Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,102 members, 7,828,851 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 03:08 PM

Family: 'Sowore Injected With A Substance, He Must Not Die After Humiliation' - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Family: 'Sowore Injected With A Substance, He Must Not Die After Humiliation' (44153 Views)

Al-Mustapha: How Abacha Died! Didn’t Die After Eating Apples From Prostitutes / Nigeria Would Have Been A Better Place If My Husband Did Not Die: Turai Musa Yar / MC Oluomo: I Shall Not Die But Live To Witness Swearing-in Of Sanwo-olu & Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Family: 'Sowore Injected With A Substance, He Must Not Die After Humiliation' by NotBeenPaid: 11:49am On Dec 11, 2019
RiyaGoddess:
Everybody is saying Yoruba's are quiet bla bla bla. Kill a mad man, na that time you go know say even the mad man get family.

Please excuse me Princess,

Your comment sarcasm?

2 Likes

Re: Family: 'Sowore Injected With A Substance, He Must Not Die After Humiliation' by tellwisdom: 11:51am On Dec 11, 2019
RiyaGoddess:
Everybody is saying Yoruba's are quiet bla bla bla. Kill a mad man, na that time you go know say even the mad man get family.

Which family?? Family wey we know see when he dey alive...Abeggy talk another thing. Na mouth una get undecided

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Family: 'Sowore Injected With A Substance, He Must Not Die After Humiliation' by Ashley86400: 11:52am On Dec 11, 2019
RiyaGoddess:
But do we have to wait for the mad man to be killed?
Like, person wey don die, don die o. .

2 Likes

Re: Family: 'Sowore Injected With A Substance, He Must Not Die After Humiliation' by Kingstanding: 11:52am On Dec 11, 2019
slimfit1:
The Yoruba Obas have disappointed us, we don't even know why we have Obas if they cant help us in time of problem.
. That's the reason why Late Gani Fawehinmi said that he will never prostrate to any Obas. They know the truth but what they will eat will never allow them to say the truth.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Family: 'Sowore Injected With A Substance, He Must Not Die After Humiliation' by Advocate500: 11:53am On Dec 11, 2019
This is not funny anymore, Buhari with his cousin's and nephew will soon get what they are looking 4 in this country.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Family: 'Sowore Injected With A Substance, He Must Not Die After Humiliation' by NotBeenPaid: 11:54am On Dec 11, 2019
kattytamer:

Obas that "ordinary commissioner" can sack? Our Obas and co are mere ceremonial figures nothing more.

We the youth are the major dissadpointment cos most of us dont know our left from right. We are ready to line up behind politicians and tear ourselves apart for a few peanuts to brag with, while the greedy politicians loot the future into oblivion, and we think all is cool.

Are you not also a youth?

Lead the movement and I'd gladly follow.

1 Like

Re: Family: 'Sowore Injected With A Substance, He Must Not Die After Humiliation' by teadrake(m): 11:55am On Dec 11, 2019
anonimi:

Very ironic.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/4884294_mistake_jpeg702a2602bc7f166e23ca39e4552fd42f

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2151023_politricks_jpeg1e074f9e4eb2ed17a7bc4617eb7731cb

We just elected this man for another four years. I'm a huge fan of PMB but the recent development is very unfortunate and unimaginable.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Family: 'Sowore Injected With A Substance, He Must Not Die After Humiliation' by Congrats321(m): 11:55am On Dec 11, 2019
If GEJ was ineffective is buhari effective?
Luckysbab:

E don do for una with all this "karma" bla bla.

It was time for the ineffective Jonathan to leave and the only unfortunate option was Buhari. What's the cry about?

Didn't Buhari contest against OBJ and Yaradua too, why was it your GEJ he eventually defeated?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Family: 'Sowore Injected With A Substance, He Must Not Die After Humiliation' by tonysunkan: 11:55am On Dec 11, 2019
In politics there is no permanent friend or enemy.
Re: Family: 'Sowore Injected With A Substance, He Must Not Die After Humiliation' by luluosas(m): 11:56am On Dec 11, 2019
Sowore should not die in their custody. Who knows if he is the jackpot to break Nigeria and strengthen the true course of the nation
Re: Family: 'Sowore Injected With A Substance, He Must Not Die After Humiliation' by Wallade(m): 11:57am On Dec 11, 2019
joshcaleb200:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/thenationonlineng.net/sowore-must-not-die-after-humiliation-family-members-cry-out/amp/

The subject of this thread is very and deliberately misleading given that the content of the article as pasted and perhaps copied does not categorically indicate or support the subject.

