Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,579 members, 7,812,894 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:30 PM

I cheated, Deep Down I'm In Pains. - Romance (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I cheated, Deep Down I'm In Pains. (54519 Views)

I Cheated On My Husband With My Driver, But He Was Also Cheating / Deep Down Your Sugar Daddy Prays Not To Have A Wayward Daughter Like You. / Deep Down, Most Ladies Love Being Mistreated (Popular Opinion) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I cheated, Deep Down I'm In Pains. by Xmen149(m): 2:17pm On Nov 10, 2019
She made the mistake of sticking the two of you together

You made the mistake of falling for the temptation after agreeing what you know is a ditch covered with grasses

Two of you share in the blame..let it go!,..if u cnt ua a puzzy cos this not Ur first

but deep down in Ur mind be prepared for the worse Incase its a plot or blackmail tricks in.Stay away from that girl.

Girls eh,.The moment you display and talk alot about your man to other girls(sister,friend) you already have them fantasized,they will simply want to taste to know if it's as good as you said

iv been there

1 Like

Re: I cheated, Deep Down I'm In Pains. by ggoldmine: 2:18pm On Nov 10, 2019
If you get married with this guilt, you won't enjoy your marriage. Tell her, she might just break up completely with her friend but not completely with you.

AdeeT:
sad sad cry

I've betrayed her trust, I have really hurt her, I wish that I could undo all I've done. But it's too late, and I'm reek of guilt, it's all over me.

I just cheated on a beautiful lady that has stayed with me through thick and thin for years, a wonderful soul that anyone would dream to have. Cheating might be a common thing, but the moment you cheat on a pure soul, an innocent woman that gives you all, WITH HER BEST FRIEND, then it's beyond cheating.

I am charming, good looking working class guy, guys and girls easily comment how good looking I am, my fiancee is so proud of me, and my achievements that she easily shows me off at the slightest opportunity. She attended the same Uni with her friend, and ever since then, they've been a very good friend. They even served at the same place(worked out), to show you how close they her.

Now my fiancee works in the southern Nigeria, we planned to seal things up next year, and live together here in Abuja. Her friend came for a job interview here, and my woman advised that she rather stay with me for the period instead of her spending a lot on hotel accommodations since I live alone in a bedroom flat. I obliged, and she came down here, little did I know that things would get messy. Long story cut short, I fell in to her seduction the second night of her staying after some series of events. We ended up having sex couples of time before she left. I feel terrible now, though she felt nothing, I can't even flow well with my woman on phone again, guilt is all over me. I don't know how I will stand her whenever we meet. Of all girls in the world, she's the least anyone would want to cheat on.

I'm thinking of telling her. Mind you guys, I'm not a weakling, I've never been one. Before I met her some 3 years back, I was on the other end of life. She changed a lot for good for me, and helped stop many bad things, as well as starting several good ones. I don't know what her reaction would be after telling her. Her friend still communicates with her as if nothing happened.

I'm in pain guys. A serious one. I need advices.

3 Likes

Re: I cheated, Deep Down I'm In Pains. by CaptainMitch: 2:22pm On Nov 10, 2019
cheesy
borngeologist:
Just tell her it better to tell her the truth.. Last week my babe cheated on me.. She cried and told me how it happened.. I can't loose that girl because of just that single mistake. I forgave her and I even found out within myself that I love her than ever.. I can't leave that babe..

Re: I cheated, Deep Down I'm In Pains. by bitingcool: 2:24pm On Nov 10, 2019
[quote author=AdeeT post=83881707]Abuse and curse me all you wished, the did is already done, the one I am not proud of, and never wished for to happen. I took all the blame, and only wanted a best idea/advice to safe landing.

My mind is pushing me towards visiting her to relate with her all that has happened. And again, another mind is telling me that all would be lost afterwards. I don't want to loose her, she's already an integral part of my life.

How best can I confront her without loosing her?[/quot
e]

Brother
Grow up
Man up
You lose her trust, you lose her
Make peace with yourself and don't tell her or repeat it again
Re: I cheated, Deep Down I'm In Pains. by trappatoni(m): 2:25pm On Nov 10, 2019
AdeeT:

For days I've been so weak bro, I'm so out of thoughts. I really bleeped up, I know.

I actually kept my distance from her, the first day, she slept in the bedroom, while I in the living room. I fell to some cheap plays, and she cornered me. I'm seriously regretting my actions.

This is a girl that have been praying with me(and for me) before I sleep or go to work the next day. I shouldn't have do this to her. It seems that I can't live with the guilt, neither do I wanna loose her.

