Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,327 members, 7,957,874 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 10:46 PM

Is It That Hard To Find A Good Lover In London?! - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is It That Hard To Find A Good Lover In London?! (5987 Views)

Married Woman Stuck With Her Lover In Enugu Hours After Sex / Why Is It That "Hard-to-Get" Girls, Get Played The Most ? / Are Virgins Really That Hard To Find? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is It That Hard To Find A Good Lover In London?! by tpia5: 3:44pm On Nov 24, 2010
back in my day if you wanted a quick s.hag when Hot, or needed somebody's semen for rituals, you

1. went to a club and picked up a man

2. went online to any of the millions of sex sites

3. asked specifically for mobo444 or 190 by name. Or any other fresh arrival.

this new style is beyond me.
Re: Is It That Hard To Find A Good Lover In London?! by mamaken: 3:46pm On Nov 24, 2010
MRbrownJAY:

pls get out of your cave sometimes and discover the world before you talk out of something you have absolutely no knowledge about. didntyou read the part where i wrote that NO MONEY will be exchanged on either side?!
but hey, the majority of  419 scam artists are Nigerian, should that make any nigerian businessman offering his services a scammer?! duh!

take it easy Mr i dont wanted to offend ur lovely and generous friend.
u r absolutly right! its wrong to generalize, i'm so sorry for that.
ok, now u can keep on looking for a big, strong and beatyful prick for ur friend  wink

what a wonderfull world!
Re: Is It That Hard To Find A Good Lover In London?! by Nobody: 3:53pm On Nov 24, 2010
tpia@:

back in my day if you wanted a quick s.hag when Hot, or needed somebody's semen for rituals, you

this new style is beyond me.

but then what you would get  is mostly:
: LAME A$$ DRUNKEN SEX. NOT WORTHY!!!!

:waste time talking with people who definitely aint who they say they are, have old dated photos and are probably 10yrs older than they claimed.

: i dont know about you but the name of these above NL posters with GREAT SE.X just dont fit well together (but thats just a thought).

as for the semen for rituals, i doubt white people believe in this mambo jambo. . . . . . . . lol!
Re: Is It That Hard To Find A Good Lover In London?! by Nobody: 3:54pm On Nov 24, 2010
Mrbrownjay does not seem interested in walestar but he's the only one here who can do the job for free even.
Re: Is It That Hard To Find A Good Lover In London?! by MrCork26: 3:54pm On Nov 24, 2010
nuff women in tesco! tongue
Re: Is It That Hard To Find A Good Lover In London?! by 190: 3:54pm On Nov 24, 2010
bro, come on! do you really think you have what it takes? dont think so! anyway you aint in London to begin with lol!

mR BROWN jay

why are you so sensitive to my issues

Dont let me get pissed and walk all entire hotels in london

Looking for a 26yr old czech republican woman,

I kan do it if i set my mind on it, so lemme know whats up

Im even willing 2 put in my hard earned cash on her if she desires

Im yet to get a czech republican european in bed, xcept so so briton,SA,french and mexican's dem!! sad angry angry
Re: Is It That Hard To Find A Good Lover In London?! by Mygoldie(f): 3:55pm On Nov 24, 2010
these NL guys are so available,i thought they got jobs.
Re: Is It That Hard To Find A Good Lover In London?! by Omolola1(f): 3:56pm On Nov 24, 2010
lol
Re: Is It That Hard To Find A Good Lover In London?! by Ifedisky(m): 3:57pm On Nov 24, 2010
Jomo Gbomo finally!
Re: Is It That Hard To Find A Good Lover In London?! by MrsEve1: 4:01pm On Nov 24, 2010
Mygoldie:

They are running after FREE NYANSH AND womanly because of that! They too broke! Broke men like free HOLES!
Re: Is It That Hard To Find A Good Lover In London?! by 190: 4:03pm On Nov 24, 2010
Mygoldie:

You again,

Im not willing to step down from my quest even for a 50yr old czech republican woman!! angry angry
Re: Is It That Hard To Find A Good Lover In London?! by Mygoldie(f): 4:05pm On Nov 24, 2010
i see why they hastily drop their contacts,its obvious they are jobless or job hunters or plain job haters tongue tongue
Re: Is It That Hard To Find A Good Lover In London?! by Mygoldie(f): 4:07pm On Nov 24, 2010
190:

You again,

Im not willing to step down from my quest even for a 50yr old czech republican woman!! angry angry

Like i care!!!
Re: Is It That Hard To Find A Good Lover In London?! by 190: 4:10pm On Nov 24, 2010
^^

