Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,518 members, 7,826,952 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 12:30 AM

I Accommodate Her In My House, Now I Am In Love With Her - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Accommodate Her In My House, Now I Am In Love With Her (73850 Views)

My Boyfriend Wants Me To Accommodate His Ex With Three Kids / Should I Accommodate Him Or Close My Doors On Him / My Friends Wife Sent Him Out To Accommodate Her New Black American Lover (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Accommodate Her In My House, Now I Am In Love With Her by Theboss100(m): 11:19pm On Dec 13, 2019
ElonEmpire:
I met this girl online, we happen to come from same LGA, We got talking and later became friends.

Months later she complained about having accommodation Issue. Now, me am hardly around because of the nature of my job so I felt is OK letting her go stay there at least to keep my apartment warm and clean.

Though this is not the first time am doing that,
For over 5 years now it has been people staying in my house because in a year I don't even sleep more than 2 months in my house.

The last person that stayed there was also a lady the few times I go home during her stay we are OK, more like brother and sister. In fact neighbors actually thought we were.

Now come this new girl I don't know her before, infact she has spent like 6 months in my house before I went back.

During those times she was catching feelings for
me weda she is serious
You're lusting after her, that i kw. Secondly, what she av is wat ur babe av. If u go there, u will hang there.
Re: I Accommodate Her In My House, Now I Am In Love With Her by Donkenny511(m): 11:31pm On Dec 13, 2019
somebody that is not feeling fine making first page on the comments section everytime.

This country is gone
Thegeneralqueen:
You should try using your evil potato maybe it can work wink

1 Like

Re: I Accommodate Her In My House, Now I Am In Love With Her by DaddyNimo(m): 11:57pm On Dec 13, 2019
roxey:
Fake story
I tot so to cos
1) I don't see how a gf will allow her bf have a random girl living at his place and they sharing same bed...unless the op didn't tell her.
2) I wonder how a bf will allow his gf go live with a guy she met online and think all is well.
3) I don't know why the story teller thinks we are foolish enuf to believe this bleeped up story.
4) is the story is true, then all characters in it are foolish.

2 Likes

Re: I Accommodate Her In My House, Now I Am In Love With Her by BammyJJS: 12:00am On Dec 14, 2019
ElonEmpire:
I met this girl online, we happen to come from same LGA, We got talking and later became friends.

Months later she complained about having accommodation Issue. Now, me am hardly around because of the nature of my job so I felt is OK letting her go stay there at least to keep my apartment warm and clean.

For over 5 years now it has been people staying in my house because in a year I don't even sleep more than 2 months in my house.

The last person that stayed there was also a lady the few times I go home during her stay we are OK, more like brother and sister. In fact neighbors actually thought we were.

Now come this new girl I don't know her before, infact she has spent like 6 months in my house before I went back.

me weda she is serious about it or not I don't know but I told her point blank that I'm into a serious relationship and she should maintain her boundary when ever I come back.

Months later i travelled and see her in person..
To say that she is beautiful is understatement, she is definition of beauty. She is irresistable.

I have traveled couple of time after the first time and each of this time I try so hard to maintain my dignity, self respect and not to misbehave.
We sleep on same bed, though i have decide to be sleeping on the floor or another room. She changes in my presence.

I'm seriously going crazy right now about this girl..
Infact I see my self getting Jealous about the guy she is seeing recently.

I don't know how to hand the situation, I can't afford to misbehave because, 1st she call me brother.

2ndly considering the circumstance that brought her to my house I can't afford to misbehave because am this one person who don't like taking advantage of women.

And lastly I can't cheat on my girl.
But I can't ask her to leave because for now she have no where to go.

Please how do I handle the situation?!
Fvck that girl asap... I Don talk my own oo
Re: I Accommodate Her In My House, Now I Am In Love With Her by webngnews: 12:03am On Dec 14, 2019
Hmmmm
Re: I Accommodate Her In My House, Now I Am In Love With Her by bizhop01: 12:12am On Dec 14, 2019
Nairaland had turned to story machine
Re: I Accommodate Her In My House, Now I Am In Love With Her by bodeogunyomi: 12:22am On Dec 14, 2019
ElonEmpire:

me weda she is serious about it or not I don't know but I told her point blank that I'm into a serious relationship and she should maintain her boundary when ever I come back.

To say that she is beautiful is understatement, she is definition of beauty. She is irresistable.

I have traveled couple of time after the first time and each of this time I try so hard to maintain my dignity, self respect and not to misbehave.
We sleep on same bed, though i have decide to be sleeping on the floor or another room. She changes in my presence.

I don't know how to hand the situation, I can't afford to misbehave because, 1st she call me brother.

2ndly considering the circumstance that brought her to my house I can't afford to misbehave because am this one person who don't like taking advantage of women.

