Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,021 members, 7,828,590 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 11:47 AM

Family: 'Sowore Injected With A Substance, He Must Not Die After Humiliation' - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Family: 'Sowore Injected With A Substance, He Must Not Die After Humiliation' (44147 Views)

Al-Mustapha: How Abacha Died! Didn’t Die After Eating Apples From Prostitutes / Nigeria Would Have Been A Better Place If My Husband Did Not Die: Turai Musa Yar / MC Oluomo: I Shall Not Die But Live To Witness Swearing-in Of Sanwo-olu & Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Family: 'Sowore Injected With A Substance, He Must Not Die After Humiliation' by delpee(f): 12:56pm On Dec 11, 2019
JIDECAC:
MKO was killed and nothing happen. Our leaders are our number one enemies

That's why OBJ became the President! Fighting battles is not only by noisemaking and empty threats. Those of us who remember the whole June 12 story understand better.
Re: Family: 'Sowore Injected With A Substance, He Must Not Die After Humiliation' by davidtemi(m): 12:58pm On Dec 11, 2019
slimfit1:
The Yoruba Obas have disappointed us, we don't even know why we have Obas if they cant help us in time of problem.
as long as they are being bribed with cars they won't say anytin
Re: Family: 'Sowore Injected With A Substance, He Must Not Die After Humiliation' by Benteazaa(m): 1:00pm On Dec 11, 2019
Hoojay:
Nigeria na scam! Ask me why...

Guy why
Re: Family: 'Sowore Injected With A Substance, He Must Not Die After Humiliation' by PerfectlyPerfect(m): 1:00pm On Dec 11, 2019
carbon1224:
This is the right answer. Yorubas are watching until the main thing happen then you would understand it better.
So his current ordeals are not enough? He also has to die before you act? That's really terrible

1 Like

Re: Family: 'Sowore Injected With A Substance, He Must Not Die After Humiliation' by Cutiebunny: 1:00pm On Dec 11, 2019
Totally
RiyaGoddess:
Everybody is saying Yoruba's are quiet bla bla bla. Kill a mad man, na that time you go know say even the mad man get family.
Re: Family: 'Sowore Injected With A Substance, He Must Not Die After Humiliation' by Georgeisgood: 1:01pm On Dec 11, 2019
Karma is real...
Sowore's family should go and apologize to GEJ for what dia son did to his regime
Case closed
Re: Family: 'Sowore Injected With A Substance, He Must Not Die After Humiliation' by Guyman02: 1:03pm On Dec 11, 2019
statusquoante:

Nothing happened
Obasanjo didn't become president
June 12 is not democracry day
MKO is not GCFR
Abuja stadium is not MKO Abiola stadium

Obasanjo was not accepted by Yorubas, he was imposed by Fulanis and not because of Abiola. Yorubas wanted Olu Falae
June 12, Abuja Stadium, GCFR was done during 2019 campaign to give the tyrant second term. Many Yorubas in states like Oyo didnt fall for the scheme of the tyrant

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Family: 'Sowore Injected With A Substance, He Must Not Die After Humiliation' by Zukky123(m): 1:03pm On Dec 11, 2019
fruqsy:

You have no idea what you just did, fear the media.
The Era of Kings having influence has gone. What political influence has a king?

You underestimate the power of traditional rulers. Imagine if the sultan in the North says that Nigeria should burn, I doubt u and I would be alive to tell the tale. Most people respect the directives of their traditional rulers, more than the political leaders.
Re: Family: 'Sowore Injected With A Substance, He Must Not Die After Humiliation' by futurism: 1:04pm On Dec 11, 2019
statusquoante:

All these just to justify your olodo status

Chai!
go use am collect money for bank na... May all PMB is doing to Nigeria befall you and your entire family. Fool.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Family: 'Sowore Injected With A Substance, He Must Not Die After Humiliation' by livebyday(m): 1:10pm On Dec 11, 2019
RiyaGoddess:

Lols Obas have been failing since the time of MKO...
All we have now is audio Obas.
Obas for the gram...

My brother its so sad indeed

They have lost the real Integrity the esteemed title was known for

Sad indeed
Re: Family: 'Sowore Injected With A Substance, He Must Not Die After Humiliation' by lookingfly: 1:11pm On Dec 11, 2019
RiyaGoddess:
Everybody is saying Yoruba's are quiet bla bla bla. Kill a mad man, na that time you go know say even the mad man get family.
why wait until the mad man is killed before showing solidarity?
Re: Family: 'Sowore Injected With A Substance, He Must Not Die After Humiliation' by PerfectlyPerfect(m): 1:12pm On Dec 11, 2019
Luiz1:

It's like Sowore is Ijaw 4rm Ondo and not Yoruba
Is this a way of abandoning him? Ondo state is no longer Yoruba land?
Re: Family: 'Sowore Injected With A Substance, He Must Not Die After Humiliation' by lookingfly: 1:15pm On Dec 11, 2019
nochillatalll:
The thing is I don't see this man being released any time soon. Might even be there till 2023.