Her friend is already ignored, both off and on-line.
'[b]she cornered you'[/b]weyrey gidi ni man yi sha, boy take responsibility for your actions because you will still do it again. I wonder how the few good ones end up with boys like you.That one wey corner you go still blackmail you more because she has successfully found your weakness already. OP grow up and appreciate a good woman.

1 Like

Re: I cheated, Deep Down I'm In Pains. by Nellyblaq: 2:29pm On Nov 10, 2019
OP, I advice you tell your fiancee about it before it is too late.Don't tell her on phone.Tell her face to face and show her how you deeply sorry you are for cheating on her.

The reason is (1) She will eventually find out that you cheated on her(someone who truely loves you always finds out).So it is better you tell her yourself before she finds out.

(2)The other woman you cheated with will end on blackmailing you someday.
So,my dear,tell your fiancee and be free of the guilt.She will be very hurt,but will forgive you.But,if she doesn't, then you both are not meant to be.
As for you,always resist what will make you to cheat again.Goodluck

2 Likes

Re: I cheated, Deep Down I'm In Pains. by Xmen149(m): 2:30pm On Nov 10, 2019
if they declare open confession day dude will be hospitalized when he hears his girl has done such more than once..lol.

on A dudes story on Nl his most amazing and fantastic wife once collected money from him to lodge and f her highschool crush he. The husband was busy feeling guilty on his own mistake until both declared open confession day..lol

Na Dog we see shit for I'm mouth dey chop shit

Yes,girls fantasies when other girls tell them about their loving guy but only Luch for the said guy if she has been in shady activities together with the confessing girl or knows "after all her way no Pure too"

Clear your head homes,aim for the best in the situation but be prepared for the worse

1 Like

Re: I cheated, Deep Down I'm In Pains. by Saviola6053: 2:31pm On Nov 10, 2019
My guy forget that thing. You know how many guys dey Bleep your girl?

2 Likes

Re: I cheated, Deep Down I'm In Pains. by ugofulfilled(m): 2:32pm On Nov 10, 2019
bestabigaelever:
You had sex several times with the best friend of the person you claimed you love undecided
You are a plaque, please leave that innocent girl alone and go for medical check up pls
But since u need advice, here is my own
Send a break up message, telling her how u are bad and foolish person, that you don't deserve her
If she calls back, answer the phone crying....dont day anything yet
After she persuade you, confessed what u did
If she forgive ND take you back, then go and sin no more

Nicely put. I guess you're one of the saints who never sinned before. you are so critical and judgemental. That's not a way to go. People like you do worst things behind the scene. You call a human like you a plague because he erred? I'm not justifying the young man's profligacy but let him who is without sin be the first to cast a stone. No gender is uniquely immuned from mistakes or predisposed to unfaithfulness so to say. it's predominantly a matter of socio-cultural environments. Check your attitude, might be all that you need to fix. Thank you and have a great day.
Re: I cheated, Deep Down I'm In Pains. by yeyeosoronga: 2:32pm On Nov 10, 2019
midnighter:

What are you talking about, did you read the write-up?

He said that the girl didnt have any qualms about sleeping with him, who is blaming anybody

I could never stay in a self-contained with my girlfriends man, never! At least if its BQ in a huge house we can understand that one though I would still be uncomfortable with it

Never say never. Abuja is a very expensive city. Going there briefly for a job interview from Lagos. Costs:- 1. transport to and fro (might be over 15K or 60K depending if you go by air or road) 2. Hotel per night depending on how long you stay will be more than 5K per night and let's assume your interview is 2-3 days, that'll be another 10-15K). Making it a total of 25K to 80K. I'm being very conservative here.
Imagine that amount from the pocket of a jobless person or one who earns 30K per month on a trip of 2-3 days where you're not even sure of getting the job or being successful at the interview.
Such a person will want to save costs as much as possible, and that might include sharing a room with her friend's boyfriend. Her friend probably understand the financial constraints hence agreed to speak to her bf.
Re: I cheated, Deep Down I'm In Pains. by Nobody: 2:36pm On Nov 10, 2019
funmisticqueen:
She didn't seduce you,, you allowed yourself to be seduced. You couldn't stay faithful for her? Guess she isn't as close to your heart as you thought. And it was more than once. Guess you didn't really know yourself
cheesy Dude is just discovering himself. Should the opportunity presents itself again, he'll cheat over and over again. All these "I love her with all my heart" blah blah blah are just tantrums. Once this 'guilty conscience' fades off, it's game time. We've all been there. cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: I cheated, Deep Down I'm In Pains. by AdeeT: 2:39pm On Nov 10, 2019
Kick me, stab me, slam me, crucify me, I deserved all of them, and more. But remembers, I'm a human, an imperfect, my human side prevails me.

