Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,184 members, 7,829,249 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 10:34 PM

How My Uncle Destroyed His Family! - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How My Uncle Destroyed His Family! (57369 Views)

Lady Cries As Man Introduces Her To His Family, Ends Up Marrying Another Lady / Ladies, Can You Marry A Guy That Still Lives With His Family? / Man In Tears After His Girlfriend Destroyed His $3m Bugatti For Cheating On Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How My Uncle Destroyed His Family! by Biglittlelois(f): 2:46pm On Jan 02, 2020
vincentjk:

Ask Adam our granny why he was chased outta the paradise called Eden. Then I'll have an answer for you smiley

What is the correlation? Did Eve sleep with the serpent undecided

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How My Uncle Destroyed His Family! by Dinho20(m): 2:46pm On Jan 02, 2020
BUT EACH PERSON IS TEMPTED WHEN HE IS LURED AND ENTICED BY HIS OWN DESIRE. THEN DESIRE WHEN IT HAS CONCEIVED GIVES BIRTH TO SIN, AND SIN WHEN IT IS FULLY GROWN BRINGS FORTH DEATH.

2 Likes

Re: How My Uncle Destroyed His Family! by Nobody: 2:46pm On Jan 02, 2020
lifenajeje:
What year did your uncle and his wife die because people with AIDS got better once they commence medication ..

happened in my area too. The man was a chronic womaniser and a landlord. Oloshos too used to rent his house. He died around 2002. His wife died 6 months later. Same aids. If not for yahoo his first son ventured into. The children for no survive o. His house was taken over by relatives. I visited my dad this holiday i pass through the house. Their graves still dey side by side

6 Likes

Re: How My Uncle Destroyed His Family! by explosiveskull(m): 2:46pm On Jan 02, 2020
sosospence:
Also uniform men.
it's a lie, it is the individuals personality and choice to indulge in sexual immorality not the profession.
Re: How My Uncle Destroyed His Family! by Biglittlelois(f): 2:46pm On Jan 02, 2020
Shibaraba:

So sorry for you. Bye

Sorry for yourself Dude.

1 Like

Re: How My Uncle Destroyed His Family! by Albinoworwor: 2:46pm On Jan 02, 2020
Ignorance!!!!!!The silent killer
Re: How My Uncle Destroyed His Family! by oloriLFC(f): 2:47pm On Jan 02, 2020
lefulefu:
dem go don enter street
e fit no be. 8 years ago, a neighbor of ours died, then the wife moved out with her children. 6months later, we heard that his wife too died leaving behind 4children aged 9, 8, 5 and 1(three boys, a girl). Since then, we could only pray the children were fine wherever they were cos we didn't know where any of their family lived. Fast forward to last November, my sister who had always been searching for them on Facebook eventually got the older boy(now 17 years), she had to describe all she thought the boy could remember before he was able to recollect. She got to know that they had been with their grandmom at Abeokuta since. My sis got his phone number, We were all happy to hear from him and his siblings (the baby girl, now 9) didn't know any of us. Dad has gone to visit them and they are coming to spend the long vac in dad's house. My son and nephew are on their way as I type to visit them and give them a gift from the family. I'm happy they are not on the streets

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: How My Uncle Destroyed His Family! by Dinho20(m): 2:47pm On Jan 02, 2020
BECAREFUL WHO COMES CLOSER TO YOU;
MANY PEOPLE HAVE SLEPT WITH AN AGENT OF DARKNESS WITHOUT KNOWING IT.
MANY PEOPLE HAVE HAD INTIMACY WITH A DEMON WITHOUT KNOWING IT.

WHO IS COMING CLOSER TO YOU.
IT'S NOW LEFT FOR YOU TO ANSWER.
BE CAREFUL.
NOT ALL THAT GLITTER IS GOLD.
DON'T FALL A VICTIM...!!!

5 Likes

Re: How My Uncle Destroyed His Family! by Originalsly: 2:48pm On Jan 02, 2020
Hmmm.... but you are also one that abandoned the entire family in their darkest hours. It's a shame for you to have no clue where they are and be now asking about them to offer help..Are you sure you want to help them... or ehmmmm.......??

@ topic... some men do sleep around a while lot and never contract HIV... while some men and women just happen to step out once and ehmmm.... hit the jackpot.

2 Likes

Re: How My Uncle Destroyed His Family! by vincentjk(m): 2:48pm On Jan 02, 2020
Biglittlelois:

What is the correlation? Did Eve sleep with the serpent undecided

Women must be women. Little sweet talks from a redpilled guy is enough to get Biglittlelois laid

You agree?
Re: How My Uncle Destroyed His Family! by arent88(m): 2:49pm On Jan 02, 2020
Biglittlelois:

How convenient of you to add the last sentence to be perceived as unbiased and logical, when we can all see right through the bullshit, this is 2020, cleanse your soul of women hate.
don't mind him, he seems confused.
Re: How My Uncle Destroyed His Family! by olabrinks(f): 2:50pm On Jan 02, 2020
HIV is so much more common than people think. My uncle( mums brother) has hiv from sleeping around, very irresponsible. When you marry, please stick to your wife. The consequences are always very detrimental.

