Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,219 members, 7,815,258 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:45 AM

Am I Making A Mistake? - Romance (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Am I Making A Mistake? (91602 Views)

Am I Not Making A Mistake? / I May Ruin My Girlfriend's Life, If I Make A Mistake / Once Is A Mistake,Twice Is A Habbit. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (27) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Am I Making A Mistake? by maya007: 12:38am On Dec 17, 2019
Re: Am I Making A Mistake? by toycom001(m): 12:40am On Dec 17, 2019
African locust beans /Iru /Dawadawa
#400 per pack of 100 grams. Dried or grounded (powered)
Independent sales persons, marketers and distributors are welcomed too.
contact +2348032739705
WhatsApp 08052427416
Re: Am I Making A Mistake? by maya007: 12:41am On Dec 17, 2019
Lmao who else stopped reading at the several knocks on the head part just to laugh....
Nne pls dust ur slippers and run,I didnt read to d end but I already know his a big joke....wic one b knocks on d head again na wa o how do humans get go some certain stage baffles me o stay dere till he kills u one day..
Re: Am I Making A Mistake? by Nobody: 12:44am On Dec 17, 2019
LilMissFavvy:
shocked
lol you should say something. I was serious when I said I want to meet you. You seem nice. Drop me a number or email addy or something...
Re: Am I Making A Mistake? by djbussy(m): 12:44am On Dec 17, 2019
You write too much. If you were speaking, I will say you talk too much. No man is perfect. Manage what God has given you. Get married, 4rk him so well, give him good food and treat him like your baby. Let me ask you, if ur baby S. H. I. T. In pant, will you throw the baby and pant away to get another baby and pant? Your answer should be "No". You keep taking care of the baby till the baby grows up and stops. S. H. I. T. I. N. G in pants. That how to manage a man or woman. If you like read and apply, if you like, throw my advise in your lawma waste bin so someone else can pickup to recycle . Full stop

2 Likes

Re: Am I Making A Mistake? by lomprico(m): 12:45am On Dec 17, 2019
fish brain! undecided
Re: Am I Making A Mistake? by James4424: 12:45am On Dec 17, 2019
hahaha . you are dealing with a full blown narccissist my sister. go abduction read about narccissism behavior and do your math. lol.
Re: Am I Making A Mistake? by BENEAMATA: 12:48am On Dec 17, 2019
13 pages full of comments . hmmn . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . i just hope it's not brother GHOST STORY FROM BIAFRA WAR again !

1 Like

Re: Am I Making A Mistake? by BENEAMATA: 12:49am On Dec 17, 2019
djbussy:
You write too much. If you were speaking, I will say you talk too much. No man is perfect. Manage what God has given you. Get married, 4rk him so well, give him good food and treat him like your baby. Let me ask you, if ur baby S. H. I. T. In pant, will you throw the baby and pant away to get another baby and pant? Your answer should be "No". You keep taking care of the baby till the baby grows up and stops. S. H. I. T. I. N. G in pants. That how to manage a man or woman. If you like read and apply, if you like, throw my advise in your lawma waste bin so someone else can pickup to recycle . Full stop
great comment i must first agree . But i'll negate all those words of advise you gave by saying EVERYONE'S LIFE SHOULD BE WORTH MORE THAN Poo ! you see ?
Re: Am I Making A Mistake? by degamemaster(m): 12:50am On Dec 17, 2019
Goodbloke:
If all you said here is the complete truth without mincing words , then I suggest you dump his sorry ass.

How can a man behave like this? It beats my imagination honestly, the guy is insecure, jealous and very toxic if you end up marrying this kind of person am really sorry for you.

The guy sef don dey give you knock for head , and also embarrasses you in full public view .

My sister run for your dear life

Everybody have been saying run for your life and bla bla bla, like you rightly said, who knows if all she said were the truth and nothing but the truth? Women can lie and manipulate a man just to win public sympathy. But then, if she said the whole truth, she have to let him go or face a lifetime of misery.

