime. This is the Nigerian destiny until she crumbles.
Re: El-rufai: Igbos Own 73% Of Abuja Land by PastorOla1: 6:13pm On Oct 03, 2010
Igbos are rick takers!!!!!!!!!!
Re: El-rufai: Igbos Own 73% Of Abuja Land by becomrich4: 6:21pm On Oct 03, 2010
That statement is not correct . the igbos do not own the place.
Re: El-rufai: Igbos Own 73% Of Abuja Land by MaziUche0(m): 6:36pm On Oct 03, 2010
Any Igbo who leaves his property in Abuja or Lagos if something happens should be shot on sight if he comes to the East.
Re: El-rufai: Igbos Own 73% Of Abuja Land by excanny: 9:21pm On Oct 03, 2010
MaziUche0:

Any Igbo who leaves his property in Abuja or Lagos if something happens should be shot on sight if he comes to the East.

Seconded! He's not worth living.

Have you ever heard of Hausa-Fulani leaving their properties in Berom land and fleeing back to Kano when attacked? This is how to live in a place like Jungle-geria(Naija)
Re: El-rufai: Igbos Own 73% Of Abuja Land by Sunnybobo3(m): 12:32pm On May 11, 2013
True talk
Re: El-rufai: Igbos Own 73% Of Abuja Land by backtosender: 12:45pm On May 11, 2013
despite the havoc on the entire Igbo Nation by the Nigerian army during the civil war (ethnic cleansing ),the Igbo has developed more than any other state in Nigeria apart from capital and the former capital...
Re: El-rufai: Igbos Own 73% Of Abuja Land by Sunnybobo3(m): 3:47pm On Jun 23, 2013
When will Lagos state release the composition of its land ownership structure?
Re: El-rufai: Igbos Own 73% Of Abuja Land by Sunnybobo3(m): 4:15pm On Jun 23, 2013
@Topic, in 2007, Igbos owned 73% . I guess it must be at least 90% now considering the aggressive acquisition of landed properties in the FCT in recent years by the Igbos.

Trust me, the Federal Government will soon introduce quota system In FCT land ownership by setting different 'cut off prices' based on states of origin.
Re: El-rufai: Igbos Own 73% Of Abuja Land by Nobody: 4:19pm On Jun 23, 2013
Sunny_bobo: @Topic, in 2007, Igbos owned 73% . I guess it must be at least 90% now considering the aggressive acquisition of landed properties in the FCT in recent years by the Igbos.

Trust me, the Federal Government will soon introduce quota system In FCT land ownership by setting different 'cut off prices' based on states of origin.

grin grin grin grin grin grin You no dey tire..?

Well Igbos are just living precariously by investing all their lives in other people's territory...

Long ago..I learnt a very wise thing....never invest economically where you have little or no political power.

2 Likes

Re: El-rufai: Igbos Own 73% Of Abuja Land by Sunnybobo3(m): 4:43pm On Jun 23, 2013
ilugunboy:

grin grin grin grin grin grin You no dey tire..?

Well Igbos are just living precariously by investing all their lives in other people's territory...

Long ago..I learnt a very wise thing....never invest economically where you have little or no political power.

Bro, Igbos build based on economic considerations. It makes sense for me to build in Abuja and recoup my investment in some cases less than 5 years which is not possible in the east. As long as I recoup my investment and subsequently make some profit, I don't care what happens to it in the long run.
Re: El-rufai: Igbos Own 73% Of Abuja Land by Nobody: 4:53pm On Jun 23, 2013
Sunny_bobo:

Bro, Igbos build based on economic considerations. It makes sense for me to build in Abuja and recoup my investment in some cases less than 5 years which is not possible in the east. As long as I recoup my investment and subsequently make some profit, I don't care what happens to it in the long run.

With the attendant risks....
Re: El-rufai: Igbos Own 73% Of Abuja Land by Sunnybobo3(m): 6:54pm On Jun 23, 2013
ilugunboy:

With the attendant risks....
The higher the risk, the higher the returns, innit?
Re: El-rufai: Igbos Own 73% Of Abuja Land by FSU: 6:58pm On Jun 23, 2013
Sunny_bobo: The higher the risk, the higher the returns, innit?

