Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,145 members, 7,829,089 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 06:59 PM

How My Uncle Destroyed His Family! - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How My Uncle Destroyed His Family! (57365 Views)

Lady Cries As Man Introduces Her To His Family, Ends Up Marrying Another Lady / Ladies, Can You Marry A Guy That Still Lives With His Family? / Man In Tears After His Girlfriend Destroyed His $3m Bugatti For Cheating On Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How My Uncle Destroyed His Family! by PattyMike(m): 7:46pm On Jan 02, 2020
Ebenezar2020:
your knowledge is very limited that is why your life has not progressed and ur contemporaries are way ahead of you cos u feel u know it all.
there are several other coded ways of hacking that u have no idea of like going through her file manager and locating their encrypted messages and transfer it to ur phone.. lemme stop here....
Besides if u read that post enough you'll realize I said it's my friend's aunt and not mine.

my life is very fine thank you for asking. live yours and I will live mine. anybody is free to be ahead of anyone mi bros, life no be competition. file manager kor, flo malangar ni, encrypt kor, encryption ni......you are talking to slowpoke nah. if she is using iphone nko where will u see file manager lmao. oyinbo wey do whatsapp daft nah, whatsapp message encryption is super unimpregnable. what you're talking about is back up chat folder saved in the phone storage. even if u copy it to another phone and open it, what u will see are codes, fyshgsgjhdgdhugyg%%**%758t86------like i said bros, this is tech, don't feed ur ego on others ignorance. hacker koor, hooker ni....if i give you code make u write now, u go fumble as usual.
Re: How My Uncle Destroyed His Family! by calabardick(m): 7:47pm On Jan 02, 2020
Anywhere there's truck pack there's always a brothel there

2 Likes

Re: How My Uncle Destroyed His Family! by ihimiray(m): 8:00pm On Jan 02, 2020
Ebenezar2020:

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

mine is hacking their Facebook accounts and spying theirwhatsapp chats with my phone via WhatsApp Webb.
shared the hacking tricks to my friend and he hacked her friend's account, fiance's Account and one day was tempted to hack into her Aunty's acount monitored her inbox and found out a secret chat with a lab scientist who diagnosed her of hiv and has been hiding to supply the ARV drugs to her...
Funny enough the said aunty was living with them and she kept this as a secret.
I also was tempted to hack into my Aunty's Account and found out she has been pretending to be a prayer warrior cos I found her Sharing nudes to younger guys on Facebook and engaging on raw sex with them
pls teach me dis hack
Re: How My Uncle Destroyed His Family! by LINTUNE(m): 8:07pm On Jan 02, 2020
frozen70:

One stupid man mistake in marriage can create problems for his entire family

One stupid woman mistake creates problems for her alone
nairaland gals and thier terrible mentality,always looking for ways to condemn men undecided
Re: How My Uncle Destroyed His Family! by Nobody: 8:07pm On Jan 02, 2020
lifenajeje:
What year did your uncle and his wife die because people with AIDS got better once they commence medication ..

Once it has gotten to AIDS there is no remedy
Re: How My Uncle Destroyed His Family! by frozen70(f): 8:13pm On Jan 02, 2020
LINTUNE:
nairaland gals and thier terrible mentality,always looking for ways to condemn men undecided

And you think the men have not been condemning the women

1 Like

Re: How My Uncle Destroyed His Family! by laidima88(m): 8:17pm On Jan 02, 2020
Ebenezar2020:

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

mine is hacking their Facebook accounts and spying theirwhatsapp chats with my phone via WhatsApp Webb.
shared the hacking tricks to my friend and he hacked her friend's account, fiance's Account and one day was tempted to hack into her Aunty's acount monitored her inbox and found out a secret chat with a lab scientist who diagnosed her of hiv and has been hiding to supply the ARV drugs to her...
Funny enough the said aunty was living with them and she kept this as a secret.
I also was tempted to hack into my Aunty's Account and found out she has been pretending to be a prayer warrior cos I found her Sharing nudes to younger guys on Facebook and engaging on raw sex with them