1 Like

Re: Am I Making A Mistake? by jkingx(m): 12:50am On Dec 17, 2019
dannyla:
I opened a new account to remain anonymous.
This story is a bit long but pls bear with me.

I met this man almost 2yrs ago at an event a friend invited me to. The next week, he collected my number from my friend and called me, we began talking from there and agreed to go on a date. He proposed marriage to me on the first date which I rejected. I told him that I can't marry outside my church and from the little I've heard from him, our life dreams differ. I decided to cut him off from that day and I stayed away for about 3months. Meanwhile he got my friend to introduce him to my sis, mum and another friend who happened to be from his place, I'll call her Grace.
He made them all aware of his intent towards me and my stand and asked for their help to change my mind. Grace became his biggest ally and convinced me to have another date. He asked that we date for a while and see if we can work out our differences. During the date I noticed he has a very hot and quick temper and he listens to gossip a lot so I do tell Gracethat I don't see a future with him but he was too persistent, Grace always had words of encouragement and considering the fact that for some strange reason, it was mainly married men always approach me for a relationship with stories of how they got married to a wrong woman and they are or are almost divorced, dating a single man with no kids was very tempting and I decided to give it a try.

He asked me to tell him everything about me so there are no secrets between us and I did. Starting from secondary school to that day, I told him everything, from my first kiss, the colleague who tried to rape me, my ex who lied about his marital status and disvirgined me etc. he did the same too and I felt a burden roll off my shoulder.

Few days later I began to notice changes in him especially towards my business. I thrive in a male dominated industry in a ratio of 9men to 1woman. He asked me to show him the pictures of my colleagues which I did, he also asked if they make passes at me which I said is almost inevitable but my boundaries are clear and rigid.

Fast forward to now. I noticed that whenever I drop my phone, he goes through it. Facebook, sms, WhatsApp etc. He even picks my call when I'm not close to the phone. He asked me about a certain colleague who cracks dirty jokes like how I rushed to get married (I told him I'm already married). I didn't think much about it.

He later began to complain about my partners and how I'm sleeping with them like the prostitute I am, called me an unrepentant liar, unsubmisive, manipulating etc. Said he regrets asking for my hand at all and he's just waiting forthe day he'll catch me redhanded so he can dump my sorry a*s.
I told him to end it now cus I'm fed up, family came in and I later found out that Grace has been telling a lot of lies against hoping to get him for herself as well as hate filled advises from some aggrieved friends who felt ladies from my tribe are no good and just there to "chop money". Apologies were said and received and we continued.

Another time I visited him and we had an argument, he gave me several heavy knocks on my head and I developed a headache and began to insult him which resultedin more heavy knocks. I broke up with him and left. Later my mum called him to ask why he laid his hands on me, he denied it swearing with his life. Said I insulted him and he lost his temper and insulted me back that he's sorry. He began to drop messages everywhere and I eventually gave in.

3rd incident happened on our way back from an event. He saw a message from a colleague he told me to stop doing business with cus he feels the man has his eyes on me which is totally not true. He flared up, stopped the car and was even threatening to beat me up. I came down from his car and stood by the roadside. He came down too and gave me the insult of my life in full public view and glare and told me to enter the car which I refused. I had no money on me and had to beg a stranger for money. By that time he was coming back, he quickly took a picture of both of us and sent it to everybody of how he caught me in the act with my lover on the road. He called me and said that if he must marry me, I must break my business sim card and look for a wife friendly occupation or sit at home.

He later apologised over it. Meanwhile he and my sis don't flow as before as he once called her a prostitute.

I want to call it quits but everyone around me feels it's a mistake and he is saying everything out of anger and if I'm patient enough, he will change completely.

I must admit that he has changed alot since we met but the progress compared to the timeframe and the heat I face everyday is nothing to write home about.