The only condition for this man being released is mass protest and not just any kind of mass protest but a huge one. (Which is not happening unfortunately).

lipsrsealed
see sowore to suffer......when he was feeding that python, they warned him but he kept feeding. If this python strangulates him to dead,then he has been served.
Re: Family: 'Sowore Injected With A Substance, He Must Not Die After Humiliation' by statusquoante: 1:15pm On Dec 11, 2019
futurism:
go use am collect money for bank na... May all the bad things PMB is doing to Nigeria befall you and your entire family. Fool.

Back to sender! In Jesus' Name. Amen.

If I hit your flat head hard now, the mods will come and ban me
Re: Family: 'Sowore Injected With A Substance, He Must Not Die After Humiliation' by futurism: 1:17pm On Dec 11, 2019
statusquoante:

Back to sender! In Jesus' Name. Amen.

If I hit your flat head hard now, the mods will come and ban me
swebe
Re: Family: 'Sowore Injected With A Substance, He Must Not Die After Humiliation' by lookingfly: 1:19pm On Dec 11, 2019
nochillatalll:
The thing is I don't see this man being released any time soon. Might even be there till 2023.

The only condition for this man being released is mass protest and not just any kind of mass protest but a huge one. (Which is not happening unfortunately).

lipsrsealed
leave sowore to suffer......when he was feeding that python, they warned him but he kept feeding. If this python strangulates him to dead,then he has been served.
Re: Family: 'Sowore Injected With A Substance, He Must Not Die After Humiliation' by Nobody: 1:22pm On Dec 11, 2019
lookingfly:
leave sowore to suffer......when he was feeding that python, they warned him but he kept feeding. If this python strangulates him to dead,then he has been served.

I agree that karma is out to get him but the thing is that this python might later consume everyone
Re: Family: 'Sowore Injected With A Substance, He Must Not Die After Humiliation' by ShattaBandles: 1:23pm On Dec 11, 2019
srclark:
no time bro na owambe oba's full this our generation ( dem too dey ball)

Oba stands with Buhari

www.nairaland.com/attachments/10435409_yorubamuslims10_jpegd0a8d7e866365eb935f19b2db1cda34a
Re: Family: 'Sowore Injected With A Substance, He Must Not Die After Humiliation' by blowjohn(m): 1:24pm On Dec 11, 2019
joshcaleb200:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/thenationonlineng.net/sowore-must-not-die-after-humiliation-family-members-cry-out/amp/

Well tell ur son to live his life na haba!
I don't understand some people sef.
In as much as he's being unfairly treated, but who send am work?
Re: Family: 'Sowore Injected With A Substance, He Must Not Die After Humiliation' by Congrats321(m): 1:26pm On Dec 11, 2019
So the the indices economy security inflation rate poverty rate are better under buhari?
Luckysbab:

They are birds of same incompetent feather.

That's why I tagged him the unfortunate option.
Re: Family: 'Sowore Injected With A Substance, He Must Not Die After Humiliation' by blowjohn(m): 1:27pm On Dec 11, 2019
lookingfly:

Who and who wan protest?
Protest against what?

1 Like

Re: Family: 'Sowore Injected With A Substance, He Must Not Die After Humiliation' by uunwanaobong3: 1:32pm On Dec 11, 2019
After being injected, he will die like a bush rat in prison just like Abiola and the lagos stadium will be name after him by this same buhari administration and yoruba race will be happy.
Foolish Yoruba people will never learn, always a slave

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Family: 'Sowore Injected With A Substance, He Must Not Die After Humiliation' by lookingfly: 1:33pm On Dec 11, 2019
nochillatalll:

I agree that karma is out to get him but the thing is that this python might later consume everyone
what can Nigerians do now, nothing!if you say protest, no one will come out because the presidency will send their dogs to kill at will. Now that even the judiciary have been brought to their knees, what's the way out?
Re: Family: 'Sowore Injected With A Substance, He Must Not Die After Humiliation' by chiblaze07(m): 1:39pm On Dec 11, 2019
How to Succeed in Goat Farming Business

Are you thinking of starting a goat farming business?
I have made it very simple for you. Head over to https://agro4africa.com/goat-farming-business to read up these 11 easy to implement steps to succeed in goat farming.

