Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,404 members, 7,815,880 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:13 PM

El-rufai: Igbos Own 73% Of Abuja Land - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / El-rufai: Igbos Own 73% Of Abuja Land (17905 Views)

Jonathan, Alison-Madueke Named In Abuja Land Grab / Disputed Abuja Land: Patience, Turai To Give Final Address / Senators And Reps In Abuja 'Land Grab', As FCDA Demolishes Homes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: El-rufai: Igbos Own 73% Of Abuja Land by amingafar(m): 9:54pm On Sep 17, 2010
asha 80:

is this supposed to be a joke?

why aren't the northern muslims not cajoled to become christians in the south east and south south?

I said if you dont want to be a target in the north maybe converting to islam will help I didnt say they had to.

komando.:

Igbos will remain what they are!

than I cant vote for you
Re: El-rufai: Igbos Own 73% Of Abuja Land by Obiagu1(m): 9:56pm On Sep 17, 2010
@ amingafar

You raised 3 points which I addressed; I'll like to hear your opinion. Here it is again.

1. Sharia. An Igbo man or any Christian has nothing with Sharia provided it is restricted to northern Muslim states and does not apply to non-Muslims in those states. If you extend it non-Muslims in those states, I think it’s a violation of their rights and freedom of worship. Do you agree with that?

2. Polygamy. Igbos are traditionally polygamous and polygamy is still in existence in Igboland so it’s not a big deal to us. It’s part of our culture but since many are Christians, they tend to marry one wife but will not force others to do the same. Never.

3. Islam. Igbos like any other Christians have nothing against Islam except when some folks KILL in the name of religion, then that’s when it becomes a problem. Igbos are inherently democratic and would not infringe on others right to worship provided they don’t infringe on their rights to worship too. If you think those killings are no problem, then I’ll say something is wrong with you.
Re: El-rufai: Igbos Own 73% Of Abuja Land by amingafar(m): 9:58pm On Sep 17, 2010
^^^^ Yes sorry I missed your point.

I dont agree with all because sharia in the north is for Everyone regardless of your religion.
Killings in the north Only happen when someone goes against islam.

I personally wont go around killing people if they disrespect islam, but i also wont stop fellow muslims from killing the violators.
Re: El-rufai: Igbos Own 73% Of Abuja Land by asha80(m): 10:00pm On Sep 17, 2010
amingafar:

I said if you dont want to be a target in the north maybe converting to islam will help I didnt say they had to.

than I cant vote for you

muslim yorubas that are attacked in the north when you guys loose your mind they are are not muslims abi?

You should be more worried about the hoard of illiterate almajiris you guys are producing daily.
Re: El-rufai: Igbos Own 73% Of Abuja Land by Obiagu1(m): 10:00pm On Sep 17, 2010
amingafar:

^^^^ Yes sorry I missed you point.

I dont agree with all because sharia in the north is for Everyone regardless if your religion.

Hahaha, funny. I don't think you want One Nigeria. If it has to be you, you, you and for you, you, you, others will have to go, sorry. If it does not happen now, tomorrow is still there. We'll wait and see.
Re: El-rufai: Igbos Own 73% Of Abuja Land by T9ksy(m): 10:01pm On Sep 17, 2010
why are we even One Nigeria?
Re: El-rufai: Igbos Own 73% Of Abuja Land by amingafar(m): 10:11pm On Sep 17, 2010
asha 80:

muslim yorubas that are attacked in the north when you guys loose your mind they are are not muslims abi?

You should be more worried about the hoard of illiterate almajiris you guys are producing daily.

I consider muslim yorubas my brothers - "Northerners" dont attack muslim yorubas, its mainly people who are of hausa extraction, sometimes fulanis but mainly hausas. They see the  muslim yorubas as a force that can divide the north.

