Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,516 members, 7,861,481 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 01:00 PM

A DIS-romantic letter to all the sisters.... - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A DIS-romantic letter to all the sisters.... (5404 Views)

Poll: How did you view the letter?

Inspired: 42% (8 votes)
Indifference: 57% (11 votes)
This poll has ended

Just For The Sisters In The House. / A Dis-romantic Letter To All The Brothers: / Will You Date Or Marry A Dis-abled Person? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A DIS-romantic letter to all the sisters.... by Nobody: 2:49pm On Dec 09, 2010
omo_to_dun said: Two people gave me life: my father and my mother. If your claim about intelligence and common sense is true, then why does the average woman lag behind the average man in the world? Also, why are women all over the world clamoring and fighting for equal rights? It would seem that a group with such talents should, necessarily, be on top, not below. Even God had no intention of creating women, until he saw that Adam was bored and lonely, then He created a human toy for him to play with, a human toy who will also give him children.

MY REPLY: [b]Your father CONTRIBUTED, your mother how ever risked her own life to push your sorry back side in the world. It was her bossom and arms you sought comfort and love from. It was she you ran to when as a toddler taking your first steps/ learning your first hard lessons in life by falling and getting a "booboo" and it was SHE who consoled you. The women who lag behind men CHOOSE to sweetie, remember a woman shaped the society and culture as it is she who raises the children.If you want to base your argument on a thousand plus year old story about Eve and Adam that is on you. I use common sense. I know that the story, like the bible was written in an area of the world and in a time when they were starting to learn the element and early foundations of law and order. It was a way to keep society structured. What better way to justify the mistreatment of women than create a story about her damning man and woman-kind? If anything I have gather that MEN are more likely to heed to temptation than women and are more than likely willing to coax a woman as a guinea pig:

Scenario: Woman and man commits murder, woman's reason: "he told me if I loved him I would go with him". Woman robs a bank for her boyfriend, her reason "he told me if I wanted to prove my love to him I'd do it!". Muslim woman straps a bomb to her body and blasts away herself and hundreds of others, why? she was told that by doing so she would please and be a bride of "THE MAN" that is Allah. Adamn = Man, Eve = Woman forbidden fruit = bad circumstances, the serpent = Man who spews out the words love, loyalty and prove it!

Women ALLOW men to feel the way that they do. In an infamous example a young Pakistani girl was stoned to death and it was women who were shouting obscenities at her! When a woman acts slutty it is other women who chastize and scorn her. When a woman is successful it is other women who bicker. So my point is these same women go home to their husbands and children and moan/groan setting the pace for the next generation. Son thinks "even my mom hates (insert bull crap here), daughter think "I am not to (insert mom's rage here) as a woman", and the husband - well with his pea brain there is no telling. I stress: women ALLOW, men falsely believe they are in power. This leads me to the other crap. . . [/b]

omo_to_dun said: Women love a man in control. There are more women in religions than men and  more women in most countries(even the USA) than men, yet, men are the leaders in, at least, 95 percent of these sectors. When you want a boyfriend, what kind do you want? One taller than you, isn't it? Because he has to look like your superior and lord, and not like your slave. Somehow, I doubt you have dated more shorter men than taller men.

MY REPLY: [b]SOME women love a man who is in control, however MATURED women love men who are MEN:

MEN = group of beings of the male homosapien species, who are mentally developed enough (with the proper amount of chromosomes cheesy) to take care of business. These men believe in "protecting womanhood and promoting manhood".

Manhood - the mentality of a sane and well esteemed man who lives and devotes his life to taking care of his responsibilites. These responsibilities are laying the foundation to care for and protect his family, meanwhile playing his role and understanding his niche in society as a guide and protector. He is the opposite of and not to be mistaken for the 'B.tch Nigga' - traditionally celebrated woman bully who only has strength for women but would faint at the challenge of a real man - or real woman.

Any man that I choose (note I CHOOSE) is none of your business but do know he won't be a punk. Any man with his eyes on me who plans to abuse me after having learned the lessons I learned, I guarantee will have to flee with his *bleep* sacks tucked behind his legs and howling like the dog he is. Trust me I'd go upside that head with the quickness. Besides the shorter the man the worse, they have to suffer what is called the Napoleon complex and trust me I am talking height but not the body you see, like you these men are COMING UP SHORT in more ways that one![/b]

omo_to_dun said: You women are complicit in putting yourselves in your current position. And honestly, it is not my problem. I am not a woman. So, are you done sucking the d*ck?

