Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,445 members, 7,861,281 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 08:48 AM

A DIS-romantic letter to all the sisters.... - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A DIS-romantic letter to all the sisters.... (5402 Views)

Poll: How did you view the letter?

Inspired: 42% (8 votes)
Indifference: 57% (11 votes)
This poll has ended

Just For The Sisters In The House. / A Dis-romantic Letter To All The Brothers: / Will You Date Or Marry A Dis-abled Person? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A DIS-romantic letter to all the sisters.... by tpia1: 3:50pm On Dec 10, 2010
MzDarkSkin:

@tpia the posts that were deleted were the most postive and I am very digusted by it.
Its not so much the woman bashing that upset me you know. He insulted myself and Ms. Eve for being descendants of slaves. But who ever "cleaned up" this thread for what ever reason or agenda still taught me a lesson, if it can be avoided, then stay away from confrontation. smiley

^^ he didnt need to say that, moreso the thread isnt even a male bashing thread hence my surprise at the level of animosity.

confrontation isnt always avoidable but certain things are flashpoints and didnt need to be brought up in this particular context.

if he posted the comment on one of the numerous AA vs CA threads where everyone is cursing each other out, that's different.

slavery wasnt limited to the western world anyway- quite a lot of africans are also descended from slaves who werent shipped overseas.
Re: A DIS-romantic letter to all the sisters.... by MrsCork1: 3:51pm On Dec 10, 2010
Jaybee. hello sir!! We cool!
Re: A DIS-romantic letter to all the sisters.... by stranger: 3:51pm On Dec 10, 2010
jay bee:

I cleaned the thread and i apologise if i mistakenly deleted posts embedded with rich reasoning and counter arguments.

No worries

You could not have done better

Remember.   .   .  comprehension skills? I don't blame you, when you have all sorts of people as mods.
Re: A DIS-romantic letter to all the sisters.... by jaybee3(m): 3:54pm On Dec 10, 2010
Mr $ Cork:

Jaybee. hello sir!! We cool!
Yeah we kool so please stay on topic

stranger:

No worries

You could not have done better

Remember. . . comprehension skills? I don't blame you, when you have all sorts of people as mods.

This i don't get but it's all coolio still grin
Re: A DIS-romantic letter to all the sisters.... by MrsEve2(f): 4:09pm On Dec 10, 2010
jay bee:

I cleaned the thread and i apologise if i mistakenly deleted posts embedded with rich reasoning and counter arguments.

It okay, you don't like me noways, cry
Re: A DIS-romantic letter to all the sisters.... by jaybee3(m): 4:13pm On Dec 10, 2010
Mrs, Eve:

It okay, you don't like me noways, cry
You sure abt dat? angry
Re: A DIS-romantic letter to all the sisters.... by MrsEve2(f): 4:18pm On Dec 10, 2010
MzDarkSkin:

@tpia the posts that were deleted were the most postive and I am very digusted by it.
Its not so much the woman bashing that upset me you know. He insulted myself and Ms. Eve for being descendants of slaves. But who ever "cleaned up" this thread for what ever reason or agenda still taught me a lesson, if it can be avoided, then stay away from confrontation. smiley

Hey Mz Dark!

I wasn't offended by the nigga calling me a descendent of slaves for I am proud to be a FREE BLACK WOMAN who can chooses her own destiny, is not bound to mysognistic laws other countries placed on women treating them like second class citizen.  I am a FREE BLACK WOMAN WHO HAVE NOT ONE ONE, NOT TWO, BUT THREE DEGREES all in higher education institution.  I am not ashamed of being a FREE BLACK WOMAN who can vote, own properties, and complain without getting stone in the COUNTRY I WAS BORN IN. 

