Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,808 members, 7,827,973 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 08:28 PM

I Accommodate Her In My House, Now I Am In Love With Her - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Accommodate Her In My House, Now I Am In Love With Her (73856 Views)

My Boyfriend Wants Me To Accommodate His Ex With Three Kids / Should I Accommodate Him Or Close My Doors On Him / My Friends Wife Sent Him Out To Accommodate Her New Black American Lover (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Accommodate Her In My House, Now I Am In Love With Her by oodua1stson: 8:52pm On Dec 13, 2019
Call me whatever you like. I can hardly render any big help for a lady without smashing her.

Na dem go call you mumu las las
Re: I Accommodate Her In My House, Now I Am In Love With Her by Nobody: 8:55pm On Dec 13, 2019
Idan 😂😂😂
Re: I Accommodate Her In My House, Now I Am In Love With Her by Pat081: 8:56pm On Dec 13, 2019
Yustash001:
Why am I finding it difficult to believe?
You and a strange lady living in the same room and nothing happens between you two
bros the guy John thomas may nt be working well ooo
Re: I Accommodate Her In My House, Now I Am In Love With Her by ajalawole(m): 8:56pm On Dec 13, 2019
Yustash001:
You and a strange lady living in the same room and nothing happens between you two
am sure he is not lying. I accommodate a lady also last year, she work in same building where my office is, due to the distance tot her place, Sha begged to be staying with me....
within 2weeks, we have started having sex on a daily basics. she stay with me for 3month. only when my account started turning red that was when I know say I no get sense...

3 Likes

Re: I Accommodate Her In My House, Now I Am In Love With Her by adabaraabdul: 8:58pm On Dec 13, 2019
THIS girl must be very attractive from how you have described her. Trust me you have only one option and that is for her to leave your place, else you will start cheating on your girlfriend and that's what you say you don't want to do. There isn't any other way about this

1 Like

Re: I Accommodate Her In My House, Now I Am In Love With Her by 12345baba(m): 9:00pm On Dec 13, 2019
Ur penis is talking right now, listen to ur heart
Re: I Accommodate Her In My House, Now I Am In Love With Her by nairalandbuzz(m): 9:02pm On Dec 13, 2019
ElonEmpire:
I met this girl online, we happen to come from same LGA, We got talking and later became friends.

Months later she complained about having accommodation Issue. Now, me am hardly around because of the nature of my job so I felt is OK letting her go stay there at least to keep my apartment warm and clean.

Though this is not the first time am doing that,
For over 5 years now it has been people staying in my house because in a year I don't even sleep more than 2 months in my house.

The last person that stayed there was also a lady the few times I go home during her stay we are OK, more like brother and sister. In fact neighbors actually thought we were.

Now come this new girl I don't know her before, infact she has spent like 6 months in my house before I went back.

During those times she was catching feelings for
me weda she is serious about it or not I don't know but I told her point blank that I'm into a serious relationship and she should maintain her boundary when ever I come back.

Months later i travelled and see her in person..
To say that she is beautiful is understatement, she is definition of beauty. She is irresistable.

I have traveled couple of time after the first time and each of this time I try so hard to maintain my dignity, self respect and not to misbehave.
We sleep on same bed, though i have decide to be sleeping on the floor or another room. She changes in my presence.

I'm seriously going crazy right now about this girl..
Infact I see my self getting Jealous about the guy she is seeing recently.

I don't know how to hand the situation, I can't afford to misbehave because, 1st she call me brother.

2ndly considering the circumstance that brought her to my house I can't afford to misbehave because am this one person who don't like taking advantage of women.

And lastly I can't cheat on my girl.
But I can't ask her to leave because for now she have no where to go.

Please how do I handle the situation?!

Situation Report: The babe don carry your pinshure go special shiloh
Re: I Accommodate Her In My House, Now I Am In Love With Her by nairalandbuzz(m): 9:03pm On Dec 13, 2019
Thegeneralqueen:
Since you have a honest paying job that can sustain the both of you and you can meet up to her needs as the saying goes better soup nah money kill am cause she's actually beautiful all I can say now is that you should marry her.......marry her bro she's your GOD sent wife......You'll leave to regret it when she slips off your finger for another man.....Just make sure you work hard to meet up to her needs and that of your future children when they eventually comes......You don't value what you have until you've lose it

TAKE MY ADVICE IT'S THE BEST SO FAR

OP, Dont mind this one o... She is coming here to corroborate the agenda given them... RUN FAR FAR and take your mind away from her

1 Like

Re: I Accommodate Her In My House, Now I Am In Love With Her by Linzbreezy(m): 9:04pm On Dec 13, 2019
ajalawole:
am sure he is not lying. I accommodate a lady also last year, she work in same building where my office is, due to the distance tot her place, Sha begged to be staying with me....
within 2weeks, we have started having sex on a daily basics. she stay with me for 3month. only when my account started turning red that was when I know say I no get sense...

