Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,984 members, 7,828,485 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 10:25 AM

How My Uncle Destroyed His Family! - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How My Uncle Destroyed His Family! (57359 Views)

Lady Cries As Man Introduces Her To His Family, Ends Up Marrying Another Lady / Ladies, Can You Marry A Guy That Still Lives With His Family? / Man In Tears After His Girlfriend Destroyed His $3m Bugatti For Cheating On Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How My Uncle Destroyed His Family! by babablogger: 2:28pm On Jan 02, 2020
Maybe he contacted if from hair clipper not sex.

Cause Nigerians and jumping in conclusions

5 Likes

Re: How My Uncle Destroyed His Family! by Ramanto(m): 2:28pm On Jan 02, 2020
This story is simple, yet very saddening
Re: How My Uncle Destroyed His Family! by xcelentattitude(m): 2:29pm On Jan 02, 2020
This is rather insensitive of you OP. You don't know if the children are alive? Instead of you to look for the children and think of a way to help them by contributing your own quota as little as it might be, you brought the story to nairaland.

What is now the moral of this story?

5 Likes

Re: How My Uncle Destroyed His Family! by Biglittlelois(f): 2:30pm On Jan 02, 2020
vincentjk:
That hole has done more harm than good nowadays

And the man diick hopping about, what good has he done? Did the hole contact the disease on its own undecided

7 Likes

Re: How My Uncle Destroyed His Family! by klever18(m): 2:30pm On Jan 02, 2020
WTF? reading this post with my mom and we are already in tears

1 Like

Re: How My Uncle Destroyed His Family! by salt1: 2:31pm On Jan 02, 2020
Will some men hear?
They will argue that they were created polygamous and must kill themselves and others to prove the point

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: How My Uncle Destroyed His Family! by Biglittlelois(f): 2:32pm On Jan 02, 2020
Shibaraba:
Service your husband well... Nack am better punna. He will never look outside. The punna go dey haunt am.

But no, they believe they're in "husband house" and forget some things. Like a very good bang.

Although some men are just plain he goats

And the blame game continues, how is his diick hopping the wife's fault? Did you not see where his job requires him to always be on the road? SMH!!!

6 Likes

Re: How My Uncle Destroyed His Family! by salt1: 2:33pm On Jan 02, 2020
xcelentattitude:
This is rather insensitive of you OP. You don't know if the children are alive? Instead of you to look for the children and think of a way to help them by contributing your own quota as little as it might be, you brought the story to nairaland.

The moral is be faithful to your spouse. Is that difficult to grab?

14 Likes

Re: How My Uncle Destroyed His Family! by Nobody: 2:33pm On Jan 02, 2020
frozen70:

One stupid man mistake in marriage can create problems for his entire family

One stupid woman mistake creates problems for her alone

Why are you talking like you're 5.

Haven't you heard of same story but in this case the woman infected the husband.

1 Like

Re: How My Uncle Destroyed His Family! by miclil: 2:33pm On Jan 02, 2020
Sometimes children are just helpless in war there no absolute nothing about
Re: How My Uncle Destroyed His Family! by grandstar(m): 2:33pm On Jan 02, 2020
Kirinwa:
This is a true life story.

My Uncle was a trailer driver and often drives loads from one location to another. This often leaves him at the mercy of cold and very soon, he resorted to sleeping with women of easy virtues.

Whenever he comes home, his wife would perform her duties without knowing he was unfaithful. They had children. Soon enough my uncle was diagnosed with AIDS and later on died. Unfortunately, his wife also was infected, she ran to relatives but most abandoned her, some showed sympathy but the stigma and segregation was obvious.

Few years later, she too died leaving behind children. Many a time I wonder what became of the children. Are they still alive? I pray each day that God would bless me so I can search for them and perhaps bring relief to them.

I hope you find them

I've lost a relation to AIDS. His wife too died and the grandma of the kids was saddled with the job of taking care of 2 of the kids but received some financial assistance from her children (siblings of the deceased based in the United States.

The 2 boys are now in the States. Their aunt living there chose to adopt them and bring over. The American embassy sent staff to their partly completed and poorly furnished dwelling in Ondo town to ascertain the veracity of her claims. They were satisfied. The rest is history.

19 Likes

Re: How My Uncle Destroyed His Family! by Biglittlelois(f): 2:34pm On Jan 02, 2020
lifenajeje:
What year did your uncle and his wife die because people with AIDS got better once they commence medication ..

Exactly, commence medication, how many people commence medication before they realise they have AIDS?

1 Like

Re: How My Uncle Destroyed His Family! by Nobody: 2:34pm On Jan 02, 2020
Biglittlelois:

And the blame game continues, how is his diick hopping the wife's fault? Did you not see where his job requires him to always be on the road? SMH!!!
Drink water. It's 2020. Read my last sentence
Re: How My Uncle Destroyed His Family! by explosiveskull(m): 2:35pm On Jan 02, 2020
we are humans and yes we err and fall to temptation but we should always and at all points make no rooms to make these sinful mistakes, we should never make efforts to conceive them either. the sin of immorality should be one of the deadly mistakes the married folks should be cautious of, once you are married be stuck to your wife, never make room for any competition of another woman in your heart, never humiliate your wife, best her cos if you do so, you gradually lose your respect for her, there is something that drew you to her, always nourish whatsoever it is and remember that sacred vow you took in the church or court and even in your heart never break it and you'll see how fruitful and fulfilled your life will be.

2 Likes

Re: How My Uncle Destroyed His Family! by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 2:35pm On Jan 02, 2020
omokoginimi:
If your uncle had known, he would have only hoed the one farm he owned. It’s such a shame
He watered too many gardens than was required

1 Like

Re: How My Uncle Destroyed His Family! by Mile18(m): 2:36pm On Jan 02, 2020
there is a reward for everything you do,as for the woman its quite unfortunate.

