Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,919 members, 7,835,070 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:02 AM

FG, South-West Governors Agree To Formalise Amotekun - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FG, South-West Governors Agree To Formalise Amotekun (52855 Views)

FG, South East Leaders Reiterate Commitment To Unity, Stability Of Nigeria / Governors Agree On 14-Day National COVID-19 Lockdown / Xenophobia: Saraki Reacts, Tells FG, South African Govt What To Do (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FG, South-West Governors Agree To Formalise Amotekun by souljaslim(m): 7:14pm On Jan 23, 2020
DonFreshmoney:
We the people from the yeast are very dismayed that thos Amotekun is taking off... we wanted this useless operation to be scrapped. Infact on Monday we are going to protest and demand the cancellation of this nonsense except they also proscribe ipob as legal.

Na everyday you na dey protest o....
Re: FG, South-West Governors Agree To Formalise Amotekun by Corrections: 7:15pm On Jan 23, 2020
hmm!!
Re: FG, South-West Governors Agree To Formalise Amotekun by darediamond(m): 7:15pm On Jan 23, 2020
krize:
I'm 100% sure that Sharia will last last become a serious issue in all northern states because core northern states will want to also unionize and formalize Sharia Police and force other states in the north to follow suite...then the country will be ready for a full time war�
#RamblingsOfSK
#HighLife
All I am seeing is Ethnic Cleansing!
Re: FG, South-West Governors Agree To Formalise Amotekun by Benwallt(m): 7:16pm On Jan 23, 2020
And this was achieved with any lost of live n looting of shops. No pandemonium. Good precedence for every tribe in Nigeria

2 Likes

Re: FG, South-West Governors Agree To Formalise Amotekun by Nobody: 7:19pm On Jan 23, 2020
eventlamp:
Watch and see how the hypocrites that speak from two sides of their mouth would start applauding the FG now.
What you fail to understand is that their resilience will make it easier for other regions to create theirs without much brouhaha.
Re: FG, South-West Governors Agree To Formalise Amotekun by olamakinde(m): 7:20pm On Jan 23, 2020
DonFreshmoney:
We the people from the yeast are very dismayed that thos Amotekun is taking off... we wanted this useless operation to be scrapped. Infact on Monday we are going to protest and demand the cancellation of this nonsense except they also proscribe ipob as legal.

go and drink sniper
Re: FG, South-West Governors Agree To Formalise Amotekun by contigiency(m): 7:20pm On Jan 23, 2020
That's a welcome development. Whatever that is worth doing is worth doing well.
Re: FG, South-West Governors Agree To Formalise Amotekun by LegendHero(m): 7:20pm On Jan 23, 2020
payperpost:

he should pay attention to his dead political career , we are both Nigerians and I did my own part in raising alarm , the public outcries did the job, you should look for other means to justify your pay, don't come and claim the glory for anyone, All the governors made this happened! Soyinka, Femi, Adebanjo , Afenifere , Iba Gani Adams the Are Ona Kakanfo and myself

I laughed my ass off.

You mean Tinubu is paying me for defending him? Nawa o!

The names you mentioned are all Yorubas and they all did their own part and we appreciate everyone.

8 Likes

Re: FG, South-West Governors Agree To Formalise Amotekun by atiku4President(m): 7:20pm On Jan 23, 2020
Olominira:
Finally, a win for all Nigerians living in SW
Trust them at your risk. Ask Fowler and Oyo-Ita. They cabals will definitely take their pound of flesh later.
Re: FG, South-West Governors Agree To Formalise Amotekun by Opotoyi901(m): 7:21pm On Jan 23, 2020
Today many nairaland terrorists will not sleep grin grin eg
Osayefo98 Hillsong34 Conner44

2 Likes

Re: FG, South-West Governors Agree To Formalise Amotekun by crownwealth: 7:22pm On Jan 23, 2020
Neoteny:

Ooh we're shaking in fear.

Our automatic assault rifles are no match for a few dane guns and charms.