Im interested in this, can i learn from you
Re: How My Uncle Destroyed His Family! by LINTUNE(m): 8:19pm On Jan 02, 2020
frozen70:

And you think the men have not been condemning the women
I know,but what u said about how a woman that cheats and a man that also cheats, is very sentimental undecided
Re: How My Uncle Destroyed His Family! by frozen70(f): 8:25pm On Jan 02, 2020
LINTUNE:
I know,but what u said about how a woman that cheats and a man that also cheats, is very sentimental undecided

Those of you reacting to my comment on this topic, got me wrong while those that understands the content gave me likes

Do you know that a man represents the symbol of his family

Do you realise that, you will be asked who's son are you (father) not who's daughter are you

A woman who looses her credibility in marriage may be sent home to her father's house

Now tell me, a man who looses his credibility in marriage will be sent to where ❓

2 Likes

Re: How My Uncle Destroyed His Family! by LINTUNE(m): 8:27pm On Jan 02, 2020
frozen70:

Those of you responding on comment got me wrong while those thst understands the content gave me likes

Do you know that a man represents the symbol of his family

Do you realise that, you will be asked who's son are you (father) not who's daughter are you

A woman who looses her credibility in marriage may be sent home to her father's house

Now tell me, a man who looses his credibility in marriage will be sent to where ❓
hmm...deep..alright ..but u made it sound like a woman who cheats can't infect her husband
Re: How My Uncle Destroyed His Family! by frozen70(f): 8:29pm On Jan 02, 2020
LINTUNE:
hmm...deep..alright ..but u made it sound like a woman who cheats can't infect her husband

You made it so because you didn't think deep about my comment

I was commenting base on the symbol of a man in the family setting

I never mentioned any sort of infection

It was a generalised statement
Re: How My Uncle Destroyed His Family! by LINTUNE(m): 8:34pm On Jan 02, 2020
frozen70:

You made it so because you didn't think deep about my comment

I was commenting base on the symbol of a man in the family setting

I never mentioned any sort of infection

It was a generalised comment

alright,u have a point kiss
Re: How My Uncle Destroyed His Family! by frozen70(f): 8:35pm On Jan 02, 2020
LINTUNE:
alright,u have a point kiss

Thanks for understanding, lol
Re: How My Uncle Destroyed His Family! by LINTUNE(m): 8:41pm On Jan 02, 2020
frozen70:

Thanks for understanding, lol
u are welcome smiley
Re: How My Uncle Destroyed His Family! by raphy(m): 8:47pm On Jan 02, 2020
am still trying to know the name of this golly wood movie...
i think am not alone
Re: How My Uncle Destroyed His Family! by Princelyod(m): 9:02pm On Jan 02, 2020
Ebenezar2020:
I'll send u the link soon, probably tomorrow cos to type it here is too long and I'm a bit busy
send me too pls.God bless you.
Re: How My Uncle Destroyed His Family! by TechCapon(m): 9:21pm On Jan 02, 2020
babablogger:
Maybe he contacted if from hair clipper not sex.

Cause Nigerians and jumping in conclusions
clipper does not give you hiv otherwise all guys will be hiv positive by now
Re: How My Uncle Destroyed His Family! by Tinocosta17(m): 9:41pm On Jan 02, 2020
No. Both died few months from each other according to what I was told, cus I was so young then. Early 2000
Re: How My Uncle Destroyed His Family! by Tinocosta17(m): 9:47pm On Jan 02, 2020
Kekereekun123:
did they survive
. No both died few months from each other
Re: How My Uncle Destroyed His Family! by Riele(f): 10:02pm On Jan 02, 2020
CorperKola:

I pointed out something from my own experience , something that happened to my own uncle too due to his LovePeddler wife and all your semen filled brain could say is thats not the point
Its a new year, empty all the semen you've swallowed and maybe your brain will start working again
And stop whoring too, save your unfortunate future husband from Aids!!!