MY REPLY:If I were to discuss s*cking cork, which I wouldn't, it would be with someone whose penile area is well formed  wink

omo_to_dun said: By the way DarkSkin, I checked my previous posts because your id looked familiar, and I found out that you and I had a little argument some days ago. I am starting to like you. You are a good sport. Now, don't let me disturb you from practicing. Go make some man happy grin grin grin

MY REPLY: THE OBVIOUS. . .Special ed. has failed you I see.  cry
Re: A DIS-romantic letter to all the sisters.... by MrsEve2(f): 2:57pm On Dec 09, 2010
Come home Mz Dark come home! Where have you been sister?!!! (running and grabbing Mz Dark hugging the life outta her) cry

I so proud! grin
Re: A DIS-romantic letter to all the sisters.... by Nobody: 3:01pm On Dec 09, 2010
^^thats ok, he can eat a t.v. dinner tonight! btw NO s3x!  tongue

WE can deprive u guys of that into submission! Some superiority. Hmmmm.
Re: A DIS-romantic letter to all the sisters.... by MrsEve2(f): 3:05pm On Dec 09, 2010
MzDarkSkin:

^^thats ok, he can eat a t.v. dinner tonight! btw NO s3x!  tongue

WE can deprive u guys of that into submission! Some superiority. Hmmmm.

You know what I just thought of something, if THE WORLD OF WOMEN were to go on strike, I think the increase of MALE HOMOSEXUALITY will triple in numbers,

You know the men are famous for saying if I can't get it at home I can go out and get it, but if the women don't put out, WHO LEFT?  Hmmmmm lipsrsealed
Re: A DIS-romantic letter to all the sisters.... by Nobody: 3:07pm On Dec 09, 2010
Mrs, Eve:

You know what I just thought of something, if THE WORLD OF WOMEN were to go on strike, I think the increase of MALE HOMOSEXUALITY will triple in numbers,

You know the men are famous for saying if I can't get it at home I can go out and get it, but if the women don't put out, WHO LEFT?  Hmmmmm lipsrsealed

LMFAO! you know what recently in Cameroon the women did it. They were protesting the attitudes of men in one are and dreprived the men of sex for ONE MONTH! And guess what Cameroon has one fo Africa's highest homosexuality rates  lipsrsealed That just goes to show men are ball sacks with legs, ready to frig ANYTHING and we made the mistake as women by giving them any ratings!  angry
Re: A DIS-romantic letter to all the sisters.... by MrsEve2(f): 3:09pm On Dec 09, 2010
The strike would hurt the men more than the women. Polygamy was created specifically for the men and the women tolerates it at the time because lack of human rights. Now that have changed and women are making decisions for themselves rather then tolerating the bullcrap but we have came a long way remember women didn't have the right to vote in USA until 1920's!

I have asked men if there weren't any women left in the world, what do you think the world would become assuming the men can procreate on their own. They all responded we weren't be able to have sex and a mate.

All in the nutshell, in MOST SOCIETY women are viewed as sperm depository and societal slaves.
Re: A DIS-romantic letter to all the sisters.... by Nobody: 3:16pm On Dec 09, 2010
Umm Ms. Eve can a woman Penetrate animals? do you want me to show this mumu 190 articles of stories/incidents from the BC era to present day of international scandals regarding men who frig animals? I mean the proof is all around us! We can do with out. A man would beat his little friend within 30 minutes!  smiley
Re: A DIS-romantic letter to all the sisters.... by 190: 3:17pm On Dec 09, 2010
MzDarkSkin:

Umm Ms. Eve can a woman Penetrate animals? do you want me to show this mumu 190 articles of stories/incidents from the BC era to present day of international scandals regarding men who frig animals? I mean the proof is all around us! We can do with out. A man would beat his little friend within 30 minutes!  smiley

Honey u certainly didnt call me that!! angry angry
Re: A DIS-romantic letter to all the sisters.... by Nobody: 3:19pm On Dec 09, 2010
no I didn't call ME that I called 190 THAT!  angry angry angry angry

I am sure u are mad @ me but U dissed me! I am a woman, I will fire back!
Re: A DIS-romantic letter to all the sisters.... by MrsEve2(f): 3:59pm On Dec 09, 2010
Excuse me sister, (according to the penile carriers, I am unintelligent) Let me dummy down my responses before the gorillas awakes to their bananas. I am using too much complex words, let me use some pidgins,

I dey na wa wahala abeg jor o!
Re: A DIS-romantic letter to all the sisters.... by MrsEve2(f): 4:26pm On Dec 09, 2010
kokoye:

^^

still not disappointed actually.

How many have you seen . . is that what your man has been telling you . .wait a min, how did he know??

Actually the sisters been telling me how disappointed they are in the lack of endowment.  However, I do believe there are a few out there that are endowed.  My husband is more concern about the handling of his uhmmm friend.  Why are you calling my husband, "my man"?