Re: I Accommodate Her In My House, Now I Am In Love With Her by Thegeneralqueen(f): 12:23am On Dec 14, 2019
IamPlato:
theGeneralBitch is Back
Baby mis ya tongue
Re: I Accommodate Her In My House, Now I Am In Love With Her by abiambo(m): 1:04am On Dec 14, 2019
i take it u didnt read the part where he said he has a girlfriend (serious relationship)
Thegeneralqueen:
Since you have a honest paying job that can sustain the both of you and you can meet up to her needs as the saying goes better soup nah money kill am cause she's actually beautiful all I can say now is that you should marry her.......marry her bro she's your GOD sent wife......You'll leave to regret it when she slips off your finger for another man.....Just make sure you work hard to meet up to her needs and that of your future children when they eventually comes......You don't value what you have until you've lose it

TAKE MY ADVICE IT'S THE BEST SO FAR
Re: I Accommodate Her In My House, Now I Am In Love With Her by litaninja(m): 1:41am On Dec 14, 2019
Chop it.
ElonEmpire:

1 Like

Re: I Accommodate Her In My House, Now I Am In Love With Her by Vello(m): 2:06am On Dec 14, 2019
Thegeneralqueen:
Since you have a honest paying job that can sustain the both of you and you can meet up to her needs as the saying goes better soup nah money kill am cause she's actually beautiful all I can say now is that you should marry her.......marry her bro she's your GOD sent wife......You'll leave to regret it when she slips off your finger for another man.....Just make sure you work hard to meet up to her needs and that of your future children when they eventually comes......You don't value what you have until you've lose it

FCDF
First class degree in foolishness

And why do I have this feeling you're the subject of discuss here.
Only a like mind daughter of Jezebel advises a man dig his own grave this cheaply

2 Likes

Re: I Accommodate Her In My House, Now I Am In Love With Her by BilltheDON(m): 2:17am On Dec 14, 2019
Good
Re: I Accommodate Her In My House, Now I Am In Love With Her by Vello(m): 2:38am On Dec 14, 2019
Didn't want to comment but fear of your beautiful life getting ruined made me do this.
First, you suddenly developed interest in her right? Well, I can't say for a fact but I suspect you're being enchanted. When a woman wants you, they can go to any extreme especially if she's the type that keeps friends. You can be enchanted through doing fetish things on image candle in your name, your clothes, shoes, toothbrush, sponge, pictures towel, food and even names especially your mum's. I used to be a victim and knows much about this things. Be careful bro. As a rule, while being nice, keep personal things personal but in your case, you've crossed the boundary already as she have access to your bedroom and yourself even in your most vulnerable state(during sleeping of course). That lady will marry you if she wants, except she's not the woke kinda girl.
She changes in your presence... I can bet she's on to you and she's shown you the sweet poison you're being invited to eat. I can bet you that you do it, things ain't never gonna be the same. She's gradually attacking your resolve, weakening your spirit from resisting
Finally, I'm just too lazy to type but I'll leave you with this. Many men lost it to Jezebelic dark angels in more subtle ways than this. I'll advise, stick to your gf, run from this pit before you

2 Likes

Re: I Accommodate Her In My House, Now I Am In Love With Her by Obodo999(m): 3:36am On Dec 14, 2019
Thegeneralqueen:

This your advice is the Worst. You want him to work himself to death to make a woman comfortable. You are not wishing him well

1 Like

Re: I Accommodate Her In My House, Now I Am In Love With Her by Obodo999(m): 3:38am On Dec 14, 2019
Vello:
Didn't want to comment but fear of your beautiful life being ruined made me do this.
First, you suddenly developed interest in here right? Well, I can't say for a fact but I suspect you're being enchanted. When a woman wants you, they can go to any extreme especially if she's the tyoe that keeps friends. A man can be enchanted through doing things on your clothes, shoes, toothbrush, sponge, pictures towel, food and even names especially your mum's. Be careful bro. As a rule, while being nice, keep personal things personal but in your case, you've crossed the boundary already. That lady will marry you can if she wants, except she's not the woke kinda girl.
She changes in your presence... I can bet she's on to you
Finally, I'm just too lazy to type but I'll leave you with this. Many men lost it to Jezebelic dark angels simply this way. I'll advise, stick to your gf, run from this pit before you

THIS IS THE BEST ADVICE, GOD BLESS YOU.
Re: I Accommodate Her In My House, Now I Am In Love With Her by Judybash93(m): 3:49am On Dec 14, 2019
This ain't no real nigga.... Your reason for being overly attracted to her isn't good enough. She's beautiful, so? Is she caring, is she soft spoken? Is she intelligent?

1 Like

Re: I Accommodate Her In My House, Now I Am In Love With Her by Nobody: 5:17am On Dec 14, 2019
roxey:
Fake story
It's more than that.
- Fake. Useless. Senseless and S.t.u.p.id. story.
Re: I Accommodate Her In My House, Now I Am In Love With Her by LtChisom: 5:52am On Dec 14, 2019
Another brostitude waiting to lay another olosho.
God forgive me.
Re: I Accommodate Her In My House, Now I Am In Love With Her by LtChisom: 5:55am On Dec 14, 2019
Thegeneralqueen:
You should try using your evil potato maybe it can work wink

1 Like

Re: I Accommodate Her In My House, Now I Am In Love With Her by patyowr: 5:59am On Dec 14, 2019
You're not in love my brother. You are obviously catching feelings for what you have on a platter of gold.

