Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,496 members, 7,826,867 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 09:57 PM

I Accommodate Her In My House, Now I Am In Love With Her - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Accommodate Her In My House, Now I Am In Love With Her (73847 Views)

My Boyfriend Wants Me To Accommodate His Ex With Three Kids / Should I Accommodate Him Or Close My Doors On Him / My Friends Wife Sent Him Out To Accommodate Her New Black American Lover (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Accommodate Her In My House, Now I Am In Love With Her by clems88(m): 8:17am On Dec 14, 2019
Fake story. angry So you have a girl friend an d she allowed you accommodate a stranger and even allowed you sleep on the same bed and you even feed your eyes when she removes her dress.
Op you can lie eeeeh. Better tell us another story because this one is too stale angry

1 Like

Re: I Accommodate Her In My House, Now I Am In Love With Her by uchwar1: 8:18am On Dec 14, 2019
...I have traveled couple of time after the first time and each of this time I try so hard to maintain my dignity, self respect and not to misbehave.
*We sleep on same bed, though i have decide to be sleeping on the floor or another room*. She changes in my presence...

Idiotic Liar
Re: I Accommodate Her In My House, Now I Am In Love With Her by Success410: 8:39am On Dec 14, 2019
Thegeneralqueen:
You should try using your evil potato maybe it can work wink
laugh wan kill me for here people they bear name shaaa
Re: I Accommodate Her In My House, Now I Am In Love With Her by KIDfurniture(m): 8:40am On Dec 14, 2019
Another mugu in the making...lol what is wrong with this young boys ? I m in love with this and that.. the other day dele use keke money sort woman house rent , dele no see pant but another man dey bang the babe for the house wey dele use keke make..

ElonEmpire:
I met this girl online, we happen to come from same LGA, We got talking and later became friends.

Months later she complained about having accommodation Issue. Now, me am hardly around because of the nature of my job so I felt is OK letting her go stay there at least to keep my apartment warm and clean.

Though this is not the first time am doing that,
For over 5 years now it has been people staying in my house because in a year I don't even sleep more than 2 months in my house.

The last person that stayed there was also a lady the few times I go home during her stay we are OK, more like brother and sister. In fact neighbors actually thought we were.

Now come this new girl I don't know her before, infact she has spent like 6 months in my house before I went back.

During those times she was catching feelings for
me weda she is serious about it or not I don't know but I told her point blank that I'm into a serious relationship and she should maintain her boundary when ever I come back.

Months later i travelled and see her in person..
To say that she is beautiful is understatement, she is definition of beauty. She is irresistable.

I have traveled couple of time after the first time and each of this time I try so hard to maintain my dignity, self respect and not to misbehave.
We sleep on same bed, though i have decide to be sleeping on the floor or another room. She changes in my presence.

I'm seriously going crazy right now about this girl..
Infact I see my self getting Jealous about the guy she is seeing recently.

I don't know how to hand the situation, I can't afford to misbehave because, 1st she call me brother.

2ndly considering the circumstance that brought her to my house I can't afford to misbehave because am this one person who don't like taking advantage of women.

And lastly I can't cheat on my girl.
But I can't ask her to leave because for now she have no where to go.

Please how do I handle the situation?!
Re: I Accommodate Her In My House, Now I Am In Love With Her by Nobody: 8:44am On Dec 14, 2019
ElonEmpire:
I met this girl online, we happen to come from same LGA, We got talking and later became friends.

Months later she complained about having accommodation Issue. Now, me am hardly around because of the nature of my job so I felt is OK letting her go stay there at least to keep my apartment warm and clean.

For over 5 years now it has been people staying in my house because in a year I don't even sleep more than 2 months in my house.

The last person that stayed there was also a lady the few times I go home during her stay we are OK, more like brother and sister. In fact neighbors actually thought we were.

Now come this new girl I don't know her before, infact she has spent like 6 months in my house before I went back.

me weda she is serious about it or not I don't know but I told her point blank that I'm into a serious relationship and she should maintain her boundary when ever I come back.

To say that she is beautiful is understatement, she is definition of beauty. She is irresistable.

I have traveled couple of time after the first time and each of this time I try so hard to maintain my dignity, self respect and not to misbehave.
We sleep on same bed, though i have decide to be sleeping on the floor or another room. She changes in my presence.

