Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,315 members, 7,811,941 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:16 AM

My Girlfrnd Refused To Invite Or Want To See Me During Her Birthday Party - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfrnd Refused To Invite Or Want To See Me During Her Birthday Party (2825 Views)

Help!! My girlfrnd is about to break my heart.. Wat do i do? / My Girlfrnd Abandon Me. Should I Kill Myself?? / My Girlfrnd Nd Dis Her Attitude What Should I Do? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Girlfrnd Refused To Invite Or Want To See Me During Her Birthday Party by 190: 1:05am On Dec 06, 2010
170:

190 baba, it seems we would have to close registration in to 190's family/membership house cos people joins d house without informing us.

Seriously im tired

They think house of 190 and 170 Nah election

they wanna bust into the house and steal Ballot boxes away

Infact NO MORE REGISTRATION we need no more fans!! angry angry angry

Enuf is Enuf, who is this 175 sef!! angry angry angry
Re: My Girlfrnd Refused To Invite Or Want To See Me During Her Birthday Party by 190: 1:10am On Dec 06, 2010
excoba101:

You are not the provider of the birthday materials. Another guy(s) sponsored her birthday and you have no right to come and make noises and claim of her royal self on that day where there will be bigger boys.

Mostly Yahoo Yahoo boys driving [size=18pt]190[/size] benz  grin

Guy shouldn't worry about these stuffs. Follow a girl with Dsame hand she bring. If she is a snake, yu sef become a snake. Don't get angry or pissed, it's just a game.

Are you purposely trying to get me pissed!!

is 190 the only car in the wide world!! angry angry angry
Re: My Girlfrnd Refused To Invite Or Want To See Me During Her Birthday Party by MrsEve2(f): 1:13am On Dec 06, 2010
She is not that into you,
Re: My Girlfrnd Refused To Invite Or Want To See Me During Her Birthday Party by 175(m): 4:47am On Dec 06, 2010
@ All tanx. I just got a reliable intel on dis party. My broda's gf who stays wit him just confided in me dat its goin 2b an all girl party (ladies only) and moreover dat she aint d only one celebratin dat day. She n one of her frnd's wil b markin it 2geda. But am not stil okay wit dat. D poser now is this (ladies only party) stuff. Is she not into sista sista tin or bisexual? Cos on one or two occasion i ve had reason 2 suspect her bn bisexual. Besides my bro is not yet aware of d party cos he's not in town rite now.
Re: My Girlfrnd Refused To Invite Or Want To See Me During Her Birthday Party by stranger: 4:59am On Dec 06, 2010
175:

@ All tanx. I just got a reliable intel on dis party. My broda's gf who stays wit him just confided in me dat its goin 2b an all girl party (ladies only) and moreover dat she aint d only one celebratin dat day. She n one of her frnd's wil b markin it 2geda. But am not stil okay wit dat. D poser now is this (ladies only party) stuff. Is she not into sista sista tin or bisexual? Cos on one or two occasion i ve had reason 2 suspect her bn bisexual. Besides my bro is not yet aware of d party cos he's not in town rite now.

Spin it however you want
The truth is that you are no more on her rader.

More power to your left hand, abi na right dey do am for you?
Either ways, you gon be spending a lot of time getting to know the palms of your hands better.
Goodluck, bro!
Re: My Girlfrnd Refused To Invite Or Want To See Me During Her Birthday Party by Tinksh(f): 5:00am On Dec 06, 2010
Really?? You believe that story? Girls are funny!! You guys will believe anything.
Re: My Girlfrnd Refused To Invite Or Want To See Me During Her Birthday Party by 175(m): 9:43am On Dec 07, 2010
Tink_sh:

Really?? You believe that story? Girls are funny!! You guys will believe anything.
ofcourse not. But since am down her d pecking order she equally goes dwn my own order too. As long as we keep shining d congo witout recourse 2 due process am okay.
Re: My Girlfrnd Refused To Invite Or Want To See Me During Her Birthday Party by Tinksh(f): 10:08am On Dec 07, 2010
^^but why would you settle for that for yourself. Dont you deserve better than down some girls pecking order. You are a unique individual so why wouldnt you want more for yourself. Behave better and you will get better.
Re: My Girlfrnd Refused To Invite Or Want To See Me During Her Birthday Party by MMM2(m): 11:18am On Dec 07, 2010
kidnap ur GF dat day so dat both of u will n't rock de party.

(1) (2) (Reply)

What's The Hardest Part Of Being A Bachelor/spinster? / I Need Your Opinions Or Advise Please / Is It Wrong To Have Ur Wife's Unclad Pics Wth Pant And Bra As Ur Screensaver?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.