Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,540 members, 7,827,015 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 04:29 AM

I Accommodate Her In My House, Now I Am In Love With Her - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Accommodate Her In My House, Now I Am In Love With Her (73852 Views)

My Boyfriend Wants Me To Accommodate His Ex With Three Kids / Should I Accommodate Him Or Close My Doors On Him / My Friends Wife Sent Him Out To Accommodate Her New Black American Lover (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Accommodate Her In My House, Now I Am In Love With Her by DoubleEngine007: 9:42pm On Dec 13, 2019
joshrare:

God must bless you before the end of this year!
Amen ! Amen!! Amen!!!

1 Like

Re: I Accommodate Her In My House, Now I Am In Love With Her by abbatoir(m): 9:43pm On Dec 13, 2019
roxey:
Fake story
U nailed it!
Re: I Accommodate Her In My House, Now I Am In Love With Her by Munzy14(m): 9:55pm On Dec 13, 2019
midnighter:

Very ridiculous notion, people just formulate problems for themselves

Na so you go carry every woman wey dey your lga Hian! Na wetin dem dey use lga dey do?
people create problem for themselves sha..
Re: I Accommodate Her In My House, Now I Am In Love With Her by luluosas(m): 9:59pm On Dec 13, 2019
Go and marry your so called girlfriend now and bring her home immediately. Failure to do so, you will use your own hands to dig your own grave the day you sleep with this strange woman you housed. Bye

1 Like

Re: I Accommodate Her In My House, Now I Am In Love With Her by fkj950ax(m): 10:00pm On Dec 13, 2019
ElonEmpire:

I met this girl online

I felt is OK letting her go stay there at least to keep my apartment warm and clean.
!

What the F do you mean by this statement?

Where you looking for a hooker/maid before hand?
Re: I Accommodate Her In My House, Now I Am In Love With Her by hodeejulia(f): 10:02pm On Dec 13, 2019
it is not love that is worrying you, it is lust.Abeg commot eye.

1 Like

Re: I Accommodate Her In My House, Now I Am In Love With Her by HowDareU: 10:08pm On Dec 13, 2019
It is very simple. You have a girlfriend you said. Let your girl friend come and stay with you or tell her you have a girl friend. Or do you want to dump your girl friend?
Re: I Accommodate Her In My House, Now I Am In Love With Her by Abortedfetus(m): 10:10pm On Dec 13, 2019
EvilPOTATO:

Since yesterday, Thursday, I have been down with severe backache, runny nose and malaria.

Although I am trying to treat it with lemon juice but it isn't helping.
I have nothing on me to even afford ordinary amala tablets. Please house Help me
wish I had lemon juice.
angry
Re: I Accommodate Her In My House, Now I Am In Love With Her by stevups(m): 10:15pm On Dec 13, 2019
Thegeneralqueen:
Since you have a honest paying job that can sustain the both of you and you can meet up to her needs as the saying goes better soup nah money kill am cause she's actually beautiful all I can say now is that you should marry her.......marry her bro she's your GOD sent wife......You'll leave to regret it when she slips off your finger for another man.....Just make sure you work hard to meet up to her needs and that of your future children when they eventually comes......You don't value what you have until you've lose it

TAKE MY ADVICE IT'S THE BEST SO FAR

You made the point! I had a close friend who i carried everywhere she wanted to go, she asked about my girlfriend, I used to avoid that question. Her status has changed now. I am still feeling the pain of looking her till today.
Re: I Accommodate Her In My House, Now I Am In Love With Her by Masterpiece77: 10:21pm On Dec 13, 2019
Story story..
Kindly view my signature for quality sneakers/shoes from top brands at best prices.
Re: I Accommodate Her In My House, Now I Am In Love With Her by Emmatommy9: 10:22pm On Dec 13, 2019
the comment of that circleofwilis guy nah hin Naira Marley called " e give am kunte" ;Dthe comment of that circleofwilis guy nah hin Naira Marley called " e give am kunte"
Re: I Accommodate Her In My House, Now I Am In Love With Her by Nobody: 10:25pm On Dec 13, 2019
Thegeneralqueen:
Since you have a honest paying job that can sustain the both of you and you can meet up to her needs as the saying goes better soup nah money kill am cause she's actually beautiful all I can say now is that you should marry her.......marry her bro she's your GOD sent wife......You'll leave to regret it when she slips off your finger for another man.....Just make sure you work hard to meet up to her needs and that of your future children when they eventually comes......You don't value what you have until you've lose it

Best advice kee u Diagrin

1 Like

Re: I Accommodate Her In My House, Now I Am In Love With Her by xcelentattitude(m): 10:36pm On Dec 13, 2019
Thegeneralqueen:

Damn! Are you for real?