You wont find Gwari, Nupe, Bororo, Kanuri, igalla, etc fighting with muslim yorubas.
Re: El-rufai: Igbos Own 73% Of Abuja Land by asha80(m): 10:17pm On Sep 17, 2010
amingafar:

I consider muslim yorubas my brothers - "Northerners" dont attack muslim yorubas, its mainly people who are of hausa extraction, sometimes fulanis but mainly hausas. [b]They see the muslim yorubas as a force that can divide the north. [/b]

You wont find Gwari, Nupe, Bororo, Kanuri, igalla, etc fighting with muslim yorubas.

how does that change the fact that they are from the north and that they are muslims
Re: El-rufai: Igbos Own 73% Of Abuja Land by amingafar(m): 10:24pm On Sep 17, 2010
asha 80:

how does that change the fact that they are from the north and that they are muslims

the fact is in the north we have different skirmishes between ethnic groups. Kanuris hate fulani, Nupe hate Fulani also but that bewtween us in the north- so it isnt a big deal.

There have been times muslim yorubas have murdered fulanis for no reason- but its not a big deal.
Re: El-rufai: Igbos Own 73% Of Abuja Land by Kenezi: 10:27pm On Sep 17, 2010
Killing for disrespecting Islam.

"Religion of Peace"
Re: El-rufai: Igbos Own 73% Of Abuja Land by Obiagu1(m): 10:29pm On Sep 17, 2010
this amingafar must have been a murderer that's why he talks about killing without any hesitation.
Re: El-rufai: Igbos Own 73% Of Abuja Land by T9ksy(m): 10:38pm On Sep 17, 2010
Just listen to the guy talking about taking another man's life, so casually. "No big deal", he says. Gosh what have we done to deserve being lumbered with these animals? The brits definately knew what they were doing when they joined us with them and to make matter worse (for us) rigged them into power.

So long as we remain in the same nation with these people, nigeria has no chance of going developing and attaining her true potential.
Re: El-rufai: Igbos Own 73% Of Abuja Land by amingafar(m): 10:41pm On Sep 17, 2010
Obiagu1:

this amingafar must have been a murderer that's why he talks about killing without any hesitation.

T9ksy:

Just listen to the guy talking about taking another man's life, so casually. "No big deal", he says. Gosh what have we done to deserve being lumbered with these animals? The brits definately knew what they were doing when they joined us with them and to make matter worse (for us) rigged them into power.

So long as we remain in the same nation with these people, nigeria has no chance of going developing and attaining her true potential.

Ive seen yorubas kill fulanis and ive seen fulanis kill nupe and ive seen nupe kill fulani, Also along with Kanuri killing Fulanis- Not a big deal. those are small nothing thats big. just little ethnic fights.
Re: El-rufai: Igbos Own 73% Of Abuja Land by amingafar(m): 10:44pm On Sep 17, 2010
its only southerners who dont mind their business

can you imagine Asha80 said yoruba muslims are killed in the north, but like most ignorant southerners ignores the fact that yoruba muslims also kill fulanis monthly ONLY because fulanis want to herd cattle.

double standard
Re: El-rufai: Igbos Own 73% Of Abuja Land by Onlytruth(m): 2:00am On Sep 18, 2010
amingafar:

its only southerners who dont mind their business

can you imagine Asha80 said yoruba muslims are killed in the north, but like most ignorant southerners ignores the fact that yoruba muslims also kill fulanis monthly ONLY because fulanis want to herd cattle.

double standard

I don't know which tribe you are, but I AM SURE you are not Hausa or Fulani. undecided You are too stoopid to notice that not all Nigerians here are fuuls. When you are ready to talk the truth, you will first remove your masquerade. Only then can anyone take your seriously.
Re: El-rufai: Igbos Own 73% Of Abuja Land by udezue(m): 2:44am On Sep 18, 2010
Obiagu, nna who sent you? If u are one of those moronic Igbos who have no problem wining these bloodthirsty sons of Satan ibeg comot my way. When they bash ur skulls against the concrete I won't bart an eyelid *mchew*
Re: El-rufai: Igbos Own 73% Of Abuja Land by udezue(m): 2:50am On Sep 18, 2010
Amingafar, good stay where u belong with ur fellow murder-happy brothers. Igbo like me really don't care about ur sorry existence as long as u don't come with ur trouble. I am the type of Igbo that will empty my bullets on ur head the minute u even approach. My own is kill then ask questions later.
Re: El-rufai: Igbos Own 73% Of Abuja Land by chyz(m): 2:57am On Sep 18, 2010
amingafar:

^^^^ Yes sorry I missed your point.