Hopefully, the country does not dismember before the returns begin to come in. Where Nigeria is concerned, I am one Igbo man that stays far, far away from investing outside Igboland
Re: El-rufai: Igbos Own 73% Of Abuja Land by IGBOSON1: 7:01pm On Jun 23, 2013
Pastor Ola: Igbos are rick takers!!!!!!!!!!

^^^I beg your pardon!? ......i hope 'rick' as used here is not a substitute for 'piss'? angry angry angry
Re: El-rufai: Igbos Own 73% Of Abuja Land by Balkan(m): 1:26am On Jun 24, 2013
It is understatement to say Igbos own only 73% of properties in Abuja. That estimate is conservative however, let the oil soup people keep deluding themselves. Igbo president is not the issue now cos. Igbos are far better than those tribes that have ruled Nigeria for decades. You can imagine if their was never a Nigerian civil war, I don't think any oil soup man would have a place in Lagos. They would have been living in osun ekiti and the rest. Politics in Nigeria is not our problem. A president is just one man. He can only empower few of his friends. The Igbos are doing the right thing. Why other tribes are fighting to be president, they busy acquiring wealth.

We shall see. Biafra must conquer Nigeria not by physical war but economic supremacy. Biafra will never live Nigeria for Anybody. We have come to stay. The Biafra of today is not the Biafra of territory. All hail Igbos,all hail Biafra .

1 Like

Re: El-rufai: Igbos Own 73% Of Abuja Land by mensdept: 2:00am On Jun 24, 2013
Balkan: It is understatement to say Igbos own only 73% of properties in Abuja. That estimate is conservative however, let the oil soup people keep deluding themselves. Igbo president is not the issue now cos. Igbos are far better than those tribes that have ruled Nigeria for decades. You can imagine if their was never a Nigerian civil war, I don't think any oil soup man would have a place in Lagos. They would have been living in osun ekiti and the rest. Politics in Nigeria is not our problem. A president is just one man. He can only empower few of his friends. The Igbos are doing the right thing. Why other tribes are fighting to be president, they busy acquiring wealth.

We shall see. Biafra must conquer Nigeria not by physical war but economic supremacy. Biafra will never live Nigeria for Anybody. We have come to stay. The Biafra of today is not the Biafra of territory. All hail Igbos,all hail Biafra .

In a way I see your point. But looking at history and frankly common sense, as long as the Igbo are scattered in the North and West making their "wealth", they will be prime targets for attack, and in fact, vulnerable to annihilation.

Every two years they are killed in their thousands n the North, and in the West, abused, mocked, and even shot by folks that cant even count to ten in their own language. MEanwhile, the East has and had terrible governors- Mbadinuju, Nnamani, Egwu, Udenwa, Kalu, and now worse ones starring THEO ORJI, ELECHI, weak man Obi, sick man Chime, party crosser Okorocha, and the worse of National and state assembly members.

This has turned the East into a very "Nigerian" area with no world class structures and/or institutes and if situation repeats as it were in 1966, Biafra has already lost.

1 Like

Re: El-rufai: Igbos Own 73% Of Abuja Land by Balkan(m): 3:44am On Jun 24, 2013
mens dept:

In a way I see your point. But looking at history and frankly common sense, as long as the Igbo are scattered in the North and West making their "wealth", they will be prime targets for attack, and in fact, vulnerable to annihilation.

Every two years they are killed in their thousands n the North, and in the West, abused, mocked, and even shot by folks that cant even count to ten in their own language. MEanwhile, the East has and had terrible governors- Mbadinuju, Nnamani, Egwu, Udenwa, Kalu, and now worse ones starring THEO ORJI, ELECHI, weak man Obi, sick man Chime, party crosser Okorocha, and the worse of National and state assembly members.

