Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,986 members, 7,835,303 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:22 AM

Guyz Abeg Am I Fallin Hand? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guyz Abeg Am I Fallin Hand? (2265 Views)

Guyz Abeg Serious O, How I Go Get This Girl To Bed / To anyone Dating My Future Wife Abeg ( Photo ) / Does My Ex Want Me Back Or Am I Being Used? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guyz Abeg Am I Fallin Hand? by excoba101: 10:18am On Nov 23, 2010
Felllo Nlers, are we sure korrect is still alive? bolded part refers, i bet he was about typing ''do i call police''?? and didn't finish it up or what, Korrect abeg post another stuff make we sure say you dey with us

po po or cotti etc is a benin/warri slag for police my man
Re: Guyz Abeg Am I Fallin Hand? by holydante(m): 11:35am On Nov 23, 2010
excoba101:

po po or cotti etc is a benin/warri slag for police my man

ok, thanks.
Re: Guyz Abeg Am I Fallin Hand? by Wislet(f): 2:33pm On Nov 23, 2010
@OP, Hope u're a strong christian. If so, nothin dem fit do 2 u wit those pictures. . . Na by force 2 marry person pikin? U need to get some spine man! Learn to stand ur ground & assert ur authority! U're de one spending all those money, yet u have no respect whatsoever. If u like, mumu yaself go marry de girl. U go find out later say 'like moda, lik d'.
Re: Guyz Abeg Am I Fallin Hand? by Nobody: 2:37pm On Nov 23, 2010
Unfortunatelt, I seriously doubt this post! undecided
Re: Guyz Abeg Am I Fallin Hand? by holydante(m): 3:32pm On Nov 23, 2010
Ujujoan:

Unfortunatelt, I seriously doubt this post! undecided

shey
Re: Guyz Abeg Am I Fallin Hand? by korrect(m): 5:15pm On Nov 23, 2010
guyz i messed up but all the same i am in a deep shit. Someone asked me about my friends and family,yes i have family and friends but how do you expect me to go to dad and mum crying about this.
My friends on the other hand no like the gal at all i wish i didnt meet this gal. Am a mugu,mumu and whateva anyone cares to call me but is the names gonna help out of this.
The mum is my greatest problem now she ran into my car today i near commitd murder today.she said that i cant use and dump her daughter just like that and that my head is what she wants now.Thank God am still alive but one thing i know is that i wont give my kobo again and am ready to die. peace out
Re: Guyz Abeg Am I Fallin Hand? by Nobody: 5:40pm On Nov 23, 2010
you sound too happy for this story to be real and if it is you are exaggerating a lot.stay safe
Re: Guyz Abeg Am I Fallin Hand? by deniyor: 7:04pm On Nov 23, 2010
@Poster grow a pair. when you date a girl, only you and the girl hv a say in your relationship, not her folks or yours. The girl has no respect for you or her body. Her mum is immature. You are dumb and weak. Quite a dynsfunctional family you will make.
I suggest you totally ignore the girl and her family. If she threatens you, you either ignore her empty threats or you threaten right back. Whichever floats your boat. Years ago, I was as dumb as you are right now, and I know it never ends well. The only difference is I had no one to insult and guide me thru it, and had to learn everything the hard way. So from experience, I can tell you, just stand your ground. The girl and her family should cease to exist. As for your ashewo gf, tell her to call me on --- ---- ---- ---- grin
Re: Guyz Abeg Am I Fallin Hand? by holydante(m): 12:09pm On Nov 24, 2010
This is sounding more like a plot from one of these poorly rehearsed Nigerian home movies. lipsrsealed

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

What Proved That A Girl Is A Virgin? / How To Make Any Girl Want To Kiss You(check It Out) / A Nairaland Girl Narrates Her Ordeal In Her Abusive Relationship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.