Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,912 members, 7,828,192 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 05:35 AM

Family: 'Sowore Injected With A Substance, He Must Not Die After Humiliation' - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Family: 'Sowore Injected With A Substance, He Must Not Die After Humiliation' (44145 Views)

Al-Mustapha: How Abacha Died! Didn’t Die After Eating Apples From Prostitutes / Nigeria Would Have Been A Better Place If My Husband Did Not Die: Turai Musa Yar / MC Oluomo: I Shall Not Die But Live To Witness Swearing-in Of Sanwo-olu & Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Family: 'Sowore Injected With A Substance, He Must Not Die After Humiliation' by Cyoung4real(m): 1:52pm On Dec 11, 2019
RiyaGoddess:
Everybody is saying Yoruba's are quiet bla bla bla. Kill a mad man, na that time you go know say even the mad man get family.

Abiola is from Afghanistan grin
Re: Family: 'Sowore Injected With A Substance, He Must Not Die After Humiliation' by DonroxyII: 1:59pm On Dec 11, 2019
RiyaGoddess:

Lols Obas have been failing since the time of MKO...
All we have now is audio Obas.
Obas for the gram...
What do you want Obas to do : They are not independent and Operate at the mercy of the Governor who can render them useless within one second !!
Re: Family: 'Sowore Injected With A Substance, He Must Not Die After Humiliation' by adekolaelect(m): 2:02pm On Dec 11, 2019
You should have advised him to trend with care when he was declaring Revolution now after lost the presidential election .we did but he did not listen .you should have take a family's funds to get a good Dictionary for him to read the meaning to his Revolution now but it is too late now .it is only God can save him and he can't die there the gey is building his political and popularity's career .

Re: Family: 'Sowore Injected With A Substance, He Must Not Die After Humiliation' by Slimsly100(f): 2:09pm On Dec 11, 2019
RiyaGoddess:
Everybody is saying Yoruba's are quiet bla bla bla. Kill a mad man, na that time you go know say even the mad man get family.

So until he dies first that's when action will be taken?

1 Like

Re: Family: 'Sowore Injected With A Substance, He Must Not Die After Humiliation' by nogragra: 2:12pm On Dec 11, 2019
JIDECAC:
MKO was killed and nothing happen. Our leaders are our number one enemies
AS YOU HAVE IDENTIFIED YOUR PROBLEM, THEN GO AFTER THEM AND NOTHING WILL HAPPEN.
Re: Family: 'Sowore Injected With A Substance, He Must Not Die After Humiliation' by executive12: 2:18pm On Dec 11, 2019
GeoAfrikana:
He can't die abeg.

Let him enjoy his revolution in their custody.

He didn't know DSS will have "interest" in him before he went to shout revolution?!

He was ignorant of the literal and constitutional meaning of revolution?!

Or he didn't see words like 'protest' to use?!

Or he thinks it's beans to be popular like Mandela?!

See, the moment you declare 'war' on any government, just be ready to take anything your eye see.

I'm not saying Buhari is right but Sowore shouldn't expect my sympathy. He's building his career and reputation, I owe him nada.

He's on his hustle and I'm on my bustle. Afterall, Mourinho didn't leave his Spurs job to go and watch AJ.

And don't tell me he's fighting for any public good. All na wash and scam.

#Apolitical

Stop supporting evil. You may become a victim too.
Re: Family: 'Sowore Injected With A Substance, He Must Not Die After Humiliation' by Patojargz: 2:21pm On Dec 11, 2019
slimfit1:
The Yoruba Obas have disappointed us, we don't even know why we have Obas if they cant help us in time of problem.

