Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,755 members, 7,831,420 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 06:28 PM

Guyz Abeg Am I Fallin Hand? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guyz Abeg Am I Fallin Hand? (2264 Views)

Guyz Abeg Serious O, How I Go Get This Girl To Bed / To anyone Dating My Future Wife Abeg ( Photo ) / Does My Ex Want Me Back Or Am I Being Used? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guyz Abeg Am I Fallin Hand? by yang(m): 2:46pm On Nov 22, 2010
errrrm . . . . . . . . Bros abeg no vex. Which lodge u say ur chick dey stay come dey pay 120k.
Ha! That na lie o. Accomodation for Awka na btw 40-55k. Mary cynthia hostel where ur chick is most likely staying (becos na mostly runs girls dey stay there) goes for 65k. Highest 72k if na Royal garden becos their Landlord na idiot.
Guy u just use money hold one of our girls. But nothing dey sha, she go dey give us shonko to blow. . . . . . . . No be lyk say u put any meter there.
Re: Guyz Abeg Am I Fallin Hand? by DualCore1: 3:42pm On Nov 22, 2010
What's the girl's number and bb pin(if applicable --- ofcourse e go dey applicable, u fit don buy am bold3 )?
Re: Guyz Abeg Am I Fallin Hand? by luro(f): 3:45pm On Nov 22, 2010
no one understands how u feel for this women but u. before i can even begin talkin i must give u the respect u deserve for being so patient an forgiving. those traits are a gift from GOD an no one can take them away from u dont apologise for being blessed with them. having said that wat ur lady is doin is totally wrong on all levels,not only is it harmful to u but it is as well to her. its such a set back as it breaks the trust an places so many insecurities active in the relationship. dont let ur decision to quit this relationship be influenced by other people, u shudnt even be here talkin bout this soo publicaly with people who'l even confuse u further with their own opinions of the topic. i for one know the irony of lovin someone who treats u lik a fool its an unpleasant experience but  i assure u one day this very women will wake up to respect u for the kind an big heart ur carrying.

i pose a question isn;t it the same affair we hav with our LORD the same GOD whose faithful kind mercyful an forgives us with no fail everyday of our lives?
who are we then not to forgive an be faithful hopefu that GOD repays us wth blessings. goodluck friend with your decision making
Re: Guyz Abeg Am I Fallin Hand? by luro(f): 3:59pm On Nov 22, 2010
forgave her cuz i love her and i tot dat she will change.i will give her d bleep of her life before breakin dat heartless heart.

i don think thats neccesary as jaybee said what will u gain from tht,? infact i bet u it wud hurt u more to hurt her then it will her.
so if u quit, do it like a man she will live to regret loosing us human beings we are soo un appreciative but once we loose somethin only then are our eyes opened, its stupid really but take heart an do things with a clear mind
Re: Guyz Abeg Am I Fallin Hand? by freecocoa(f): 4:27pm On Nov 22, 2010
So guys still dey fall mugu like dis?bros you over fall every every,how can you runs her admission,pay her hostel fee etc,she no get papa?the stoopid girl sef still dey cheat,in as much as i want a guy who spends on me,the least i can do is be loyal to him.WHY IS IT THAT THE BAD GIRLS ALWAYS GET THE NICE GUYS AND WE THE GOOD ONES GET THE STINGY AND UNFAITHFUL ONES?THE THING THE VEX ME DIE.HISSES VERY LOUDLY.
Re: Guyz Abeg Am I Fallin Hand? by korrect(m): 4:29pm On Nov 22, 2010
thanks guyz for the advise.funny enough i asked her to read this thread and am glad she did.she has been cry even to the extent that she dey my door mot.
she is on her knees right now but i want to ask her why she did what she did.
Re: Guyz Abeg Am I Fallin Hand? by excoba101: 4:31pm On Nov 22, 2010
@korrect

But oh boy na wa O. My advice nor different from every other person own here. Borrow leg join take run from her.
The marriage nor go work because her mama nor like you. (from personal experience)

