Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,462 members, 7,861,332 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 10:01 AM

A DIS-romantic letter to all the sisters.... - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A DIS-romantic letter to all the sisters.... (5403 Views)

Poll: How did you view the letter?

Inspired: 42% (8 votes)
Indifference: 57% (11 votes)
This poll has ended

Just For The Sisters In The House. / A Dis-romantic Letter To All The Brothers: / Will You Date Or Marry A Dis-abled Person? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A DIS-romantic letter to all the sisters.... by Nobody: 9:19pm On Dec 10, 2010
lol your a mess bro
Re: A DIS-romantic letter to all the sisters.... by MrsEve2(f): 9:20pm On Dec 10, 2010
190:

Too bad thats what she does to her husband,

The guy is just smiling

Till he gets his papers first before she would know his true colours,

Then its mr cock and her husband that would be in beer parlour looking @ women's azz!! angry angry

she thinks all women are like her,

A woman is a woman no matter where she finds herself,the speech she gives,the amount of money she has

even if shes a president,An ambassador or a Thief, She is A WOMAN, nothing changes that,

So all these epistle Ms.Firey crouch queen TATAFO eve is talking about is plain STORY!! angry angry
angry angry

[s]Im expecting her 2 attack me back with her sharp tounge,
women like her hardly talk in reality,[/s]

Uhmm, It clear that you do not know how the American Government work so let me help you for I will start charging illiterates and retards.  If a person is either BORN IN AMERICA or NATURALIZED IN AMERICA, they are AMERICAN CITIZENS,

So, again why would an American citizen marry another American citizen for paper?   undecided  Unless they changed the law when I was sleep last night!  undecided

Is you mad cos you can't find an American or UK sucker to marry you for free?   cool I know why you went to London, pimping ain't easy huh?
Re: A DIS-romantic letter to all the sisters.... by 190: 9:28pm On Dec 10, 2010
pimping ain't easy huh
grin grin grin
That got me laffin,

ROTFLMFAO!! grin
Re: A DIS-romantic letter to all the sisters.... by tpia1: 10:09pm On Dec 10, 2010
190:

^^

and who are you to me!!!

stop fighting a woman as if you're fighting a man!!!!

very uncool. undecided

its your type that picks race should a man confront him. undecided
Re: A DIS-romantic letter to all the sisters.... by 190: 10:36pm On Dec 10, 2010
tpia1:

stop fighting a woman as if you're fighting a man!!!!

very uncool. undecided

its your type that picks race should a man confront him. undecided
grin  grin  grin  grin  grin
[size=20pt]
So far you are the only MAN i see i can fight!!

try me again and i would make sure you enter keke na pepe and come meet me in church!! >
[/size]sad angry

Re: A DIS-romantic letter to all the sisters.... by MrsEve2(f): 10:48pm On Dec 10, 2010
Oh my God Furry Az,

Did that woman just got out of the PUBLIC TRANSPORTATION BUS in her wedding dress? shocked That dress is too pretty to be riding around with a buncha of musty ole folks and snotty nosed boys!
Re: A DIS-romantic letter to all the sisters.... by 190: 11:03pm On Dec 10, 2010
[size=20pt]^^

EVERY BODY THAT IS QUEEN MS.EVE AKA FIREY CROUCH

COMING TO MEET ME @ CHERUBIUM AND SEPPAHIE CHURCH

OJOTA BEHIND JULIUS BERGER LAGOS,

reception is tomorrow: 12:00am

Venue: Bar beach,

come one come all,

RSVP (Rice stew very plenty)

190 weds ms.eve
[/size]

Re: A DIS-romantic letter to all the sisters.... by Mygoldie(f): 11:05pm On Dec 10, 2010
^^ what is on the menu please.cos thats my only concern. undecided
Re: A DIS-romantic letter to all the sisters.... by 190: 11:10pm On Dec 10, 2010
^^

carry yourself go kitchen

garri dey inside bag

groundnut dey inside plate~! angry angry angry

suger dey cupboard!! angry angry
Re: A DIS-romantic letter to all the sisters.... by Nobody: 11:21pm On Dec 10, 2010
Tpia I am not sking you, you were not online when did said those things, furthermore Ms Eve was there/is here to vouch for me. Secondly I am sure there are Africans living in Africa who are descendants of slaves but my ancestors were dealt with in brutal ways and stripped of all they had and knew so there is not justification for it and nothing comical about it, and when it comes to that issue I don't play around and I dont tolerate bias.