Let them call you a descendent of a slave because THEY WANT WHAT YOU HAVE, FREEDOM without corruption and if there are corruption, YOU CAN GET A FAIRER trial and justice.  Even those that calls you descendent of a slave is telling you GOT IT MADE AND EASIER,

One thing I can say for certainty, the VERY SAME SLAVES that were traded worked and fought so that people that look like you and me can have the freedom to be black and prosperous we once were. You know we had a thriving black nation before the cave vultures crusaded against us and divided us by infiltrating, THE OLDEST MILITIA TRICK in the book, DIVIDE AND CONQUER,

So again, don't be offended and flaunt being a FREE BLACK WOMAN,
Re: A DIS-romantic letter to all the sisters.... by MrsEve2(f): 4:21pm On Dec 10, 2010
tpia1:

^^ he didnt need to say that, moreso the thread isnt even a male bashing thread hence my surprise at the level of animosity.

confrontation isnt always avoidable but certain things are flashpoints and didnt need to be brought up in this particular context.

if he posted the comment on one of the numerous AA vs CA threads where everyone is cursing each other out, that's different.

slavery wasnt limited to the western world anyway- quite a lot of africans are also descended from slaves who werent shipped overseas.

Tpia,

I have learned in my stay in Nairaland, if a person DOESN'T LIKE YOU then any thread you post regardless if it positive or negative, THEY WILL SPEND THEIR FREE TIME letting you know that they do not like you instead of having an intellectual debate which some lack the skills, they do what they can to derail the thread,

Which sad when the person is old enough to be your great grand father or mother acting younger than you! undecided
Re: A DIS-romantic letter to all the sisters.... by kanmi22(f): 4:36pm On Dec 10, 2010
For the first time in history, i actually read d whole thred, LOL

Okay, what else can i say? i think i kinda agree with mrsEVE  overrall but unfortunately i am not that of a strong woman yet (i wish i was)! i think we all choose to be in what relationship or mariage we are cuz my parents always tell me "its not by force".

I am one of the woman out there that believes a man is more superior than a woman regardless of his status (rich, poor, tall, short, whit, black) i care less of those features. My man is one of the typical AFRICAN man that regardless of the situation, he is the man and deserves more d respect.

i would have love to join MrsEVE but if i wanna keep my man, joor i cant cuz i know i am out the next day, the problem is not that i cant live life w/o him but i have chosen to be with the right man (which he is).

Overrall, i am jealous of mzdarkskin and mseve contribution and strong stand and i wish i could join the line, but hey i cant.

Omotodun try too but hahahah the ladies rule that poo! Niggas sowwy! joor o!

And by d way my fiance is not tall and i still c him as d MAN. Short niggas are good, maybe u should try one, lol
Re: A DIS-romantic letter to all the sisters.... by Nobody: 4:54pm On Dec 10, 2010
;d mr cork and 190? you guys are my heroes,
Re: A DIS-romantic letter to all the sisters.... by MrsEve2(f): 5:06pm On Dec 10, 2010
kanmi22:

For the first time in history, i actually read d whole thred, LOL

Okay, what else can i say? i think i kinda agree with mrsEVE  overrall but unfortunately i am not that of a strong woman yet (i wish i was)! i think we all choose to be in what relationship or mariage we are cuz my parents always tell me "its not by force".

I am one of the woman out there that believes a man is more superior than a woman regardless of his status (rich, poor, tall, short, whit, black) i care less of those features. My man is one of the typical AFRICAN man that regardless of the situation, he is the man and deserves more d respect.

i would have love to join MrsEVE but if i wanna keep my man, joor i cant cuz i know i am out the next day, the problem is not that i cant live life w/o him but i have chosen to be with the right man (which he is).

Overrall, i am jealous of mzdarkskin and mseve contribution and strong stand and i wish i could join the line, but hey i cant.

Omotodun try too but hahahah the ladies rule that poo! Niggas sowwy! joor o!

And by d way my fiance is not tall and i still c him as d MAN. Short niggas are good, maybe u should try one, lol

Hey Kanmi!

Glad you actually read the entire thread! I be guilty of that too! I just don't read random gibberish for I don't even listen to random gibberish. Sometimes a thread be meaty and I will actually read the entire thread but so far it been a few. Sad.

I understand that you can't live without your man most women can't which is sad because women will put up with anything just to say they have a man. But, don't get it twisted because if you have a good man and he is treating you like a Queen why would you leave? The letter was better letting women who are running behind a nigga that don't want them or respect them. Women who sleeping with husbands that are not theirs and thinking they are "better" than the wife. To me in hindsight thinking like a man, ALL PUSSY IS THE SAME only the different is the stench.