Your own family like her or na you dey impose her on your family too like her?
Re: Guyz Abeg Am I Fallin Hand? by korrect(m): 4:55pm On Nov 22, 2010
i made my family like her.the money is not my problem and guyz is being nice a bad thing here.
abeg guyz take am easy she dey read this thread and the way she dey cry now abeg i no wan her mum's wahala today.i wish i had opened up early my friends go finish me today anyhow am in pain but all the same it fills good to get some things off ur chest.
Re: Guyz Abeg Am I Fallin Hand? by DualCore1: 5:09pm On Nov 22, 2010
Bro if you could just look my direction and drop her friggin bb pin trynna be the 4th guuy to slam this babe won't be this hard for me. Well since she dey read this thread I think I have better chances.
Re: Guyz Abeg Am I Fallin Hand? by breathless(m): 5:28pm On Nov 22, 2010
Ha, Poster u get mind no be small. Infact u no fall hand, na d entire body u fall. Thank God u re not married, u wld av bn messed up. A woman dat cheats wt other men at d slightest provocation is worse than d deadliest virus around. Truth be told, ur life is not safe. Leave her fast, it may hurt 4 a while but u will eventually get over it n be better 4 it. U obviously are one of her "MUGU". She`s not urs
Re: Guyz Abeg Am I Fallin Hand? by kokoletz(m): 5:47pm On Nov 22, 2010
Bros u re nt worth 2 b a N.lander cos NL guys are cute & sharp pls use reverse dump d babe.
Re: Guyz Abeg Am I Fallin Hand? by sleekch1c(f): 6:27pm On Nov 22, 2010
@op
my goodness,that girl took u on a ride.
the admission runs for 80k? in unizik?cldnt she pass the aptitude test?
accomodation 120k?where in awka does she stay? my place is 75k and everyone here considers it expensive.
does she stay in a hotel?
guy,the sad truth is dat ur chic has slept with more than 3 men apart from u.
and believe me,she wld ve a sch bf here.
that is the sad truth abt some chics in this school
they keep main bf,assistant bf and deputy assistant
bf+friends with benefit.
for the fact that she had to runs admission into unizik,then she is one of those
bad eggs that gives us a bad image here.
are u sure she got a genuine admission?
from the little u said abt her,a lot can be inferred by anyone who knws unizik chics and their ways.
pls run for dear life.God will give u a woman dat appreciates the type of man u re which is rare!
Re: Guyz Abeg Am I Fallin Hand? by OboBoco(f): 6:42pm On Nov 22, 2010
korrect:

i made my family like her.the money is not my problem and guyz is being nice a bad thing here.
abeg guyz take am easy she dey read this thread and the way she dey cry now abeg i no wan her mum's wahala today.i wish i had opened up early my friends go finish me today anyhow am in pain but all the same it fills good to get some things off your chest.

@ Korrect
you are just a funny guy ?, your user name does not fit you, if i want to judge by this post.
what do you mean by you don't want her mother's wahala today ??
with due respect to her mother, she is not the one feeding you so she can't kill you
DUMP the girl she does not deserve you. thats all i have to say since my twin ( dazzle37 ) had already spoken earlier on our behalf.
Re: Guyz Abeg Am I Fallin Hand? by excoba101: 7:06pm On Nov 22, 2010
He has no intention leaving that chick(en), he probably wants NLders to treating his girl so that she can change.
Re: Guyz Abeg Am I Fallin Hand? by annawhite(f): 7:29pm On Nov 22, 2010
another empty headed male!
u don fall hand too much na to commot am from your shoulder na im remain.
dump her
Re: Guyz Abeg Am I Fallin Hand? by Wislet(f): 9:17pm On Nov 22, 2010
excoba101:

He has no intention leaving that chick(en), he probably wants NLders to treating his girl so that she can change.
MY THOUGHTS EXACTLY. @OP, why in de world would u be scared of her mum? Is she ur mother-in-law? Even if she is. Dat's why i like men wit spine, not jelly fishes. Smh
Re: Guyz Abeg Am I Fallin Hand? by Woke4all(m): 10:49pm On Nov 22, 2010
sleekch1c:

@op
my goodness,that girl took u on a ride.
the admission runs for 80k? in unizik?cldnt she pass the aptitude test?
accomodation 120k?where in awka does she stay? my place is 75k and everyone here considers it expensive.
does she stay in a hotel?
guy,the sad truth is dat your chic has slept with more than 3 men apart from u.
and believe me,she wld ve a sch bf here.
that is the sad truth abt some chics in this school
they keep main bf,assistant bf and deputy assistant
bf+friends with benefit.

for the fact that she had to runs admission into unizik,then she is one of those
bad eggs that gives us a bad image here.
are u sure she got a genuine admission?
from the little u said abt her,a lot can be inferred by anyone who knws unizik chics and their ways.
pls run for dear life.God will give u a woman dat appreciates the type of man u re which is rare!
O.M.G
Re: Guyz Abeg Am I Fallin Hand? by excoba101: 3:35am On Nov 23, 2010
MY THOUGHTS EXACTLY. @OP, why in de world would u be scared of her mum? Is she your mother-in-law? Even if she is. Dat's why i like men wit spine, not jelly fishes. Smh

Are you sure? Nor go change mouth for another thread ooO.
Re: Guyz Abeg Am I Fallin Hand? by Wislet(f): 6:02am On Nov 23, 2010
excoba101:

Are you sure? Nor go change mouth for another thread ooO.
And who is this? Do u know me/i you? Notice me.
Re: Guyz Abeg Am I Fallin Hand? by deniyor: 6:11am On Nov 23, 2010
Marry her asap!