1 Like

Re: I Accommodate Her In My House, Now I Am In Love With Her by Nobody: 6:12am On Dec 14, 2019
Enjoy her and let her know it's strictly in lieu of rent, all other relationship protocols remain unchanged undecided
Re: I Accommodate Her In My House, Now I Am In Love With Her by xcelentattitude(m): 6:21am On Dec 14, 2019
Edusouls:
Look at this young man digging his grave, in the name of luv one day you would invite a witch into your home and that would be the beginning of endless problems in your lifetime, people are yet to realise that we live in a very complex and a dangerous world, many men have gone in search of this called love from a woman I laugh in Swahili..

The last time I laughed in Swahili, a Swahili guy that was also on the thread got angry and started ranting in Swahili. Beware bro grin

2 Likes

Re: I Accommodate Her In My House, Now I Am In Love With Her by benedima1990(m): 6:28am On Dec 14, 2019
Explain your conditions to her, she'll understand.... U guys will end up friends with benefits.

Wen saying it, don't be too emotional as she might take it as if you're asking her out directly.
Re: I Accommodate Her In My House, Now I Am In Love With Her by kodix(m): 6:38am On Dec 14, 2019
Help her get accommodation and help her pay for even though very small and cheap one so that she can leave since you want to help her because staying with her now will lead to many things.afterall she is your sister from d same Lga. I'm
Re: I Accommodate Her In My House, Now I Am In Love With Her by Nobody: 6:45am On Dec 14, 2019
Why would you keep a woman you are not legally married to in your home and begin to pretend love stories here and there. Even if you do not have a religion that teaches you morality don't you also have a tradition that defines your boundary with the opposite sex?

Let's use common sense please.
Re: I Accommodate Her In My House, Now I Am In Love With Her by Smithwilliams826: 7:07am On Dec 14, 2019
ElonEmpire:

Na lust u get not love.
Re: I Accommodate Her In My House, Now I Am In Love With Her by ezanafe(m): 7:24am On Dec 14, 2019
*EVERYONE DO THIS IMMEDIATELY NO VPN NEEDED. YOU WILL GET FREE $10 FOR REGISTRATION, FREE $2 DAILY REWARD AND FREE $2 FOR EACH PERSON YOU REFERRED.*

FOLLOW THE STEPS BELOW CAREFULLY TO GET STARTED...

*STEP ONE:* Click on the link below and register

https://coinbloc.io/register?ref=Ezanafe

and confirm your registration through the email sent to you to get $10

*STEP TWO:* Go to the dashboard and Scroll down to claim free $2 btc every 24hrs .

*STEP THREE:* Click on the 3 lines at the top right corner and select *Fund transfer*

*STEP FOUR* : click the drop-down and select earnings balance. Enter the amount you want to transfer which is ($10) given to you and select deposit balance and click exchange now and your money will reflect in your deposited balance.

*STEP FIVE* : Copy your referral Link and share everywhere.

Minimum withdrawal is $150

You can Google the website to see what people are saying.

Everyday, wake up and claim FREE $2 and as soon as it accumulate to $150 kindly withdraw.

Thank me later after you join and please remember to send me seed.

Shalom.
Re: I Accommodate Her In My House, Now I Am In Love With Her by AmuDimpka: 7:25am On Dec 14, 2019
Thegeneralqueen:

Lazy Nigerian girls...always wanting someone to meet up with their needs..are you guys handicapped or intellectually bereft that you can't meet up to your needs as adults ?

Must you want people to meet up your needs ..lazy Nigerian girls everywhere

No wonder Buhari said that naija youths arw lazy and girls take yo major project
Re: I Accommodate Her In My House, Now I Am In Love With Her by rayval(m): 7:30am On Dec 14, 2019
You are simply suffering from konji-jaites. If you claim to be responsible, then be responsible. It is LUST.. focus on your relationship and be a big brother that you are.
Re: I Accommodate Her In My House, Now I Am In Love With Her by ShawnMcJoe: 8:03am On Dec 14, 2019
Take her out on a quiet date. Make her very comfortable, then have a long freestyle conversation with her about it while you both consider the possibility of dating.

This is a matured issue and communication is very key.

1 Like

Re: I Accommodate Her In My House, Now I Am In Love With Her by uchwar1: 8:03am On Dec 14, 2019
ElonEmpire:

....sometimes you sleep on the floor or sleep in the other room... You lie sir
Re: I Accommodate Her In My House, Now I Am In Love With Her by CuteCp(m): 8:12am On Dec 14, 2019
Mr nice guy be very careful b4 tgey eat pounded yam for ur back...at nyt... nigga u took a lot of risk inviting a total stranger into ur home...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Viral Bridesmaid Releases Phone Numbers Of Men Trying To Hookup With Her (Video) / Ekaterina Lisina, World's Tallest Model Struggles To Find A Lover / Traditional Wedding Photos Of Lynda Ebigwei And South African Husband

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.