Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,012 members, 7,828,559 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 11:21 AM

Two-Month Relationship, My Worst Nightmare - Romance (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Two-Month Relationship, My Worst Nightmare (66765 Views)

I’ve Decided To Get Rid Of My One Month Relationship With This Beautiful Angel / How Can I Peacefully End A Relationship My Mother Does Not Support? / How My Girlfriend's Birthday Turned Out To Be My Worst Day(photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Two-Month Relationship, My Worst Nightmare by AmiableG: 10:31pm On Dec 15, 2019
Just Do a DNA test simple
End of discussion.
Re: Two-Month Relationship, My Worst Nightmare by AuroraB(f): 5:23am On Dec 16, 2019
SmellingAnus:
Even your woman no be better person .... See how she manipulate you with the following statement... " on the other hand my girl was supportive but kick against DNA claiming if it is done and they are not mine my feelings for the kids will change"...

It will take a genius to know that the above statement was a high level manipulation... A simple DNA would have saved you lots of stress but your woman was scared that if it comes out that you are their father, you will give your kids more attention than her and her potential kids for you... My brother, you are just in the midst of two manipulative women... I pity for you ...
It's a plan. When they get married, she'll always leverage on this weakness to have her way. She knows he's easy to manipulate already.
Sharp girl angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Two-Month Relationship, My Worst Nightmare by Shugargal(f): 7:48am On Dec 16, 2019
luminouz:

Say no more babe...

In other news....

Will you be my personal sugarbabe? tongue
Lol. sorry bro. She has been taken.
Re: Two-Month Relationship, My Worst Nightmare by luminouz(m): 7:57am On Dec 16, 2019
Shugargal:
Lol. sorry bro. She has been taken.

Lmaoooo....

tongue tongue tongue

Do have a nice day.

1 Like

Re: Two-Month Relationship, My Worst Nightmare by CharlesJok3r: 9:18am On Dec 16, 2019
SmellingAnus:
Even your woman no be better person .... See how she manipulate you with the following statement... " on the other hand my girl was supportive but kick against DNA claiming if it is done and they are not mine my feelings for the kids will change"...

It will take a genius to know that the above statement was a high level manipulation... A simple DNA would have saved you lots of stress but your woman was scared that if it comes out that you are their father, you will give your kids more attention than her and her potential kids for you... My brother, you are just in the midst of two manipulative women... I pity for you ...
DEEP

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Two-Month Relationship, My Worst Nightmare by Salex007(m): 9:53am On Dec 16, 2019
AwkaetitiBabe:
What's that
you want to do RACKSTERY with people Facebook account
Re: Two-Month Relationship, My Worst Nightmare by Nobody: 9:54am On Dec 16, 2019
Salex007:

you want to do RACKSTERY with people Facebook account
Never heard of it. Does it pay?
Re: Two-Month Relationship, My Worst Nightmare by Salex007(m): 6:50am On Dec 17, 2019
AwkaetitiBabe:
Never heard of it. Does it pay?
yeah it pays...
Re: Two-Month Relationship, My Worst Nightmare by Thunday1005(m): 4:31pm On Dec 17, 2019
Jst go for DNA.

So that u won't be working for another person
Re: Two-Month Relationship, My Worst Nightmare by Casemiro(m): 9:55pm On Dec 22, 2019
Henvest

how far... did you later do the DNA test
Re: Two-Month Relationship, My Worst Nightmare by FlutterDollar99(m): 5:30am On Dec 23, 2019
armadeo:

Many wont see what you did there, but I did
you are intelligent boss
Re: Two-Month Relationship, My Worst Nightmare by FlutterDollar99(m): 2:13pm On Feb 10, 2020
Shugargal:
God bless you. na your kind I like as bro... thunder for Don start to strike
How you doing dear
Re: Two-Month Relationship, My Worst Nightmare by flakkybakky(f): 8:20pm On Dec 24, 2021
madridguy:
Flakkybakky say something and make your post 7 grin since 2012 that you're here grin grin
monitoring spirit,i rebuke u by fire
Re: Two-Month Relationship, My Worst Nightmare by madridguy(m): 6:36am On Dec 25, 2021
Monitoring spirit kwa grin How can you be in a building and not talking since tongue
Meanwhile, where make I come pick up my Christmas rice and chicken.

flakkybakky:
monitoring spirit,i rebuke u by fire
Re: Two-Month Relationship, My Worst Nightmare by flakkybakky(f): 7:47pm On Dec 25, 2021
madridguy:
Monitoring spirit kwa grin How can you be in a building and not talking since tongue

expecting from u now,habba
Re: Two-Month Relationship, My Worst Nightmare by flakkybakky(f): 7:48pm On Dec 25, 2021
madridguy:

expecting from u now

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

A Married Woman I'm Currently Staying With Wants To Sleep With Me / Do You Find Physically Fit Women Attractive? (Pictures) / 10 Simple Things Guys Do To Deceive GIRLS.. Which Won't Stop After Reading This!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.