Next time take your own advice too

1 Like

Re: How My Uncle Destroyed His Family! by mechanics(m): 10:07pm On Jan 02, 2020
Viciheaka:

Its best to abstain from premarital sex in fact fornication
That's right.
Re: How My Uncle Destroyed His Family! by babablogger: 10:12pm On Jan 02, 2020
TechCapon:
clipper does not give you hiv otherwise all guys will be hiv positive by now
unsterilised infected clipper would
Re: How My Uncle Destroyed His Family! by rinzaugustine: 10:14pm On Jan 02, 2020
It killed one of my dad's friends back in the 80s,killed one of Nigeria's former goalkeeper from my hometown who contracted it and passed to the wife rendering their children orphans,ditto another well known lawyer from Agukwu who lived in Onitsha..the children are also orphans today.Sadly those people in their lifetimes may had doubted the deadly havoc Hiv is capable of wrecking by trusting the outside partner who gave them the disease.There is the remedy of anti retroviral drugs somebody can take daaily until they die for the mitigatory effect they tend to give but there is a downside that if a cycle of treatment is missed it will come back in full force and eventually kill the person within weeks.I am sadly concerned about the men in the ashawo sexuality section ,a lot of whom have committed girlfriends and wives but still engage in dangerous sexual activity with other women..smh .I hope they come to their senses and not ruin their families by rendering their innocent children orphans

2 Likes

Re: How My Uncle Destroyed His Family! by rinzaugustine: 10:20pm On Jan 02, 2020
salt1:

The moral is be faithful to your spouse. Is that difficult to grab?
The woman trusted her spouse but he ended up giving her a disease that killed both of them..maybe the man trusted the woman that gave him the HIV he gave to the wife or trusted himself never to get HIV..sad irony of life
Re: How My Uncle Destroyed His Family! by DexterousOne(m): 10:33pm On Jan 02, 2020
madgoat:

Continue deceiving urself. grin Every man cheats. Even your husband/BF cheats on you except you want to be in denial. The smart ones dont get caught and wont get any diseases and will never do anything suspicious. So mind ur business if u see a cheating man because ur own is cheating on u right under ur nose except u want to deceive urself or pretend he is righteous grin grin

Every man cheats is a big LIE

say "You Cheat, and those you know cheat"

Not all men cheat undecided

1 Like

Re: How My Uncle Destroyed His Family! by DexterousOne(m): 10:34pm On Jan 02, 2020
rinzaugustine:
It killed one of my dad's friends back in the 80s,killed one of Nigeria's former goalkeeper from my hometown who contracted it and passed to the wife rendering their children orphans,ditto another well known lawyer from Agukwu who lived in Onitsha..the children are also orphans today.Sadly those people in their lifetimes may had doubted the deadly havoc Hiv is capable of wrecking by trusting the outside partner who gave them the disease.There is the remedy of anti retroviral drugs somebody can take daaily until they die for the mitigatory effect they tend to give but there is a downside that if a cycle of treatment is missed it will come back in full force and eventually kill the person within weeks I am sadly concerned about the men in the ashawo sexuality section ,a lot of whom have committed girlfriends and wives but still engage in dangerous sexual activity with other women..smh .I hope they come to their senses and not ruin their families by rendering their innocent children orphans

This part is worrisome to me undecided

3 Likes

Re: How My Uncle Destroyed His Family! by DexterousOne(m): 10:41pm On Jan 02, 2020
TONYE001:
Late last year, we had a patient in the ward. A dark, chubby middle age man.

He presented with some skin conditions that occur mostly in HIV positive patients. Our consultant told him her suspicion and her plan as the unit head (to screen him).