You better do care

OLD WOMAN!!
angry angry
Re: Is It That Hard To Find A Good Lover In London?! by Nobody: 4:13pm On Nov 24, 2010
MRbrownJAY:

i am good, been away from NL for a while.
this thread is just to help a friend hook up with a guy from a different setting!
thats just the tip of the iceberg, you should see the emails i received directly from people who didnt even post on this thread. lol!

na so the thing dey hungry men?
cant believe pooonanie is worth so much to some men
me sef go even apply.  .  . . only if she will come looking for me here in Naija cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin grin
but that is if my Tj approve

but come sef! why u dey do Detective Holloway b4 u submit guys resume to the babe?
Hope u never start to dey even sniff on my profile
Na dead end you go just meet

grin grin grin grin
Re: Is It That Hard To Find A Good Lover In London?! by Mygoldie(f): 4:13pm On Nov 24, 2010
i dont do under 16's like you,prey. tongue tongue tongue @Mrs 190.
Re: Is It That Hard To Find A Good Lover In London?! by 190: 4:20pm On Nov 24, 2010
^^

Its confirmed

She is an old woman who lives in west surrex OAK tree!!

I dont do over aged women like you too

Kip feeling funky there Goldie, @ 65

you're still feeling Funky!! OLD WOMAN!! angry angry
Re: Is It That Hard To Find A Good Lover In London?! by Nobody: 4:29pm On Nov 24, 2010
rokiatu:

Mrbrownjay does not seem interested in walestar but he's the only one here who can do the job for free even.

i have enough experience to know that the loudest one are usually the one who cant even get it up in such setting.
you would be surprised how many emails i received from willing NL participants ready to do it for free, well over 35(although many i dont even know who the hell they are)!

190:

mR BROWN jay

why are you so sensitive to my issues
Dont let me get pissed and walk all entire hotels in london
Looking for a 26yr old czech republican woman,
I kan do it if i set my mind on it, so lemme know whats up
Im even willing 2 put in my hard earned cash on her if she desires
Im yet to get a czech republican european in bed, xcept so so briton,SA,french and mexican's dem!! sad angry angry

man, money is definitely NOT an issue here, she is not hurting for cash. . . . . . . . . its all about chemistry.
also the fact that you wrote that you can do it "if you set your mind to it" shows me that you are not confident enough to handle such package.

Mygoldie:

who told you that having a job meant that people couldnt have se.x at night with friendly and sexy strangers?! lol
Firearm:

na so the thing dey hungry men?
cant believe pooonanie is worth so much to some men
me sef go even apply.  .  . . only if she will come looking for me here in Naija cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin grin
but that is if my Tj approve

but come sef! why u dey do Detective Holloway b4 u submit guys resume to the babe?
Hope u never start to dey even sniff on my profile
Na dead end you go just meet

grin grin grin grin

you think i want to send my friend to some serial rapist, woman beater etc
i only checked the ones who identified themselves via emails, and the one who said they wanted to apply and were in the UK. as you are in 9ja, no need to check you out! so you are safe! lol

anyway people i am off to bed. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . peace!
Re: Is It That Hard To Find A Good Lover In London?! by tpia5: 4:32pm On Nov 24, 2010
you think i want to send my friend to some serial despoiler, woman beater etc

so finding an anonymous gigolo through the internet is the best way to protect your "friend" from rapists and weirdos?

hmm, anyway, everybody should do whatever lifestyle they're comfortable with.

are you sure you dont run a human trafficking ring?
Re: Is It That Hard To Find A Good Lover In London?! by 190: 4:34pm On Nov 24, 2010
MBJ

Lets have a bet

£1,000 on you if i fail to bed that lady within 2days of our meeting

Debosky or jaybee can hold the cash as escrow officer!!

You game!!! undecided undecided

If i win,you push me £1,000 to my barclay's account
Re: Is It That Hard To Find A Good Lover In London?! by tpia5: 4:37pm On Nov 24, 2010
190 why not contact the guy privately.

the way you're jumping up and down looks too bush abeg.

he said he's received emails from interested parties.

are you too big to send your own or you just want special consideration over the others.
Re: Is It That Hard To Find A Good Lover In London?! by 190: 4:43pm On Nov 24, 2010
^^^

You said it all,

I want special treatment and consideration!!

