Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,877 members, 7,828,123 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 01:44 AM

Family: 'Sowore Injected With A Substance, He Must Not Die After Humiliation' - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Family: 'Sowore Injected With A Substance, He Must Not Die After Humiliation' (44140 Views)

Al-Mustapha: How Abacha Died! Didn’t Die After Eating Apples From Prostitutes / Nigeria Would Have Been A Better Place If My Husband Did Not Die: Turai Musa Yar / MC Oluomo: I Shall Not Die But Live To Witness Swearing-in Of Sanwo-olu & Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Family: 'Sowore Injected With A Substance, He Must Not Die After Humiliation' by statusquoante: 12:22pm On Dec 11, 2019
JIDECAC:
MKO was killed and nothing happen. Our leaders are our number one enemies

Nothing happened
Obasanjo didn't become president
June 12 is not democracry day
MKO is not GCFR
Abuja stadium is not MKO Abiola stadium
Re: Family: 'Sowore Injected With A Substance, He Must Not Die After Humiliation' by futurism: 12:22pm On Dec 11, 2019
Okoroawusa:
No body is addressing the fact that Sowore said things he shouldn't have said even in the most liberal counties of the world

I don't have one iota of pity for Sowore

Did his statement kill a soul? The Bokoharam being released are they better than him after killing hundreds? Make una continue
Re: Family: 'Sowore Injected With A Substance, He Must Not Die After Humiliation' by futurism: 12:23pm On Dec 11, 2019
statusquoante:

Nothing happened
MKO is not GCFR
ode, how has this improved the economy. Nigerians and their stupid perchance for titles.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Family: 'Sowore Injected With A Substance, He Must Not Die After Humiliation' by futurism: 12:24pm On Dec 11, 2019
Germi9:
Am really surprised that the Southwest elite are quiet about this issue...
This can't happen in SS or else all d pipelines will go down
they are the intelligent one na while the rest of us are stupid.

2 Likes

Re: Family: 'Sowore Injected With A Substance, He Must Not Die After Humiliation' by dalass(f): 12:25pm On Dec 11, 2019
slimfit1:
The Yoruba Obas have disappointed us, we don't even know why we have Obas if they cant help us in time of problem.

The same Obas living on Government salary.. The same ones that can be dethroned by a Governor? What do they do if their kingdoms are split up like Ibadan and Kano's own?

Abeg leave Obas o
Nothing they can do! grin
Re: Family: 'Sowore Injected With A Substance, He Must Not Die After Humiliation' by bestpunterever: 12:26pm On Dec 11, 2019
Advocate500:
This is not funny anymore, Buhari with his cousin's and nephew will soon get what they are looking 4 in this country.
na only mouth una get, ibo self still better small, but you see our Yoruba people Na coward we be..
Re: Family: 'Sowore Injected With A Substance, He Must Not Die After Humiliation' by fetrillion(m): 12:26pm On Dec 11, 2019
Pls, someone shud educate me.What is the function of international court of Justice?
Can they help?
Re: Family: 'Sowore Injected With A Substance, He Must Not Die After Humiliation' by Correcto: 12:26pm On Dec 11, 2019
Loss? How? Even Your as abandoned our son? How do other help when the tribe he is from ignored him?
Conceptman:
Ahaha, I'm scared this thing might get more dirty soon with international countries getting involved. This government should know they can't win this game they embarked on, it's a loss for them from the onset of this saga
Re: Family: 'Sowore Injected With A Substance, He Must Not Die After Humiliation' by srclark: 12:27pm On Dec 11, 2019
slimfit1:
The Yoruba Obas have disappointed us, we don't even know why we have Obas if they cant help us in time of problem.
no time bro na owambe oba's full this our generation ( dem too dey ball)
Re: Family: 'Sowore Injected With A Substance, He Must Not Die After Humiliation' by Moradeyo95: 12:28pm On Dec 11, 2019
onyotakom:
welcome to zoo nation...

oh sorry! I even forgot that a zoo is more organized than this sh!t hole called. Nigeria
..and when a foreigner talks shiit about our dear nation...you will join reasonable patriotic nigerians to mouthlash dem....meanwhile u forget u really d cause...nobody is saying things are moving as we expect in our very dear nation....buh must u talk rubbish about it......what you doing nw is the same thing as raining curses and insulting your fathers house.....let us learn how to be constructive critics so the government of the day can take d criticisms serious
Re: Family: 'Sowore Injected With A Substance, He Must Not Die After Humiliation' by iamme1234(m): 12:28pm On Dec 11, 2019
Cossybob:

The so called Obas are scared. The irony of it all is that they know the truth but prefer to keep mute and enjoy the porkies...

Fear is the outcome when there's Tyranny in the state.

not even the obas alone

but to the foolish old man who keeps campaigning for buhari

the Tinubu of our ERA

he cannot say anything to defend yorubas

shame on them all

why would you support campaign for someone that says am for everybody and am for no body.