He loves me to a fault and I don't know if I can find someone who loves me like him but his other attitude is sniffing life out of me. Do I stay or quit?
Thanks for reading and pardon any typos

Re: Am I Making A Mistake? by aytuns(m): 12:51am On Dec 17, 2019
dannyla:

I met this man almost 2yrs ago at an event a friend invited me to..........

[s]He loves me to a fault and I don't know if I can find someone who loves me like him but his other attitude is sniffing life out of me.[/s] Do I stay or quit?

I don't think you know the meaning of love or how it's expressed. That man doesn't love you. He's only out to prove that you are an unfaithful woman that can't be trusted, and MUST be controlled.

Marry at your own peril.

1 Like

Re: Am I Making A Mistake? by goldenfrosh(m): 12:51am On Dec 17, 2019
Any man that hits a lady Is a he goat.... A big one... You better run away for your life...... He is too insecure, he might end up spoiling your career or more than that..... You'll find another man....
Re: Am I Making A Mistake? by James4424: 12:54am On Dec 17, 2019
dannyla:

I met this man almost 2yrs ago at an event a friend invited me to. The next week, he collected my number from my friend and called me, we began talking from there and agreed to go on a date. He proposed marriage to me on the first date which I rejected. I told him that I can't marry outside my church and from the little I've heard from him, our life dreams differ. I decided to cut him off from that day and I stayed away for about 3months. Meanwhile he got my friend to introduce him to my sis, mum and another friend who happened to be from his place, I'll call her Grace.
He made them all aware of his intent towards me and my stand and asked for their help to change my mind. Grace became his biggest ally and convinced me to have another date. He asked that we date for a while and see if we can work out our differences. During the date I noticed he has a very hot and quick temper and he listens to gossip a lot so I do tell Gracethat I don't see a future with him but he was too persistent, Grace always had words of encouragement and considering the fact that for some strange reason, it was mainly married men always approach me for a relationship with stories of how they got married to a wrong woman and they are or are almost divorced, dating a single man with no kids was very tempting and I decided to give it a try.

He asked me to tell him everything about me so there are no secrets between us and I did. Starting from secondary school to that day, I told him everything, from my first kiss, the colleague who tried to rape me, my ex who lied about his marital status and disvirgined me etc. he did the same too and I felt a burden roll off my shoulder.

Few days later I began to notice changes in him especially towards my business. I thrive in a male dominated industry in a ratio of 9men to 1woman. He asked me to show him the pictures of my colleagues which I did, he also asked if they make passes at me which I said is almost inevitable but my boundaries are clear and rigid.

Fast forward to now. I noticed that whenever I drop my phone, he goes through it. Facebook, sms, WhatsApp etc. He even picks my call when I'm not close to the phone. He asked me about a certain colleague who cracks dirty jokes like how I rushed to get married (I told him I'm already married). I didn't think much about it.

He later began to complain about my partners and how I'm sleeping with them like the prostitute I am, called me an unrepentant liar, unsubmisive, manipulating etc. Said he regrets asking for my hand at all and he's just waiting forthe day he'll catch me redhanded so he can dump my sorry a*s.
I told him to end it now cus I'm fed up, family came in and I later found out that Grace has been telling a lot of lies against hoping to get him for herself as well as hate filled advises from some aggrieved friends who felt ladies from my tribe are no good and just there to "chop money". Apologies were said and received and we continued.

Another time I visited him and we had an argument, he gave me several heavy knocks on my head and I developed a headache and began to insult him which resultedin more heavy knocks. I broke up with him and left. Later my mum called him to ask why he laid his hands on me, he denied it swearing with his life. Said I insulted him and he lost his temper and insulted me back that he's sorry. He began to drop messages everywhere and I eventually gave in.

3rd incident happened on our way back from an event. He saw a message from a colleague he told me to stop doing business with cus he feels the man has his eyes on me which is totally not true. He flared up, stopped the car and was even threatening to beat me up. I came down from his car and stood by the roadside. He came down too and gave me the insult of my life in full public view and glare and told me to enter the car which I refused. I had no money on me and had to beg a stranger for money. By that time he was coming back, he quickly took a picture of both of us and sent it to everybody of how he caught me in the act with my lover on the road. He called me and said that if he must marry me, I must break my business sim card and look for a wife friendly occupation or sit at home.