���
Re: I Accommodate Her In My House, Now I Am In Love With Her by CSTR2: 9:09pm On Dec 13, 2019
Where do dey get all these type of guys?

Babe wey go change for my front and sleep on my bed knows what she is looking for.

I would be foolish not to try and give it to her.
Re: I Accommodate Her In My House, Now I Am In Love With Her by paix(m): 9:09pm On Dec 13, 2019
EvilPOTATO:

Since yesterday, Thursday, I have been down with severe backache, runny nose and malaria.

Although I am trying to treat it with lemon juice but it isn't helping.
I have nothing on me to even afford ordinary amala tablets. Please house Help me
Take hot fresh ginger and garlic tea. You will be glad you did.

1 Like

Re: I Accommodate Her In My House, Now I Am In Love With Her by Omonaijani: 9:09pm On Dec 13, 2019
Re: I Accommodate Her In My House, Now I Am In Love With Her by friendl: 9:11pm On Dec 13, 2019
Confused man
Re: I Accommodate Her In My House, Now I Am In Love With Her by Hexohjay2017(m): 9:14pm On Dec 13, 2019
Bro. U need to be security cautious here, how can u bring a total stranger into Ur apartment without having a legal back up(notify the police). What if she brought in a visitor to Ur house in Ur absent and something negative happen and she ran away? Who do you think they will be looking for? How will you describe her to the security officials?........Brother, don't let 5min indomie put you into evalasting trouble....Be wise

2 Likes

Re: I Accommodate Her In My House, Now I Am In Love With Her by akpota(m): 9:15pm On Dec 13, 2019
OP. It is time you check on your quality of relationship with your G.F. She may not be into you enough. You may just be the one who love her. Your G.F may see you as a "side guy". If ur GF is in love with you, she would have known someone was with you in the house. Since you are aroung, she would have visited. So OP if the new girl seems good to you, go for her but do a backgroung check firstly. In the mean time treat her well, with love and respect.
In life change is constant!!

1 Like

Re: I Accommodate Her In My House, Now I Am In Love With Her by Jabioro: 9:15pm On Dec 13, 2019
Well you have handled it already,it left to you to be on finishing line..but you will end up blaming yourself,tell her you wanted a secret affair with her otherwise you will end up badly.... eating secretly was not forbidden by any religion..Kind David did it the results is awesome...
Re: I Accommodate Her In My House, Now I Am In Love With Her by paix(m): 9:16pm On Dec 13, 2019
EvilPOTATO:
i don't have it.
Ask your neighbors. Somebody somewhere will have it. These are common items that you can find in almost every home.
Re: I Accommodate Her In My House, Now I Am In Love With Her by Nobody: 9:16pm On Dec 13, 2019
Yustash001:

It happens, I am a witness back in school.
The seduction was much from her but I took her like a sister then when the urge come the sisterly love would just cover it all.
We eat in the same plate sometimes, cook for one another, she always want me to walk with her, etc
Re: I Accommodate Her In My House, Now I Am In Love With Her by Bayoibee: 9:18pm On Dec 13, 2019
Mr nice guy I’m Sorry for you bro, you’re claiming you have a girl, you better have back up before inside life hits you hard..
Re: I Accommodate Her In My House, Now I Am In Love With Her by kamikaz1: 9:18pm On Dec 13, 2019
ElonEmpire:
I met this girl online, we happen to come from same LGA, We got talking and later became friends.

Months later she complained about having accommodation Issue. Now, me am hardly around because of the nature of my job so I felt is OK letting her go stay there at least to keep my apartment warm and clean.

For over 5 years now it has been people staying in my house because in a year I don't even sleep more than 2 months in my house.

The last person that stayed there was also a lady the few times I go home during her stay we are OK, more like brother and sister. In fact neighbors actually thought we were.

Now come this new girl I don't know her before, infact she has spent like 6 months in my house before I went back.

me weda she is serious about it or not I don't know but I told her point blank that I'm into a serious relationship and she should maintain her boundary when ever I come back.

To say that she is beautiful is understatement, she is definition of beauty. She is irresistable.

