Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,194 members, 7,953,699 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 11:54 PM

Is It That Hard To Find A Good Lover In London?! - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is It That Hard To Find A Good Lover In London?! (5985 Views)

Married Woman Stuck With Her Lover In Enugu Hours After Sex / Why Is It That "Hard-to-Get" Girls, Get Played The Most ? / Are Virgins Really That Hard To Find? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is It That Hard To Find A Good Lover In London?! by Dsense(m): 4:30am On Nov 24, 2010
oyinda.:

do i look like someone who has time for your "personal affairs"? who are you?
lol I laugh in pidgin.
U just acted like one of em . . . .Who am I ?pls mind ur speech or text!!
Re: Is It That Hard To Find A Good Lover In London?! by Nobody: 4:54am On Nov 24, 2010
obowunmi:

Is your friend disease free ?

bro, as i stated in my earlier post, the use of condoms isnt made for animals therefore the talk of being disease free is pointless as it will be an overtly "protected" affair.

oyinda.:

MrBrownJay,
why are you encouraging these dudes when you know they are in r/s. and one is heading for the alter soon?   (in fact I will make sure I track that fiance of his down and let her know about this thread esp. since I complimented him a while ago without knowing this much).
besides, this thread is so crass but then you are MrBrownJay (the king of crass) what can I say?

I think there are sex soliciting websites around why not take it there? This is the most overt sex solicitation i've seen so far on NL.
And if your czech friend is so hot or wants it desperately, she shouldn't have any problems. Tell her to go on visits to Peckham. I heard that that's where majority of nigerians live. She shouldn't have problems there. After several trial and error, she will find the right "friend" for herself.

no sex soliciting on NL plz, let's keep it clean or behind close doors at least. lol

coming from you, i should take that as i compliment. . . . . . . . thank you sista!

not everybody is as comfortable at home as they are in foreign lands to find "fwb"so i am merely giving the gal a hand. i think she would rather not go through the trials and errors of wandering the street of Peckham (of all places) like a zombie picking up strangers but rather have someone recommended to her (like on a blind date) and therefore thats why she let me in on her plight. . . . . . . . although i can see how that task seems a little more difficult than i thought.

as for the soon to be married guys who applied, i can only go as far as to warning them that the gal is not looking for baby mama/wifey drama and thats about it. as i stated above she is merely looking for a FWB, nothing else andi am not going to start preaching to adult people about whats right or wrong FOR THEIR LIVES!

am sure you would have a problem with women thinking like she does but ,as you clearly know me by now, my friends dont. remember she aint soliciting for sex but rather a companion for cold and lonely UK nights while on her business trips, lol!!! (just trying to be politically correct)

madlady:

Your right but it's more "horse for courses" and it's a very friendly section.

ok thanks for the info, i had no idea.

davidylan:

can i apply?  grin

why not?! if you are a good looking man and fit then you can apply. . . . . . . .living around Richmond is a plus!
Re: Is It That Hard To Find A Good Lover In London?! by oyinda3(f): 8:10am On Nov 24, 2010
D-sense:

U just acted like one of em  . . . .Who am I ?pls mind your speech or text!!

no comment.

davidylan:

can i apply?  grin

pastor david? despite that pretty lady that was in your profile for a while. oga o  grin

@mrbrownjay,
you are one crazy person. I still cannot stand to believe you are a Nigerian. anyways, c'est ta vie apres tout lol
Re: Is It That Hard To Find A Good Lover In London?! by r231(m): 8:59am On Nov 24, 2010
oyinda.:

MrBrownJay,
why are you encouraging these dudes when you know they are in r/s. and one is heading for the alter soon?   (in fact I will make sure I track that fiance of his down and let her know about this thread esp. since I complimented him a while ago without knowing this much).
besides, this thread is so crass but then you are MrBrownJay (the king of crass) what can I say?

I think there are sex soliciting websites around why not take it there? This is the most overt sex solicitation i've seen so far on NL.
And if your czech friend is so hot or wants it desperately, she shouldn't have any problems. Tell her to go on visits to Peckham. I heard that that's where majority of nigerians live. She shouldn't have problems there. After several trial and error, she will find the right "friend" for herself.

no sex soliciting on NL plz, let's keep it clean or behind close doors at least. lol

oh oh

madam oyinda, i am innocent o grin grin
Re: Is It That Hard To Find A Good Lover In London?! by MrCork26: 9:07am On Nov 24, 2010
yes u only find gold diggers in london. they sualy nigerian womens (no offeinse) wink
Re: Is It That Hard To Find A Good Lover In London?! by Nobody: 9:11am On Nov 24, 2010
Someome is turning into a P.I.M.P!

Jeez MBJ . . . She's a woman, she can get some action on her own. Why is she spoiling you for me eh? angry angry
Re: Is It That Hard To Find A Good Lover In London?! by Nobody: 10:05am On Nov 24, 2010
^^^^not everybody is as lucky as you my dear!

oyinda.:

@mrbrownjay,
you are one crazy person. I still cannot stand to believe you are a Nigerian. anyways, c'est ta vie apres tout lol

"dans la vie, on ne se proclame pas AMI pour juste ce qui est positif ou nous fait plaisir. . . . . . . .  ouvre ton c œ u r et ton e s p r i t et ne juge personne avant de réellement les connaitre"
Re: Is It That Hard To Find A Good Lover In London?! by Nobody: 11:02am On Nov 24, 2010
MRbrownJAY:

^^^^not everybody is as lucky as you my dear!