He later apologised over it. Meanwhile he and my sis don't flow as before as he once called her a prostitute.

I want to call it quits but everyone around me feels it's a mistake and he is saying everything out of anger and if I'm patient enough, he will change completely.

I must admit that he has changed alot since we met but the progress compared to the timeframe and the heat I face everyday is nothing to write home about.

He loves me to a fault and I don't know if I can find someone who loves me like him but his other attitude is sniffing life out of me. Do I stay or quit?

this guy couldnt hide his toxic part in just introduction level . hahaha . i laugh.
they said women are their own worse enemy because they are so stubborn and like to deceive themselves . lol.
so you like you believe that what this guy have for you is "love to a fault "

well. majority of the comments here said you should leave.
but
i wouldnt be surprise if you stay. because you kind make it easy to deceive themselves.
that is how the snake deceived eve
hahaha hahaha.
lol. laugh wan kill me here. to think that leaving him was a considerration .
Re: Am I Making A Mistake? by lomprico(m): 12:56am On Dec 17, 2019
dannyla:
I pray for wisdom because when you're in a predicament, you find it hard to think well so I appreciate everyone who helped/is helping me think. Thanks for the contributions and advices, both the kind and angry sounding ones. I appreciate the time and effort.

I'll find a way to quietly walk away from him.

find keh! I dont think you are alright. with all you just told us u are still planning to 'find a way'? undecided

good luck with your life. I hate hearing/seeing foolish people. angry

1 Like

Re: Am I Making A Mistake? by James4424: 12:59am On Dec 17, 2019
Daboomb:

Did yo notice that it is mostly ladies, that are advicing you to WALK AWAY from him, calling him all sort of names and warning you of impending danger, if you continue with him? WHY IS THAT? is it that Women love themselves more (and the Men are dumb) or Women hate to see one of their succeed in marriage? Do they sound like that your friend called "Grace", or not? shocked
Reflect for a minute,, over this situation.

You said this man loves you to a fault (your own words).
You attributed the rancour between both of you to misinformation from your Friend "Grace" and some other people running you down, with him.
- What l can infer from these is that your differences (things that causes fight) are EXTERNAL to both of you mostly.
So, can you work on those external factors and remove most of them?

He seems to be the "jealous type" (some call it "insecure" but l bet that nobody feels insecure, over something they dont cherish, so it can be a good thing, if properly harnessed).
Why cant you, for the sake of your "fragile relationship" (if it is that important to you), make effort to cut-off those people, especially those predator-men he does not like seeing in your company or with your, making amorous advances at you?
There is no smoke, without fire and most men know that women are only as strong as when there no "cunnyingly desperate man trying to raise their skirt! It is better you dont expose your wife to these "predator-men" than bank on her ability to withstand their advances. grin

I do tell my wife that no woman can ressist me, if l am really bent on having her but l have decided to remain faithful to my wife, because l am certain she is faithful to me and as a matter of Policy, my respect for another man will not let me do any married woman, God forbid.
But l will not allow another man to share a hotel room overnight with my wife, claiming they are work-buddies.
Mbaanu, l nor dey take such risk, call me insecure, if you like. undecided I odnt use my nose to sniff what l know l wont eat. grin

Maybe your man is just like that, someone who does not like to "risk" his future wife, in the compnay of randy men (Some women even claim such men used jazz on them, when they eventually fall for him! Maybe true, maybe not, but the damage is already done!).
Why dont you just agree with his way, stay away from rolling with such men (by chat, text or phone-calls) and let him verify such, to build confidence in yoru relationship?

