Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,554 members, 7,812,776 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:06 PM

I cheated, Deep Down I'm In Pains. - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I cheated, Deep Down I'm In Pains. (54510 Views)

I Cheated On My Husband With My Driver, But He Was Also Cheating / Deep Down Your Sugar Daddy Prays Not To Have A Wayward Daughter Like You. / Deep Down, Most Ladies Love Being Mistreated (Popular Opinion) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I cheated, Deep Down I'm In Pains. by MissJoy29(f): 1:02pm On Nov 10, 2019
ffo:

Sometimes bringing personal issues to NL will leave you more confused. An average and ungodly person sees nothing wrong with what you did, some already have dead conscience, but you know in your heart what you did was wrong, your conscience is pricking you, which is a good thing. You don't have peace of mind also, you need to free your mind by asking for forgiveness from God and your fiancee.
Also remember when some of the advises backfires you are on your own. DO THE RIGHT THING ADE.
You made plenty sense.

He needs to know that the only thing that will soothe his pricking conscience is confession to his girl after God.

2 Likes

Re: I cheated, Deep Down I'm In Pains. by airbrush: 1:04pm On Nov 10, 2019
AdeeT:
sad sad cry

I've betrayed her trust, I have really hurt her, I wish that I could undo all I've done. But it's too late, and I'm reek of guilt, it's all over me.

I just cheated on a beautiful lady that has stayed with me through thick and thin for years, a wonderful soul that anyone would dream to have. Cheating might be a common thing, but the moment you cheat on a pure soul, an innocent woman that gives you all, WITH HER BEST FRIEND, then it's beyond cheating.

I am charming, good looking working class guy, guys and girls easily comment how good looking I am, my fiancee is so proud of me, and my achievements that she easily shows me off at the slightest opportunity. She attended the same Uni with her friend, and ever since then, they've been a very good friend. They even served at the same place(worked out), to show you how close they her.

Now my fiancee works in the southern Nigeria, we planned to seal things up next year, and live together here in Abuja. Her friend came for a job interview here, and my woman advised that she rather stay with me for the period instead of her spending a lot on hotel accommodations since I live alone in a bedroom flat. I obliged, and she came down here, little did I know that things would get messy. Long story cut short, I fell in to her seduction the second night of her staying after some series of events. We ended up having sex couples of time before she left. I feel terrible now, though she felt nothing, I can't even flow well with my woman on phone again, guilt is all over me. I don't know how I will stand her whenever we meet. Of all girls in the world, she's the least anyone would want to cheat on.

I'm thinking of telling her. Mind you guys, I'm not a weakling, I've never been one. Before I met her some 3 years back, I was on the other end of life. She changed a lot for good for me, and helped stop many bad things, as well as starting several good ones. I don't know what her reaction would be after telling her. Her friend still communicates with her as if nothing happened.

I'm in pain guys. A serious one. I need advices.

you sound like a yoruba it is in your DNA no worry

1 Like

Re: I cheated, Deep Down I'm In Pains. by Samuels90: 1:08pm On Nov 10, 2019
Slawomir, plz come and tell him.

Dammnn,

You are not a real nigggarr..

Real niggarrs, don't Cheat, no matter the situation. cool cool

2 Likes

Re: I cheated, Deep Down I'm In Pains. by Amex2018: 1:08pm On Nov 10, 2019
Quite unfortunate!

It's just good that people learn to flee from appearances of evil. Being a man entails that you don't succumb to everything your finances or girlfriend suggest. Now the money she was trying to save for her friend might just be what will end your relationship.

My advise: go confess to her and be ready for the worse. You've decided to learn the hard way

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I cheated, Deep Down I'm In Pains. by jclassiq(m): 1:09pm On Nov 10, 2019
AdeeT:
Abuse and curse me all you wished, the did is already done, the one I am not proud of, and never wished for to happen. I took all the blame, and only wanted a best idea/advice to safe landing.

My mind is pushing me towards visiting her to relate with her all that has happened. And again, another mind is telling me that all would be lost afterwards. I don't want to loose her, she's already an integral part of my life.

How best can I confront her without loosing her?

Tell her and damn the consequence. If she stays, you thank God and learn to value her more and make better decisions next time. If she leaves, then it will force you to develop discipline in case you meet someone else.

I know this might sound hypocritical but we must be able to live with the consequences of our actions and inactions.