15 Likes

Re: How My Uncle Destroyed His Family! by Nobody: 2:50pm On Jan 02, 2020
oloriLFC:
e fit no be. 8 years ago, a neighbor of ours died, then the wife moved out with her children. 6months later, we heard that his wife too died leaving behind 4children aged 9, 8, 5 and 1(three boys, a girl). Since then, we could only pray the children were fine wherever they were cos we didn't know where any of their family lived. Fast forward to last November, my sister who had always been searching for them on Facebook eventually got the older boy(now 17 years), she had to describe all she thought the boy could remember before he was able to recollect. She got to know that they had been with their grandmom at Abeokuta since. My sis got his phone number, We were all happy to hear from him and his siblings (the baby girl, now 9) didn't know any of us. Dad has gone to visit them and they are coming to spend the long vac in dad's house. My son and nephew are on their way as I type to visit them and give them a gift from the family. I'm happy they are not on the streets
aghh thank God they didnt get influenced by the streets and being involved with bad gangs.sometimes the irresponsiblity behaviour of men can lead to the total destruction of their family.

7 Likes

Re: How My Uncle Destroyed His Family! by Dinho20(m): 2:50pm On Jan 02, 2020
IF YOU ARE MARRIED,
DO THE HONORABLE;
THINK MARRIED, ACT MARRIED AND BEHAVE MARRIED.

8 Likes

Re: How My Uncle Destroyed His Family! by Telemon(m): 2:51pm On Jan 02, 2020
LilMissFavvy:
A man who infects his wife with HIV deserves a bullet in his head, very simple. Only foolish women stay in marriage with such men. What happened to using condoms with the prostitutes or being faithful to wife....
funny.Some1 sentence to death already?
Re: How My Uncle Destroyed His Family! by madgoat(m): 2:51pm On Jan 02, 2020
lalanice:
This is a sad everyday story. I know children who have been orphaned by such, only they were already old and fending for themselves before their father killed their mother with AIDS and I have heard lots of stories like these cry

This is why I can never support cheating or hide a cheating man. The whole family will know since your selfish desires are now more important than what's good for your family

Continue deceiving urself. grin Every man cheats. Even your husband/BF cheats on you except you want to be in denial. The smart ones dont get caught and wont get any diseases and will never do anything suspicious. So mind ur business if u see a cheating man because ur own is cheating on u right under ur nose except u want to deceive urself or pretend he is righteous grin grin

2 Likes

Re: How My Uncle Destroyed His Family! by Biglittlelois(f): 2:51pm On Jan 02, 2020
vincentjk:

Women must be women. Little sweet talks from a redpilled guy is enough to get Biglittlelois laid

You agree?

Are you normal or sleep deprived? Did you forget your brain in 2019? Be guided.

2 Likes

Re: How My Uncle Destroyed His Family! by Dinho20(m): 2:51pm On Jan 02, 2020
MOST MARRIAGE PROBLEMS ARE CAUSED BY SPOUSES WHO CONTINUE TO THINK, ACT AND BEHAVE LIKE THEY ARE SINGLE, EVEN WHEN THEY ARE MARRIED.

7 Likes

Re: How My Uncle Destroyed His Family! by Nobody: 2:51pm On Jan 02, 2020
olabrinks:
HIV is so much more common than people think. My uncle has hiv from sleeping around, very irresponsible. When you marry, please stick to your wife. The consequences are always very detrimental.
and while u stick to ur wife also pray ur wife sticks with u cos the issue of exs and facebook hookups is a clear and present danger cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: How My Uncle Destroyed His Family! by oloriLFC(f): 2:52pm On Jan 02, 2020
lefulefu:
aghh thank God they didnt get influenced by the streets and being involved with bad gangs.sometimes the irresponsiblity behaviour of men can lead to the total destruction of their family.
sure. That one too was a chronic womanizer but he took care of his wife and kids. I guess the woman(who wasn't working) couldn't get over him
Re: How My Uncle Destroyed His Family! by Nobody: 2:54pm On Jan 02, 2020
oloriLFC:
sure. That one too was a chronic womanizer but he took care of his wife and kids. I guess the woman(who wasn't working) couldn't get over him
when a man spends a lot of money and flaunts it...women go surround am nau..who no wan chop cheesy cheesy cheesy and when u a chronic womaniser u tend to spend a lot of money.anyway its a miracle he was able to take care of his family while he was womanising cos most men find it difficult to look after their family when they flirt around.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How My Uncle Destroyed His Family! by olabrinks(f): 2:55pm On Jan 02, 2020
True.
lefulefu:
and while u stick to ur wife also pray ur wife sticks with u cos the issue of exs and facebook hookups is a clear and present danger cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: How My Uncle Destroyed His Family! by Biglittlelois(f): 2:56pm On Jan 02, 2020
madgoat:

Continue deceiving urself. grin Every man cheats. Even your husband/BF cheats on you except you want to be in denial. The smart ones dont get caught and wont get any diseases and will never do anything suspicious. So mind ur business if u see a cheating man because ur own is cheating on u right under ur nose except u want to deceive urself or pretend he is righteous grin grin

How an individual, in this new year, decade and century, still think every man in the whole world cheats, is mind boggling, what may be the cause, is it the back ground, upbringing, or a state of mind and mental capacity, I wonder.

