Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,393 members, 7,861,099 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 12:20 AM

ISWAP Executes 11 Christian Captives On Christmas Day In North, Army Keeps Mum - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / ISWAP Executes 11 Christian Captives On Christmas Day In North, Army Keeps Mum (53971 Views)

Lockdown: Buhari Meets Task Force, Keeps Mum On Extension / Hope Uzodinma’s Travel Ban, N4.3bn Fraud Case: FG Keeps Mum / Jonathan Keeps Mum After Meeting With Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ISWAP Executes 11 Christian Captives On Christmas Day In North, Army Keeps Mum by gaskiyamagana: 9:03am On Dec 27, 2019
Oooops:

Go and read it na... Matt 19 has no 34. Stops at 30 dear friend.
PS: Dis I just call u dear friend? You are a social psychopath having neurological breakdown leading to a malfunction in your system & causing you untold memory Misattribution
I am still waiting for your reply on mathew 10 :34.
I too can not be dear to the worshiper of :
A "HISSING GOD" like SNAKE ISIAH 5 :26, 7 :18
A "ROARING GOD" like LION ISIAH 42 :13 JEREMIAH 25 :30
A "BARBER GOD" Stone Age barber ISIAH 7 :20.
A "MURDERER" Murdering 50,070 for mere looking into a box, SAMUEL 6:19.
Re: ISWAP Executes 11 Christian Captives On Christmas Day In North, Army Keeps Mum by Agboriotejoye(m): 9:04am On Dec 27, 2019
[quote author=bromen post=85252871][/quote]
The guy is a terrorist apologist. Don't mind him. Dats why they say all Muslims are terrorists. Some are doing the killing while others are justifying it.
Re: ISWAP Executes 11 Christian Captives On Christmas Day In North, Army Keeps Mum by helinues: 9:05am On Dec 27, 2019
AuroraB:
Okay, may you and your family members star in these propaganda videos. Say Amen to this if you are not a dubious being angry

Send my regards to your fellows on ban
Re: ISWAP Executes 11 Christian Captives On Christmas Day In North, Army Keeps Mum by chocboi78(m): 9:06am On Dec 27, 2019
Oooops:

Another psychopath on the loose.
Mathew 19 is not even up to verse 34 you bigot
grin grin cheesy....this one enter me wella..
Re: ISWAP Executes 11 Christian Captives On Christmas Day In North, Army Keeps Mum by gaskiyamagana: 9:07am On Dec 27, 2019
Agboriotejoye:

You're free to quote whatever you like. Until we see Christians on tv hacking off heads and limbs, bombing innocent people, chanting Jesus is Lord while committing mass murders or looking to enforce their religion on others, we know who the terrorists are.
We also know you their apologists who seek to normalise what they do as common in all religions. You are all terrorists as well!!
Why your lord Jesus Christ made the statement, I mean mathew 10 :34.?
Re: ISWAP Executes 11 Christian Captives On Christmas Day In North, Army Keeps Mum by MRAKBEE(m): 9:07am On Dec 27, 2019
Sirjamo:
"I tell you that to everyone who has, more shall be given, but from the one who does not have, even what he does have, more shall be taken away. BUT THESE ENEMIES OF MINE WHO DOES NOT WANT ME TO REIGN OVER THEM, BRING THEM BEFORE ME AND SLAY THEM" (Luke 19: 26 - 27)
That was Jesus speaking in the new testament, asking his deciples to " bring my enemies before me and slay them." Many Christians had used such verses in the Bible against other faith adherents before: The crusaders used it against Muslims and Jews, the Nazies used it against Jews, recently, the Bosnian Christians used it against Bosnian Muslims.

Of course, I took the verse out of it historical context, and that is what every Muslim terrorists also do with the Quran, they single out the part that suite there lunacy and used it as justification for there madness.
Re: ISWAP Executes 11 Christian Captives On Christmas Day In North, Army Keeps Mum by chibaby1985(f): 9:10am On Dec 27, 2019
TechCapon:
mumu. So vanguard is a blogger
As in eh grin
Re: ISWAP Executes 11 Christian Captives On Christmas Day In North, Army Keeps Mum by saaron(m): 9:10am On Dec 27, 2019
Agboriotejoye:

You don't need to tell lies to defend your terrorist brothers. Neither do you need to attempt to tag Christians as terrorists. All you need do is switch on your tv and see you turban wearing, Quran reciting, Allah Akbar shouting brothers cutting off heads for fun. Tomorrow it could be a suicide bomb who knows what next they have in mind in their murderous quests.
You, normalising it as also existing in Christianity is proof that you tacitly supports this murderers and lends credence to the maxim that all Muslims are terrorists either by proxy or directly.
Your above quote is a lie though. Nazis were Christians as most of Germany still are, but they never used any Bible quote in carrying out their supremacist agenda. Some of them were even atheists.
The crusaders never did too and though they believed they were fighting for God, I don't think any Christian has come out to defend them as you're doing ISWAP now.
In conclusion, if you fail to realise or acknowledge that Muslim terror grips groups are becoming a real threat to acceptance of Islam the world over, which is why men like Trump and Johnson are getting access to power, while even Merkel has toned down on her immigration stance recently, you may unwittingly be giving powder to those who are ready to shoot Islam down. After all it's been said that all Muslims support terrorists. Either openly or tacitly. You being an apologist are also a supporter
Word!
All muslims support islamic terrorism. And muslims in Nigeria support Boko haram covertly.

1 Like

Re: ISWAP Executes 11 Christian Captives On Christmas Day In North, Army Keeps Mum by gaskiyamagana: 9:11am On Dec 27, 2019
Agboriotejoye:

The guy is a terrorist apologist. Don't mind him. Dats why they say all Muslims are terrorists. Some are doing the killing while others are justifying it.
By following dat mathew 10 :34, they are Bible BASED followers of our Lord Jesus Christ of nazareth, the beggoten son of God...
Re: ISWAP Executes 11 Christian Captives On Christmas Day In North, Army Keeps Mum by MondayOsunbor(m): 9:13am On Dec 27, 2019
Kingspin:
I don't know why terrorism exit in a particular religion.

RUGA, CJN, Boko Haram etc. The energy they are using to promote killing if they can use them and go into the manufacture of plane, car or put them into the farming business.

Nigeria would have been great long ago.

APC KILLED THESE CHRISTIAN DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY WHEN NIGERIAN ARMY ARE BUSY CAPTURING BOKO HARAM . WE HAVE A GOVERNMENT THAT ARE BUSY FREEING THE CAPTURED BOKO HARAM .

1 Like

Re: ISWAP Executes 11 Christian Captives On Christmas Day In North, Army Keeps Mum by Germi9: 9:14am On Dec 27, 2019
I wan ask Muslims one question...if we say make we really fight,una go fit beat us? Make una nor take our calmness as foolishness oo...Anyway Christ in me is the hope of glory
Re: ISWAP Executes 11 Christian Captives On Christmas Day In North, Army Keeps Mum by gaskiyamagana: 9:15am On Dec 27, 2019
globalresource:

How many Christian Jihadists have u seen. Christianity preaches love in Christ Jesus. Be sincere
No be same Jesus Christ said :
TTHINK NOT I COME TO BRING PEACE TO EARTH, BUT SWORD "MATTEW 10 :34?
Re: ISWAP Executes 11 Christian Captives On Christmas Day In North, Army Keeps Mum by Neoteny(m): 9:16am On Dec 27, 2019
bromen:

oga read your history well. The crusaders started the war as a retalition against muslims who started killing christain pilgrims to Jerusalam. it was not so before. The muslims before allowed them free passage but suddenly changed.

"By the end of the 11th century, Western Europe had emerged as a significant power in its own right, though it still lagged behind other Mediterranean civilizations, such as that of the Byzantine Empire (formerly the eastern half of the Roman Empire) and the Islamic Empire of the Middle East and North Africa.

In 1095, Alexius sent envoys to Pope Urban II asking for mercenary troops from the West to help confront the Turkish threat. Though relations between Christians in the East and West had long been fractious, Alexius’s request came at a time when the situation was improving.

In November 1095, at the Council of Clermont in southern France, the Pope called on Western Christians to take up arms to aid the Byzantines and recapture the Holy Land from Muslim control. This marked the beginning of the Crusades.

Pope Urban’s plea was met with a tremendous response, both among the military elite as well as ordinary citizens. Those who joined the armed pilgrimage wore a cross as a symbol of the Church."

history.com

The crusades were nothing more than power grab by the Emperor Alexius, aided by the Pope, who sold a message of supposed Muslim terror to stir up a religious fervor among christians.

And when your christian army went to Jerusalem, they engaged in horrific murders of Jews:.

"The Rhineland massacres, also known as the persecutions of 1096 or Gzerot Tatnó (Hebrew: גזרות תתנ"ו‎, Hebrew for "Edicts of 4856" ), were a series of mass murders of Jews perpetrated by mobs of German Christians of the People's Crusade in the year 1096, or 4856 according to the Jewish calendar. Some scholars consider the massacres to be the earliest known incident of antisemitism."