Gucci shoes are ugly!  tongue
Re: A DIS-romantic letter to all the sisters.... by kokoye(m): 4:37pm On Dec 09, 2010
^^^

cheesy

livedit, you see why I call her crazy now?? livedit thinks we not cool

is your husband not your man 
Re: A DIS-romantic letter to all the sisters.... by MrsEve2(f): 5:32pm On Dec 09, 2010
kokoye:

^^^

cheesy

livedit, you see why I call her crazy now?? livedit thinks we not cool

is your husband not your man 

In USA, a man is usually a man who is not married to the woman but in relationship with the woman. Yeah we cool!

Ms Dark! I am boring and square! embarassed tongue
Re: A DIS-romantic letter to all the sisters.... by Nobody: 9:34pm On Dec 09, 2010
o: @DarkCunt

Hmmmmm. That's funny, tu madre no esta aqui pendejo   tongue

o: It is not a requirement that you write in immaculate English;

OH goody!  cheesy

o: however, you must be able to communicate your thoughts and opinions. Unfortunately, as seen from your inane and insensible comments, you lack the capability to do this.

Really? i AM pretty sure I did, it seems everyone else agrees. I find it funny though not surprising you don't. But you know how the short bus riders are. undecided

o: I understand that Mrs.Eve is a slave, hence, she neither cannot speak proper English nor write it. I am guessing that you are not a slave, that your ancestors were born free, and that you have access to a quality education. If yes, why are you this unimaginably and irrevocably dumb?

Ok Ms. Eve doesn't have chains, she's not speaking an African dialect or referring to some white man as "massa", and I don't see any "niggers for sale" signs around her neck. Nope! No slave to me! grin No I am not a slave but I am proud to be a descendant of some, their sacrifices gave way to my and Ms. Eve's access to education. With our edu. combined with normal brain development which you lack we are proudly here and owe it to them. Dumb? Says the person who was so "owned" he had to come up with a paragraph of insults because he lacked a decent response to the issue at hand. We won, you failed.

o: If no, then no further comments.

You didn't say anything to begin with so be on your way!
Re: A DIS-romantic letter to all the sisters.... by 190: 9:39pm On Dec 09, 2010
^^

So this my crackhead honey is still here!!

I so much Love her~
Re: A DIS-romantic letter to all the sisters.... by Nobody: 9:42pm On Dec 09, 2010
^^you want to be insulted again? angry angry
Re: A DIS-romantic letter to all the sisters.... by 190: 9:48pm On Dec 09, 2010
^^
Bring it on honey!! kiss kiss kiss
Have you told me you love me today!! angry angry
Re: A DIS-romantic letter to all the sisters.... by Nobody: 9:51pm On Dec 09, 2010
^^sharrap dia angry

No, I haven't and I'm not! **sticks out tongue tongue and runs away**
Re: A DIS-romantic letter to all the sisters.... by 190: 10:02pm On Dec 09, 2010
omo_to_dun:

@ DarkCunt

It is not a requirement that you write in immaculate English; however, you must be able to communicate your thoughts and opinions. Unfortunately, as seen from your inane and insensible comments, you lack the capability to do this. I understand that Mrs.Eve is a slave, hence, she neither cannot speak proper English nor write it. I am guessing that you are not a slave, that your ancestors were born free, and that you have access to a quality education. If yes, why are you this unimaginably and irrevocably dumb?

If no, then no further comments.

@Eve

A Slave-African-American who cannot write. Whao, isn't that a surprise?

As always ms.eve thread has caused problems again!!
Re: A DIS-romantic letter to all the sisters.... by Nobody: 10:08pm On Dec 09, 2010
Exactly @ Racheal but what can you expect from a frustrated virgin? tongue

Pretty sad you stood up for me and not SOMEBODY angry
Re: A DIS-romantic letter to all the sisters.... by Nobody: 10:24pm On Dec 09, 2010
^^crawl back under the ***** from which you came tongue
Re: A DIS-romantic letter to all the sisters.... by MrsEve2(f): 10:59pm On Dec 09, 2010
MzDarkSkin:

o: @DarkCunt

Hmmmmm. That's funny, tu madre no esta aqui pendejo   tongue

o: It is not a requirement that you write in immaculate English;

OH goody!  cheesy

o: however, you must be able to communicate your thoughts and opinions. Unfortunately, as seen from your inane and insensible comments, you lack the capability to do this.

Really? i AM pretty sure I did, it seems everyone else agrees. I find it funny though not surprising you don't. But you know how the short bus riders are. undecided

o: I understand that Mrs.Eve is a slave, hence, she neither cannot speak proper English nor write it. I am guessing that you are not a slave, that your ancestors were born free, and that you have access to a quality education. If yes, why are you this unimaginably and irrevocably dumb?

