Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,394 members, 7,815,844 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:20 PM

See what Distance Relationship as caused me In A Confused Mass - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / See what Distance Relationship as caused me In A Confused Mass (2470 Views)

See What Distance Relationship Has Caused Me! / Do You Take Your Relationship As A Personal Responsibility? / Signs That Your Long Distance Relationship Is Fading (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See what Distance Relationship as caused me In A Confused Mass by Nobody: 4:41pm On Nov 15, 2010
d.sassy:

[b][/b] i think u should just ask her , really, at least let it be said u did ask, and let her justify it, .u just might be suprised , and u v got to open your heart, or else, no matter what she says, you are just goin to think she is lying, but u know what, if she is lying, u will know, and if guys have a good rship, u will know, if she has never given u a reason to suspect her before, then why start now, cuz u heard something, lets even assume what u heard is right, u still have to ask her , andlet her know what u think u heard.

Na still lies he will get.
Re: See what Distance Relationship as caused me In A Confused Mass by Nobody: 7:34pm On Nov 15, 2010
God some men are so jealous is not even funny. You think a woman will be bleeping hard, and still be able to pick up a call? (and that too from her bf)
You need to grow up asap.

I am sorry to say but I do not see your distance relationship going anywhere.
Re: See what Distance Relationship as caused me In A Confused Mass by Akinagirl(f): 8:10pm On Nov 15, 2010
Exactly my point. He is getting all worked up and he doesn't even know the truth yet.
Re: See what Distance Relationship as caused me In A Confused Mass by coded777: 5:08pm On Nov 16, 2010
Ladies and Gents, behold i called my girl and asked her straight questions about what i heard. She blantantly denied it saying she was taking off her jean trouses, i cant belief dis am even more traumatic dont knw wht line of action to take NOW considering i luv her 'dearly.
Re: See what Distance Relationship as caused me In A Confused Mass by maedan(f): 7:56pm On Nov 16, 2010
So what about the "flapping" noises you heard, hmm? Did it sound like someone was taking off jeans? OK, maybe it was the other guy taking off the jeans for her, how about that? Look, don't mean to burst your bubble, but it's obvious to me that in your heart you've decided to take her back no matter what we say. So do it and stop disturbing or I will keep giving you some more home truths tongue.
Re: See what Distance Relationship as caused me In A Confused Mass by coded777: 8:38pm On Nov 16, 2010
Maedan! lol. You are absolutely corr. . I luv am she luvs me too earnestly, but do u think i got no choice than to take her back even after the lies told?
Re: See what Distance Relationship as caused me In A Confused Mass by Akinagirl(f): 9:02pm On Nov 16, 2010
Look man, if you want to take her back, take her back. And the slapping noises, hmm well that obviously cant be taking jeans off.
Re: See what Distance Relationship as caused me In A Confused Mass by coded777: 1:18am On Nov 17, 2010
^^ earnestly i really wish to take her back but should it be just like that? without getting her to tell me the truth? isnt this a betrayal of trust, its more conflicting now. Dont u think if i let go and continue in the r/ship and pretend as if nothing had happen wld create more future harm than good. . I really need u guys to be more enlightened and straight with what you think pleas, this is traumatic, belief me.
Re: See what Distance Relationship as caused me In A Confused Mass by Ivynwa(f): 5:14am On Nov 17, 2010
Mr. Coded do stop sulking like a child dear, do u realize that you may be 100% wrong and in that case accusing her falsely. Which woman will answer call in that position much more moan to the hearing of a person speaking on the other side of the phone, if she were with sb she will not even want to make any noise to your hearing.
She is telling you the truth believe her, jeans and clothes can give out sounds when being pulled on so she may not be lying. You shouldn't be that suspicious or your new found love won't even pass the door of your bedroom much more get to a level you two can meet and know each other more and if you two have not met for the first time, I will advise that you make effort and meet soon and be sure you really like yourselves before going crazy with love and fondness to avoid disappointment and heartbreak my brother.
Re: See what Distance Relationship as caused me In A Confused Mass by coded777: 1:29pm On Nov 17, 2010
Ivynwa:

Mr. Coded do stop sulking like a child dear, do u realize that you may be 100% wrong and in that case accusing her falsely. Which woman will answer call in that position much more moan to the hearing of a person speaking on the other side of the phone, if she were with sb she will not even want to make any noise to your hearing.
She is telling you the truth believe her, jeans and clothes can give out sounds when being pulled on so she may not be lying. You shouldn't be that suspicious or your new found love won't even pass the door of your bedroom much more get to a level you two can meet and know each other more and if you two have not met for the first time, I will advise that you make effort and meet soon and be sure you really like yourselves before going crazy with love and fondness to avoid disappointment and heartbreak my brother.

Though i can't be certain if shes telling the truth.
Thanks Ivynwa. I guess i have a reason to forgive then, and also ask for her forgiveness if i was wrong.
Thanks to all contributors, as i have decided to continue in the r/ship with her but hope she comes to realize how much i cherish her and take a second thought if at all i was right with my accusations.
Cheers.

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Think She Aint Yet Mature. / How Broken Are Broke Guys? / Internet Love

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.