So antisemitism was introduced by christians, just as anti-islam is. Christianity can never thrive without demonizing its perceived competitors, whether Judaism or Islam.

The crusades were christian terrorism targeted at all non-christians.
Re: ISWAP Executes 11 Christian Captives On Christmas Day In North, Army Keeps Mum by gaskiyamagana: 9:16am On Dec 27, 2019
henryobinna:
what has the Bible got to do with this? At least we know the Terrorists identify as muslims.

In the last 100 years, tell me what group has erupted anywhere claiming to be fighting a form of jihad for God or not.

If you can't be bold to call out who needs to be called out with lumping people together you're not any different feom those perpetrating the evil deeds
THINK NOT I COME TO BRING PEACE TO EARTH, BUT SWORD
MATTHEW 10 :34.

1 Like

Re: ISWAP Executes 11 Christian Captives On Christmas Day In North, Army Keeps Mum by Suremikky(m): 9:17am On Dec 27, 2019
[quote author= post=85252533]
Respect the religion of others.

That is the way Christ taught us![/quot

An Average black man is just too selfish..supposing ur family members were among those executed I'm very sure u will never wish to set ur eyes on a single muslim
Re: ISWAP Executes 11 Christian Captives On Christmas Day In North, Army Keeps Mum by Nobody: 9:18am On Dec 27, 2019
tollyboy5:
we need to edit the Quran and Bible to accept common sense moral value. these two books has contributed more harm to common sense! angry
Get away why mention Bible have you ever seen a Christian Terrorist

1 Like

Re: ISWAP Executes 11 Christian Captives On Christmas Day In North, Army Keeps Mum by Agboriotejoye(m): 9:22am On Dec 27, 2019
gaskiyamagana:

Why your lord Jesus Christ made the statement, I mean mathew 10 :34.?
He said it so your and your brothers can continue feeding your bloodlust and use the blood of innocents to take a bath. Have you watched your brothers this morning? They've been hacking heads like a meat production factory. I suggest you pass this Bible passage to them to use when next they have the urge to kill so as to balance the equation.
Re: ISWAP Executes 11 Christian Captives On Christmas Day In North, Army Keeps Mum by gowonmaharajah(m): 9:22am On Dec 27, 2019
Hmmm....if you think you are safe in this count3,Buhari will prove you wrong
Re: ISWAP Executes 11 Christian Captives On Christmas Day In North, Army Keeps Mum by Proffdada: 9:25am On Dec 27, 2019
tollyboy5:
we need to edit the Quran and Bible to accept common sense moral value. these two books has contributed more harm to common sense! angry
only the Quran. The Quran is the devil's writ of the Bible
Re: ISWAP Executes 11 Christian Captives On Christmas Day In North, Army Keeps Mum by zeuss: 9:26am On Dec 27, 2019
tollyboy5:

Also edit the hindu and budhist holy books...infact every religion must have its books edited.
and Jihadist forgiven and reformed. Jihadist are a by product of all religions combine...

some people are just so foolish

1 Like

Re: ISWAP Executes 11 Christian Captives On Christmas Day In North, Army Keeps Mum by Proffdada: 9:28am On Dec 27, 2019
Sirjamo:
"I tell you that to everyone who has, more shall be given, but from the one who does not have, even what he does have, more shall be taken away. BUT THESE ENEMIES OF MINE WHO DOES NOT WANT ME TO REIGN OVER THEM, BRING THEM BEFORE ME AND SLAY THEM" (Luke 19: 26 - 27)
That was Jesus speaking in the new testament, asking his deciples to " bring my enemies before me and slay them." Many Christians had used such verses in the Bible against other faith adherents before: The crusaders used it against Muslims and Jews, the Nazies used it against Jews, recently, the Bosnian Christians used it against Bosnian Muslims.

Of course, I took the verse out of it historical context, and that is what every Muslim terrorists also do with the Quran, they single out the part that suite there lunacy and used it as justification for there madness.
and how many times Christians killed with this. Is Jesus Christ a warrior like Mohammed? Was he engaged in terrorism like Mohammed did the Meccans? Think with common sense

2 Likes

Re: ISWAP Executes 11 Christian Captives On Christmas Day In North, Army Keeps Mum by Patrioticman007(m): 9:30am On Dec 27, 2019
egoldman:

Christians had dark ages in Europe, Christian crusaders killed to defend their and propagate religion, my problem is that these crusades have stopped several years ago, but Muslims seems not to have gotten out of their own dark ages, this is my problem with Islam, when will they come out of their own dark ages?