1 Like

Re: Family: 'Sowore Injected With A Substance, He Must Not Die After Humiliation' by Enwhen(m): 12:32pm On Dec 11, 2019
RiyaGoddess:
Everybody is saying Yoruba's are quiet bla bla bla. Kill a mad man, na that time you go know say even the mad man get family.

When MKO Abiola was killed what happened ??, A man that Nigerian voted for , won presidential election completely, was jailed and killed and nothing happened let alone Sowere that lost election and not well known like MKO that all Nigerians voted for... Forget Yoruba or no Yoruba , when it comes to money and fear , our leaders are always silents for their people... I am not omoluabi ... NDeltan

1 Like

Re: Family: 'Sowore Injected With A Substance, He Must Not Die After Humiliation' by sylve11: 12:33pm On Dec 11, 2019
RiyaGoddess:
Everybody is saying Yoruba's are quiet bla bla bla. Kill a mad man, na that time you go know say even the mad man get family.

forget this quote jare. undecided cool
Re: Family: 'Sowore Injected With A Substance, He Must Not Die After Humiliation' by sylve11: 12:34pm On Dec 11, 2019
ursullalinda:

As in eh........same word was used and no arrest was made........now he is custody......arrested by the pple he brought into power..... karma is a real bitch

that's why i don't feel for him. sad cool
Re: Family: 'Sowore Injected With A Substance, He Must Not Die After Humiliation' by sylve11: 12:36pm On Dec 11, 2019
GeoAfrikana:
He can't die abeg.

Let him enjoy his revolution in their custody.

He didn't know DSS will have "interest" in him before he went to shout revolution?!

He was ignorant of the literal and constitutional meaning of revolution?!

Or he didn't see words like 'protest' to use?!

Or he thinks it's beans to be popular like Mandela?!

See, the moment you declare 'war' on any government, just be ready to take anything your eye see.

I'm not saying Buhari is right but Sowore shouldn't expect my sympathy. He's building his career and reputation, I owe him nada.

He's on his hustle and I'm on my bustle. Afterall, Mourinho didn't leave his Spurs job to go and watch AJ.

And don't tell me he's fighting for any public good. All na wash and scam.

#Apolitical

sense kill you there. cool

1 Like

Re: Family: 'Sowore Injected With A Substance, He Must Not Die After Humiliation' by JIDECAC: 12:36pm On Dec 11, 2019
statusquoante:

Nothing happened
MKO is not GCFR
so if sowore died, we will immortalize him is that what you're saying? Have you read about the Rwanda war?
Re: Family: 'Sowore Injected With A Substance, He Must Not Die After Humiliation' by chukxie(m): 12:38pm On Dec 11, 2019
I'm skeptical if there would be tumult in Nigeria if Sowore slumps and dies today. There's a ninety percent chance nothing will happen. This is the sad and painful truth. Abiola died in mysterious circumstances. Kudirat, Abiola's wife was assassinated. The renowned luminary, Bola Ige was murdered in 2001. The killing of the distinguished journalist, Dele Giwa in 1986. The hanging of Ken Saro-Wiwa and his co-accused in 1995...What did Nigerians do in all of those government sponsored killings? Practically nothing. Nothing impactful was done against the perpetrators of those and more government orchestrated killings. So, if anyone thinks heaven will fall if Sowore drops dead, that fellow should be ready for a rude awakening. The reason is because quite a number of Nigerians have unconsciously become cowards. They've become cowards to the politicians who have stolen them blind; cowards to the police who intimidate, extort them of the little money they have in their pockets; cowards to supposed men/ women of God who preach lies and prosperity; cowards to the system which has robbed them of their dignity. Cowards are what quite a number of Nigerians have become. Were quite a number of Nigerians not cowards, Buhari would not have had the balls to kick their teeth in. The painful part of the all whole shenanigans, tyranny and reign of impunity by Buhari and his cohorts is that it will continue unabated unless the suffering masses of Nigeria wake up from the neverending slumber to demand for true changes in Nigeria.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Family: 'Sowore Injected With A Substance, He Must Not Die After Humiliation' by Nobody: 12:39pm On Dec 11, 2019
slimfit1:
But I think Sowore is Ijaw now
Re: Family: 'Sowore Injected With A Substance, He Must Not Die After Humiliation' by Mattsilva: 12:40pm On Dec 11, 2019
GeoAfrikana:
He can't die abeg.

Let him enjoy his revolution in their custody.

He didn't know DSS will have "interest" in him before he went to shout revolution?!

He was ignorant of the literal and constitutional meaning of revolution?!

Or he didn't see words like 'protest' to use?!

Or he thinks it's beans to be popular like Mandela?!

See, the moment you declare 'war' on any government, just be ready to take anything your eye see.