He initially refused, then he accepted. Result turned out positive. He denied it. He asked for another test saying that "when he was tested, he didn't have enough blood."

We did it again. He still denied the result insisting he wasn't positive. His wife soon showed up. We counselled the couple and suggested she does the test too. We asked about their children too. Can't remember whether she turned out negative as I left the unit for another posting.

He was a trailer driver.
Just imagine
Re: How My Uncle Destroyed His Family! by DexterousOne(m): 10:44pm On Jan 02, 2020
dasparrow:
It is well known fact that alot of married Nigerian folks have all manners of sexually transmitted diseases because the average Nigerian-bred adult male acts like a he-goat on heat. They don't honor their marital vows, sleep around and society condones their behavior. At the end of the day, the wife contracts the disease too and both husband and wife end up dying like diseased chickens leaving innocent children behind in this cruel world.

Nigerian women have still not learnt that a wedding ring does not protect you from STDs. Being married to a man who stays faithful to you 100% of the time is what will protect you from STDs.

I had a classmate back then in secondary school who got married shortly after she graduated from secondary school. When I had moved back to Nigeria temporarily from the United States few years back, I ran into a former classmate of mine who broke the news to me that that former school mate of ours was dead. I was shocked. I asked what had killed her and was told she got infected with HIV/AIDS by her philandering husband and that is what she died from. Stories like this are all too common in the Nigerian society.

I just want to conclude by saying, you people are so obsessed with marriage in Nigeria and as a people, to the point where you have turned marriage into your 'golden calf,' your idol if you will, but yet when most of you get married, you cannot stay faithful for nothing. You cannot stay faithful to your spouse to save your own life. You are slaves to your fleshly desires. You are slaves to your genitals. Therein lies the irony sadly.

A lot of people in the developed world are cheaters too
Just that the difference is that while it is a general consensus that it is wrong over there

It's not seen as very wrong in the Nigerian system
That is the only difference

Apart from that
Cheating everywhere
Re: How My Uncle Destroyed His Family! by DexterousOne(m): 10:55pm On Jan 02, 2020
Tinocosta17:
Your story sounds exactly as mine. So sorry about your uncle children. You really need to look for them. I don't know the problem with drivers? My Dad contacted that and he infected my mom with it. Thanks be to God we were not infected
Wow shocked
Re: How My Uncle Destroyed His Family! by Ebenezar2020(m): 10:56pm On Jan 02, 2020
babablogger:
unsterilised infected clipper would
it wouldn't.
hiv doesn't stay longer than 5 minutes outside the blood stream
Re: How My Uncle Destroyed His Family! by Ebenezar2020(m): 10:57pm On Jan 02, 2020
rinzaugustine:
It killed one of my dad's friends back in the 80s,killed one of Nigeria's former goalkeeper from my hometown who contracted it and passed to the wife rendering their children orphans,ditto another well known lawyer from Agukwu who lived in Onitsha..the children are also orphans today.Sadly those people in their lifetimes may had doubted the deadly havoc Hiv is capable of wrecking by trusting the outside partner who gave them the disease.There is the remedy of anti retroviral drugs somebody can take daaily until they die for the mitigatory effect they tend to give but there is a downside that if a cycle of treatment is missed it will come back in full force and eventually kill the person within weeks.I am sadly concerned about the men in the ashawo sexuality section ,a lot of whom have committed girlfriends and wives but still engage in dangerous sexual activity with other women..smh .I hope they come to their senses and not ruin their families by rendering their innocent children orphans
wetin dey carry u go that section?
wetin u to find for there na? undecided
Re: How My Uncle Destroyed His Family! by Ebenezar2020(m): 10:58pm On Jan 02, 2020
DexterousOne:

This part is worrisome to me undecided
wetin he go find for that section? undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

When Did You Decide That The Relationship Was Over? / Wedding Photos Of The Young Nigerian Guy And His Older American Wife / Why I Personally Avoid Girls On Low Cut

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.