Ms Eve said:
Hey Mz Dark!

I wasn't offended by the nigga calling me a descendent of slaves for I am proud to be a FREE BLACK WOMAN who can chooses her own destiny, is not bound to mysognistic laws other countries placed on women treating them like second class citizen.  I am a FREE BLACK WOMAN WHO HAVE NOT ONE ONE, NOT TWO, BUT THREE DEGREES all in higher education institution.  I am not ashamed of being a FREE BLACK WOMAN who can vote, own properties, and complain without getting stone in the COUNTRY I WAS BORN IN. 

Let them call you a descendent of a slave because THEY WANT WHAT YOU HAVE, FREEDOM without corruption and if there are corruption, YOU CAN GET A FAIRER trial and justice.  Even those that calls you descendent of a slave is telling you GOT IT MADE AND EASIER,

One thing I can say for certainty, the VERY SAME SLAVES that were traded worked and fought so that people that look like you and me can have the freedom to be black and prosperous we once were.  You know we had a thriving black nation before the cave vultures crusaded against us and divided us by infiltrating, THE OLDEST MILITIA TRICK in the book, DIVIDE AND CONQUER,

So again, don't be offended and flaunt being a FREE BLACK WOMAN,

Hmmmm. I thought he never said that. . .
AMEN! *gives Ms.Eve a high-five! But I will say that is wasnt just whites who were involved, as evident in some NLders mentalities, it was blacks who captured and sold us. But I am not going to get into the debate the point is I respect you and bigs ups to YOU! Even if we are "slaves" we have nothing to feel shameful about!  wink As for your thread, there is nothing "man bashing" about it. Some people enjoy being outraged so much they argue without a basis for their argument or complaint, I say ignore them and stick to the issue @ hand!
Re: A DIS-romantic letter to all the sisters.... by 190: 11:24pm On Dec 10, 2010
**swallows**

Dats my gurl
Re: A DIS-romantic letter to all the sisters.... by Nobody: 11:33pm On Dec 10, 2010
omg! ^^ he's alive!
Re: A DIS-romantic letter to all the sisters.... by Chrisbenogor(m): 11:34pm On Dec 10, 2010
Where is the voting option for absolutely rubbish?
Re: A DIS-romantic letter to all the sisters.... by 190: 11:45pm On Dec 10, 2010
MzDarkSkin:

omg! ^^ he's alive!

i rove u kiss kiss
Re: A DIS-romantic letter to all the sisters.... by MrsEve2(f): 11:57pm On Dec 10, 2010
190:

i rove u kiss kiss

Awww damn! It FURRIES MATING SEASON, QUICK! CLOSE YOUR LEGS! AND TIGHTEN YOUR ANUS!
Re: A DIS-romantic letter to all the sisters.... by 190: 12:00am On Dec 11, 2010
Mrs, Eve:

Awww damn! It FURRIES MATING SEASON, QUICK! CLOSE YOUR LEGS! AND TIGHTEN YOUR ANUS!

DEATH,, grin grin grin

I give up,

This ms.eve IS CONFIRMED MENTALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL
Re: A DIS-romantic letter to all the sisters.... by Nobody: 12:46am On Dec 11, 2010
"tighten your anus"

DEEEEEEATH!

did she hurt my baby's feelings? come mere! undecided kiss awwe!

Ms. Eve you are being a meanie head! angry
Re: A DIS-romantic letter to all the sisters.... by InkedNerd(f): 1:26am On Dec 11, 2010
Is Mrs, Eve 'Queen Eve'?
Re: A DIS-romantic letter to all the sisters.... by MrsEve2(f): 1:43am On Dec 11, 2010
Heeey Inkie sis! I missed you! kiss
Re: A DIS-romantic letter to all the sisters.... by aminalib(f): 3:02am On Dec 11, 2010
mrs eve   queeneve please stop plagerising, i am sure u think everyone on here actually thinks you wrote that COPY AND PASTE MESS, hmm how many times now have i read that grin, anyways nice message, here is my cut and paste,

If a man wants you, nothing can keep him away.