I don't know how to hand the situation, I can't afford to misbehave because, 1st she call me brother.

2ndly considering the circumstance that brought her to my house I can't afford to misbehave because am this one person who don't like taking advantage of women.

Call 911
Re: I Accommodate Her In My House, Now I Am In Love With Her by Nobody: 8:49am On Dec 14, 2019
Either you marry her or not whatever has been the foundation on your cohabitation will be revealed in the nearest future.
My brother, I sensed infatuation.. I may be wrong or right. But check the foundation very well before you plunge into the river of marriage.. most of the time the river always looks attractive, but underneath are a lot of dangerous and devouring animals..
Re: I Accommodate Her In My House, Now I Am In Love With Her by Nobody: 10:17am On Dec 14, 2019
See u better send her parking, i don't think you have feelings for her you are just lusting after her that because she is beautiful... Even Paul said it in d bible "flee from fornication " you are standing behind it everyday..

.be wise
Re: I Accommodate Her In My House, Now I Am In Love With Her by Stallione(m): 10:18am On Dec 14, 2019
TLION:
. Trash
Pls and pls stop updating fake stories here,all in the name of posting sometin.Rubbish!!!
Re: I Accommodate Her In My House, Now I Am In Love With Her by Stallione(m): 10:21am On Dec 14, 2019
TLION:
. Trash
Sorry pls,i made a mistake quoting u.
Re: I Accommodate Her In My House, Now I Am In Love With Her by Stallione(m): 10:23am On Dec 14, 2019
Useless fake story from an idol mind undecided
Re: I Accommodate Her In My House, Now I Am In Love With Her by mufex(m): 10:28am On Dec 14, 2019
A beg, collected your rent in kind.. You know what I mean, "in kind." Nobody will know, you are in relationship, she is in relationship. Everything balances each other.
Re: I Accommodate Her In My House, Now I Am In Love With Her by GorkoDimo: 11:08am On Dec 14, 2019
Enjoy the medal you gave yourself.

Re: I Accommodate Her In My House, Now I Am In Love With Her by Dechymmytv(f): 11:58am On Dec 14, 2019
ElonEmpire:

Though this is not the first time am doing.. that,

you brought thiz upon ya self, first you brought a girl to your house, and you are in a serious relationship, what sort of girlfriend agrees with you on that, you sleep with her on same bed and she changes in your presence, what sort of man underrates its john thomas. Were you expecting your dxck to be flacid... For the record its very obvious what you are feeling is lust, quit it... And better give your dxck what he wants simple.

FINISH WHAT YOU STARTED
Re: I Accommodate Her In My House, Now I Am In Love With Her by LordPherule(m): 12:50pm On Dec 14, 2019
ElonEmpire:

Hope your girl is aware of her stay in your apt?
You had better told your babe and let her know for unforeseen issues.
Re: I Accommodate Her In My House, Now I Am In Love With Her by gebest: 2:59pm On Dec 14, 2019
Change your room.
Re: I Accommodate Her In My House, Now I Am In Love With Her by piagetskinner(m): 4:04pm On Dec 14, 2019
Are you trying to say that you don’t have a female friend or relative that she could stay with?
Re: I Accommodate Her In My House, Now I Am In Love With Her by helpsomeone: 4:09pm On Dec 14, 2019
Erectile dsyfunctional, last long in bed and low sperm count natural solution now available!!
The above sexual problems is now being solved with my great forefathers herb account book inherited.
Are you or anyone you know suffering from above ailments. They might have gone to several hospital or medical doctor and spent great amount of money without positive results. As a trained nutritionist, I have worked on herbs to provide permanent cure to affected people with great results. I am using my great forefathers herb account book I also made some health research.
I have prepare it in herb naturally with no side effects to cure erectile dsyfunctional, last long in bed and low sperm count issue.
*Erectile dsyfunctional usage: mix the juice with honey. Take 2 tablespoon thrice daily for one week. To make the joystick strong.
*Last long in bed usage: Person take half glass cup of juice daily for one week. It makes you to last longer, stopped the quick sperm release.
*Low sperm count usage: drink one full glass cup of the liquid herb thrice per day for one week. As you take that, you also eat carrot and cucumbers daily for two weeks. This will boost the sperm count.
The above ailments are made of different ingredients. All are natural product to give permanent solution.
*Preparation is based on individual circumstances.
We supply to all locations.
Delivery options available are:
*Express post within Nigeria
*Transport drivers within Nigeria
*Overseas parcel for those outside Nigeria.
You are free to ask questions on any concern. You may reach 09078362447
WhatsApp:+2347018251533
Re: I Accommodate Her In My House, Now I Am In Love With Her by Nobody: 4:54pm On Dec 14, 2019
And what about her boyfriend's house?
Re: I Accommodate Her In My House, Now I Am In Love With Her by jojothaiv(m): 7:18pm On Dec 14, 2019
The first mistake the young man make is accommodating the lady it seems my n*gga is such a nice gentleman or he's trying to replicate the good Samaritan story albeit in a different way.