I am married to an African man and he is the typical African man, but he also respect me as a woman and I respect him as a man. We do not have issues because we know our boundaries and stances. If you do not have respect or understanding NO MARRIAGES or RELATIONSHIPS will survive.

There is nothing wrong with be strong and married or dating! It about knowing your worth and knowing that you deserve. Nothing less! smiley
Re: A DIS-romantic letter to all the sisters.... by xspirit(m): 5:07pm On Dec 10, 2010
[size=28pt][color=#000099]ms. eve no let iyatrustee read this thread oh because if she read this thread and later no gree for me then second world war go happen again between me and u.gaskia i don talk finish unless u go leave u man give me that special saop wey u dey givam[/color[/size]]
Re: A DIS-romantic letter to all the sisters.... by 190: 5:10pm On Dec 10, 2010
^^

DEATH, grin grin grin grin

PLEASE TELL HER

SPREAD THE WORD

SHES OUT TO DESTROY HOMES!! grin grin
Re: A DIS-romantic letter to all the sisters.... by MrsEve2(f): 5:12pm On Dec 10, 2010
190:

^^

DEATH, grin grin grin grin

PLEASE TELL HER

SPREAD THE WORD

SHES OUT TO DESTROY HOMES!! grin grin

I see the hitman didn't catch the furries! I am going to call the Better Business Bureau! This shit got to stop! shocked
Re: A DIS-romantic letter to all the sisters.... by kanmi22(f): 5:15pm On Dec 10, 2010
Mrs, Eve:

I see the hitman didn't catch the furries! I am going to call the Better Business Bureau! This poo got to stop! shocked

190-, I think u got issues with mzeve o but i dnt think she is doing d wrong thing, she is just who she is, na wa o
Re: A DIS-romantic letter to all the sisters.... by 190: 5:18pm On Dec 10, 2010
Mrs, Eve:

I see the hitman didn't catch the furries! I am going to call the Better Business Bureau! This poo got to stop! shocked

Go and brush your teeth before you talk 2 me, angry angry

then go and bath the kids and feed them

else they shook that your BIG yash with FORK angry

for refusing to give them early morning coco-pops
Re: A DIS-romantic letter to all the sisters.... by MrsEve2(f): 5:22pm On Dec 10, 2010
Mrs, Eve:

Tpia,

I have learned in my stay in Nairaland, if a person DOESN'T LIKE YOU then any thread you post regardless if it positive or negative, THEY WILL SPEND THEIR FREE TIME letting you know that they do not like you instead of having an intellectual debate which some lack the skills, they do what they can to derail the thread,

Which sad when the person is old enough to be your great grand father or mother acting younger than you! undecided

Kamni read this thread and you will understand why 190 and the likes of him do what they do,
Re: A DIS-romantic letter to all the sisters.... by MrsEve2(f): 5:25pm On Dec 10, 2010
190:

[s]Go and brush your teeth before you talk 2 me[/s], angry angry You not even worth a spit! Happy to oblige!

then go and bath the kids and feed them Not yet, but coming soon, look out for the announcement!

else they shook that your BIG yash with FORK angry

for refusing to give them early morning coco-pops

That cute, unfortunately you will never see it. wink
Re: A DIS-romantic letter to all the sisters.... by xspirit(m): 5:27pm On Dec 10, 2010
[size=18pt]mz eve why u will u say i don't like u am in love already with u only if u will leave ur man and join me [size=28pt]my dickson the great is 16 inches [/size] bet u husband can't match dat[/size]
Re: A DIS-romantic letter to all the sisters.... by MrsEve2(f): 5:29pm On Dec 10, 2010
xspirit:

[size=18pt]mz eve why u will u say i don't like u am in love already with u only if u will leave your man and join me [size=28pt]my dickson the great is 16 inches [/size] bet u husband can't match dat[/size]