If he doesn't want you, nothing can make him stay.

Stop making excuses for a man and his behavior.

Allow your intuition (or spirit) to save you from heartache.

Stop trying to change yourself for a relationship that's not meant to be.

Slower is better. Never live your life for a man before you find what makes you truly happy.

If a relationship ends because the man was not treating you as you deserve then heck no, you can't "be friends".

A friend wouldn't mistreat a friend.

Don't settle. If you feel like he is stringing you along, then he probably is.

Don't stay because you think "it will get better."

You'll be mad at yourself a year later for staying when things are not better.

The only person you can control in a relationship is you.

Avoid men who've got a bunch of children by a bunch of different women.

He didn't marry them when he got them pregnant, why would he treat you any differently?

Always have your own set of friends separate from his.

Maintain boundaries in how a guy treats you. If something bothers you, speak up.

Never let a man know everything.* He will use it against you later.

You cannot change a man's behaviour.* Change comes from within.

Don't EVER make him feel he is more important than you are, even if he has more education or in a better job.

Do not make him into a quasi-god. He is a man, nothing more nothing less.

Never let a man define who you are.

Never borrow someone else's man.

If he cheated with you, he'll cheat on you.

A man will only treat you the way you ALLOW him to treat you.

All men are NOT dogs.

You should not be the one doing all the bending, compromise is two way street.

You need time to heal between relationships, there is nothing cute about baggage,

deal with your issues before pursuing a new relationship

You should never look for someone to COMPLETE you,

a relationship consists of two WHOLE individuals,

look for someone complimentary, not supplementary.

Dating is fun, even if he doesn't turn out to be Mr. Right.

Make him miss you sometimes, when a man always know where you are, and you're always readily available to him - he takes it for granted.

Never move into his mother's house. Never co-sign for a man.

Share this with other women and men (just so they know), You'll make someone smile, another rethink her choices, and another woman prepare.

They say it takes a minute to find a special person, an hour to appreciate them, a day to love them and

an entire lifetime to forget them
Re: A DIS-romantic letter to all the sisters.... by Mygoldie(f): 2:07pm On Dec 11, 2010
190:

^^

carry yourself go kitchen

garri dey inside bag

groundnut dey inside plate~! angry angry angry

suger dey cupboard!! angry angry

so you couldn't even afford RSVP, ''rice stew very plenty'' its a sh itty world innit? embarassed embarassed
Re: A DIS-romantic letter to all the sisters.... by Nobody: 2:51pm On Dec 11, 2010
Ms. Eve I re-read what you wrote and each time I do, I feel much better. Big up yourself for posting that.
Re: A DIS-romantic letter to all the sisters.... by MrsEve2(f): 2:56pm On Dec 11, 2010
MzDarkSkin:

Ms. Eve I re-read what you wrote and each time I do, I feel much better. Big up yourself for posting that.

Awww sissy! No problem! It should give you courage to know that you can be strong and deserve the very best!

LOL@Mygoldie! Why do men think Rice stew at a wedding is ROMANTIC? shocked
Re: A DIS-romantic letter to all the sisters.... by 190: 10:29pm On Dec 11, 2010
RSVP

Rice stew very plenty!!

Not for the weak heart!!
Re: A DIS-romantic letter to all the sisters.... by tpia1: 9:12am On Jan 09, 2011
Phate07:

^^ Am liking this guy, he's speaking my mind. cool

This a man's world, period. Even the word 'wo-man' is gotten from 'man'. But some women are now really proving to be man's woe. angry

Thats why i prefer the Arab world, where women are not even seen not to talk of heard. angry

move there.

and dont come back.
Re: A DIS-romantic letter to all the sisters.... by Youngpo413: 6:44am On Dec 28, 2014
Eyah:
It feels so good to read post like this. Mrs. Eve, thanks for sharing this. smiley
bullsh!t

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

To Maintain Your Virginity In Campus Is A Great Achievement. / This Wedding Pictures Are Raising Some Dust On D Net / (URGENT !!!) 10 Shocking Foods To Avoid Before Having Sex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.