In response to few comments here;

1. I didn't take advantage of her, neither did she took advantage of me, because I'm a grwon up man. It was a mutual thing as a knife wasn't held on my neck to do that. Though she brought up a strange game which I reluctantly agreed to play(no 1 error) and that's the genesis of the whole thing. The act happening more than once is graphical, I wouldn't want to explain that on a public forum. Believe me, it wasn't my fault.

2. My fiancee isn't a dumb or a stupid girl, she was only been considerate as the cost of hotel accommodations for some 4 days around here would be too much for a job seeker, she was only trying to help out, I live alone in a room flat apartment, it's not as if we would be sleeping on a bed together. Even if it was like that, my girl trusted me to a fault. All the years we've been together, she's got no single reason to doubt me on anything. Though I fell, I never taught that this would happened.

3. Our relationship isn't a leech/parasitic one, we are doing fine on our own, she did helped me stop some things at the other end of life, like she showed me what life is truly is. I can't just afford to loose a woman like her in today's world.

Though many woman are secretive in nature, but trust, she is not many woman, she has never hide any part of her life to me. I do check up on her whenever I'm free, and there's no a single time I've got a reason to worry. Like I wrote before, she is a pure soul, the type you don't just meet everyday. I've seen many ladies before her, even in my undergrad years, so I fighting to keep her means a lot to me.

4. If I'm arrogant, I'm sorry, I didn't intend to be. And in all honesty, I'm not an arrogant being. That was just a mere description of my self, which I thought that it wasn't bad.

Thanks to everyone for your wonderful advice, and for righting my wrongs. I've decided not to tell her till we tied the knot. The friend has alreadu messaged me saying she's sorry for all that happened, that it shouldn't be her.

She already blamed herself in her series of messages, I'll keep that as a defense for future. Again, I'm so sorry, and thank you all.

1 Like

Re: I cheated, Deep Down I'm In Pains. by AdeeT: 2:39pm On Nov 10, 2019
Viking07:
cheesy Dude is just discovering himself. Should the opportunity presents itself again, he'll cheat over and over again.

No sir. This won't ever repeat itself. Thanks.
Re: I cheated, Deep Down I'm In Pains. by Nobody: 2:41pm On Nov 10, 2019
AdeeT:

Of course it won't. cheesy That's what we all say. I don't know if you bet. But the odds of you cheating again is 1.01. cheesy

1 Like

Re: I cheated, Deep Down I'm In Pains. by Xmen149(m): 2:42pm On Nov 10, 2019
it sickens me hearing stories of men in love,..I wonder how they take decision in family and relationship..that thing fucken clowds your sense of everything

.that is a flaw in the source code that builds up man that no amount of debugging can fix

you appreciate your lady as a man,she loves you.final

2 Likes

Re: I cheated, Deep Down I'm In Pains. by YorubaPrince: 2:42pm On Nov 10, 2019
funmisticqueen:
keep your mouth shut

Na wah for you ooo. angry
Re: I cheated, Deep Down I'm In Pains. by AdeeT: 2:43pm On Nov 10, 2019
trappatoni:
'[b]she cornered you'[/b]weyrey gidi ni man yi sha, boy take responsibility for your actions because you will still do it again. I wonder how the few good ones end up with boys like you.That one wey corner you go still blackmail you more because she has successfully found your weakness already. OP grow up and appreciate a good woman.

I'm no mad/bad person. This is just an unfortunate incident. This won't repeat itself again.

And I fully accept the blame for all that happened.
Re: I cheated, Deep Down I'm In Pains. by Sanchezmillz: 2:43pm On Nov 10, 2019
Shugargal:
Bro don't write all Nigeria gals off, some of us are still good at least, it's trust, it depends on how far both of you have gone and what you share, I once helped my bestie do that here in Abj but I had to not always come back home, I left my apartment for the guy and always retire at another friend's house, I was forming too busy for him because I know he's a guy and will wanna make advances, I kuku let him alone in my house and everything for him to eat made available. bro just forget we all not same OK.

What you have said is totally different,u left the house for the guy.How will you talk about trust in a one bedroom apartment for christ sake.Please explain. Even when Jesus was tempted, it was not as bad as this one.Morally speaking if this story is true,then his gf should be planked with a stick.Did her friend complain that she dint have money for hotel?
Re: I cheated, Deep Down I'm In Pains. by trappatoni(m): 2:49pm On Nov 10, 2019
AdeeT:

it will repeat itself because you have not taken ownership of what happened. You are laying it squarely at the feet of the other woman. Take ownership and you will be able to resist or wriggle yourself out of that same circumstance in the future. That game by the friend was no ordinary game brother, she was just looking for holes in your game without you realising it. Women test men on different levels. Take ownership bro.