What a dumb as#!
Re: Guyz Abeg Am I Fallin Hand? by deniyor: 6:15am On Nov 23, 2010
This has nothing to do with the poster being patient blablabla etc. He is just a weakling
Re: Guyz Abeg Am I Fallin Hand? by Wislet(f): 6:47am On Nov 23, 2010
@OP, LOL. Wetin dey happen now naa? Come tel us. . Or u're fixing weddin date?
Re: Guyz Abeg Am I Fallin Hand? by excoba101: 7:05am On Nov 23, 2010
And who is this? Do u know me/i you? Notice me.

If to quote person be say i want to be noticed then you are really the "notice me" because na you first quote me above. Grab am?
Re: Guyz Abeg Am I Fallin Hand? by korrect(m): 7:43am On Nov 23, 2010
we are don.But last was not easy talk more of funny her mumu is into this juju stuff.
the gal is tellin me dat she still has my pictures that i know what dat means .no be say i dey fear but guyz the kin noise wey dey made for my house yesterday nite and morning.
she claims that she is in the hospital now that i should come and see her on her mum's side she said she will show me what women can do i should come and fight her.
right she dey bang crase comot my gate which means no work for me today.what i do call de po po
Re: Guyz Abeg Am I Fallin Hand? by excoba101: 7:54am On Nov 23, 2010
hahahahha grin grin grin
i can see that you don't even trust your immediate people (friends and family's) advise anymore. just to show how lost you have been. no insult intended.
Re: Guyz Abeg Am I Fallin Hand? by Woke4all(m): 8:55am On Nov 23, 2010
korrect:

we are don.But last was not easy talk more of funny her mumu is into this juju stuff.
the gal is tellin me dat she still has my pictures that i know what dat means .no be say i dey fear but guyz the kin noise wey dey made for my house yesterday nite and morning.
she claims that she is in the hospital now that i should come and see her on her mum's side she said she will show me what women can do i should come and fight her.
right she dey bang crase comot my gate which means no work for me today.what i do call de po po
You dey owe her? E be like say she be dey beat you for house ooo.

Guy You be real woman
Re: Guyz Abeg Am I Fallin Hand? by Nobody: 9:31am On Nov 23, 2010
@Poster,ur kind is simply dubbed in a yahoo diction 'MAGA' in an English diction 'CAPITAL MUGU'.
U dey under spell??,u don turn bank oo make i tell u,inshort if to say u be my broda i for don give u a clinical SLAP!!
Re: Guyz Abeg Am I Fallin Hand? by Nobody: 9:40am On Nov 23, 2010
korrect in your own interest i hope you are moving on cos all the tears she is shedding does not mean she is changing.forgive and forget no need bleeping her to get back all the money u spent on her it just makes you as bad as she is.i am sure she has learnt her lesson too.pls close this chapter,better days ahead.
Re: Guyz Abeg Am I Fallin Hand? by holydante(m): 10:03am On Nov 23, 2010
Op, i am baffled as to your type, what do you really wan t in life? you came here, advise and suggestions were given to you by all and sundry, i specifically mentioned spiritual manipulation may pop in if they discover that you want to dump her with notice etc, now you get her to read this thread, and you are now complaining that they are threatening you, she is at the hospital etc bla bla bla, this is really absurd. they should deal with you jare

What's your age (no ofeince)
Re: Guyz Abeg Am I Fallin Hand? by steeze(m): 10:10am On Nov 23, 2010
Scome poster i suppose dash u blow 4 ur left eye! I am flabagulated by ur behaviour. Money miss road, u no no say d only reason she dey beg na because of all d money wey she dey suck 4rm u. Mumu u beta go out there and tell her to stop bangin on ur gate, its over. U no owe am anytin na. U r just a discomprotionate mugu!
Re: Guyz Abeg Am I Fallin Hand? by holydante(m): 10:12am On Nov 23, 2010
korrect:

Felllo Nlers, are we sure korrect is still alive? bolded part refers, i bet he was about typing ''do i call police''?? and didn't finish it up or what, Korrect abeg post another stuff make we sure say you dey with us
Re: Guyz Abeg Am I Fallin Hand? by MrsEve1: 10:12am On Nov 23, 2010
What is Mumu and mugu?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

What Proved That A Girl Is A Virgin? / Possessive Woman Makes Boyfriend Wear Shirt With Photos Of Her Everywhere / Where To Find Prostitutes In Nigeria Easily

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.