Now, l dont like when things get to the point where the man has to raise his hand, it is a sig that you have both hit rock-bottom.
He abuses you and you insult him back in return, that much is evident from your post but do you know that "when the sea is trough, you cannot paddle your canoe roughly at the same time"? (Proverb!).
For any relationship to work, bith parties cant be "fire-for-fire" at the same time.
The "weaker" person has to calm down and stay calm, when tempers are boiling or ONE PERSON has to be the SHEEP (quiet, not insutling and calm) when the other is playing the GOAT (Angry, insutling and in fits!).
This is the secret of a successful marriage. Subdued Ego.

And yes, some men are temperamental (like me) but my beautiful wife has so much sense in managing my temper that we have never had any physical fight for decades. She knows when l am Goat and my Goat knows to apologise when he is wrong, thereafter.

I counsel young families, especially newly married and the golden advice l give the wife is "manage yoru husband, like you will manage a business you want to be successful, despite all the challenges".
And l tell the husband, love your wife, respect her and be her husband and Daddy.
It works a lot.

Finally, your relationship has all the ingredients of being successful, you just need to set your priorities right, avoid the "GRACES" in your life, be less combative in the relationship when their is an arguement and communicate more openly with your Man.

But if you want to walk-away, its your choice, you may or may not be that lucky to find someone who "loves you to a fault", that is the most difficult part of any relationship because after all the "Raggae" of courtship, comes the stark "Blues" of staying married..... and it is love that sustains it thereafter because there will certainly be challenges, lots of challenges in the first five years of marriage.

And Sister "Grace" is waiting in the wings, anyway. undecided undecided grin

Wish you the best.

nigger . you are taking BULLSHIT
Re: Am I Making A Mistake? by linearity: 12:59am On Dec 17, 2019
My Sister, na wao for you oh!

It appear that, you are desperate and the only reason you are with him is because, he is the only single guy with no kids, who is showing interest in you or who you have noticed.

The truth is, you should be prepare for more insults, beatings, public embarrassment....forget that ‘he is changing’; a leopard does not change his skin.

He has not paid your bride price, the guy don dey nack you heavy knock wey dey cause headache; wait and see; after him finish paying your bride price, na hammer him go use take to dey knock you.

More so, since Grace want him for herself you better grant her wish. No how no how, if una marry and quarrel, na Grace the guy go take quench him sexual hunger, that is if they are not already into it.

Save yourself the headache, cut loose and run and thank God. What you have seen on a plater of gold, before marriage is what many miserable married women today; fasted, prayed go to vigil paid tithe, first fruit offering, etc for...so, they could see before getting married and they didn’t see.

1 Like

Re: Am I Making A Mistake? by Godmademan(m): 12:59am On Dec 17, 2019
Macsjebs:
shocked This is too much, but who are my to Judge...
This is just 'pre-wedding treatment'; how will 'after wedding treatment' now be, so u shouldn't interact with other males or what...Jealous people can do weird stuffs sha and he is already showing signs of a jealous 'husband to be'....
Make he no go put u under house arrest in the end grin
'who am I'
Re: Am I Making A Mistake? by James4424: 12:59am On Dec 17, 2019
Daboomb:

Did yo notice that it is mostly ladies, that are advicing you to WALK AWAY from him, calling him all sort of names and warning you of impending danger, if you continue with him? WHY IS THAT? is it that Women love themselves more (and the Men are dumb) or Women hate to see one of their succeed in marriage? Do they sound like that your friend called "Grace", or not? shocked
Reflect for a minute,, over this situation.

You said this man loves you to a fault (your own words).
You attributed the rancour between both of you to misinformation from your Friend "Grace" and some other people running you down, with him.
- What l can infer from these is that your differences (things that causes fight) are EXTERNAL to both of you mostly.
So, can you work on those external factors and remove most of them?