2 Likes

Re: I cheated, Deep Down I'm In Pains. by Nobody: 2:50pm On Nov 10, 2019
AdeeT:
Kick me, stab me, slam me, crucify me, I deserved all of them, and more. But remembers, I'm a human, an imperfect, my human side prevails me.

In response to few comments here;

1. I didn't take advantage of her, neither did she took advantage of me, because I'm a grwon up man. It was a mutual thing as a knife wasn't held on my neck to do that. Though she brought up a strange game which I reluctantly agreed to play(no 1 error) and that's the genesis of the whole thing. The act happening more than once is graphical, I wouldn't want to explain that on a public forum. Believe me, it wasn't my fault.

2. My fiancee isn't a dumb or a stupid girl, she was only been considerate as the cost of hotel accommodations for some 4 days around here would be too much for a job seeker, she was only trying to help out, I live alone in a room flat apartment, it's not as if we would be sleeping on a bed together. Even if it was like that, my girl trusted me to a fault. All the years we've been together, she's got no single reason to doubt me on anything. Though I fell, I never taught that this would happened.

3. Our relationship isn't a leech/parasitic one, we are doing fine on our own, she did helped me stop some things at the other end of life, like she showed me what life is truly is. I can't just afford to loose a woman like her in today's world.

Though many woman are secretive in nature, but trust, she is not many woman, she has never hide any part of her life to me. I do check up on her whenever I'm free, and there's no a single time I've got a reason to worry. Like I wrote before, she is a pure soul, the type you don't just meet everyday. I've seen many ladies before her, even in my undergrad years, so I fighting to keep her means a lot to me.

4. If I'm arrogant, I'm sorry, I didn't intend to be. And in all honesty, I'm not an arrogant being. That was just a mere description of my self, which I thought that it wasn't bad.

Thanks to everyone for your wonderful advice, and for righting my wrongs. I've decided not to tell her till we tied the knot. The friend has alreadu messaged me saying she's sorry for all that happened, that it shouldn't be her.

She already blamed herself in her series of messages, I'll keep that as a defense for future. Again, I'm so sorry, and thank you all.
Eiya,no ever try am again,but you will have to find a way to separate your fiancée and her bestie,the Beastie fit kill ur woman for a reasonable amount.Stop all communication with that girl not even messages, that is where the cheating repetition begins,don't be so sure of urself.
Re: I cheated, Deep Down I'm In Pains. by YorubaPrince: 2:50pm On Nov 10, 2019
borngeologist:
Just tell her it better to tell her the truth.. Last week my babe cheated on me.. She cried and told me how it happened.. I can't loose that girl because of just that single mistake. I forgave her and I even found out within myself that I love her than ever.. I can't leave that babe..

You say wetin?
Re: I cheated, Deep Down I'm In Pains. by YorubaPrince: 2:56pm On Nov 10, 2019
AdeeT:

I'm no mad/bad person. This is just an unfortunate incident. This won't repeat itself again.

And I fully accept the blame for all that happened.

Boss, you for don go find some random olosho to cure ur konji... everybody for here go dey act like saint. angry

Re: I cheated, Deep Down I'm In Pains. by seuncyrus(m): 2:57pm On Nov 10, 2019
bestabigaelever:
You had sex several times with the best friend of the person you claimed you love undecided
You are a plaque, please leave that innocent girl alone and go for medical check up pls
But since u need advice, here is my own
Send a break up message, telling her how u are bad and foolish person, that you don't deserve her
If she calls back, answer the phone crying....dont day anything yet
After she persuade you, confessed what u did
If she forgive ND take you back, then go and sin no more

using style to turn it around by emotional manipulation. ..welldone ma
Re: I cheated, Deep Down I'm In Pains. by mirexxx(f): 2:57pm On Nov 10, 2019
Cutehector:
The very very much single reason I dont like long distant relationships. Both parties keep deceiving themselves! If I can't be seeing you every week, then sorry, break up is imminent.
cutehector smiley
Re: I cheated, Deep Down I'm In Pains. by seuncyrus(m): 3:00pm On Nov 10, 2019
midnighter:

If the babe was concerned about cost she would have told OP to help with some money for the friend to lodge in a hotel.