The Christian crusaders are still conquering for Christ in the Name of colonization & Neo colonization of the 3rd world in the 21st century.

1 Like

Re: ISWAP Executes 11 Christian Captives On Christmas Day In North, Army Keeps Mum by Proffdada: 9:31am On Dec 27, 2019
post=85252533:

Respect the religion of others.

That is the way Christ taught us!
Christ actually cautioned against yeast of the Pharisees and lukewarmness
Re: ISWAP Executes 11 Christian Captives On Christmas Day In North, Army Keeps Mum by Tabulated: 9:32am On Dec 27, 2019
gaskiyamagana:

But we read dis from your Bible
THINK NOT I COME TO BRING PEACE TO EARTH, BUT SWORD
MATTHEW 19 :34.
Myopic minded human, there is no such verse as Mat. 19:34

I see why some Muslims read the Bible, it is obviously to defend their stupidity. But I tell you the more you read the Bible without accepting Christ the more stupid and foolish you will become. As it written, "for the message of the cross is foolishness to those who are perishing, but to us who are being saved it is the power God". 1Corithians 1:18 (NewKJV)
Re: ISWAP Executes 11 Christian Captives On Christmas Day In North, Army Keeps Mum by mu2sa2: 9:32am On Dec 27, 2019
Kingspin:
I don't know why terrorism exit in a particular religion.

RUGA, CJN, Boko Haram etc. The energy they are using to promote killing if they can use them and go into the manufacture of plane, car or put them into the farming business.

Nigeria would have been great long ago.
The same reason armed robbers, ritualists, kidnappers, terrorists aka militants exist in a particular religion. Remove the boulders in your eyes first ......
Re: ISWAP Executes 11 Christian Captives On Christmas Day In North, Army Keeps Mum by lomprico(m): 9:33am On Dec 27, 2019
GamalNasser:
Whether we like it or there is a Jihad currently going on in Nigeria and the FG is aware

And buhari is funding it.

1 Like

Re: ISWAP Executes 11 Christian Captives On Christmas Day In North, Army Keeps Mum by eddyslim(m): 9:37am On Dec 27, 2019
helinues:
ISWAP have been feeling the heat from our Army lately, hence the propaganda videos.

There days are numbered..
when will you have sense? Rubbish
Re: ISWAP Executes 11 Christian Captives On Christmas Day In North, Army Keeps Mum by unadeymadkwa: 9:41am On Dec 27, 2019
Abeg waiting "keep mum" mean
Re: ISWAP Executes 11 Christian Captives On Christmas Day In North, Army Keeps Mum by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 9:41am On Dec 27, 2019
gaskiyamagana:

No be same Jesus Christ said :
TTHINK NOT I COME TO BRING PEACE TO EARTH, BUT SWORD "MATTEW 10 :34?
but did you see Christians practically carrying out this verse? NO! Instead it is the good parts of the Bible that encourages tolerance, peace and love that they imbibe and practice. In fact they left the Old Testament which is very brutal. And focus on the new testament which life giving and preserving.

But you guys is like you people are using "Old Testament" depicted in the brutal horrendous inhumane extermination of that journalist in Saudi. You guys do not have restrain.

Just find a way to cure yourselves of this madness called ETHNORELIGIOUS intolerance that always makes you see your fellow humans less than animals.
Re: ISWAP Executes 11 Christian Captives On Christmas Day In North, Army Keeps Mum by Agboriotejoye(m): 9:42am On Dec 27, 2019
SamuelAnyawu:

Buratai is not Kanuri tho
What tribe is he
Re: ISWAP Executes 11 Christian Captives On Christmas Day In North, Army Keeps Mum by LtChisom: 9:43am On Dec 27, 2019
Sirjamo:

Don't be misquoting a passage without understanding what you read. Look at the same passage in AMP

And he said to him, ‘Well done, good servant! Because you proved yourself faithful and trustworthy in a very little thing, you shall [now] have authority over ten cities [in my kingdom].’ [Jesus explained,] ‘I tell you that to everyone who has [because he valued his gifts from God and has used them wisely], more will be given; but from the one who does not have [because he disregarded his gifts from God], even what he has will be taken away.’ [The king ended by saying,] ‘But as for these enemies of mine who did not want me to be king over them, bring them here and kill them in my presence.’ ”
Luke 19:17‭, ‬26‭-‬27 AMP
https://bible.com/bible/1588/luk.19.17-27.AMP

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Odumeje To Pay For Cost Of Demolishing His Church – Soludo / Throwback Picture Of Adenuga, Tinubu And Soyinka / Patience Jonathan And Amaechi Smiling At Ojo Maduekwe's Burial (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.