7 Likes

Re: How My Uncle Destroyed His Family! by GreenArrow1(m): 2:57pm On Jan 02, 2020
Kirinwa:
This is a true life story.

My Uncle was a trailer driver and often drives loads from one location to another. This often leaves him at the mercy of cold and very soon, he resorted to sleeping with women of easy virtues.

Whenever he comes home, his wife would perform her duties without knowing he was unfaithful. They had children. Soon enough my uncle was diagnosed with AIDS and later on died. Unfortunately, his wife also was infected, she ran to relatives but most abandoned her, some showed sympathy but the stigma and segregation was obvious.

Few years later, she too died leaving behind children. Many a time I wonder what became of the children. Are they still alive? I pray each day that God would bless me so I can search for them and perhaps bring relief to them.

Yeah, stories like these abound in our society. My aunt was lucky that the moment the husband died of an illness similar to HIV (The man refused to get tested), my mom and her other siblings took up the responsibility and put her on ARVs. Almost 20 years gone and she's doing just fine. Has grandkids now sef.
Ignorance and living in denial really killed a lot of people especially back then.

11 Likes

Re: How My Uncle Destroyed His Family! by gotnel: 2:57pm On Jan 02, 2020
Happy new year to all nairalanders.
This story is very torching. However, the man was just relieving himself of stress. Only doing it carelessly.

The woman was also playing her role as a dutiful wife.
There are many ways to get relief without troubles of infection.
And where infections is detected, prompt treatment is the only option.
Naturally, man is polygamous and it remains like that till eternity.
Re: How My Uncle Destroyed His Family! by nedekid: 2:58pm On Jan 02, 2020
YelloweWest:

A guy visited my family on the 2th Christmas morning, he ate stayed with us all day. We all knew he had HIV. We severely advised him to stick with the retroviral drugs and even gave him an NGO that supply the drugs for free!

But he was blinded by ignorance insisting that a Hausa herbalist had given him bottles of concoction that would cure the disease.

Long story short, the next day 26th morning HE WAS DEAD!

We would later discover that he had long abandoned the crucial retroviral drugs and was on the useless herbalist concoction.

He was a chronic womanizer even with the disease, I can only imagine how man he passed it on to... cry

This is why I insist, check your partners phone! Sniff around if your suspicion is risen! If they are completely honest they'd have NOTHING TO HIDE! If you find out your partner is cheating, confront them immediately! Insist on tests be carried out before you resume sexual activity if you choose to forgive.
Na wah
Re: How My Uncle Destroyed His Family! by sosospence(m): 3:02pm On Jan 02, 2020
explosiveskull:

it's a lie, it is the individuals personality and choice to indulge in sexual immorality not the profession.
The nature of their postings creates that chance,but self discipline is the antidote.

1 Like

Re: How My Uncle Destroyed His Family! by sosospence(m): 3:06pm On Jan 02, 2020
olabrinks:
HIV is so much more common than people think. My uncle( mums brother) has hiv from sleeping around, very irresponsible. [/b]When you marry, please stick to your wife[b]. The consequences are always very detrimental.
Even when not married.
Re: How My Uncle Destroyed His Family! by Ebenezar2020(m): 3:06pm On Jan 02, 2020
GrammarNazi1:
ode the English isn't that bad na
Re: How My Uncle Destroyed His Family! by Ebenezar2020(m): 3:07pm On Jan 02, 2020
GrammarNazi1:

the English isn't that bad oga.
your signature too also contains an error.
check well
Re: How My Uncle Destroyed His Family! by freeze001(f): 3:09pm On Jan 02, 2020
Is that why the man will also lose every sense of self-preservation and at fail to least use protection if he cannot resolve possible knacking issues with his wife at home? Must he now die the death the wretched through HIV infection that can be completely prevented/avoided? Say dem no knack am well for house no be beta excuse to kill himself and him wife with HIV and then leave children to suffer.

Shibaraba:
Service your husband well... Nack am better punna. He will never look outside. The punna go dey haunt am.

But no, they believe they're in "husband house" and forget some things. Like a very good bang.

Although some men are just plain he goats

1 Like

Re: How My Uncle Destroyed His Family! by explosiveskull(m): 3:10pm On Jan 02, 2020
sosospence:
The nature of their postings creates that chance,but self discipline is the antidote.
now, you've said it well, self discipline.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

When Did You Decide That The Relationship Was Over? / Wedding Photos Of The Young Nigerian Guy And His Older American Wife / Why I Personally Avoid Girls On Low Cut

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.