Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,815 members, 7,817,365 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:05 AM

Is It That Hard To Find A Good Lover In London?! - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is It That Hard To Find A Good Lover In London?! (5910 Views)

Married Woman Stuck With Her Lover In Enugu Hours After Sex / Why Is It That "Hard-to-Get" Girls, Get Played The Most ? / Are Virgins Really That Hard To Find? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is It That Hard To Find A Good Lover In London?! by Phate07(m): 9:56am On Nov 25, 2010

Nice movie, enjoyed the drama sha. When's the part 2 coming out? undecided
Re: Is It That Hard To Find A Good Lover In London?! by Phate07(m): 9:56am On Nov 25, 2010

Re: Is It That Hard To Find A Good Lover In London?! by Phate07(m): 9:57am On Nov 25, 2010

Re: Is It That Hard To Find A Good Lover In London?! by MrCork26: 10:29am On Nov 25, 2010
mr Cork <<<<<<< London based great lover wink
Re: Is It That Hard To Find A Good Lover In London?! by 190: 12:33pm On Nov 25, 2010
bro, as i told you, there is no money involved and, "maybe", you may have been able to do the job BUT the time was definitely not on our side.
first you aint in London.
second i cant imagine what you would have done if you had fail to deliver (i can already see you trash talking and posting her pics all over NL)
third remember, its not about bedding her but about doing it right. if you consider yourself a "great lover" i will hook you up next time and probably chop your £1K?!
beware, women in my world like their kitty licked and if you are "allergic" to that or your "religion" forbids it then you may as well invest that money on something worthy!

I have seen young bulls, like yourself, fail MANY A TIME, . . . . . . . so eager to smash it that when the toto is right there and ready, they cant even get it up. be careful of what you wish for!!!!

U just disrespected me!! angry angry
Re: Is It That Hard To Find A Good Lover In London?! by dbigrod(m): 2:44pm On Nov 25, 2010
MRbrownJAY:

why not bro? although your would have to get me a better pic than the one on your profile (or the one they posted on the auction thread). too many people with your name on FB to know which one is you.

ROTFLMAO!!!!!!! dont misunderstand me. . . . . , the gal asked me if i knew anyone and i said i may hook her up THEREFORE if I send her someone that person will be right BY ME. . . . . . .sending her some no good guy would be an insult to her but also to me telling her that i will get her a stud!
so for your information:

- a) i will make damn sure that whoever is going to get hooked up is the right person and not just some "big mouth lame backside 2min weak cokc" hoping to taste white toto for the first time in their lives.

how will u ensure that?i havent forked a white girl but i dont think there is anything special in their `paradise`.

- c) she is damn sexy, maybe a lil shy at first but then will turn into a TIGER when the doors are closed.

she turns to a tiger when the door is closed?how did u know that?i understand what is going on.u must have forked her only to discover that u cant handle her.how did u get to know that she is a tiger?    

- d) she is single as far as i know but definitely not looking for a bf.

since she is  not looking for a bf tell her to hire one of her blood brothers to do the job.she won need to pay them

[quote]anyway bro, you are looking for someone to take care of your financial problems and she is definitely not that person.

u dey craze o  grin  grin  grin.i`ll take good care of her punny if she gives me good money.if u cat get herany good guy then lethr continue to manage mrbrownjay grin
[/quote]
Re: Is It That Hard To Find A Good Lover In London?! by MrsEve1: 2:51pm On Nov 25, 2010
You broke negros still putting in applications for some FREE NYANSH? You all disgusted me so! lipsrsealed
Re: Is It That Hard To Find A Good Lover In London?! by Nobody: 3:14pm On Nov 25, 2010
d bigrod:

how will u ensure that?i havent forked a white girl but i dont think there is anything special in their `paradise`.

by the amount of replies i got, i can conclude that many were simply after their first taste of white cootie cat.
thats what i was explainingtoyou. . . . . . . . . . .that many dream of white toto like men in country full of whites dream of black coochiess or asian punanies!

she turns to a tiger when the door is closed?how did u know that?i understand what is going on.u must have forked her only to discover that u cant handle her.how did u get to know that she is a tiger?    

this is irrelevant, she may be a close friend who has confided in me. the fact is i put this detail to make sure that the successful applicant would know what he is up against.
if you check carefully, you would realize that i am in south america and she is in europe therefore (following your theory) it could simply be that i want to find someone for her since i am so far away and she is in a strange place. lol!

since she is not looking for a bf tell her to hire one of her blood brothers to do the job.she won need to pay them

its call friends with benefits. look up the definition on Google. why do you automatically think that a woman who wants to have a good sh.ag should pay for it?! is that what you do when you need a sh.ag?!

u dey craze o  grin  grin  grin.i`ll take good care of her punny if she gives me good money.if u cat get herany good guy then lethr continue to manage mrbrownjay grin

read my earlier post, already found someone, but thanks for your offer!
Re: Is It That Hard To Find A Good Lover In London?! by 190: 3:17pm On Nov 25, 2010
MBJ has been attacked from all over,

He should have confided in me for this Job done

Next if i have a Job that needs 2 be done in france

I wont count on you cos you didnt give me this Job!! angry

whatever i do outta NL dies outta NL grin
Re: Is It That Hard To Find A Good Lover In London?! by Nobody: 3:35pm On Nov 25, 2010
^^^bro, people have the right to question this post or not believe it. ONE NLer knows the truth and thats fine by me.
as for any job in France, I currently dont live there but will be happy to hook you up with some close friends over there for any "job" that you may need!lol!
Re: Is It That Hard To Find A Good Lover In London?! by 190: 3:37pm On Nov 25, 2010
^^
how come you keep turning the tables on me

anyway do send me a mail to 190@mail.mn

so i can add you up,

theres something serious advise i would really need from you please!!

its urgent and serious!! grin

4get abt the lady!!
Re: Is It That Hard To Find A Good Lover In London?! by Nobody: 3:47pm On Nov 25, 2010
you have my email address so send me whatever question you may have.
Re: Is It That Hard To Find A Good Lover In London?! by 190: 3:48pm On Nov 25, 2010
^^

your email mite mistake it for spam

lets do this facebook way!!

im waiting!!
Re: Is It That Hard To Find A Good Lover In London?! by Nobody: 3:50pm On Nov 25, 2010
to me, FB and NL is like oil and water, they dont mix, LOL!!!!!
Re: Is It That Hard To Find A Good Lover In London?! by r231(m): 3:56pm On Nov 25, 2010
na wa o
Re: Is It That Hard To Find A Good Lover In London?! by Nobody: 2:59am On Apr 25, 2012
P!mp much?
Re: Is It That Hard To Find A Good Lover In London?! by Nobody: 5:51am On Apr 25, 2012
Old sh1t. One of the lamest topic on this section. What was it all about again? HE WAS BORED undecided
Re: Is It That Hard To Find A Good Lover In London?! by aburoburo(f): 12:21am On Nov 07, 2012
bump grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

When Ur Bf U Don't Wna Marry Proposes The Big Way / Nigerian Policemen Spotted Arresting An Unclad Woman... Nigerians React / Ladies Please Be Truthful; How Do You Ask Your Man For 'Sex?'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.