This is part of the excuses we present to the government to propagate the Social Media Bill Agenda.

Seun, please get the "joshcaleb200" to review this subject. His subject is a deliberate misrepresentation.
Re: Family: 'Sowore Injected With A Substance, He Must Not Die After Humiliation' by NaijaOlosho(f): 11:58am On Dec 11, 2019
Anytime in hear Sowore I just Laugh

Where are these Yorubas that were protesting during Jonathon's Tenure

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Family: 'Sowore Injected With A Substance, He Must Not Die After Humiliation' by Zukky123(m): 12:04pm On Dec 11, 2019
The barbaric actions of this current government is not properly tackled, because we are all sheeps. We follow how we are told even if it's to our own detriment. I support sowore, he's the brave one... Let us all continue being clueless sheeps and see where we'd all end.

Wake up!!! Wake!!! Wake up!!! Before it is too late and we find it hard to retrace our steps, when we have lost all our freedom and the rewards of democracy.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Family: 'Sowore Injected With A Substance, He Must Not Die After Humiliation' by Luckysbab: 12:05pm On Dec 11, 2019
Congrats321:
If GEJ was ineffective is buhari effective?

They are birds of same incompetent feather.

That's why I tagged him the unfortunate option.
Re: Family: 'Sowore Injected With A Substance, He Must Not Die After Humiliation' by ibechris(m): 12:06pm On Dec 11, 2019
RiyaGoddess:

I just de laugh here.
See as matter dey unfold...naso them kill Abiola nothing happened, what about Fella nothing happened.
Guy,nothing will happened Nigerians fear govt pass anything.
Re: Family: 'Sowore Injected With A Substance, He Must Not Die After Humiliation' by Nobody: 12:09pm On Dec 11, 2019
anonimi:

What power does Punch, a newspaper have
You have no idea what you just did, fear the media.
The Era of Kings having influence has gone. What political influence has a king?
Re: Family: 'Sowore Injected With A Substance, He Must Not Die After Humiliation' by futurism: 12:09pm On Dec 11, 2019
carbon1224:
This is the right answer. Yorubas are watching until the main thing happen then you would understand it better.
this is where you guys always make mistake. So someone has to die before you do what is right?

Chai...

1 Like

Re: Family: 'Sowore Injected With A Substance, He Must Not Die After Humiliation' by MisterKings(m): 12:10pm On Dec 11, 2019
Jamesilvar:

The same weakling afonjas go still sell you out later.
Make dem dey dia own lane!

I heard (not sure how true) the civil war was lost because our own people sold us out. So there are judas everywhere, but its best we take our chances.
Re: Family: 'Sowore Injected With A Substance, He Must Not Die After Humiliation' by Okoroawusa: 12:10pm On Dec 11, 2019
No body is addressing the fact that Sowore said things he shouldn't have said even in the most liberal counties of the world

I don't have one iota of pity for Sowore
Re: Family: 'Sowore Injected With A Substance, He Must Not Die After Humiliation' by Germi9: 12:11pm On Dec 11, 2019
Am really surprised that the Southwest elite are quiet about this issue...
This can't happen in SS or else all d pipelines will go down
Re: Family: 'Sowore Injected With A Substance, He Must Not Die After Humiliation' by backnbeta(f): 12:12pm On Dec 11, 2019
RiyaGoddess:
Na today yansh dey back? Nothing will happen if they kill him. This is how we will all keep quiet, including the obas undecided
Re: Family: 'Sowore Injected With A Substance, He Must Not Die After Humiliation' by carbon1224(m): 12:12pm On Dec 11, 2019
Where is abacha and his family and can you see them near any politics in this country again,my brother never in Nigeria’s history cos they have a bad image already,try make the boy die then you would know the answer.

ibechris:

I just de laugh here.
See as matter dey unfold...naso them kill Abiola nothing happened, what about Fella nothing happened.
Guy,nothing will happened Nigerians fear govt pass anything.
Re: Family: 'Sowore Injected With A Substance, He Must Not Die After Humiliation' by bestpunterever: 12:14pm On Dec 11, 2019
TheMainone:

Lol. They say Sowore no be Yoruba
yes Sowore is from ijaw tribe in Ondo state, but even if Sowore were to be Yoruba, nothing will happen, even if they touch Tinubu, nothing will still happen.
Re: Family: 'Sowore Injected With A Substance, He Must Not Die After Humiliation' by Nobody: 12:16pm On Dec 11, 2019
UdyOgwoUde:
UNITED STATES OF AMERICA
A country where things are working and stating what a president stands for and what can happen when he does otherwise.

