Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,579 members, 7,812,893 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:27 PM

I cheated, Deep Down I'm In Pains. - Romance (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I cheated, Deep Down I'm In Pains. (54518 Views)

I Cheated On My Husband With My Driver, But He Was Also Cheating / Deep Down Your Sugar Daddy Prays Not To Have A Wayward Daughter Like You. / Deep Down, Most Ladies Love Being Mistreated (Popular Opinion) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I cheated, Deep Down I'm In Pains. by Sanchezmillz: 7:49pm On Nov 11, 2019
wany:

Really, men like you go after there maids all in the name of I can't control myself,a female begs to put up with you and all that can trespass your filthy mind is how to get down with her, of the truth I tell you no female is safe around.
Ladies beware of men like this.
Thumbs up for a man like mike of bbn.

Ode!! See this one talking about mike..u think mike no sabi say d whole world dey watch am?madam men like u,please leave ur man with ur friend inside one bedroom apartment then see the result,unrealistic cow
Re: I cheated, Deep Down I'm In Pains. by kurlz(f): 8:29pm On Nov 11, 2019
Your girl friend is not safe with this kind of friend. For her good just tell her.

1 Like

Re: I cheated, Deep Down I'm In Pains. by openmine(m): 8:49pm On Nov 11, 2019
AdeeT:

For days I've been so weak bro, I'm so out of thoughts. I really bleeped up, I know.

I actually kept my distance from her, the first day, she slept in the bedroom, while I in the living room. I fell to some cheap plays, and she cornered me. I'm seriously regretting my actions.

This is a girl that have been praying with me(and for me) before I sleep or go to work the next day. I shouldn't have do this to her. It seems that I can't live with the guilt, neither do I wanna loose her.

Her friend is already ignored, both off and on-line.
If your intention is to go very far(in terms of marriage) with her,you better tell her before her friend does!
Try to see her face to face and tell her about it!
However,know it can either go well or bad for the relationship after the revelation!
Nevertheless, tell her and free your conscience... Also seek forgiveness from her!

The mistake has already been made....this is a very important lesson to some arrogant and carefree folks who think they can control their self in front of the opposite sex!

Even the bible made it clear that "if you think you are standing, be careful lest you fall"

1 Like

Re: I cheated, Deep Down I'm In Pains. by AdeeT: 8:42am On Nov 12, 2019
If I had a frail heart, I'd definitely contemplate suicide from the emotional assaults I received here as a result of my misdemeanour, I was not man enough, but my prayer is that the Almighty God will see us all through, and keep us from falling into temptations.

Thank you all.

1 Like

Re: I cheated, Deep Down I'm In Pains. by midnighter(f): 8:52am On Nov 12, 2019
Re: I cheated, Deep Down I'm In Pains. by Nobody: 8:56am On Nov 12, 2019
AdeeT:
If I had a frail heart, I'd definitely contemplate suicide from the emotional assaults I received here as a result of my misdemeanour, I was not man enough, but my prayer is that the Almighty God will see us all through, and keep us from falling into temptations.

Thank you all.
Good you are sobber,you can only get better when you come out with the truth to your fiancée and you shall also have a relieve, she will not leave you,she will get angry, quit and all that but after every she will settle down and reason,and come back to you and even appreciate the fact that you confessed to her yourself, that way she will not feel like a fool before her friend and you,she will later respect you for that,she will be able to gain that confidence before her friend.Keep it secret and have her hate you forever when she finds out kos she will sooner or later.Mention me on a dead thread if you don't know how to go about it(telling her)

2 Likes

Re: I cheated, Deep Down I'm In Pains. by Mryacks: 10:42am On Nov 12, 2019
mayim:
All your talks about being good looking has no bearing on the case at hand, it slightly makes u come across as immature. If u are truly that good looking, then u shd be used to lots of attention from the opposite sex so much that u shd be used to it by now, let alone fall for it when it’s coming from ur fiancées best friend. However I see u are remorseful, she deserves to know the truth. It wud count for something that u came out with the truth as opposed to her finding out. I’m talking from experience, that’s d only way u can hopefully earn her trust someday. Lastly, there are more good looking men that are faithful in their relationships, it’s time to grow up into the man she deserves. Good luck brother.

Well said..

1 Like

Re: I cheated, Deep Down I'm In Pains. by zexy2030(m): 12:53pm On Nov 12, 2019
AdeeT:
sad sad cry

I've betrayed her trust, I have really hurt her, I wish that I could undo all I've done. But it's too late, and I'm reek of guilt, it's all over me.