Your wife- to- be trusted you with such a matter and you failed woefully. Thats the lowest any self respecting man can go. But I'm not here to judge you tho.

So for me, TELL HER. let her make decide what she wants to do.

3 Likes

Re: I cheated, Deep Down I'm In Pains. by Raymonbell(m): 1:13pm On Nov 10, 2019
Tell her what happened in person.

Invite her to your house and beg for forgiveness. She might not agree but you'll be fine.

She's at risk if you don't tell her and you don't want her to find out by herself.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I cheated, Deep Down I'm In Pains. by frozen70g(f): 1:15pm On Nov 10, 2019
Viking07:
Find peace indeed. Once you start cheating there's no going back. Unless something drastic happens, be it marriage, pregnancy, etc. I'll always advice people to try as much as possible not to cheat, because once you enter that place, the battle has been lost.

Not true
Re: I cheated, Deep Down I'm In Pains. by frozen70g(f): 1:17pm On Nov 10, 2019
Simpleete:

Nice one too,respect Sir.

Thanks, lady pls

1 Like

Re: I cheated, Deep Down I'm In Pains. by lordswill03: 1:18pm On Nov 10, 2019
Who else believes that he'll still bleep her again if left in the same room.

4 Likes

Re: I cheated, Deep Down I'm In Pains. by Samuels90: 1:20pm On Nov 10, 2019
borngeologist:
Just tell her it better to tell her the truth.. Last week my babe cheated on me.. She cried and told me how it happened.. I can't loose that girl because of just that single mistake. I forgave her and I even found out within myself that I love her than ever.. I can't leave that babe..
well she cheated on you, cheating can be prevented, no excuse.. the cry was a scam grin, but then kudos for forgiven..
Re: I cheated, Deep Down I'm In Pains. by Focusephraim(m): 1:20pm On Nov 10, 2019
All the things are story commented
To you OP man up
Keep it a secret, but prepare a special lie get prepared to deny that her friend anytime any day.
I doubt she would say such thing becasue she will would be ashamed to say such things
Relax,calm your nerves down
I have been there.
The game have rule s
The moment you let this out you are finished!!!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I cheated, Deep Down I'm In Pains. by lastempero: 1:26pm On Nov 10, 2019
funmisticqueen:
She didn't seduce you,, you allowed yourself to be seduced. You couldn't stay faithful for her? Guess she isn't as close to your heart as you thought. And it was more than once. Guess you didn't really know yourself

Na flog u flog the guy so. Dont mind him after seducing the young girl he is now acting like he is innocent.

3 Likes

Re: I cheated, Deep Down I'm In Pains. by sylve11: 1:28pm On Nov 10, 2019
@ op, this story na lie. tongue cool

1 Like

Re: I cheated, Deep Down I'm In Pains. by statusquoante: 1:29pm On Nov 10, 2019
smiley smiley
AdeeT:
sad sad cry

I've betrayed her trust, I have really hurt her, I wish that I could undo all I've done. But it's too late, and I'm reek of guilt, it's all over me.

I just cheated on a beautiful lady that has stayed with me through thick and thin for years, a wonderful soul that anyone would dream to have. Cheating might be a common thing, but the moment you cheat on a pure soul, an innocent woman that gives you all, WITH HER BEST FRIEND, then it's beyond cheating.

I am charming, good looking working class guy, guys and girls easily comment how good looking I am, my fiancee is so proud of me, and my achievements that she easily shows me off at the slightest opportunity. She attended the same Uni with her friend, and ever since then, they've been a very good friend. They even served at the same place(worked out), to show you how close they her.

Now my fiancee works in the southern Nigeria, we planned to seal things up next year, and live together here in Abuja. Her friend came for a job interview here, and my woman advised that she rather stay with me for the period instead of her spending a lot on hotel accommodations since I live alone in a bedroom flat. I obliged, and she came down here, little did I know that things would get messy. Long story cut short, I fell in to her seduction the second night of her staying after some series of events. We ended up having sex couples of time before she left. I feel terrible now, though she felt nothing, I can't even flow well with my woman on phone again, guilt is all over me. I don't know how I will stand her whenever we meet. Of all girls in the world, she's the least anyone would want to cheat on.

I'm thinking of telling her. Mind you guys, I'm not a weakling, I've never been one. Before I met her some 3 years back, I was on the other end of life. She changed a lot for good for me, and helped stop many bad things, as well as starting several good ones. I don't know what her reaction would be after telling her. Her friend still communicates with her as if nothing happened.