Here is a bit of what was covered in the article;
1. How to a market survey for goat farming
2. How to Select suitable goat breeds
3. What equipment you need for goat farming
4. The different types of Goat housing and Fencing and so on.

There is so much more details in the article.
Just click on this link to get all the goat farming tips immediately. - https://agro4africa.com/goat-farming-business

Like, tag a friend and share this post to help someone succeed in goat farming business.
Re: Family: 'Sowore Injected With A Substance, He Must Not Die After Humiliation' by Amanda4life: 1:41pm On Dec 11, 2019
slimfit1:
The Yoruba Obas have disappointed us, we don't even know why we have Obas if they cant help us in time of problem.

They are there changing wives as if they are changing pants. Even the very very old ones
People will come out here to hail them.
Re: Family: 'Sowore Injected With A Substance, He Must Not Die After Humiliation' by Rexnegro(m): 1:43pm On Dec 11, 2019
GeoAfrikana:
He can't die abeg.

Let him enjoy his revolution in their custody.

He didn't know DSS will have "interest" in him before he went to shout revolution?!

He was ignorant of the literal and constitutional meaning of revolution?!

Or he didn't see words like 'protest' to use?!

Or he thinks it's beans to be popular like Mandela?!

See, the moment you declare 'war' on any government, just be ready to take anything your eye see.

I'm not saying Buhari is right but Sowore shouldn't expect my sympathy. He's building his career and reputation, I owe him nada.

He's on his hustle and I'm on my bustle. Afterall, Mourinho didn't leave his Spurs job to go and watch AJ.

And don't tell me he's fighting for any public good. All na wash and scam.

#Apolitical
hmmm

1 Like

Re: Family: 'Sowore Injected With A Substance, He Must Not Die After Humiliation' by paix(m): 1:45pm On Dec 11, 2019
slimfit1:
They're defending their crowns by keeping silent. They don't want any Kano experience.
Re: Family: 'Sowore Injected With A Substance, He Must Not Die After Humiliation' by victorian(f): 1:45pm On Dec 11, 2019
Rubbiish:

There is no gainsaying Yorubas are fearful
Your analogy doesn't match with the case at hand. Why wait for Sowore to die? When Abiola died what happened??

Don't you know Nigerians before?

They are waiting for the person to die before they come out amass for burial process.
His Yoruba people are waiting for his burial proceedings and las las nothing will happen after his death, that's if he dies in custody. They will make few noise, then everything swept under the carpet.

How. Sowore still don't understand the kind of country, he was born and bred from amazes me.

Nigeria is not a country any right thinking human being should die for, or suffer for. And that's the honest truth.

Same thing I told a friend of mine who campaigned under pdp against apc.
I told him, if you want to win politics in this country, your hands must be neck deep in cult, and u av to Join apc then you can't say u are preaching Christ , dashing money here and there and eventually win in your ward. You can't win, that's the gospel truth.

People whom were dying to eat his money surrounded him, hyping him, inflating his ego, giving him false hope and assurance . He even took millions of naira loan after emptying his accounts to be dashing people who assured him he will win. I just shook my head, as I watch him calmly display his foolishness.

Anyways on the day of the election, the apc guy won. How he won, I can't say it here due to security reasons cheesy

My guy was shocked and was in huge debt. I reminded him, shebi i told you.

You said they love you so much in the ward, they all want u to contest And win.

I smiled, Really?
Re: Family: 'Sowore Injected With A Substance, He Must Not Die After Humiliation' by Nobody: 1:47pm On Dec 11, 2019
lookingfly:
what can Nigerians do now, nothing!if you say protest, no one will come out because the presidency will send their dogs to kill at will. Now that even the judiciary have been brought to their knees, what's the way out?

Honestly at this point, i dont know embarassed

1 Like

Re: Family: 'Sowore Injected With A Substance, He Must Not Die After Humiliation' by byinks(f): 1:47pm On Dec 11, 2019
So they have Ganifawehinmi-ed him.
Re: Family: 'Sowore Injected With A Substance, He Must Not Die After Humiliation' by Generalyemi(m): 1:48pm On Dec 11, 2019
RiyaGoddess:

lol

hahaha.

they go kill the mad and him family join,nothing go happen

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Dino Melaye At NNPC Petrol Station Lokoja (Photos) / Senator Ben Murray Bruce Withdraws From Senatorial Race / Governo Soludo Visits Onitsha Main Market, Abolishes Touting And Illegal Revenue

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.