Anyways, The kind of advice OP wants vs the type he'll get here today grin

Re: I Accommodate Her In My House, Now I Am In Love With Her by Nobody: 10:37pm On Dec 13, 2019
some men will just open their eye wide and enter into problem cheesy

2 Likes

Re: I Accommodate Her In My House, Now I Am In Love With Her by Lastmankc(m): 10:38pm On Dec 13, 2019
EvilPOTATO:

Since yesterday, Thursday, I have been down with severe backache, runny nose and malaria.

Although I am trying to treat it with lemon juice but it isn't helping.
I have nothing on me to even afford ordinary amala tablets. Please house Help me
Mix sodium metabisulphite with fermented urine. You will be alright
Re: I Accommodate Her In My House, Now I Am In Love With Her by midnighter(f): 10:38pm On Dec 13, 2019
CircleOfWilis:
Make her ur bestie cheesy

Lol you are truly a Circle of Willis...see back-up plan cheesy
Re: I Accommodate Her In My House, Now I Am In Love With Her by Goalnaldo(m): 10:43pm On Dec 13, 2019
On today's episode of.....

1 Like

Re: I Accommodate Her In My House, Now I Am In Love With Her by IamPlato(m): 10:45pm On Dec 13, 2019
Thegeneralqueen:
You should try using your evil potato maybe it can work wink
theGeneralBitch is Back
Re: I Accommodate Her In My House, Now I Am In Love With Her by Coquinoqui: 10:48pm On Dec 13, 2019
Fake story
Re: I Accommodate Her In My House, Now I Am In Love With Her by baicom(m): 10:52pm On Dec 13, 2019
Precious right?
Re: I Accommodate Her In My House, Now I Am In Love With Her by Nobody: 10:53pm On Dec 13, 2019
Wierd story.

Love ko, lust ni.
Someone dresses in front of you and shares your bed and you somehow think you wont lust after her.

I cant even understand this weird arrangement.
You dont have enough bedrooms then you invite the opposite sex to stay then your girlfriend and her boyfriend are okay with it. Her stay doesnt have a deadline.

If you guys dont reason this thing well, the four of you will breakup with each other.

That place you usually travel to for 6 months, i think this is the perfect time to travel there. Then invite your gf to go stay in your house. Of course she cant push the new girl out since it is not her house but she will make her to start thinking of getting her own place or other options( ofcourse you dont plan to house her forever)
Re: I Accommodate Her In My House, Now I Am In Love With Her by petjery(m): 10:53pm On Dec 13, 2019
You have been seeing her dress naked. You're not in love with her, you're in lust. Save your head first... Allow her to go to avoid doing what you will regret later.

1 Like

Re: I Accommodate Her In My House, Now I Am In Love With Her by Jokkarm2: 10:54pm On Dec 13, 2019
Everything you said here does not make sense , is either you are fucking the girl or you want to start so just start work and stop complain ing
Re: I Accommodate Her In My House, Now I Am In Love With Her by CapitalHYC(m): 10:55pm On Dec 13, 2019
Jaqenhghar:
.Because she is staying in his house they must date. Na wa for you sef.

This one no understand English o
Re: I Accommodate Her In My House, Now I Am In Love With Her by Nobody: 10:58pm On Dec 13, 2019
Second option...

Since you dey pity her and she has no where to go.(and no job?). Then you can continue housing her for as long as possible. But just make sure you see her parents and pay bride price cos you will sleep with her.
I bet she even prefers you to her boyfriend who cant house her.
Re: I Accommodate Her In My House, Now I Am In Love With Her by alizma: 10:59pm On Dec 13, 2019
roxey:
Fake story
It may not be fake story because I am his kind of person until I learnt that there are certain things you shouldn't just allow.
1. I can sleep with opposite sex without having funny feelings if I chose to
2. No matter how much feelings I have for you, once you ask me for a favour, I will have no choice than to sacrifice my feelings because I will hardly forgive myself if you ever feel that I take advantage of you because you are in need