Ok Ms. Eve doesn't have chains, she's not speaking an African dialect or referring to some white man as "massa", and I don't see any "niggers for sale" signs around her neck. Nope! No slave to me! grin No I am not a slave but I am proud to be a descendant of some, their sacrifices gave way to my and Ms. Eve's access to education. With our edu. combined with normal brain development which you lack we are proudly here and owe it to them. Dumb? Says the person who was so "owned" he had to come up with a paragraph of insults because he lacked a decent response to the issue at hand. We won, you failed.

o: If no, then no further comments.

You didn't say anything to begin with so be on your way!

Mz Dark,

You have to understand not everyone given the same equal education as the "white" folks or whatever thta mean undecided so to feel superior for the lower caste a few commas and periods are thrown to feel adequately competent.

The requirements in ANY ACCREDITED universities or colleges are ADVANCED ENGLISH and Comprehension capabilities is a must. If you can not form a proper sentence in an academic setting you will not pass the associate level of course you know that.

However, this boy assumed because he borrowed his adopted brother's books and read a few chapters that he is "doing" something. A person with such educational accomplishments will not need to seek nor advertise "intellectual potential" it will however illustrated visually and without cues.

It important to not feed into those with shaking self esteems and pliable cognitive ability for you will be wasting your time.

Now back to the thread at hand,

How are you sisters doing? Feeling good? Having a great day? I hope so! cheesy
Re: A DIS-romantic letter to all the sisters.... by star4(f): 11:34pm On Dec 09, 2010
@ Mrs.Eve original post,  Nice one  wink smiley kiss
Re: A DIS-romantic letter to all the sisters.... by MrsEve2(f): 5:40am On Dec 10, 2010
tpia1:

http://www.gazette.net/stories/12082010/silvnew203916_32554.php

you'll soon know what's up.

That a nice article Tpia! Nice read!
Re: A DIS-romantic letter to all the sisters.... by tpia1: 3:14pm On Dec 10, 2010
^^yes, very interesting.

human trafficking has reached astounding levels now, in this century.
Re: A DIS-romantic letter to all the sisters.... by tpia1: 3:18pm On Dec 10, 2010
@ topic

thread was cleaned up i see.

i still dont get what the uproar was about?

why were people taking it so personal?

there are countless threads insulting women of all persuasions, with emphasis on nigerian women right down to their womanliness which we are told is uglier and stinkier than other countries' own, and i didnt see this level of antagonism. Never mind the fact that the posters and thread starters of such topics all entered this world through that stinky corridor.
Re: A DIS-romantic letter to all the sisters.... by stranger: 3:39pm On Dec 10, 2010
tpia1:

@ topic
thread was cleaned up i see.
i still dont get what the uproar was about?
why were people taking it so personal?
there are countless threads insulting women of all persuasions, with emphasis on nigerian women right down to their womanliness which we are told is uglier and stinkier than other countries' own, and i didnt see this level of antagonism. Never mind the fact that the posters and thread starters of such topics all entered this world through that stinky corridor.

Unfortunately

that is why I am marrying a white chic so that my child can enter the world throug a cleaner corridor.

White power! White power!! White power!!!
Re: A DIS-romantic letter to all the sisters.... by tpia1: 3:41pm On Dec 10, 2010
^^let me repost

Never mind the fact that the posters and thread starters of such topics all entered this world through that stinky corridor.

your dna, your karma, who you are is in that stinky womanliness.

if you like, curse yourself.

i guess you're being forced to type.
Re: A DIS-romantic letter to all the sisters.... by stranger: 3:43pm On Dec 10, 2010
tpia1:

^^let me repost

your dna, your karma, who you are is in that stinky womanliness.

if you like, curse yourself.

i guess you're being forced to type.

What do you mean?
Re: A DIS-romantic letter to all the sisters.... by Nobody: 3:44pm On Dec 10, 2010
@tpia the posts that were deleted were the most postive and I am very digusted by it.
Its not so much the woman bashing that upset me you know. He insulted myself and Ms. Eve for being descendants of slaves. But who ever "cleaned up" this thread for what ever reason or agenda still taught me a lesson, if it can be avoided, then stay away from confrontation. smiley
Re: A DIS-romantic letter to all the sisters.... by MrsEve2(f): 3:45pm On Dec 10, 2010
Oh my!  Yall musta been brawling for the moderators to clean up the threads!  

Well, Tpia, I didn't see why the letter caused the boys to cry wolf and the letter basically telling women to wise up or ship out,

But sadly comprehension skills can't be bought!  Sighs!

I guess the slave thingie got too PERSONAL, maybe?  undecided
Re: A DIS-romantic letter to all the sisters.... by jaybee3(m): 3:47pm On Dec 10, 2010
I cleaned the thread and i apologise if i mistakenly deleted posts embedded with rich reasoning and counter arguments.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

*12 Signs Your Falling In Love* / Sexiest Woman Kim Kardashian Goes Nude From Head To Toe / What has the Romance Section taught you?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.