I dont agree with all because sharia in the north is for Everyone regardless of your religion.

I personally wont go around killing people if they disrespect islam, but i also wont stop fellow muslims from killing the violators.

Well the north is going to have all the sharia they need and and all the veggies and cattle to sell to themselves because nigeria is long gone.GEJ already signed nigeria off to the US's Africom program which de will deploy to nigeria soon.Although Africom is a curse for african countries.Anywayz i suggest you pseudo-humans start learning how to survive in a landlocked country like your brothers in Niger,cuz your gonna need it. Thats where violence takes you.You all should have told your hausa and fulani brothers to stay in line and behave themselves grin
Re: El-rufai: Igbos Own 73% Of Abuja Land by sbeezy8: 2:58am On Sep 18, 2010
hmmm Im a proud yoruba I would rather be known as a "sneaky backstabber", than a loyal boyboy when it comes to business.

@ Amingafar- I am a yoruba you should Know we dont and have never been "partners" in anything what ever agreements we have today can be gone tomorrow.

We are not mugus like some tribes in naija

udezue:

Amingafar, good stay where u belong with your fellow murder-happy brothers. Igbo like me really don't care about your sorry existence as long as u don't come with your trouble. I am the type of Igbo that will empty my bullets on your head the minute u even approach. My own is kill then ask questions later.

shut up dis fool "igbos dont care about abokis existence" but are doing business with them and living in the north MUGU betta go and sit rubbish boy.

was it not abokis that sold igbos there allocated land?
Re: El-rufai: Igbos Own 73% Of Abuja Land by udezue(m): 3:02am On Sep 18, 2010
Sbeezy, can u shut ur trap and don't address me again? I barely talk to u coz u are a slowpoke.
Re: El-rufai: Igbos Own 73% Of Abuja Land by sbeezy8: 3:10am On Sep 18, 2010
dont worry i understand

abokis fuk igbo babes, take your oil money, sell you land they got for free, convince you to invest in their land, and they declare jihad on you for drinking beer in the north,

SHET okoroman is Aboki mans toilet paper- its like he wipes his stinky as,s with you. LOL HAHAHA.
Re: El-rufai: Igbos Own 73% Of Abuja Land by udezue(m): 3:12am On Sep 18, 2010
*yawns*
Re: El-rufai: Igbos Own 73% Of Abuja Land by Onlytruth(m): 3:15am On Sep 18, 2010
sbeezy8:

dont worry i understand

abokis fuk igbo babes, take your oil money, sell you land they got for free, convince you to invest in their land, and they declare jihad on you for drinking beer in the north,

SHET okoroman is Aboki mans toilet paper- its like he wipes his stinky as,s with you. LOL HAHAHA.
Dude calm down! I know you are a cowardly @$$ but try not to assume everyone is like you.  undecided
So, who told you that Ndigbo will ever leave those properties again? Dude, what are you smoking these days?
The day Aboki go hear nwi be the day he tries his usual nonsense again. This time, we will drive them to Niger republic and close the border. cool

Ndigbo are a war hardened people. Aboki is still living in the past. We are waiting for them to try sheet.  cool
Re: El-rufai: Igbos Own 73% Of Abuja Land by udezue(m): 3:26am On Sep 18, 2010
Onlytruth, Igbo leaving their properties in Abuja is a no no.
Re: El-rufai: Igbos Own 73% Of Abuja Land by sbeezy8: 3:30am On Sep 18, 2010
Onlytruth:

Dude calm down! I know you are a cowardly @$$ but try not to assume everyone is like you.  undecided
So, who told you that Ndigbo will ever leave those properties again? Dude, what are you smoking these days?
The day Aboki go hear nwi be the day he tries his usual nonsense again. This time, we will drive them to Niger republic and close the border. cool

Ndigbo are a war hardened people. Aboki is still living in the past. We are waiting for them to try sheet.  cool

how can igbo leave their property in the north? can real estate be carried home? mugu

afteral hausas love igbos loves the north, so i dont expect igbos to go anywhere only to stay in the north like mugus
Re: El-rufai: Igbos Own 73% Of Abuja Land by Onlytruth(m): 4:56am On Sep 18, 2010
udezue:

Onlytruth, Igbo leaving their properties in Abuja is a no no.

I say it with every emphasis, we will not leave any LAND or even a hut for anyone to inherit in ANY part of Nigeria, especially the north.
Re: El-rufai: Igbos Own 73% Of Abuja Land by T9ksy(m): 3:22pm On Sep 18, 2010
some people just don't learn from past experiences!!!
Re: El-rufai: Igbos Own 73% Of Abuja Land by mensdept: 2:43am On Sep 19, 2010
At least when we say things like " Nigeria is a failed state", that includes the Igbo as well. Those who's fathers lost property in the north (not just in the 60s but in the latest riots in this decade), and today are thinking they own 73% of land in the same region, are living on borrowed time. Yoruba who have seen that no core Yoruba man will rule Naija, yet continue to play Russian roulette with Fulani, are living on borrowed time. Same for the so called Naija Hell Delta, a place of truly 250 ethnic nationalities, half of which are actually Igbo and pretend not to be though they have the most Igbotic faces you'll ever see. These folks there would rather get on speed boats with rifles and show CNN anchors that they are training for the water sports for the next Olympics and want bribes than to seriously take what is actually theirs.

Meanwhile, our "honest, religious, and alliance hopefuls of Fulani extraction" have a beautiful World Class City in their backyard, while the smell of garbage in Aba is killing vegetation in Sapele
Re: El-rufai: Igbos Own 73% Of Abuja Land by felucci(m): 9:28pm On Sep 30, 2010
Who says Nigeria is a failed state? Pessimists maybe. On the contrary @ 50 Nigeria is waxing stronger. Nigeria is also called a Federal republic for a reason - This imples that every Nigerian has a right to own land in any part of the country.
Some people just find it hard to be non-tribalistic. It is not just in their nature.
People who think like you do actually are the ones with a failed mentality.
Re: El-rufai: Igbos Own 73% Of Abuja Land by mensdept: 2:35am On Oct 01, 2010
felucci:

Who says Nigeria is a failed state? Pessimists maybe. On the contrary @ 50 Nigeria is waxing stronger. Nigeria is also called a Federal republic for a reason - This imples that every Nigerian has a right to own land in any part of the country.
Some people just find it hard to be non-tribalistic. It is not just in their nature.
People who think like you do actually are the ones with a failed mentality.

SHARRAP there

Because you have low standards in the 21st century doesnt mean that everyone else na mumu.

Please, when Aristos are charging Big men 50k an hour you are there performing the same service for credit on your phone.
Re: El-rufai: Igbos Own 73% Of Abuja Land by shotster50(m): 2:52am On Oct 01, 2010
sbeezy8:

how can igbo leave their property in the north? can real estate be carried home? mugu

afteral hausas love igbos loves the north, so i dont expect igbos to go anywhere only to stay in the north like mugus

Sbeezy or is sjeezy

I'm glad to see you're not letting your education (however lttle) get in the way of your ignorance.
Re: El-rufai: Igbos Own 73% Of Abuja Land by felucci(m): 12:21pm On Oct 01, 2010
I feel your pain but if you really want to move Nigeria forward, we need some positive thinking

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

PDP Bot Kicks As Governors Plan Imposition Of Another Chairman - Tribune / APC UK Executives Visit President Buhari In UK (photos) / Insurgency: Thousands Of Soldiers Maimed, Incapacitated – Army

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.