This has turned the East into a very "Nigerian" area with no world class structures and/or institutes and if situation repeats as it were in 1966, Biafra has already lost.
my brother, your are ranting from the side of a jealous dude. The Jews are scattered all over the world, hated by all but the are the richest and the most feared race in the world. The Igbos don't care of your chagrin and your feelings about them. You lazy boy is waiting for another war for you to grab their ppty. Keep waiting boy. It's funny you oil soup people think its only Igbos that are being killed by BH. Your brothers are being killed everyday by BH but your cowardly tribe cannot even make a noise about it. Just like the manner the allowed their brother who won a free and fair election ever in Ngeria conducted by an Igbo man to be killed by abokis like a chicken , I even thought heavens will let loose then but behold in their cowardly many will retrieve to their shelf.
Kill an Igbo man the whole media will carry it but kill an oil soup man nobody hears about it. That's how powerful Igbos are. Keep wanting for another civil war so that you can grab another Igbo property. The ones you grabbed before have bought back . The same statistic goes for Lagos. You can stop a moving train boy.
Re: El-rufai: Igbos Own 73% Of Abuja Land by Balkan(m): 3:48am On Jun 24, 2013
Ojukwu said: 'the Biafra we fought for was the Biafra of Igbos, but the biafra we should be working to actualise now is the biafra of Nigeria, the Biafra of the mind and not of the field' and i add(as is currently the case)'...the Biafra where Igbos don't need to move their properties or worry about their safety or that of their possessions,no, it is the 'Innovative system of having your demand granted while remaining the master of the grantor of such demand(i.e Nigeria)', call it: 'psychological and systematic war of attrition and dominance'. That is 'grand conspiracy(where every Igbo fights in his/her own way while generally and sub-consciously having same aim in mind i.e inflicting frustration and guilt in the enemy's (Nigerians[igbo haters]) psyche, and the result? dominion!' I assure you, every of Igbos' agenda is working completely. That is the system of [white] jews(check your google on 'Jewish strategy of conquest' and see idealism at work). The plan is that Nigeria will be frustrated to the point of immobility till a pure Igbo assumes the mantle of power, and make slaves of those who made slave of them(igbos). Blind morons, Shine your eyes and read the happening(NWO: New World Order).

Our Idiology and creed shall remain constant. We are already getting there. My fellow Biafrans, let the blood of your heroes inspire you. The Biafra of Today goal is to be in control of every business in Nigeria every works of life in Nigeria. ALL HAIL BIAFRA
Re: El-rufai: Igbos Own 73% Of Abuja Land by Sunnybobo3(m): 6:24am On Jun 24, 2013
Balkan: Ojukwu said: 'the Biafra we fought for was the Biafra of Igbos, but the biafra we should be working to actualise now is the biafra of Nigeria, the Biafra of the mind and not of the field' and i add(as is currently the case)'...the Biafra where Igbos don't need to move their properties or worry about their safety or that of their possessions,no, it is the 'Innovative system of having your demand granted while remaining the master of the grantor of such demand(i.e Nigeria)', call it: 'psychological and systematic war of attrition and dominance'. That is 'grand conspiracy(where every Igbo fights in his/her own way while generally and sub-consciously having same aim in mind i.e inflicting frustration and guilt in the enemy's (Nigerians[igbo haters]) psyche, and the result? dominion!' I assure you, every of Igbos' agenda is working completely. That is the system of [white] jews(check your google on 'Jewish strategy of conquest' and see idealism at work). The plan is that Nigeria will be frustrated to the point of immobility till a pure Igbo assumes the mantle of power, and make slaves of those who made slave of them(igbos). Blind morons, Shine your eyes and read the happening(NWO: New World Order).

Our Idiology and creed shall remain constant. We are already getting there. My fellow Biafrans, let the blood of your heroes inspire you. The Biafra of Today goal is to be in control of every business in Nigeria every works of life in Nigeria. ALL HAIL BIAFRA
You do have valid points there.
Re: El-rufai: Igbos Own 73% Of Abuja Land by Balkan(m): 9:24am On Jun 24, 2013
@op why do you keep pushing this to the back? You not happy with what elrufai said abi? You never start
Re: El-rufai: Igbos Own 73% Of Abuja Land by IGBOSON1: 9:30am On Jun 24, 2013
Balkan you're a bit too confrontational and need to temper your posts with a bit of 'diplomacy'......and that talk of 'pure' Igbo needs to stop!

