Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,898 members, 7,828,163 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 04:07 AM

Family: 'Sowore Injected With A Substance, He Must Not Die After Humiliation' - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Family: 'Sowore Injected With A Substance, He Must Not Die After Humiliation' (44143 Views)

Al-Mustapha: How Abacha Died! Didn’t Die After Eating Apples From Prostitutes / Nigeria Would Have Been A Better Place If My Husband Did Not Die: Turai Musa Yar / MC Oluomo: I Shall Not Die But Live To Witness Swearing-in Of Sanwo-olu & Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Family: 'Sowore Injected With A Substance, He Must Not Die After Humiliation' by JIDECAC: 7:22pm On Dec 11, 2019
delpee:

That's why OBJ became the President! Fighting battles is not only by noisemaking and empty threats. Those of us who remember the whole June 12 story understand better.
how was the presidency of obj a compensation to MKO Abiola family? Your statement is only a backup to what I'm saying. Mko was killed some Yoruba kings were alleged to be given money not to react. Obj became President which is still bribery, The so call obj didn't recognize June 12, it was buhari who later did. So I'm saying if anything happen to Sowore, the government will bribe the necessary ppl and ppl will forget his death
Re: Family: 'Sowore Injected With A Substance, He Must Not Die After Humiliation' by Legendguru: 7:33pm On Dec 11, 2019
Ye
Re: Family: 'Sowore Injected With A Substance, He Must Not Die After Humiliation' by churchmind: 7:41pm On Dec 11, 2019
slimfit1:
The Yoruba Obas have disappointed us, we don't even know why we have Obas if they cant help us in time of problem.
una never chiiiisomething,all of them dey hide for Calabash inside tiftinibu bullion van Ayeeee make fire catch una mouth if I hear kpimmm
Re: Family: 'Sowore Injected With A Substance, He Must Not Die After Humiliation' by Izzymore(m): 7:41pm On Dec 11, 2019
Why do some talk as if their not Nigerians?
God will free him from the hand of So call DSS

Meanwhile...YOU INITIATE* * WE PROCESS* *WE DELIVER*

Day old broiler...
Day old cockerel...
Day old pullets...
Black Pullets
Local turkey..
Day old putted turkey
Point of lay layers...
Old layers....
Eggs....
Vaccines....

Bookings/order placements;
Call: 08042110512, 08136290387
Whatsapp: 07036023050

* YOU PAY WE DELIVER *
Re: Family: 'Sowore Injected With A Substance, He Must Not Die After Humiliation' by churchmind: 7:49pm On Dec 11, 2019
RiyaGoddess:
Everybody is saying Yoruba's are quiet bla bla bla. Kill a mad man, na that time you go know say even the mad man get family.
shhhhhhh ,abiola wey die like fowl abeg make word
Re: Family: 'Sowore Injected With A Substance, He Must Not Die After Humiliation' by Mrexcell(m): 8:47pm On Dec 11, 2019
RiyaGoddess:
Everybody is saying Yoruba's are quiet bla bla bla. Kill a mad man, na that time you go know say even the mad man get family.

Nothing will happen if sowore is killed in detention if the yorubas cant do anything when one of their greatest sons mko abiola was killed is it small sowore who some of them are even referring to as an ijaw man they will now go to war for?
Re: Family: 'Sowore Injected With A Substance, He Must Not Die After Humiliation' by betwo: 8:47pm On Dec 11, 2019
Very useless leaders.
Re: Family: 'Sowore Injected With A Substance, He Must Not Die After Humiliation' by hisexcellency34: 9:30pm On Dec 11, 2019
Nothing will happen to him
Re: Family: 'Sowore Injected With A Substance, He Must Not Die After Humiliation' by jimcaddy(m): 9:36pm On Dec 11, 2019
Big shame on Nigerians. We are cowards. Na to dey do audio threat na im we sabi. If we hear gun shot now, we go pick race. We are not ready for change. And we deserve the leaders we are getting in this country. They know the youths are not ready and are easily induced by money. So the rot will continue. I just feel for Sowore. They should just let him go in peace. Sowore just travel out and leave this God forsaken country alone. Nigeria is a cursed nation and it can never be better again. It's beyond redemption.
Re: Family: 'Sowore Injected With A Substance, He Must Not Die After Humiliation' by luluosas(m): 9:57pm On Dec 11, 2019
Go and kill him sir
Glorifiednwafor:

He will die there.
Re: Family: 'Sowore Injected With A Substance, He Must Not Die After Humiliation' by dederocs(m): 10:54pm On Dec 11, 2019
slimfit1:
The Yoruba Obas have disappointed us, we don't even know why we have Obas if they cant help us in time of problem.
It's really sad, I wonder too...
Re: Family: 'Sowore Injected With A Substance, He Must Not Die After Humiliation' by Clemtos84: 10:58pm On Dec 11, 2019
Conceptman:
Ahaha, I'm scared this thing might get more dirty soon with international countries getting involved. This government should know they can't win this game they embarked on, it's a loss for them from the onset of this saga
Re: Family: 'Sowore Injected With A Substance, He Must Not Die After Humiliation' by AkupeMBANO(m): 11:45pm On Dec 11, 2019
Rubbiish:

There is no gainsaying Yorubas are fearful
Your analogy doesn't match with the case at hand. Why wait for Sowore to die? When Abiola died what happened??
stop wasting energy on some fear fear clowns!!
Re: Family: 'Sowore Injected With A Substance, He Must Not Die After Humiliation' by EsomahJD: 11:50pm On Dec 11, 2019
I'm really disappointed with Yoruba leaders
Re: Family: 'Sowore Injected With A Substance, He Must Not Die After Humiliation' by Princemichael93: 12:42am On Dec 12, 2019
RiyaGoddess:
Joker
Re: Family: 'Sowore Injected With A Substance, He Must Not Die After Humiliation' by rockstar27(m): 8:13am On Dec 12, 2019
i just dey think of, if something happen to this guy. omo nigerian enter trouble be that oooo
Re: Family: 'Sowore Injected With A Substance, He Must Not Die After Humiliation' by flyingdutchman(m): 8:22am On Dec 12, 2019
One worrying point is that there is a pure division in this country. When others protest or are arrested, we keep mute until "ONE OF OUR OWN" lands in the same situation. Tyranny is tyranny. It does not matter the tribe from which the person comes from. If the yorubas had stood for the right thing from the onset, this country would have wiped out the APC persecutors by now. This is a lesson for all. Sowore is OYO.
Re: Family: 'Sowore Injected With A Substance, He Must Not Die After Humiliation' by Nobody: 9:06am On Dec 12, 2019
Zukky123:

You underestimate the power of traditional rulers. Imagine if the sultan in the North says that Nigeria should burn, I doubt u and I would be alive to tell the tale. Most people respect the directives of their traditional rulers, more than the political leaders.
Lols. Have you heard of Sultan Ibrahim Dasuki, when he was going to be a problem he got dethroned. Traditional rulers definitely have power but the government had placed a lot of restraint as to the power they possess. No king can go against a government in Nigeria, I repeat no king. One of the major reasons we still have the traditional rulers is to preserve culture.
Re: Family: 'Sowore Injected With A Substance, He Must Not Die After Humiliation' by Shanana1(m): 10:40am On Dec 12, 2019
GeoAfrikana:
He can't die abeg.

Let him enjoy his revolution in their custody.

He didn't know DSS will have "interest" in him before he went to shout revolution?!

He was ignorant of the literal and constitutional meaning of revolution?!

Or he didn't see words like 'protest' to use?!

Or he thinks it's beans to be popular like Mandela?!

See, the moment you declare 'war' on any government, just be ready to take anything your eye see.

I'm not saying Buhari is right but Sowore shouldn't expect my sympathy. He's building his career and reputation, I owe him nada.

He's on his hustle and I'm on my bustle. Afterall, Mourinho didn't leave his Spurs job to go and watch AJ.

And don't tell me he's fighting for any public good. All na wash and scam.

#Apolitical
Blood of Ezekiel. I can't believe I hear this from you. If sowore has succeeded in this revolution of a thing won't we all benefit from it? Yes u re right about building his career but remember that no leader that stand for people in time like this are not also building their career cos their will be an international recognition for them. Nigerians are the one putting all this hardship on ourselves because we don't think straight. If people of South Africa think like this and did not support Mandela, do u think they will be where they are now? U disappointed me o. I'm not given you Xmas balloons again
Re: Family: 'Sowore Injected With A Substance, He Must Not Die After Humiliation' by GeoAfrikana(m): 4:41pm On Dec 12, 2019
Shanana1:

Blood of Ezekiel. I can't believe I hear this from you. [b]If sowore has succeeded in this revolution of a thing won't we all benefit from it? [/b]Yes u re right about building his career but remember that no leader that stand for people in time like this are not also building their career cos their will be an international recognition for them. Nigerians are the one putting all this hardship on ourselves because we don't think straight. If people of South Africa think like this and did not support Mandela, do u think they will be where they are now? U disappointed me o. I'm not given you Xmas balloons again

Where's the benefit in his call to anarchy?