He seems to be the "jealous type" (some call it "insecure" but l bet that nobody feels insecure, over something they dont cherish, so it can be a good thing, if properly harnessed).
Why cant you, for the sake of your "fragile relationship" (if it is that important to you), make effort to cut-off those people, especially those predator-men he does not like seeing in your company or with your, making amorous advances at you?
There is no smoke, without fire and most men know that women are only as strong as when there no "cunnyingly desperate man trying to raise their skirt! It is better you dont expose your wife to these "predator-men" than bank on her ability to withstand their advances. grin

I do tell my wife that no woman can ressist me, if l am really bent on having her but l have decided to remain faithful to my wife, because l am certain she is faithful to me and as a matter of Policy, my respect for another man will not let me do any married woman, God forbid.
But l will not allow another man to share a hotel room overnight with my wife, claiming they are work-buddies.
Mbaanu, l nor dey take such risk, call me insecure, if you like. undecided I odnt use my nose to sniff what l know l wont eat. grin

Maybe your man is just like that, someone who does not like to "risk" his future wife, in the compnay of randy men (Some women even claim such men used jazz on them, when they eventually fall for him! Maybe true, maybe not, but the damage is already done!).
Why dont you just agree with his way, stay away from rolling with such men (by chat, text or phone-calls) and let him verify such, to build confidence in yoru relationship?

Now, l dont like when things get to the point where the man has to raise his hand, it is a sig that you have both hit rock-bottom.
He abuses you and you insult him back in return, that much is evident from your post but do you know that "when the sea is trough, you cannot paddle your canoe roughly at the same time"? (Proverb!).
For any relationship to work, bith parties cant be "fire-for-fire" at the same time.
The "weaker" person has to calm down and stay calm, when tempers are boiling or ONE PERSON has to be the SHEEP (quiet, not insutling and calm) when the other is playing the GOAT (Angry, insutling and in fits!).
This is the secret of a successful marriage. Subdued Ego.

And yes, some men are temperamental (like me) but my beautiful wife has so much sense in managing my temper that we have never had any physical fight for decades. She knows when l am Goat and my Goat knows to apologise when he is wrong, thereafter.

I counsel young families, especially newly married and the golden advice l give the wife is "manage yoru husband, like you will manage a business you want to be successful, despite all the challenges".
And l tell the husband, love your wife, respect her and be her husband and Daddy.
It works a lot.

Finally, your relationship has all the ingredients of being successful, you just need to set your priorities right, avoid the "GRACES" in your life, be less combative in the relationship when their is an arguement and communicate more openly with your Man.

But if you want to walk-away, its your choice, you may or may not be that lucky to find someone who "loves you to a fault", that is the most difficult part of any relationship because after all the "Raggae" of courtship, comes the stark "Blues" of staying married..... and it is love that sustains it thereafter because there will certainly be challenges, lots of challenges in the first five years of marriage.

And Sister "Grace" is waiting in the wings, anyway. undecided undecided grin

Wish you the best.

nigger . you are taking BULLSHIT.
simple
Re: Am I Making A Mistake? by Rukkie2: 1:01am On Dec 17, 2019
My dear run for ur life,he never marry u,u don dey collect slap,if e marry u tomorrow now steady beating,run for ur life very fast,guys dey every where,nor say I nor tell u oh
Re: Am I Making A Mistake? by jkingx(m): 1:01am On Dec 17, 2019
dannyla:

He loves me to a fault and I don't know if I can find someone who loves me like him but his other attitude is sniffing life out of me.

People never change!; you idiot!
But congratulations! He love to a fault and will likely kill you with that fault but if you are still alive for any worthwhile duration after marrying him, come and post another sorry story and heck, we will comment and maybe give more advice which you most likely will be asking for.
Re: Am I Making A Mistake? by Godmademan(m): 1:02am On Dec 17, 2019
dannyla:

Just one question. Does he take alcohol.... occasionally or very often
Re: Am I Making A Mistake? by friendl: 1:07am On Dec 17, 2019
Infact you are the main cause of your own problems
Re: Am I Making A Mistake? by onyeomanono24(f): 1:08am On Dec 17, 2019
Macsjebs:
shocked This is too much, but who are my to Judge...
This is just 'pre-wedding treatment'; how will 'after wedding treatment' now be, so u shouldn't interact with other males or what...Jealous people can do weird stuffs sha and he is already showing signs of a jealous 'husband to be'....
Make he no go put u under house arrest in the end grin
You are right.
Re: Am I Making A Mistake? by mabebe1(f): 1:08am On Dec 17, 2019
My dear, forget all those comments telling u to stay and work it out......he is who he is.....nothing, I repeat nothing can change him......reset ur brain well and walk away......
Re: Am I Making A Mistake? by Isoduwa(m): 1:09am On Dec 17, 2019
First day marriage � na wah ooo
Re: Am I Making A Mistake? by InvertedHammer: 1:09am On Dec 17, 2019
/
Dannyla:

Why do you people see fire and can't wait to jump into it? Will your family move in to live with him when you get married? Why would you let your family goad you into perpetual misery?

If and when the inevitable happens, it will be a disservice to humanity to waste R.I.P on you.

/

1 Like

Re: Am I Making A Mistake? by insperyadyou: 1:10am On Dec 17, 2019
dannyla:

Your writing is so coherent. Good writing skills you've got. You said this man of yours has changed very well of late. It means he has his own good sides too.Still put great eyes on him to differentiate between when something is faked or when it is real. For now , cheers!

1 Like

Re: Am I Making A Mistake? by airvision(m): 1:16am On Dec 17, 2019
Now you have an open door to flee, when you stupidly marry him, that door is closed, else you your name will be attached with "divorcee". Choose now it's still MORNING
Re: Am I Making A Mistake? by BENEAMATA: 1:17am On Dec 17, 2019
BENEAMATA:
great comment i must first agree . But i'll negate all those words of advise you gave by saying EVERYONE'S LIFE SHOULD BE WORTH MORE THAN Poo ! you see ?
And oh , as an addendum , while we are still on the latrine business , it takes a s#!thouse to accomodate , ahem , $#!t so i'm sure there is a woman like his type that can carry out that recycling thing on him . but we all know a well packaged faeces is still poo .
(weh done to Nland autocorrect device by the way )
Re: Am I Making A Mistake? by onyeomanono24(f): 1:18am On Dec 17, 2019
It's even the several knocks on the head that got me rotf.. grin grin

like seriously a man dat has not married you yet given a grown woman several knocks. He is so insecure and uncoultured.
Re: Am I Making A Mistake? by NiCurious: 1:24am On Dec 17, 2019
This belongs in the Crime section, not the Romance section.
This man is a violent, abusive, controlling, manipulative stalker, and he's not going to change. HE DOES NOT LOVE YOU. Nobody was forcing him to court you in the first place, and yet he wants to insinuate himself in your life that you've built for yourself, and have you change it so it is no longer recognizable, just for him. Your first answer on the first date was the correct one: No. But he keeps pushing your boundaries and testing to see how far you will give in. Las las, if you continue with him, you will end up a beaten corpse. His apologies are manipulations. Your family either doesn't understand or see the whole picture, or they need their collective heads examined.
I would say dump him outright, except being the jealous type I AM WORRIED HE WILL STALK YOU AND VIOLENTLY PUNISH YOU IF HE CATCHES YOU ALONE. He feels entitled to your whole existence, perhaps to your actual life. I am not trying to be alarmist. This man has all the hallmarks of someone who will end up behind bars for murdering his girlfriend for some minor infraction, real or invented. He is not okay in the head.
I don't know what this Grace woman's motives are, but she is pretty twisted, herself.
Practical solution? Not sure what is available to you where you are. Things like women's shelters, crisis centers, police protection, may be thin.

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (27) (Reply)

My Pre-Wedding Pictures, I Am 21 Years, While She Is 19 / Two Celibate Lawyers Kiss On Their Wedding Day. PICS / Can You Marry A Fetish Priestess That Is Very Pretty? (be Truthful)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 132
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.