Neither do you! I will never leave my husband, you might as well hang that up! That black stallion ain't going no where but in the nice warm cozy stable. tongue embarassed wink
Re: A DIS-romantic letter to all the sisters.... by 190: 5:31pm On Dec 10, 2010
^^

Does firey crouch fall in love as well

Spirit leave her she aint worth the tyme!!

shes out to destroy people's homes

too bad Nigerian women are wiser

They have left her 2 her FOOLISHNESS FATE
Re: A DIS-romantic letter to all the sisters.... by tpia1: 6:19pm On Dec 10, 2010
^^so your nasty attitude and bad belle isnt what will destroy your home?
Re: A DIS-romantic letter to all the sisters.... by whitelexi(m): 6:45pm On Dec 10, 2010
190:

^^

Does firey crouch fall in love as well

Spirit leave her she aint worth the tyme!!

shes out to destroy people's homes

too bad Nigerian women are wiser

They have left her 2 her FOOLISHNESS FATE

Couldn't agree more. . . Encouraging "no sex tonight " does not give u any form of control, and neither does it increase homosexuality. . . It certainly breaks homes cos them streets be filled with Hot men looking for women to cheat with or rape!

Watch ya tongue lady! angry
Re: A DIS-romantic letter to all the sisters.... by 190: 7:34pm On Dec 10, 2010
tpia1:

^^so your nasty attitude and bad belle isnt what will destroy your home?

Hurls my left slippers towards tpia1 forehead!! angry angry
Re: A DIS-romantic letter to all the sisters.... by tpia1: 7:37pm On Dec 10, 2010
whitelexi:

Couldn't agree more. . . Encouraging "no sex tonight " does not give u any form of control, and neither does it increase homosexuality. . . It certainly breaks homes cos them streets be filled with Hot men looking for women to cheat with or despoil!

do the crime, do the time.

win-win or lose-lose whichever way you want to look at it.
Re: A DIS-romantic letter to all the sisters.... by 190: 7:40pm On Dec 10, 2010
whitelexi:

Couldn't agree more. . .  Encouraging "no sex tonight " does not give u any form of control, and neither does it increase homosexuality. . .  It certainly breaks homes cos them streets be filled with Hot men looking for women to cheat with or despoil!

Watch ya tongue lady! angry

Too bad thats what she does to her husband,

The guy is just smiling

Till he gets his papers first before she would know his true colours,

Then its mr cock and her husband that would be in beer parlour looking @ women's azz!! angry angry

she thinks all women are like her,

A woman is a woman no matter where she finds herself,the speech she gives,the amount of money she has

even if shes a president,An ambassador or a Thief, She is A WOMAN, nothing changes that,

So all these epistle Ms.Firey crouch queen TATAFO eve is talking about is plain STORY!! angry angry
angry angry

[s]Im expecting her 2 attack me back with her sharp tounge,
women like her hardly talk in reality,[/s]
Re: A DIS-romantic letter to all the sisters.... by tpia1: 7:42pm On Dec 10, 2010
^^at least she has a husband.

do you have a wife?

yes or no.
Re: A DIS-romantic letter to all the sisters.... by 190: 7:42pm On Dec 10, 2010
^^

and who are you to me!!!

Re: A DIS-romantic letter to all the sisters.... by Nobody: 9:03pm On Dec 10, 2010
smh
Re: A DIS-romantic letter to all the sisters.... by 190: 9:11pm On Dec 10, 2010
^^

Orisisiri is here again~ grin grin grin
Re: A DIS-romantic letter to all the sisters.... by Nobody: 9:12pm On Dec 10, 2010
190:

^^

Orisisiri is here again~ grin grin grin

What the heck is orisirisi?

Btw quit gaying around with your font color grin
Re: A DIS-romantic letter to all the sisters.... by 190: 9:15pm On Dec 10, 2010
REALITY101:

What the heck is orisirisi?

Btw quit gaying around with your font color grin

Orisisisi means You chop you clean mouth, grin grin grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

The Truth About Women / Funny 10 Cool ways Tø Împr€ss A Gîrl / 18 Bad Ways To Seduce Your Husband

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.