I have traveled couple of time after the first time and each of this time I try so hard to maintain my dignity, self respect and not to misbehave.
We sleep on same bed, though i have decide to be sleeping on the floor or another room. She changes in my presence.

I don't know how to hand the situation, I can't afford to misbehave because, 1st she call me brother.

2ndly considering the circumstance that brought her to my house I can't afford to misbehave because am this one person who don't like taking advantage of women.

Bros u are a confused somebody..wasn't expecting that you already have a girlfriend from the way you started.
Re: I Accommodate Her In My House, Now I Am In Love With Her by Nobody: 9:29pm On Dec 13, 2019
i swear to god this is a half baked story this can never be true to a man she is not your sister she is not your wife she is stranger from somewhere but she changes infront of u sleep in the same bed nd u r still telling us u hvnt Bleep her. its either u r sick or u r lying
Re: I Accommodate Her In My House, Now I Am In Love With Her by Funkyswagzz(m): 9:30pm On Dec 13, 2019
ElonEmpire:

I have a feeling u are the same guy that wrote this https://www.nairaland.com/5571768/go-ahead-plans
Re: I Accommodate Her In My House, Now I Am In Love With Her by Nobody: 9:30pm On Dec 13, 2019
Thegeneralqueen:
Since you have a honest paying job that can sustain the both of you and you can meet up to her needs as the saying goes better soup nah money kill am cause she's actually beautiful all I can say now is that you should marry her.......marry her bro she's your GOD sent wife......You'll leave to regret it when she slips off your finger for another man.....Just make sure you work hard to meet up to her needs and that of your future children when they eventually comes......You don't value what you have until you've lose it

TAKE MY ADVICE IT'S THE BEST SO FAR
shame on u for believing this prominent fake story
Re: I Accommodate Her In My House, Now I Am In Love With Her by boninho: 9:33pm On Dec 13, 2019
ElonEmpire:

You may decide not to pursue her from your house but bear in mind, a woman always has options, there's always somewhere she can stay
Re: I Accommodate Her In My House, Now I Am In Love With Her by Emperor4tune(m): 9:35pm On Dec 13, 2019
what the devil does when he cant succeed killing a man spiritually he sent his agent physically to complete the mission,if you are the joy of your family be warn,stay on your guard & dont rush over anything above all be prayerful & God will reveal the true nature & intentions of the girl to you in a dream

1 Like

Re: I Accommodate Her In My House, Now I Am In Love With Her by Bitcoinomy(m): 9:38pm On Dec 13, 2019
ElonEmpire:

May God help you but sleeping on the same bed sounds kinda awkward but I'm not Judging you. The kind of Apartment you have can also play a important role but it's better you guys don't sleep in the same room and yea, guide your mind and try to caution yourself and caution her too so you both know your boundaries. Since you gave someone your apartment to live, and the person is not someone you know or whatever, you can also stop going to the place as well.

1 Like

Re: I Accommodate Her In My House, Now I Am In Love With Her by MrSly(m): 9:39pm On Dec 13, 2019
ElonEmpire:

From your post your are someone who don't:
1. Take advantage of women.
2. Cheat on your girl friend.
My advice is : Remain whom you are and don't change yourself because of a hole. If your girl friend is a good one then she is enough gold that you should not toy with her. That she changes in your presence doesn't mean anything. Any girl who is free with a guy can change her clothes in front of the guy. In fact some will even wear only pant and bra as they stay around. So changing in your very before isn't enough to make you cheat. Don't embarrass an innocent girl for a cheap punna. ALL THAT GLITTERS IS NIT GOLD.

1 Like

Re: I Accommodate Her In My House, Now I Am In Love With Her by joshrare(m): 9:40pm On Dec 13, 2019
DoubleEngine007:
Mr nice guy... It usually doesn't end well.. Be careful ,cuz a word is enough bro..

God must bless you before the end of this year!

2 Likes

Re: I Accommodate Her In My House, Now I Am In Love With Her by donoro(m): 9:41pm On Dec 13, 2019
Thegeneralqueen:
You should try using your evil potato maybe it can work wink
grin grin grin grin lwkmd pity him abeg grin
Re: I Accommodate Her In My House, Now I Am In Love With Her by Omoslim26: 9:41pm On Dec 13, 2019
if you believe this story
den you can believe that
1 dollar can ever be equal to 1 naira
hunger don turn everybody to story writer for this country

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Ekaterina Lisina, World's Tallest Model Struggles To Find A Lover / Viral Bridesmaid Releases Phone Numbers Of Men Trying To Hookup With Her (Video) / Traditional Wedding Photos Of Lynda Ebigwei And South African Husband

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.