There was once a country called Syria, please read about their calamity.
Re: Family: 'Sowore Injected With A Substance, He Must Not Die After Humiliation' by Waragamo112: 5:59pm On Dec 12, 2019
This is what FELA ANIKULAPO KUTI OF THE BLESSED MEMORY CALLED ... DEM ALL CRAZY ... CRAZY DEM ALL .. DEMONSTRATION OF CRAZ ... CRAZY DEMONSTRATION... WHAT IS THE WAY OUT OF ALL THESE CONFUSION IN NIGERIA?
Re: Family: 'Sowore Injected With A Substance, He Must Not Die After Humiliation' by Newnas(m): 7:57pm On Dec 13, 2019
GeoAfrikana:
He can't die abeg.

Let him enjoy his revolution in their custody.

He didn't know DSS will have "interest" in him before he went to shout revolution?!

He was ignorant of the literal and constitutional meaning of revolution?!

Or he didn't see words like 'protest' to use?!

Or he thinks it's beans to be popular like Mandela?!

See, the moment you declare 'war' on any government, just be ready to take anything your eye see.

I'm not saying Buhari is right but Sowore shouldn't expect my sympathy. He's building his career and reputation, I owe him nada.

He's on his hustle and I'm on my bustle. Afterall, Mourinho didn't leave his Spurs job to go and watch AJ.

And don't tell me he's fighting for any public good. All na wash and scam.

#Apolitical

Very true
Re: Family: 'Sowore Injected With A Substance, He Must Not Die After Humiliation' by Collins9156(m): 9:39pm On Dec 13, 2019
If Sowore die , nothing will happen, only thing that ll happen probably some people ll get rich through brown envelope, MKO na case study.

Sai Baba till 2027 or beyond after all he’s more younger now than before.

Na turn by turn tin for Naija.

Free zone country, very soon Naija population go reach 800 million by the end of 2021 through free visa stuff ���
Re: Family: 'Sowore Injected With A Substance, He Must Not Die After Humiliation' by Doc10q: 1:15am On Dec 14, 2019
nochillatalll:
The thing is I don't see this man being released any time soon. Might even be there till 2023.

The only condition for this man being released is mass protest and not just any kind of mass protest but a huge one. (Which is not happening unfortunately).

lipsrsealed

That's if they have not already injected him with a slow killer poison without him even knowing it sef. This is exactly Wat they did to Fela(d same poison strategy) and he died. They even did nnamdi kanu d same poison thing, he's own was even worse, they poisoned him several times.. What still baffles me till today is how that man was able to survive that thing..somebody they have been injecting poison from detention right to kuje prison and they still kept feeding poisoned food to die, still he came out alive..Are u even that kanu is an ordinary human being sef..Nawao. Maybe that's why they now went to his house in rage, with d whole nigerian Amory as if they were in a war zone, to finish him off completely(with solid bullets this time around) since poison didn't work, so that they can confirm with their 2 eyeballs if he's that incapable of dying....since their poison strategy had no useful effect on him.
So lik I was saying before, anybody that thinks Sowore won't be done d same thing is daydreaming... They did it to Fela and he died, they did it to nnamdi kanu(tho I still don't know how he magically survived it), and I know they will still want to do d same thing to sowore(thats if they have not already done it). U think they will jus leave him idle there jus lik that, now that he's in their custody?..no! they will be doing things to him there(only god knows Wat). This country is a mess! angry
Re: Family: 'Sowore Injected With A Substance, He Must Not Die After Humiliation' by Greenback: 9:45am On Dec 14, 2019
statusquoante:

Back to sender! In Jesus' Name. Amen.

If I hit your flat head hard now, the mods will come and ban me

Futurism is very correct....

When will you behave your age?
Re: Family: 'Sowore Injected With A Substance, He Must Not Die After Humiliation' by Greenback: 9:49am On Dec 14, 2019
futurism:
ode, I type faster than ur brain can match, hence the typos.

Chaiiiiii!!!!!!!!! Statusquoante yaff die finish!!!

grin grin
Re: Family: 'Sowore Injected With A Substance, He Must Not Die After Humiliation' by FreeBiafra2018(m): 10:19am On Dec 14, 2019
Cossybob:

The so called Obas are scared. The irony of it all is that they know the truth but prefer to keep mute and enjoy the porkies...

Fear is the outcome when there's Tyranny in the state.
You have to understand the difference between fear and cowardice.

1 Like

Re: Family: 'Sowore Injected With A Substance, He Must Not Die After Humiliation' by Cossybob(m): 10:48am On Dec 14, 2019
FreeBiafra2018:
You have to understand the difference between fear and cowardice.

I only thought I should be polite shocked

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Simon Ekpa Condemns Soludo's Directive Against Sit At Home Order. / Massive Crowd Shut Down Imo In Solidarity For Buhari And Rochas Okorocha. Photos / Many Injured As Buhari Campaigns In Borno

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.