1 Like

Re: How My Uncle Destroyed His Family! by darkCoal: 2:36pm On Jan 02, 2020
Kirinwa:
This is a true life story.

My Uncle was a trailer driver and often drives loads from one location to another. This often leaves him at the mercy of cold and very soon, he resorted to sleeping with women of easy virtues.

Whenever he comes home, his wife would perform her duties without knowing he was unfaithful. They had children. Soon enough my uncle was diagnosed with AIDS and later on died. Unfortunately, his wife also was infected, she ran to relatives but most abandoned her, some showed sympathy but the stigma and segregation was obvious.

Few years later, she too died leaving behind children. Many a time I wonder what became of the children. Are they still alive? I pray each day that God would bless me so I can search for them and perhaps bring relief to them.

Money is not everything. Keeping in touch and encouraging them will bring them some comfort and relief

7 Likes

Re: How My Uncle Destroyed His Family! by Nobody: 2:37pm On Jan 02, 2020
How are we sure she wasn't the one that infected him from sleeping with neighbors and pastors while he was gone? Always blaming the man.

3 Likes

Re: How My Uncle Destroyed His Family! by midnighter(f): 2:37pm On Jan 02, 2020
I think people should buy some HIV testing gear and test their spouses when they are sleeping to avoid dying over the idiots mistake

9 Likes

Re: How My Uncle Destroyed His Family! by Biglittlelois(f): 2:40pm On Jan 02, 2020
Shibaraba:

Drink water. It's 2020. Read my last sentence

How convenient of you to add the last sentence to be perceived as unbiased and logical, when we can all see right through the bullshit, this is 2020, cleanse your soul of women hate.

9 Likes

Re: How My Uncle Destroyed His Family! by Nobody: 2:41pm On Jan 02, 2020
frozen70:

Foolish quote for 2020. Una don start

1 Like

Re: How My Uncle Destroyed His Family! by sosospence(m): 2:42pm On Jan 02, 2020
lefulefu:
its very hard to see [/b]a truck driver[b] wey no dey sleep around with different women while on the job.this is why majority of them no matter the money they earn they are always broke and cant send to their family cos they spend majority of their money on drinks and women of easy virtue.
Also uniform men.

1 Like

Re: How My Uncle Destroyed His Family! by kingreign(m): 2:42pm On Jan 02, 2020
frozen70:

How foolish and stupid of you to comment without thinking?

1 Like

Re: How My Uncle Destroyed His Family! by Biglittlelois(f): 2:43pm On Jan 02, 2020
xcelentattitude:

You don't see the moral of this straight forward story? Are you for real? Lol.

6 Likes

Re: How My Uncle Destroyed His Family! by ezugegere(m): 2:43pm On Jan 02, 2020
frozen70:

How? You mean a woman cannot infect her husband?
Re: How My Uncle Destroyed His Family! by vincentjk(m): 2:43pm On Jan 02, 2020
Biglittlelois:

And the man diick hopping about, what good has he done? Did the hole contact the disease on its own undecided

Ask Adam our granny why he was chased outta the paradise called Eden. Then I'll have an answer for you smiley
Re: How My Uncle Destroyed His Family! by BilltheDON(m): 2:44pm On Jan 02, 2020
Sad

Contact me for your plain and pattern materials, senator, brocade etc... Wholesales and retail. PAY ON DELIVERY
Re: How My Uncle Destroyed His Family! by explosiveskull(m): 2:44pm On Jan 02, 2020
Biglittlelois:

there shouldn't be any excuse for cheating whether you are on the road or on the mountain top, the holy matrimony should be kept sacred at all times, a man to only his wife and a woman to only her husband.

3 Likes

Re: How My Uncle Destroyed His Family! by Nobody: 2:45pm On Jan 02, 2020
Biglittlelois:

How convenient of you to add the last sentence to be perceived as unbiased and logical, when we can all see right through the bullshit, this is 2020, cleanse your soul of women hate.
So sorry for you. Bye
Re: How My Uncle Destroyed His Family! by Dinho20(m): 2:45pm On Jan 02, 2020
BE CAREFUL WHO IS SLEEPING WITH YOU: THE PERSON THAT IS HAVING SEX WITH YOU; DO YOU KNOW THAT PERSON VERY WELL? EVEN IF YOU KNOW THE PERSON PHYSICALLY; DO YOU KNOW THAT PERSON SPIRITUALLY?

BIBLE, ACCORDING TO HOSEA 4:6 SAYS, "MY PEOPLE ARE DESTROYED FOR LACK OF KNOWLEDGE." IF YOU HAVE SEX WITH SOMEONE WHO HAS A SATANIC MARK, YOU ARE FINISHED/DOOMED, YOU HAVE NOT ONLY BEEN DEFILED BOTH PHYSICALLY AND SPIRITUALLY, YOU HAVE ALSO BEEN CONTAMINATED WITH DEVILISH AND DEMONIC BADASS.

A WORD IS ENOUGH FOR THE WISE...!!!

6 Likes

Re: How My Uncle Destroyed His Family! by vincentjk(m): 2:46pm On Jan 02, 2020
midnighter:
I think people should buy some HIV testing gear and test their spouses when they are sleeping to avoid dying over the idiots mistake

When sleeping at midnights right? Your name used to puzzle me until now smiley

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

When Did You Decide That The Relationship Was Over? / Wedding Photos Of The Young Nigerian Guy And His Older American Wife / Why I Personally Avoid Girls On Low Cut

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.