Bros, please tell us exactly how you got seduced... smiley
AdeeT:

Bros, please tell us exactly how you got seduced...sad

Personally, I feel your fiancee is a dullardd for telling her best friend to move in with you. Both of you dont deserve each other.

Maybe this is even all made up...

1 Like

Re: I cheated, Deep Down I'm In Pains. by Nobody: 1:35pm On Nov 10, 2019
lordswill03:
Who else believes that he'll still bleep her again if left in the same room.
I do,I dy with you wella for this.Something that he did repeatedly kom even do farewell own join am,the remorse only came after she left.If truly he was remorseful, he would av stopped outrightly after the first act and order the lady out of his house following up by calling his fiancée immediately to tell her what happened between him and her supposed best friend, this would av saved a whole lot and madam fiancée snatcher would av bear most of the blames.His fiancée sef for forgive sharply and even blamed herself for causing the whole wahala,she go even beg OP sef make he forgive her. My guy enjoy finish kom dy form remorse lol.He go still chop again unless he blow the breeze make fowl nyash open.Op no smart.

2 Likes

Re: I cheated, Deep Down I'm In Pains. by SAMTOBIJU(m): 1:36pm On Nov 10, 2019
funmisticqueen:
keep your mouth shut
Madam, take it easy Na. This man bleep up big time and he knows that too. It already show that he is sorry for what he did. Biko, you females on Nairaland should take it easy with him. We should also blame his fiancee who sent a grown and friend to go stay with her man in a self contain room for days.
Re: I cheated, Deep Down I'm In Pains. by Richiepeecox(m): 1:36pm On Nov 10, 2019
All of you blaming this guy, you are hypocrites! See how you are being sanctimonious.First of all,I blame the girl friend for even suggesting her friend live with her fiance, while she is not there with them.This could happen to any man.If u escape this, it's by the grace of God.Don't feel like a super man.Men are moved by what we see! The devil is very powerful! My advice is that, keep it to yourself,and don't repeat it again.I want to believe that you sleep with your girl friend as well, which is also a sin, because you are not married yet.If she eventually knows about it, apologize to her and promise not to repeat It. she really loves you,she will forgive you.
Re: I cheated, Deep Down I'm In Pains. by SAMTOBIJU(m): 1:39pm On Nov 10, 2019
yeyeosoronga:

Dont blame it on any woman. You are responsible for your own actions, and learn to be accountable too.
She seduced you the first time, yet you fell again the 2nd, 3rd, 4th ,5th etcth times and even the last one for the road when she was finally leaving your place.
You were at fault.
True repentance only comes when you take responsibility for your wrong doing.
For the road got me laughing. ���

2 Likes

Re: I cheated, Deep Down I'm In Pains. by godwon01(m): 1:43pm On Nov 10, 2019
donbachi:
Sounded very arrogant.
Even If he was told by several ladies that U are cute , it is in relevant to start telling us that U were cute. There are several good looking guys in Nigeria that are descent and well behaved. Okanjua ,olojukokoro ni e. Even U marry the innocent girl that has change your life U will still go back to your vomit.
Re: I cheated, Deep Down I'm In Pains. by Briller: 1:49pm On Nov 10, 2019
AdeeT:
Abuse and curse me all you wished, the did is already done, the one I am not proud of, and never wished for to happen. I took all the blame, and only wanted a best idea/advice to safe landing.

My mind is pushing me towards visiting her to relate with her all that has happened. And again, another mind is telling me that all would be lost afterwards. I don't want to loose her, she's already an integral part of my life.

How best can I confront her without loosing her?

Well as hard as it may sound, bro, own up and let her know what transpired. Hurt? That's an understatement but believe you me, you will win her trust forever if eventually you settle down with her! If she finds out after marriage, that trust if forever gone. Good luck bro.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I cheated, Deep Down I'm In Pains. by prettysom(f): 1:51pm On Nov 10, 2019
My advice, Nan up and confess to your babe if you truly lover her, then plead for forgiveness, promising not to cheat again. If she loves you, she'll forgive you even though it could take awhile.

