Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,951 members, 7,828,339 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 08:35 AM

How My Uncle Destroyed His Family! - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How My Uncle Destroyed His Family! (57357 Views)

Lady Cries As Man Introduces Her To His Family, Ends Up Marrying Another Lady / Ladies, Can You Marry A Guy That Still Lives With His Family? / Man In Tears After His Girlfriend Destroyed His $3m Bugatti For Cheating On Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How My Uncle Destroyed His Family! by babablogger: 11:35pm On Jan 02, 2020
Ebenezar2020:
it wouldn't.
hiv doesn't stay longer than 5 minutes outside the blood stream
hiv is not transmitted through blood alone, and you 5 minutes rule is wrong
Re: How My Uncle Destroyed His Family! by rinzaugustine: 12:05am On Jan 03, 2020
Ebenezar2020:
wetin dey carry u go that section?
wetin u to find for there na? undecided
Curiosity on the fate of their innocent families,some in that thread tested positive to HIV last year,some sleep raw with prostitutes like a moniker there poweredcom who sleeps raw with both prostitutes,normal girls and her girlfriend and many other monikers there who look well to do from their pictures.Imagine the innocent women that will sleep with those kind of guys...smh
Re: How My Uncle Destroyed His Family! by Engrtimuche(m): 12:21am On Jan 03, 2020
Ebenezar2020:
ok I'll mail u tomoro
boss pls send me the link Uchechukwuahukannah@yahoo.com
Re: How My Uncle Destroyed His Family! by OyinO: 12:27am On Jan 03, 2020
See them talking and acting as if HIV is the number 1 killer in Nigeria. People die more from Book Harm, Malaria, Bad Roads/Accidents and Malnutrition than HIV in Nigeria.
Re: How My Uncle Destroyed His Family! by Ebenezar2020(m): 3:14am On Jan 03, 2020
rinzaugustine:
Curiosity on the fate of their innocent families,some in that thread tested positive to HIV last year,some sleep raw with prostitutes like a moniker there poweredcom who sleeps raw with both prostitutes,normal girls and her girlfriend and many other monikers there who look well to do from their pictures.Imagine the innocent women that will sleep with those kind of guys...smh
are you serious?
shocked shocked shocked
Re: How My Uncle Destroyed His Family! by BuBBley(f): 6:56am On Jan 03, 2020
Please I need the link tooooooooo.@Ebenezar2020
Re: How My Uncle Destroyed His Family! by highbee02: 7:41am On Jan 03, 2020
austine4real:
it very common among the drivers

if travel along kisi , Ilorin , Oyo u will see them with some bottles of beer with different women

y did u mention Ilorin? The attitude is peculiar to almost all the commercial drivers
Re: How My Uncle Destroyed His Family! by poweredcom(m): 9:33am On Jan 03, 2020
rinzaugustine:

Oga why dis u have to mention me here and casting me here

Shame
Re: How My Uncle Destroyed His Family! by poweredcom(m): 9:35am On Jan 03, 2020
Ebenezar2020:
are you serious?
shocked shocked shocked
Bro so u can hack FB oya DM me na help me hack someone own
Re: How My Uncle Destroyed His Family! by lifenajeje(m): 9:47am On Jan 03, 2020
banjo022:

Once it has gotten to AIDS there is no remedy

Nope u wrong

That. Should be prior to 2006

People with AIDS get wheeled on wheelchairs or stretchers to places like LUTH, IDH, MILITARY HOAPITAL etc with medication , counselling, adherance and physcosocial support give them 3 months and see them leave the hospitals walking unaided on their feets

2 Likes

Re: How My Uncle Destroyed His Family! by Taywon: 4:23pm On Jan 03, 2020
Ebenezar2020:
ok I'll mail u tomoro
Boss am still expecting it oo
Re: How My Uncle Destroyed His Family! by lordally(m): 2:46pm On Jan 04, 2020
Ebenezar2020:

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

mine is hacking their Facebook accounts and spying theirwhatsapp chats with my phone via WhatsApp Webb.
shared the hacking tricks to my friend and he hacked her friend's account, fiance's Account and one day was tempted to hack into her Aunty's acount monitored her inbox and found out a secret chat with a lab scientist who diagnosed her of hiv and has been hiding to supply the ARV drugs to her...
Funny enough the said aunty was living with them and she kept this as a secret.
I also was tempted to hack into my Aunty's Account and found out she has been pretending to be a prayer warrior cos I found her Sharing nudes to younger guys on Facebook and engaging on raw sex with them
Re: How My Uncle Destroyed His Family! by lordally(m): 2:52pm On Jan 04, 2020
Ebenezar2020:

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

mine is hacking their Facebook accounts and spying theirwhatsapp chats with my phone via WhatsApp Webb.
shared the hacking tricks to my friend and he hacked her friend's account, fiance's Account and one day was tempted to hack into her Aunty's acount monitored her inbox and found out a secret chat with a lab scientist who diagnosed her of hiv and has been hiding to supply the ARV drugs to her...
Funny enough the said aunty was living with them and she kept this as a secret.
I also was tempted to hack into my Aunty's Account and found out she has been pretending to be a prayer warrior cos I found her Sharing nudes to younger guys on Facebook and engaging on raw sex with them
Re: How My Uncle Destroyed His Family! by oodua1stson: 4:24pm On Jan 04, 2020
obaaderemi:
So if a woman contracts Aids while sleeping around and gives it to the husband, it's her problem alone?
I saw her post and decided not to quote.

These feminazis are totally brainless

1 Like

Re: How My Uncle Destroyed His Family! by SkinnyNigga: 2:48pm On Jan 08, 2020
TONYE001:
Late last year, we had a patient in the ward. A dark, chubby middle age man.

He presented with some skin conditions that occur mostly in HIV positive patients. Our consultant told him her suspicion and her plan as the unit head (to screen him).

He initially refused, then he accepted. Result turned out positive. He denied it. He asked for another test saying that "when he was tested, he didn't have enough blood."

We did it again. He still denied the result insisting he wasn't positive. His wife soon showed up. We counselled the couple and suggested she does the test too. We asked about their children too. Can't remember whether she turned out negative as I left the unit for another posting.

He was a trailer driver.
please what are the skin conditions ? I have this rash on my chest.. since 2014 , if I could remember . though I donated blood once in 2017 .. so I was screened .but I'm still curious
Re: How My Uncle Destroyed His Family! by Amumaigwe: 5:38pm On Jan 08, 2020
good sex does not stop cheating

It limits it. There will be no incentive for an adequately sexed man to take the rigours and expenses involved in cheating.
Re: How My Uncle Destroyed His Family! by Ogynz(m): 8:28pm On Oct 04, 2020
abdulkayus:

Pls can u teach me how to hack into someone's Facebook and whatapps. I will really appreciate it
i'm finding someone also

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

When Did You Decide That The Relationship Was Over? / Wedding Photos Of The Young Nigerian Guy And His Older American Wife / Why I Personally Avoid Girls On Low Cut

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.