Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,298 members, 7,815,532 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:06 PM

What Does Nigeria Stand To Lose If The SW Goes Regional? - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Does Nigeria Stand To Lose If The SW Goes Regional? (5319 Views)

Can Somebody Please Enlighten Me On What I Stand To Gain From FG Subsidy Removal / Can The SW Ascend The Presidency Without The SS/SE / Supreme Council On Islamic Affairs Condemn Nigeria’s Stand On Palestine Issue (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Re: What Does Nigeria Stand To Lose If The SW Goes Regional? by stranger: 2:13pm On Nov 29, 2010
Ileke-IdI:

You hurt me! Emi ni Egbe? shocked

Now am going to log out to shed some tears cry cry

is that why you reported me to the mods
hmmm? may god bless you
Re: What Does Nigeria Stand To Lose If The SW Goes Regional? by kolexy(m): 7:40am On Feb 09, 2021
Indeed, the Internet does not forget.
Re: What Does Nigeria Stand To Lose If The SW Goes Regional? by VanBommel(m): 8:41am On Feb 09, 2021
bkbabe97y:
I always say:

The single greatest achievement of the Ibo man is his uncanny ability to brainwash his offspring with false tales about the Yorubas!

You guys are insane!
have sense bro, that guy isn't Igbo

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Breaking News:Its Indeed Crying Times For Rivers State House Of Assembly / Buhari's Trekker Hangs Himself (photo) / Biafra : IPOB Threaten To Shut Down Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.