"dans la vie, on ne se proclame pas AMI pour juste ce qui est positif ou nous fait plaisir. . . . . . . . ouvre ton c œ u r et ton e s p r i t et ne juge personne avant de réellement les connaitre"

MRbrownJAY

Hei man,
you can hook me up.
i do visit london regularly and i should be there or the yuletide.
I can effectively fulfil her needs
tongue
Re: Is It That Hard To Find A Good Lover In London?! by r231(m): 11:35am On Nov 24, 2010
Ujujoan:

Someome is turning into a P.I.M.P!

Jeez MBJ . . . She's a woman, she can get some action on her own. Why is she spoiling you for me eh? angry angry

madam
Re: Is It That Hard To Find A Good Lover In London?! by jaybee3(m): 11:58am On Nov 24, 2010
Do i qualify?
Re: Is It That Hard To Find A Good Lover In London?! by dbigrod(m): 12:16pm On Nov 24, 2010
@mrbrownjay,

are u trying to tell us that she cannot get herself a gigolo except u appove of the guy?what exactly would she give the guy for this kind of job(benefits o)?how much can she pay for some good f~orking? how sexy is she? has she got a killa pu`ssy(u sef know wetin i mean)? is she married?(i dont do married women cos someone might do that to me when my back and rod becomes weak.)i hope say she no need my spermatozoa for some kind of juju.i need these questions answered.

i might be interested if the pay is good and if she will take care of all my expenses.there is nothing like f`orking a woman who paid for d action. smiley
Re: Is It That Hard To Find A Good Lover In London?! by 190: 1:40pm On Nov 24, 2010
mr.brownie

u mite wanna consider me too,

You know my prowlness!!

she would call you back and thank you!!

get in touche wiv me, ROTFL
Re: Is It That Hard To Find A Good Lover In London?! by MrsEve1: 2:02pm On Nov 24, 2010
Jaybee,

You ashamed me, (spits at Jaybee's feet) angry
Re: Is It That Hard To Find A Good Lover In London?! by ifyalways(f): 2:16pm On Nov 24, 2010
I just cant stop laffing grin grin grin
Re: Is It That Hard To Find A Good Lover In London?! by Nobody: 2:18pm On Nov 24, 2010
jay bee:

Do i qualify?

why not bro? although your would have to get me a better pic than the one on your profile (or the one they posted on the auction thread). too many people with your name on FB to know which one is you.

d bigrod:

@mrbrownjay,
are u trying to tell us that she cannot get herself a gigolo except u appove of the guy?what exactly would she give the guy for this kind of job(benefits o)?how much can she pay for some good f~orking? how sexy is she? has she got a killa pu`ssy(u sef know wetin i mean)? is she married?(i dont do married women cos someone might do that to me when my back and rod becomes weak.)i hope say she no need my spermatozoa for some kind of juju.i need these questions answered.

i might be interested if the pay is good and if she will take care of all my expenses.there is nothing like f`orking a woman who paid for d action. smiley

ROTFLMAO!!!!!!! dont misunderstand me. . . . . , the gal asked me if i knew anyone and i said i may hook her up THEREFORE if I send her someone that person will be right BY ME. . . . . . .sending her some no good guy would be an insult to her but also to me telling her that i will get her a stud!
so for your information:
- a) i will make damn sure that whoever is going to get hooked up is the right person and not just some "big mouth lame backside 2min weak cokc" hoping to taste white toto for the first time in their lives.
- b) if the successful applicant thinks of getting any gain other than some good piece of a$$ then they'd better rethink as she aint gonna drop a penny on you (and vice versa)
- c) she is damn sexy, maybe a lil shy at first but then will turn into a TIGER when the doors are closed.
- d) she is single as far as i know but definitely not looking for a bf.
- e) white people dont do juju, get real. . . . . but even if they did, just make sure you keep your used condoms when you leave.lol!

anyway bro, you are looking for someone to take care of your financial problems and she is definitely not that person

190:

mr.brownie

u mite wanna consider me too,
You know my prowlness!!
she would call you back and thank you!!
get in touche wiv me, ROTFL

although i believe that you may be a great guy, i dont think you are matured enough to handle this 26yr old Czech queen, lol!
Re: Is It That Hard To Find A Good Lover In London?! by mamaken: 2:24pm On Nov 24, 2010
eastern bloc chicks r known for prostitution.
is that what she calls bussines trip?
Re: Is It That Hard To Find A Good Lover In London?! by jaybee3(m): 2:25pm On Nov 24, 2010
Mrs. Eve:

Jaybee,

You ashamed me, (spits at Jaybee's feet) angry
hehehheheheh
Why? because i want free nookie? hmmmmmmmmm

MRbrownJAY:

why not bro? although your would have to get me a better pic than the one on your profile (or the one they posted on the auction thread). too many people with your name on FB to know which one is you.