As for the love part, that's part of the rent i.e if she ever agreed on that from the beginning otherwise man would be paid in pu**y and kind. I'll not say anything beyond this..
Re: I Accommodate Her In My House, Now I Am In Love With Her by opsynea2j(m): 7:42pm On Dec 14, 2019
Is your so called Gf aware of u keeping a lady at your apartment , if "NO", you are a cheat already !

You can't eat ur cake and still have it !
Re: I Accommodate Her In My House, Now I Am In Love With Her by Nobody: 9:55pm On Dec 14, 2019
Picture of her or adonbilivit
Re: I Accommodate Her In My House, Now I Am In Love With Her by biggy26: 10:12pm On Dec 14, 2019
Thegeneralqueen:
Since you have a honest paying job that can sustain the both of you and you can meet up to her needs as the saying goes better soup nah money kill am cause she's actually beautiful all I can say now is that you should marry her.......marry her bro she's your GOD sent wife......You'll leave to regret it when she slips off your finger for another man.....Just make sure you work hard to meet up to her needs and that of your future children when they eventually comes......You don't value what you have until you've lose it

TAKE MY ADVICE IT'S THE BEST SO FAR
Sista, not all open doors are open doors, some are traps. If his heart is not at peace with the idea, he should leave it. If na you be im girlfriend, would you have liked your guy to break up with you with a stranger he helped?
Re: I Accommodate Her In My House, Now I Am In Love With Her by kayourcome: 9:50am On Dec 15, 2019
Why can his so called boyfriend take care of her shelter? And they are fucking on your bed while you are away. Guy if this is true , the two both of you will surely Bleep Una self. Am talking from experience. Do help you God
Re: I Accommodate Her In My House, Now I Am In Love With Her by Nobody: 11:10am On Dec 15, 2019
Haula:
Why would you keep a woman you are not legally married to in your home and begin to pretend love stories here and there. Even if you do not have a religion that teaches you morality don't you also have a tradition that defines your boundary with the opposite sex?

Let's use common sense please.
gbam! even if u not religious at least have a certain decency with the opposite sex.if a lady u just met online claims to be homeless best thing u can do if u want to be kind is rent a motel for her or even explain things to ur girlfriend and let her lodge in with ur girlfriend.it doesnt make sense u and ur girlfriend living apart from each other and u now inviting a strange girl to lodge in with you.i am even surprised his babe never even dey give am wahala knowing he has a strange girl in his house cheesy.very strange cheesy.
Re: I Accommodate Her In My House, Now I Am In Love With Her by Nobody: 1:21pm On Dec 15, 2019
Mtcheww
Re: I Accommodate Her In My House, Now I Am In Love With Her by TheCongo2: 4:15pm On Dec 15, 2019
roxey:
Fake story

Please, help me understand how you came to this conclusion?
Re: I Accommodate Her In My House, Now I Am In Love With Her by Mrkcee(m): 1:29am On May 22, 2020
Exactly... Let her go to the house of the guy that she's seeing..monkey dey work bamboo dey chop.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

I'm Fed Up. My Boyfriend Thinks I'm A Prostitute. / Viral Bridesmaid Releases Phone Numbers Of Men Trying To Hookup With Her (Video) / Ekaterina Lisina, World's Tallest Model Struggles To Find A Lover

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.