I'm not saying Buhari is right but Sowore shouldn't expect my sympathy. He's building his career and reputation, I owe him nada.

He's on his hustle and I'm on my bustle. Afterall, Mourinho didn't leave his Spurs job to go and watch AJ.

And don't tell me he's fighting for any public good. All na wash and scam.

#Apolitical
God go bless you my G. exactly my view. attention seeker.
Re: Family: 'Sowore Injected With A Substance, He Must Not Die After Humiliation' by Nobody: 12:41pm On Dec 11, 2019
Germi9:
Am really surprised that the Southwest elite are quiet about this issue...
This can't happen in SS or else all d pipelines will go down
It's like Sowore is Ijaw 4rm Ondo and not Yoruba

1 Like

Re: Family: 'Sowore Injected With A Substance, He Must Not Die After Humiliation' by Psoul(m): 12:44pm On Dec 11, 2019
RiyaGoddess:

So you guys have to wait for him to be killed before taking action?
This is absurd.
Down here, we don't wait for the voice that represents us to be killed before matching fire for fire.
If you can't act when the person is bn tortured, I bet u, you can't do anything wen that person is killed.

1 Like

Re: Family: 'Sowore Injected With A Substance, He Must Not Die After Humiliation' by Germi9: 12:49pm On Dec 11, 2019
Luiz1:

It's like Sowore is Ijaw 4rm Ondo and not Yoruba
Lols
Re: Family: 'Sowore Injected With A Substance, He Must Not Die After Humiliation' by Conceptman: 12:50pm On Dec 11, 2019
Rubbiish:

But it doesn't seem like international community will get involve anytime soon. They are not showing concerns at all
it seems some U.S senators are already on the case and it's so unfortunate that even U.S is still currently cleaning up some white house mess, the more the outcry the more attention he's going to get from other countries.
Re: Family: 'Sowore Injected With A Substance, He Must Not Die After Humiliation' by semyman: 12:50pm On Dec 11, 2019
The gullibles are impressed
Re: Family: 'Sowore Injected With A Substance, He Must Not Die After Humiliation' by futurism: 12:50pm On Dec 11, 2019
statusquoante:

Olodo! embarassed
ode, I type faster than ur brain can match, hence the typos.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Family: 'Sowore Injected With A Substance, He Must Not Die After Humiliation' by statusquoante: 12:52pm On Dec 11, 2019
futurism:
ode, I type faster than ur your brain can match, hence the typos.

Typical olodo comeback... grin I know you have learnt something. Even auto correct will never suggest 'perchance'... grin

Now say thank you to daddy... tongue
Re: Family: 'Sowore Injected With A Substance, He Must Not Die After Humiliation' by dochenaj: 12:53pm On Dec 11, 2019
Wuuworld:
MAJOR GENERAL Muhammadu Buhari will rot in Hague when his time is up.
Who will send him to the Hague?

The man with his cabals is plotting a third tenure and maybe fourth or a live presidency and you're talking about Hague.

You're on a long thing bro. And I'm sorry to burst your bubbles.
Re: Family: 'Sowore Injected With A Substance, He Must Not Die After Humiliation' by Guyman02: 12:54pm On Dec 11, 2019
RiyaGoddess:

Sorry Madam, that inference is not for Yorubas. They wont come out to the street to protest including you talking. At the sight of Yellow Fever Police they will all flee and throw away their placards even if you hand them an automatic riffle.
They are not like Biafran agitators whom the tyrant had to deploy an entire contingent of our military with tanks to crush them. Now imagine if those Biafrans are given guns to square it out with the Army without foreign interference from world powers cool

Those Biafra agitators shut down the whole of South East and parts of South South on May 30, 2019 to mark Biafra day and everyone complied despite threats from the FG, it cant happen in the South West cheesy

7 Likes

Re: Family: 'Sowore Injected With A Substance, He Must Not Die After Humiliation' by Nobody: 12:55pm On Dec 11, 2019
NotBeenPaid:

Are you not also a youth?

Lead the movement and I'd gladly follow.

Okay be waiting..im coming.

1 Like

Re: Family: 'Sowore Injected With A Substance, He Must Not Die After Humiliation' by futurism: 12:56pm On Dec 11, 2019
statusquoante:

Typical olodo comeback... grin I know you have learnt something. Even auto correct will never suggest 'perchance'... grin

Now say thank you to daddy... tongue
Mumu Nigeria. China that does not even speak English will reinvent your life without a word in English... Things they can do, your English will never get you in 2000 years to come as a Nigerian.

Fools THINK ENGLISH is a yardstick of intelligence and bright future

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

I Could Have Slapped Kwankwaso At Aso Rock, Says Ganduje / Many Injured As Buhari Campaigns In Borno / Simon Ekpa Condemns Soludo's Directive Against Sit At Home Order.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.