Wait a minute

are you the same Tpiah i know (my very own special Tpiah)

or youre an alien in sheeps clothing!! angry angry
Re: Is It That Hard To Find A Good Lover In London?! by Nobody: 4:44pm On Nov 24, 2010
MRbrownJAY:

you would be surprised how many emails i received from willing NL participants ready to do it for free, well over 35
And why am I not surprised? cheesy cheesy cheesy I trust them nairaland guys. You better redirect the mails to your spam box if not
your in-box is bond to break down in the next 24 hours.

P.S All does interested, I am just kidding pls do not be discouraged.
Re: Is It That Hard To Find A Good Lover In London?! by tpia5: 4:45pm On Nov 24, 2010
P.S All does interested, I am just kidding pls do not be discouraged

lol

yorubas say when a matter becomes no-brake-no-jam, na only to laugh remain.
Re: Is It That Hard To Find A Good Lover In London?! by 190: 4:51pm On Nov 24, 2010
^^

Re: Is It That Hard To Find A Good Lover In London?! by Mygoldie(f): 4:52pm On Nov 24, 2010
who says im old? @190 tongue tongue tongue
Re: Is It That Hard To Find A Good Lover In London?! by MrCork26: 4:57pm On Nov 24, 2010
MyGoldie is not old, she olnly 44yrs
Re: Is It That Hard To Find A Good Lover In London?! by Mygoldie(f): 5:02pm On Nov 24, 2010
Mr~Cork:

MyGoldie is not old, she olnly 44yrs

Ewo grin grin grin grin grin grin,here comes the corky bollocks!!!
Re: Is It That Hard To Find A Good Lover In London?! by 190: 5:04pm On Nov 24, 2010
Mygoldie:

who says im old? @190 tongue tongue tongue

well of course if you call age 65

your teenage years then my bad you aint OLD

remember when i asked you for your facebook friendship

You refused and told me you were 65,
Re: Is It That Hard To Find A Good Lover In London?! by chic2pimp(m): 6:59pm On Nov 24, 2010
Offer Looks Tempting however I'll pass grin grin grin
Re: Is It That Hard To Find A Good Lover In London?! by Nobody: 9:41am On Nov 25, 2010
Ladies and Gentleman, the position has been filled and the lucky applicant met Cinderella last night but couldnt "seal the deal" (for reasons best known to them).
the week is young and they are meeting again tonight. . . . . . .  wish him luck  wink
so "lucky applicant", if you are reading this (check your inbox too): I delivered what i said i would, i vouched for you so dont let me down tonight, my good name is on the line. lol!

tpia@:

so finding an anonymous gigolo through the internet is the best way to protect your "friend" from rapists and weirdos?

you wouldnt know how much information you can get about people, just from their email address and some internet savvy. the catch is to make sure that this person is real and somewhat "normal". I checked him, read his NL posts and he came out as "ok". if anything remotely criminal would have happened, then the cops would have found him in less than 24hrs.

hmm, anyway, everybody should do whatever lifestyle they're comfortable with.

AMEN to that!!!!!!!

are you sure you dont run a human trafficking ring?

if you had any clues of what you are talking about, you wouldnt mention human trafficking in this thread. pls, educate yourself, lol!

190:

MBJ
Lets have a bet
£1,000 on you if i fail to bed that lady within 2days of our meeting
Debosky or jaybee can hold the cash as escrow officer!!
You game!!! undecided undecided
If i win,you push me £1,000 to my barclay's account

bro, as i told you, there is no money involved and, "maybe", you may have been able to do the job BUT the time was definitely not on our side.
first you aint in London.
second i cant imagine what you would have done if you had  fail to deliver (i can already see you trash talking and posting her pics all over NL)
third remember, its not about bedding her but about doing it right. if you consider yourself a "great lover" i will hook you up next time and probably chop your £1K?!
beware, women in my world like their kitty licked and if you are "allergic" to that or your "religion" forbids it then you may as well invest that money on something worthy!

I have seen young bulls, like yourself, fail MANY A TIME,  . . . . . . .  so eager to smash it that when the toto is right there and ready, they cant even get it up. be careful of what you wish for!!!!
Re: Is It That Hard To Find A Good Lover In London?! by DapoBear(m): 9:49am On Nov 25, 2010
This sounds really fake, lol. It isn't that hard to find FWBs in any part of the world, it isn't something she needs to have someone go search for her. And if she is attractive too on top of that, then it shouldn't take her more than 24 hours to find a fvckbuddy.

All of this wahala, executive search, etc seems unnecessary.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

{help!} - She's Is 24 And I'm 19. She Said She Has A Crush On Me. / This Is Nairaland's Biggest Celebrity And Most Respected Member. (Pictures) / My Wife Cheated And Is Now Pregnant

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.