This your babes friend might finally use this incidence against you in the nearest future.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I cheated, Deep Down I'm In Pains. by Larrymaxy(m): 1:51pm On Nov 10, 2019
Don't be surprised if she knows already sef��� After God fear Women
�� one love to all my ladies❤�

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I cheated, Deep Down I'm In Pains. by Nobody: 1:52pm On Nov 10, 2019
Confess Confess Confess grin

2 Likes

Re: I cheated, Deep Down I'm In Pains. by adanny01(m): 1:55pm On Nov 10, 2019
AdeeT:
sad sad cry

Things like this should remain your secret. The only thing you should be concerned about is her friend and her motives. Unless she blackmails you, keep calm. I will also would like you to keep your fiancee at arms length with her friend. That friend could be dangerous especially for envy.

Coming clean is an end to your relationship, trust me, unless your fiancee is part of the 1% since 99% of girls would kick you to the curb.

For me, cheating is a normal thing but cheating with someone close to your partner is wicked.
Re: I cheated, Deep Down I'm In Pains. by Depressed101: 1:58pm On Nov 10, 2019
AdeeT:
sad sad cry

all this distant relationship things sef...

Bros what assurance do you have that your
Babe is not cheating on you down there in the south... Before your girl go get mind send her friend to you, to sleep with you in the same house for days, (na so she ugly reach)... I suspect your girl might have cheated on you, and wanted you guys to be even, so she planned it with her friend to play away match with you...

Because seriously no sensible girl will suggest her friend stays with her fiance in the same house alone for days... Habbba....

My advice don't tell her..... If she didn't cheat, it will be hard her to accept... And things will never remain the same..

Make sure you get rid of the farm tool from both of your lives
Re: I cheated, Deep Down I'm In Pains. by petitejolie(f): 2:01pm On Nov 10, 2019
U have to tell her.

1 Like

Re: I cheated, Deep Down I'm In Pains. by FRANKOSKI(m): 2:01pm On Nov 10, 2019
DON'T TELL YOUR LADY ANYTHING AND AVOID STAYING IN THE presence OF THEM. if she demand for SEX next time, decline it on the grounds that she infected you with staphylococcus when you did it.
Anything more than this will nail you on iron cross.

1 Like

Re: I cheated, Deep Down I'm In Pains. by koolest4christ(m): 2:04pm On Nov 10, 2019
Sorry bro, it's actually painful. I just pray she won't use pregnancy to threaten u. All dsame, sit ur woman down and confess to her. Whether she accepts ur apology or not, learn some lessons from there and move on.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I cheated, Deep Down I'm In Pains. by bluefilm: 2:05pm On Nov 10, 2019
What is so difficult in you keeping your mouth shut?

I am thinking the only reason you want to ''confess'' is simply because you fear her friend might tell her someday, so you want to tell her first, abi?

Nonsense. sad
Re: I cheated, Deep Down I'm In Pains. by NuclearReactor: 2:08pm On Nov 10, 2019
Viking07:
cheesy This is very true! I remember the day I seriously fought the temptation, she came and left. Nothing happened. Come and see me talking to God as if he owes me, 'demanding' for his blessings. It wasn't easy. cheesy cheesy
Lol, it makes you feel so high as if you are drunk with power, and gives the the go ahead to do it again!!

3 Likes

Re: I cheated, Deep Down I'm In Pains. by Nobody: 2:11pm On Nov 10, 2019
AdeeT:
sad sad cry

Mention me on a dead thread,you can still keep your relationship and have your fiancée apologize to you after telling her every,but you na code u go use.na u no smart
Re: I cheated, Deep Down I'm In Pains. by Supergirl19: 2:17pm On Nov 10, 2019
Kevsmart88:
Accepting the fact U did wrong and broke her trust is a good start...I've seen some comments where you are advised to keep it a secret...I laugh...starting a union on the wrong foundation...How would you feel if U heard a friend of urs banged ur wife while u were dating and it happened right under ur nose? I still insist u tell her albeit not directly, there must be someone she listens to or looks up to...talk to that someone, be honest...quit thinking about her reaction, get this guilt of ur chest first..Bro if she's urs, she will come around.Give her time. I hope this experience makes U a beta man...best of luck
I agree with this advice �

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

All Of My 8 Girlfriends Tattooed My Name - Says Man (pix/video) / UK Boyfriend Runs Away After His Girlfriend Catches Bride's Bouquet (hilarious) / Qualities Of A Girl Who Never Truly Loved You

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 104
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.