She has physical attraction criteria to? I thought she just wanna get laid  
Re: Is It That Hard To Find A Good Lover In London?! by MrsEve1: 2:28pm On Nov 24, 2010
jay bee:

hehehheheheh

(clicks ignore)
Re: Is It That Hard To Find A Good Lover In London?! by jaybee3(m): 2:33pm On Nov 24, 2010
deletes ignore cmd
activates engage cmd
Re: Is It That Hard To Find A Good Lover In London?! by hbabe(f): 2:38pm On Nov 24, 2010
Where is Dobodobo to submit his application? grin

jay bee:

hehehheheheh
Hmmmmm!
Good luck, bro.
Re: Is It That Hard To Find A Good Lover In London?! by jaybee3(m): 2:40pm On Nov 24, 2010
^^^^^
grin grin grin grin grin
I ask mere questions and mighty hbabe shows up shocked
hmmmmmmm shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Is It That Hard To Find A Good Lover In London?! by MrsEve1: 2:42pm On Nov 24, 2010
Yeah right@mere questions lipsrsealed
Re: Is It That Hard To Find A Good Lover In London?! by Nobody: 2:44pm On Nov 24, 2010
mamaken:

eastern bloc chicks r known for prostitution.
is that what she calls bussines trip?

pls get out of your cave sometimes and discover the world before you talk out of something you have absolutely no knowledge about. didntyou read the part where i wrote that NO MONEY will be exchanged on either side?!
but hey, the majority of  419 scam artists are Nigerian, should that make any nigerian businessman offering his services a scammer?! duh!

jay bee:

bro, dont you know women nah?! although they are Hot they just dont want to do it with any monkey out there, there has to be some kind of attraction (from both part). . . . . . . , thats the whole base of Friends with benefits,that you fancy each other in some ways to go further with the physical part!

hbabe:

Where is Dobodobo to submit his application? grin

yeah right, who's next? MOBO444?! lol!
Re: Is It That Hard To Find A Good Lover In London?! by 190: 2:46pm On Nov 24, 2010
@MBJ
Im sending you a mail
You cant Just knock my off like that
Im intrested
what does she want,
Money,Fun,SEX

count me in!!
I wont dissapoint you!!
Re: Is It That Hard To Find A Good Lover In London?! by MrCork26: 2:48pm On Nov 24, 2010
190 <<<Man stuck in Kano but claiming to be in London angry
Re: Is It That Hard To Find A Good Lover In London?! by MrsEve1: 2:49pm On Nov 24, 2010
(shaking my head as I see thirsty and broke sharks a'swimming)
Re: Is It That Hard To Find A Good Lover In London?! by jaybee3(m): 2:49pm On Nov 24, 2010
LMAO
I see ur point bro. It does help to be choosy especially when one is not signing a contract. Okies
Re: Is It That Hard To Find A Good Lover In London?! by 190: 3:05pm On Nov 24, 2010
Mr~Cork:

190 <<<Man stuck in Kano but claiming to be in London angry

Your Child's Father!! undecided undecided
Re: Is It That Hard To Find A Good Lover In London?! by hbabe(f): 3:19pm On Nov 24, 2010
jay bee:

^^^^^
grin grin grin grin grin
I ask mere questions and mighty hbabe shows up shocked
hmmmmmmm shocked shocked shocked shocked
Just checking up on a brother to ensure he doesn't get lost in kitty and allied matters. tongue
Re: Is It That Hard To Find A Good Lover In London?! by jaybee3(m): 3:21pm On Nov 24, 2010
Oh i c grin grin grin grin angry angry angry undecided undecided undecided undecided
meanwhile meet me at the usual place tongue
Re: Is It That Hard To Find A Good Lover In London?! by Nobody: 3:33pm On Nov 24, 2010
MBJ,

I can see business is cool,
so many customers applying

grin grin grin grin

How are you today bro?
Re: Is It That Hard To Find A Good Lover In London?! by Nobody: 3:41pm On Nov 24, 2010
190:

@MBJ
Im sending you a mail
You cant Just knock my off like that
Im intrested
what does she want,
Money,Fun,SEX

count me in!!
I wont dissapoint you!!

bro, come on! do you really think you have what it takes? dont think so! anyway you aint in London to begin with lol!

jay bee:

LMAO
I see your point bro. It does help to be choosy especially when one is not signing a contract. Okies

of course, she expect it to be some ongoing thingy if possible!

Firearm:

MBJ,
I can see business is cool,
so many customers applying

grin grin grin grin

How are you today bro?

i am good, been away from NL for a while.
this thread is just to help a friend hook up with a guy from a different setting!
thats just the tip of the iceberg, you should see the emails i received directly from people who didnt even post on this thread. lol!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

{help!} - She's Is 24 And I'm 19. She Said She Has A Crush On Me. / Most Painful Love Story On Earth...(pics) / Ladies, Do I Ask My Boyfriend For Money Before Or After Sex?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.