Mens dept did have some valid points with the type of people we elect as Governors or allow to run for office in our states.

1 Like

Re: El-rufai: Igbos Own 73% Of Abuja Land by ikeyman00(m): 9:31am On Jun 24, 2013
@@@@@

Biafra of the mind and not of the field' a

this is where i stand!

and that should including Anambra waking up in the next few years to join its sista Enugu

with all the cylinder firing
Re: El-rufai: Igbos Own 73% Of Abuja Land by Sunnybobo3(m): 9:51am On Jun 24, 2013
ikeyman00: @@@@@

Biafra of the mind and not of the field' a

this is where i stand!

and that should including Anambra waking up in the next few years to join its sista Enugu

with all the cylinder firing

Biafra of the mind is the way to go and not necessarily a geographical Biafra. Meanwhile, what percentage of FCT do Yorubas own?
Re: El-rufai: Igbos Own 73% Of Abuja Land by Balkan(m): 1:40pm On Jun 24, 2013
Sunny_bobo: Biafra of the mind is the way to go and not necessarily a geographical Biafra. Meanwhile, what percentage of FCT do Yorubas own?
Oilsoup are not yet through with owambe. They are waiting for another Biafra war so that they can grab all the Igbo asset and give the £20. I just de laugh.
Re: El-rufai: Igbos Own 73% Of Abuja Land by Sunnybobo3(m): 2:27pm On Jun 24, 2013
Balkan: Oilsoup are not yet through with owambe. They are waiting for another Biafra war so that they can grab all the Igbo asset and give the £20. I just de laugh.
They'll have to wait till eternity then cos we are wiser now.
Re: El-rufai: Igbos Own 73% Of Abuja Land by Youngzedd(m): 3:13pm On Jun 24, 2013
2007 thread.

Hmm this thread senior a lot of dudes here in terms of date of registration.

ALL my penny will only be in the east.

Dangote would have build refinery in oil producing state but He never did for some reasons Best known to him.
Re: El-rufai: Igbos Own 73% Of Abuja Land by Ogonimilitant(m): 4:12pm On Jun 24, 2013
It's surprises me that Igbos too always drag land with my people. Some part of my village the are the people selling the land there. I have been wandering how they got that land.
This guys are bed bugs.

1 Like

Re: El-rufai: Igbos Own 73% Of Abuja Land by Sunnybobo3(m): 4:18pm On Jun 24, 2013
Ogoni militant: It's surprises me that Igbos too always drag land with my people. Some part of my village the are the people selling the land there. I have been wandering how they got that land.
This guys are bed bugs.
Question for you; Would you rather sell a plot if land to your kinsman @ 2 million naira when an Igbo man is offering 5 million naira for the same plot of land?
Re: El-rufai: Igbos Own 73% Of Abuja Land by WarriPikin1: 4:45pm On Jun 24, 2013
Are Ibos Nigerian citizens? If they are, then why is this news, if citizens of South Africa own 90% of Pretoria land,how is that news? This shows El-Rufai does not consider them Nigerians or "Arewans" if you consider they imagine Abuja is their capital.
Re: El-rufai: Igbos Own 73% Of Abuja Land by Ogonimilitant(m): 5:11pm On Jun 24, 2013
Sunny_bobo:
Question for you; Would you rather sell a plot if land to your kinsman @ 2 million naira when an Igbo man is offering 5 million naira for the same plot of land?
they should buy from their own land. We don't want to sell land in ogoni Kindom.
Re: El-rufai: Igbos Own 73% Of Abuja Land by IGBOSON1: 6:12pm On Jun 24, 2013
Ogoni militant: they should buy from their own land. We don't want to sell land in ogoni Kindom.

^^^The one you sold, did someone hold a gun to una head? wink

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Shekarau: How Secondus, Kwankwaso Forced Me Out Of PDP / Remembering Kaduna Nzeogwu By Deji Yesufu / EFCC Arrests 22 Suspected Internet Fraudsters In Asaba

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.