Nobelie! Do who do 4 u... E get why!
Re: Family: 'Sowore Injected With A Substance, He Must Not Die After Humiliation' by chuksoyo21(m): 2:35pm On Dec 11, 2019
RiyaGoddess:
They they wait till the mad man dies before they react?
A failure will always posit a reason for his misdeeds and backwardness..
Re: Family: 'Sowore Injected With A Substance, He Must Not Die After Humiliation' by akdjr(m): 2:46pm On Dec 11, 2019
Believe international body at you own peril. All the so called international body don't just interfere in other Nation internal affairs except if they would profit from intervening. Mostly in Africa and Nigeria is too big for them to just call to order. Let's learn how to solve our own matters here rather than calling on external body.
Conceptman:
Ahaha, I'm scared this thing might get more dirty soon with international countries getting involved. This government should know they can't win this game they embarked on, it's a loss for them from the onset of this saga
Re: Family: 'Sowore Injected With A Substance, He Must Not Die After Humiliation' by stevenosa(m): 3:01pm On Dec 11, 2019
I hope it is not Liberty Square, University of Lagos that is been replayed? If you know you know.
Re: Family: 'Sowore Injected With A Substance, He Must Not Die After Humiliation' by CreekCommando: 3:03pm On Dec 11, 2019
slimfit1:
The Yoruba Obas have disappointed us, we don't even know why we have Obas if they cant help us in time of problem.
Oh no...! Why are my people so cowardly? Instead of rejecting this evil regime of tyranny brought by mistake, they're keeping mute until this guy dies like Abiola. But you, SOWORE,you didn't help matters at all. Your attack on GEJ brought you nemesis. Please enjoy it! Na so nemesis go catch all of una wey get tribal hate in your blood.
Re: Family: 'Sowore Injected With A Substance, He Must Not Die After Humiliation' by Mccullum: 3:07pm On Dec 11, 2019
What were you expecting the intervention of Obsa on this matter of a man who unilaterally decided the declaration of revolution without wide consultations from Yoruba kings and civil organisations, I thinks he understand the consequences of his action and he would have prepare to face it squarely.
Re: Family: 'Sowore Injected With A Substance, He Must Not Die After Humiliation' by Luckysbab: 3:10pm On Dec 11, 2019
Congrats321:
So the the indices economy security inflation rate poverty rate are better under buhari?

Man, you're wasting my time, going about the same point, which Buhari isn't better at leadership than Jonathan and vice versa.
Re: Family: 'Sowore Injected With A Substance, He Must Not Die After Humiliation' by biggy26: 3:17pm On Dec 11, 2019
RiyaGoddess:
So he should be killed first? Na wa for you o! So punch that has taken a stand is wrong Abi?
Re: Family: 'Sowore Injected With A Substance, He Must Not Die After Humiliation' by Laslaslala: 3:49pm On Dec 11, 2019
Luckysbab:

E don do for una with all this "karma" bla bla.

It was time for the ineffective Jonathan to leave and the only unfortunate option was Buhari. What's the cry about?

Didn't Buhari contest against OBJ and Yaradua too, why was it your GEJ he eventually defeated?
their plan was to spill your blood on the street if they didn't win by force
Re: Family: 'Sowore Injected With A Substance, He Must Not Die After Humiliation' by naijacentric(m): 3:56pm On Dec 11, 2019
Wuuworld:
MAJOR GENERAL Muhammadu Buhari will rot in Hague when his time is up.
dogs dont eat dogs
Re: Family: 'Sowore Injected With A Substance, He Must Not Die After Humiliation' by naijacentric(m): 3:57pm On Dec 11, 2019
GeoAfrikana:
He can't die abeg.

He didn't know DSS will have "interest" in him before he went to shout revolution?!

See, the moment you declare 'war' on any government, just be ready to take anything your eye see.

I'm not saying Buhari is right but Sowore shouldn't expect my sympathy. He's building his career and reputation, I owe him nada.

He's on his hustle and I'm on my bustle. Afterall, Mourinho didn't leave his Spurs job to go and watch AJ.

#Apolitical
why are u disuniting nigerians
Re: Family: 'Sowore Injected With A Substance, He Must Not Die After Humiliation' by Yankee101: 4:00pm On Dec 11, 2019
slimfit1:

I'm sorry men. Yoruba fear fear is legendary. Everyone around the nation knows it

See what Shiites did for elzakzaky or igbos did for Kanu IPOB.