1 Like

Re: I Accommodate Her In My House, Now I Am In Love With Her by 08064978510(m): 11:05pm On Dec 13, 2019
This is lustful feeling and nothing else

1 Like

Re: I Accommodate Her In My House, Now I Am In Love With Her by Krisddon: 11:06pm On Dec 13, 2019
roxey:
Fake story
U dey meah oh! See conclusion. grin
Re: I Accommodate Her In My House, Now I Am In Love With Her by Angelfrost(m): 11:06pm On Dec 13, 2019
roxey:
Fake story

So fake and stupid!!! Kudos chief!
Re: I Accommodate Her In My House, Now I Am In Love With Her by Deepthoughts: 11:07pm On Dec 13, 2019
ElonEmpire:
I met this girl online, we happen to come from same LGA, We got talking and later became friends.

Months later she complained about having accommodation Issue. Now, me am hardly around because of the nature of my job so I felt is OK letting her go stay there at least to keep my apartment warm and clean.

Though this is not the first time am doing that,
For over 5 years now it has been people staying in my house because in a year I don't even sleep more than 2 months in my house.

The last person that stayed there was also a lady the few times I go home during her stay we are OK, more like brother and sister. In fact neighbors actually thought we were.

Now come this new girl I don't know her before, infact she has spent like 6 months in my house before I went back.

During those times she was catching feelings for
me weda she is serious about it or not I don't know but I told her point blank that I'm into a serious relationship and she should maintain her boundary when ever I come back.

Months later i travelled and see her in person..
To say that she is beautiful is understatement, she is definition of beauty. She is irresistable.

I have traveled couple of time after the first time and each of this time I try so hard to maintain my dignity, self respect and not to misbehave.
We sleep on same bed, though i have decide to be sleeping on the floor or another room. She changes in my presence.

I'm seriously going crazy right now about this girl..
Infact I see my self getting Jealous about the guy she is seeing recently.

I don't know how to hand the situation, I can't afford to misbehave because, 1st she call me brother.

2ndly considering the circumstance that brought her to my house I can't afford to misbehave because am this one person who don't like taking advantage of women.

And lastly I can't cheat on my girl.
But I can't ask her to leave because for now she have no where to go.

Please how do I handle the situation?!
Don't come back home again till she's gone, simple!.
Re: I Accommodate Her In My House, Now I Am In Love With Her by Femeto: 11:15pm On Dec 13, 2019
ElonEmpire:
I met this girl online, we happen to come from same LGA, We got talking and later became friends.

Months later she complained about having accommodation Issue. Now, me am hardly around because of the nature of my job so I felt is OK letting her go stay there at least to keep my apartment warm and clean.

Though this is not the first time am doing that,
For over 5 years now it has been people staying in my house because in a year I don't even sleep more than 2 months in my house.

The last person that stayed there was also a lady the few times I go home during her stay we are OK, more like brother and sister. In fact neighbors actually thought we were.

Now come this new girl I don't know her before, infact she has spent like 6 months in my house before I went back.

During those times she was catching feelings for
me weda she is serious about it or not I don't know but I told her point blank that I'm into a serious relationship and she should maintain her boundary when ever I come back.

Months later i travelled and see her in person..
To say that she is beautiful is understatement, she is definition of beauty. She is irresistable.

I have traveled couple of time after the first time and each of this time I try so hard to maintain my dignity, self respect and not to misbehave.
We sleep on same bed, though i have decide to be sleeping on the floor or another room. She changes in my presence.

I'm seriously going crazy right now about this girl..
Infact I see my self getting Jealous about the guy she is seeing recently.

I don't know how to hand the situation, I can't afford to misbehave because, 1st she call me brother.

2ndly considering the circumstance that brought her to my house I can't afford to misbehave because am this one person who don't like taking advantage of women.

And lastly I can't cheat on my girl.
But I can't ask her to leave because for now she have no where to go.

Please how do I handle the situation?!
Chase are out.
Re: I Accommodate Her In My House, Now I Am In Love With Her by Littlemix(f): 11:17pm On Dec 13, 2019
Fakest story every
People jus come here and write baseless stories.. mofos
roxey:
Fake story

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Ekaterina Lisina, World's Tallest Model Struggles To Find A Lover / Viral Bridesmaid Releases Phone Numbers Of Men Trying To Hookup With Her (Video) / Traditional Wedding Photos Of Lynda Ebigwei And South African Husband

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.