I just cheated on a beautiful lady that has stayed with me through thick and thin for years, a wonderful soul that anyone would dream to have. Cheating might be a common thing, but the moment you cheat on a pure soul, an innocent woman that gives you all, WITH HER BEST FRIEND, then it's beyond cheating.

I am charming, good looking working class guy, guys and girls easily comment how good looking I am, my fiancee is so proud of me, and my achievements that she easily shows me off at the slightest opportunity. She attended the same Uni with her friend, and ever since then, they've been a very good friend. They even served at the same place(worked out), to show you how close they her.

Now my fiancee works in the southern Nigeria, we planned to seal things up next year, and live together here in Abuja. Her friend came for a job interview here, and my woman advised that she rather stay with me for the period instead of her spending a lot on hotel accommodations since I live alone in a bedroom flat. I obliged, and she came down here, little did I know that things would get messy. Long story cut short, I fell in to her seduction the second night of her staying after some series of events. We ended up having sex couples of time before she left. I feel terrible now, though she felt nothing, I can't even flow well with my woman on phone again, guilt is all over me. I don't know how I will stand her whenever we meet. Of all girls in the world, she's the least anyone would want to cheat on.

I'm thinking of telling her. Mind you guys, I'm not a weakling, I've never been one. Before I met her some 3 years back, I was on the other end of life. She changed a lot for good for me, and helped stop many bad things, as well as starting several good ones. I don't know what her reaction would be after telling her. Her friend still communicates with her as if nothing happened.

I'm in pain guys. A serious one. I need advices.
My problem with you is that you were too childish to know you were being tested for faithfulness, don't you know if a woman loves you she will over protect you? even from her closest friend, most women don't trust each other (personal experience), she knows you are cute and other ladies will have eyes on you, she knows you love sex and cannot avoid it if you are seduced, now she waits for you to confess you cheated her otherwise you might just give her a sound reason for breaking or disposing you.

3 Likes

Re: I cheated, Deep Down I'm In Pains. by bestabigaelever(f): 9:11pm On Nov 12, 2019
ugofulfilled:

That he had sex severally isn't enough reason for you to call him a plague. Think deeply on that word. Or have you encountered this guy? Do you know him? You sound like you know him well enough to label him a plague. Have a great Monday Bestabigaelever.
I'm sorry for calling him plague, I was just angry at him, I hate men that said such after several "full"
Have a good night rest UGOFULFILLED

1 Like

Re: I cheated, Deep Down I'm In Pains. by ugofulfilled(m): 9:28pm On Nov 12, 2019
bestabigaelever:

I'm sorry for calling him plague, I was just angry at him, I hate men that said such after several "full"
Have a good night rest UGOFULFILLED

Hey! It's ok. You seem a "soft heart", a "gentle soul" sort of; just don't be poked... lol. I may be wrong but your tone speaks a lot I that direction. Did you have a great day? Do have a good night.

1 Like

Re: I cheated, Deep Down I'm In Pains. by Nobody: 11:11pm On Nov 18, 2019
midnighter:

Amen.
just like dat huh?
Re: I cheated, Deep Down I'm In Pains. by midnighter(f): 11:22pm On Nov 18, 2019
Re: I cheated, Deep Down I'm In Pains. by Nobody: 11:25pm On Nov 18, 2019
midnighter:

Lol yes now. Your statement already covered all
haba! Check your mail.
Re: I cheated, Deep Down I'm In Pains. by galadima77(m): 5:26am On Nov 19, 2019
Weak man
Re: I cheated, Deep Down I'm In Pains. by Nobody: 8:14am On Nov 25, 2019
AdeeT:

Thank you all.
hope you have done the needful and cool with your madam now.
Re: I cheated, Deep Down I'm In Pains. by timisquare82(m): 11:55pm On Nov 25, 2020
You are a good man for you to have even realized your mistakes i can bet you most of these people blaming you here do worse and you won't here pim from their mouths. Anyways nobody is above mistakes confess your sin to God and sin no more. Your so called fiance is not legally married to you so you are committing adultery with her also go and marry her and be free.

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

UK Boyfriend Runs Away After His Girlfriend Catches Bride's Bouquet (hilarious) / Qualities Of A Girl Who Never Truly Loved You / Photos From Gay Party In Accra, Ghana

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.