Even Abiola was sold by his people for bread

1 Like

Re: Family: 'Sowore Injected With A Substance, He Must Not Die After Humiliation' by atobs4real(m): 4:10pm On Dec 11, 2019
GeoAfrikana:
He can't die abeg.

#Apolitical
I agree with you. Sowore has been that kind of person. The presidency is also painting himself black kettle, though he is.
Re: Family: 'Sowore Injected With A Substance, He Must Not Die After Humiliation' by northvietnam(m): 4:32pm On Dec 11, 2019
fear fear people.....
Re: Family: 'Sowore Injected With A Substance, He Must Not Die After Humiliation' by northvietnam(m): 4:33pm On Dec 11, 2019
aAK1:
nothing will happen. I sometimes regret being Yoruba .
grin
aAK1:
nothing will happen. I sometimes regret being Yoruba .
Re: Family: 'Sowore Injected With A Substance, He Must Not Die After Humiliation' by Xisnin(m): 4:58pm On Dec 11, 2019
GeoAfrikana:
He can't die abeg.

#Apolitical
#Apolitical
That is the latest tag used by zombies.
Apparently, zombies have difficulty understanding the meaning of words such as "revolution".
They also don't know what the constitution says.

If you are so sure Sowore committed a crime, tell the Dictator-General to head to court.
Re: Family: 'Sowore Injected With A Substance, He Must Not Die After Humiliation' by aspiring44: 5:00pm On Dec 11, 2019
Tookool:
Sowore is fighting a lone battle .....it's when he conquers that supporters will spring up from all nooks and crannies of the country to identify with him. The guy has gone through a lot, he deserves heaven, he has seen hell in the hand's of DSS already

In olamide's voice he said

Owo wa lo wo yin , e je ki a ba yin na

Epo wa lo wo yin , e je ki a ba yin la
Re: Family: 'Sowore Injected With A Substance, He Must Not Die After Humiliation' by Xisnin(m): 5:04pm On Dec 11, 2019
JIDECAC:
MKO was killed and nothing happen. Our leaders are our number one enemies
Were you born yesterday?
Re: Family: 'Sowore Injected With A Substance, He Must Not Die After Humiliation' by Moneyboyz: 5:31pm On Dec 11, 2019
GeoAfrikana:
He can't die abeg.

#Apolitical

You still dey see 3 square meal chop abi na why your mouth dey run.
Police never kill one of your family members before..

You haven't been harassed before?

You get 247 light for your area and your street and roads are tiled.. e-diot
Re: Family: 'Sowore Injected With A Substance, He Must Not Die After Humiliation' by Fordzzy(m): 6:00pm On Dec 11, 2019
The sad truth is...if Sowore Dies..... NOTHING WILL BE DONE about it....life will just go on.cz that's wat we Nigerians do...we don't care about anything but ourselves las las
Re: Family: 'Sowore Injected With A Substance, He Must Not Die After Humiliation' by Tookool(m): 7:10pm On Dec 11, 2019
aspiring44:

In olamide's voice he said

Owo wa lo wo yin , e je ki a ba yin na

Epo wa lo wo yin , e je ki a ba yin la
Emi ogbor Yoruba undecided
Re: Family: 'Sowore Injected With A Substance, He Must Not Die After Humiliation' by JIDECAC: 7:14pm On Dec 11, 2019
Xisnin:

Were you born yesterday?
no sir? What are you insinuating?
Re: Family: 'Sowore Injected With A Substance, He Must Not Die After Humiliation' by JIDECAC: 7:15pm On Dec 11, 2019
nogragra:

AS YOU HAVE IDENTIFIED YOUR PROBLEM, THEN GO AFTER THEM AND NOTHING WILL HAPPEN.
you argument is off point, go back to see the submission of of the person i quoted.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Recent Photo Of Michael Taiwo Akinkunmi, The Man Who Designed The Nigerian Flag / Dino Melaye At NNPC Petrol Station Lokoja (Photos) / Aisha Yesufu To Trump: Stop Flattering Yourself With Tweet About Nigerian Parade

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.