What she did doesnt make sense

some people love and trust completely with their whole hearts . The op's finacee might be one of those , she trusts her friend and bf completely , so she couldn't have had it in mind that her bf can sleep with her bestfriend
Re: I cheated, Deep Down I'm In Pains. by Emaprince: 3:08pm On Nov 10, 2019
Xmen149:
if they declare open confession day dude will be hospitalized when he hears his girl has done such more than once..lol.

on A dudes story on Nl his most amazing and fantastic wife once collected money from him to lodge and f her highschool crush he. The husband was busy feeling guilty on his own mistake until both declared open confession day..lol

Na Dog we see shit for I'm mouth dey chop shit

Yes,girls fantasies when other girls tell them about their loving guy but only Luch for the said guy if she has been in shady activities together with the confessing girl or knows "after all her way no Pure too"

Clear your head homes,aim for the best in the situation but be prepared for the worse
Exactly my thought. Do the OP even know who is smashing the so called good girl where ever she is? Abi she no be woman again?

Op...you need to calm your head bro. You are not even married yet...stop feeling too guilty. You only cheated on a girlfriend. Not wife.

Don't be surprised that your woman might be a side chick to another dude over vthere. Game of pretence is theirs.

The lady you had sex with is another mans girlfriend/fiance too. Put yourself in the position of the boyfriend...and see that dude will probably be thinking his babe won't cheat...at least not within this short period of travel to abuja.

Like this dude opined... If you guys do an open confession, you be shocked at what you will hear.

1 Like

Re: I cheated, Deep Down I'm In Pains. by Nobody: 3:12pm On Nov 10, 2019
Isn't it weird that she didn't seem to be uncomfortable to allow you inhabit her friend in your home, when. you stay alone?
I got this feeling that she put you to a test. If that's true, then she probably knows already. Whether I'm correct or not, you need to tell her asap. You can't keep it a secret forever. Even if you do, there's a huge tendency for her friend to let the cat outta the bag (that's if she hasn't already), and that would come off worse on you.

It's not going to be easy, but you just have to let her know as soon as possible. The earlier the better! That's the best advice I can render, good luck sir.

3 Likes

Re: I cheated, Deep Down I'm In Pains. by Brightgem(f): 3:13pm On Nov 10, 2019
When a man and a woman stay together alone, especially in a house and they are not blood relations. The devil is their 3rd companion. Alaye, carry your cross o! All those some things are better left unsaid people. That friend is quietly watching, she's going to do something with the info she has, that's if she doesn't come back to tell you she pregnant.

If this woman is as good as u say, better confess asap! Whether you lose her or not, danger is still ahead. You both betrayed her, I'm not here to rub your ego. Her friend ish a worse betrayer, cuz women know what they are doing and can keep sexual urges in check than men.

That's is this story is not super story.

2 Likes

Re: I cheated, Deep Down I'm In Pains. by cruxmeggido(m): 3:15pm On Nov 10, 2019
I was almost in your shoes just some days ago. It's not funny
Re: I cheated, Deep Down I'm In Pains. by Nobody: 3:17pm On Nov 10, 2019
op wait o,which game be that wey be say na sex be the punishment for the looser,abeg I wan know the game,na so u kom dy loose,loose,loose so tey u loose till she komot for ur house.From his last comments,he's such a selfish person not having consideration for the after effect on the fiancee after she eventually finds out kos she will sooner or later.Now that you have decided to keep it secret for ur own selfish reasons and gains(marriage),what becomes of the poor innocent fiancée and the relationship between the three of u,she becomes the fool abi.Stop being selfish.Best thing to do here is to confess,that's if you can be smart about it,she will not leave u,she go vex but you two will be alryt las las,she will never forgive u if u confess after marriage, she will hate u and her friend for the rest of her life for fooling her all along.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I cheated, Deep Down I'm In Pains. by Cutehector(m): 3:18pm On Nov 10, 2019
mirexxx:
cutehector smiley
Hi Mercy wink
Re: I cheated, Deep Down I'm In Pains. by Chriswazo(m): 3:22pm On Nov 10, 2019
Lexusgs430:

Oga, just keep mute and hope her friend does not spill the snail and cassava to her.....

If she eventually does, at that point you confess........

Once trust is dead, most relationships are dead........

May this be that secret you take to your grave......... cheesy

NB : On a sidenote, give me that friends number. I have something to tell her............ grin

This man, grin grin
Kai
Always mixing venom with wisdom and hilarity, Kai, lol

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Qualities Of A Girl Who Never Truly Loved You / Photos From Gay Party In Accra, Ghana / Valentine: My Girlfriend Surprised Me With A 22k Wrist Watch (Photos)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.