Country where leaders put their country first before personal interest.
Pls someone should tell me, when are we going to see that country?

A fallout from the US impeachment inquiry

Our president holds the ultimate public trust,” said House Judiciary Committee Jerry Nadler.

“When he betrays that trust and puts himself before country, he endangers the constitution, he endangers our democracy and he endangers our national security.”

Where I come from these things have been already endangered. cry cry cry

Lol none of those things are endangered in Nigeria.

some of us are yet to come to terms with reality.
You cannot endanger what does not exist.
a) we do not have a constitution. What we have is a set of suggestions written on a paper, that the president can choose to follow or discard.

b) We are not in a democracy! This is an elected military junta

c) There is no security in Nigeria. Everyone of us is praying not to encounter danger.

2 Likes

Re: Family: 'Sowore Injected With A Substance, He Must Not Die After Humiliation' by futurism: 12:17pm On Dec 11, 2019
Advocate500:
This is not funny anymore, Buhari with his cousin's and nephew will soon get what they are looking 4 in this country.
nothing will happen. I assure you that when the protest start, it will be strictly the Yorubas affair. Other ethnic groups will exclude themselves.

The fact that your elders are silent should tell you what is coming.
Re: Family: 'Sowore Injected With A Substance, He Must Not Die After Humiliation' by olowofariwo(m): 12:19pm On Dec 11, 2019
why did sowore called the protest "revolution" in the first place?
Re: Family: 'Sowore Injected With A Substance, He Must Not Die After Humiliation' by anonimi: 12:19pm On Dec 11, 2019
fruqsy:
You have no idea what you just did, fear the media.
The Era of Kings having influence has gone. What political influence has a king?

Oba of Lagos knows differently.

amakaikeng:
The Oba of Lagos, Oba Rilwan Akiolu, has threatened Igbos living in Lagos. According to him, anyone from Igboland who fails to vote in favour of the APC Lagos governorship candidate, Akinwunmi Ambode in the gubernatorial poll of Saturday April 11th, such a person will die within 7 days in the waters. The Monarch made this threat on Sunday April 5th while addressing Lagos Igbo Leaders at his Palace, where he is the "owner" of Lagos so, whatever he says must hold, Daily Independent reports.

I want to beleive he didn't say this, but if he did, then this is totally unacceptable coming from a revered Oba. There is simply no way to sugar coat it, I'm sorry.

"On Saturday, if any one of you goes against Ambode who I picked, that is your end. If it doesn’t happen within seven days, just know that I am a bastard and its not my father who gave birth to me. By the grace of God, I am the owner of Lagos for the time being. This is an undivided chair. The palace belongs to the dead and those coming in the future. On Saturday, if anyone of you, I swear in the name of God, goes against my wish that Ambode will be the next governor of Lagos state, the person is going to die inside this water. For the Igbos and others in Lagos, they should go where the Oba of Lagos heads to. When they were coming to the state, they didn’t come with all their houses. But now they have properties in the state. So they must do my bidding. And that is the bidding of the ancestors of Lagos and God.

Continue...http://www.amakaikenga.com/2015/04/oba-of-lagos-threatens-igbos-says-you.html

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2293947_111381718306155303266441795093720121017212n_jpgfbab530df324779325bd20e7d3801b9e

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2288016_facebook20150407212906_jpegabb6d6273519a07332bc79736d364af3

1 Like

Re: Family: 'Sowore Injected With A Substance, He Must Not Die After Humiliation' by luluman: 12:20pm On Dec 11, 2019
[quote author=slimfit1 post=84809584]The Yoruba Obas have disappointed us, we don't even know why we have Obas if they cant help us in time of problem. [/quote Must you always be without sense ? This concerns all well meaning Nigerians & you fault some Obas.
Re: Family: 'Sowore Injected With A Substance, He Must Not Die After Humiliation' by mumumugu(m): 12:20pm On Dec 11, 2019
RiyaGoddess:

so na only til person die before una go get mind. the dead will not rise up.
Re: Family: 'Sowore Injected With A Substance, He Must Not Die After Humiliation' by mumumugu(m): 12:21pm On Dec 11, 2019
GARRIYELLOW:

Madam, nothing will happen.

highest them go make noise like agbero........blow knockout, dem go run..fear fear people

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Buhari At The Closing Of 2021 Ramadan In Abuja (Pictures) / Aisha Buhari Rides Train From Kaduna To Abuja (Pics) / President Buhari Feeling Relaxed At UN General Meeting (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.