Re: FG, South-West Governors Agree To Formalise Amotekun by Nobody: 7:22pm On Jan 23, 2020
skukimania:

There is really no need for this. Those your brothers from the "yeast" as you have called the Easterners have all been in support of Amotekun.
So, what's with the name-calling again?

Ebenezar2020 has finally realized the dangers of sai dullardism grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: FG, South-West Governors Agree To Formalise Amotekun by darediamond(m): 7:23pm On Jan 23, 2020
LegendHero:

This is not a matter of academic practice, we are taking about weight in words here.

Yorubas have a proverb that says “Aje ke lana, omo ku loni” (The witch cried yesterday, and the child died today).

Tinubu spoke Yesterday to Malami and the SW governor, and he told both of them the right way to go about this.

A meeting happened today between Osinbajo, SW governors, and Malami. They solved their differences and the FG supported Amotekun today.

could you at least give Asiwaju the adulation he deserves!!

Before Tinubu speaks, actions to legalized AMOTEKUN is already underway

Tinubu is not in anyway SOUTH-WEST LEADER! Oyo State is an Example of what I have just said.

If not for G.S.M (Govenor Seyi Ma...), AMOTEKUN would have not come alive.

5 Likes

Re: FG, South-West Governors Agree To Formalise Amotekun by Nobody: 7:24pm On Jan 23, 2020
LegendHero:

I laughed my ass off.

The names you mentioned are all Yorubas and they all did their own part and we appreciate everyone.

now you are making sense, I like you.
Re: FG, South-West Governors Agree To Formalise Amotekun by Opeyemi4real(m): 7:24pm On Jan 23, 2020
LegendHero:

In life, action speaks louder than noise.

Some elders have been shouting for several weeks without proffering solutions to Amotekun just for media gratification.

Asiwaju spoke yesterday, told both side what need to be done, SW governors and Malami met today, and they figured everything out.
. Your head is paining you

1 Like

Re: FG, South-West Governors Agree To Formalise Amotekun by ENEMYOFGOD6: 7:26pm On Jan 23, 2020
good development. I hope they can be able to closed down terrorist like, IPOB,BOKO HALAM AND FULANI HERDSMEN ?
Re: FG, South-West Governors Agree To Formalise Amotekun by Keemsleek005(m): 7:27pm On Jan 23, 2020
LegendHero:

In life, action speaks louder than noise.

Some elders have been shouting for several weeks without proffering solutions to Amotekun just for media gratification.

Asiwaju spoke yesterday, told both side what need to be done, SW governors and Malami met today, and they figured everything out.

Esp those old men calling themselves Afenefere, they should close there eyes in shame. My own his the mind the kind of recruitment they just no recruit all those agbero opc that wi start misbehaving. I keep my finger cross.

2 Likes

Re: FG, South-West Governors Agree To Formalise Amotekun by Nobody: 7:29pm On Jan 23, 2020
Kenny4lyfe:

Intervene... did he? Jagaban threw a leg-over on the matter and this one is saying "intervene"
sad angry

He actually pointed out that both sides were wrong in their approach and called for dialogue and today both sides yielded to the advice...go and read his statement again.

5 Likes

Re: FG, South-West Governors Agree To Formalise Amotekun by DEROX: 7:31pm On Jan 23, 2020
Yee ipopigs go consume snipper die today hope those saying amotekun is a terrorist group like ipob can now stfu sw no be your mate

5 Likes

Re: FG, South-West Governors Agree To Formalise Amotekun by LegendHero(m): 7:31pm On Jan 23, 2020
Keemsleek005:

Esp those old men calling themselves Afenefere, they should close there eyes in shame. My own his the mind the kind of recruitment they just no recruit all those agbero opc that wi start misbehaving. I keep my finger cross.

Lol. Some people call them Afenifebis!

You’re right tho. The governors have to be diligent enough in controlling the Amotekun guys so that they won’t turn out to be another tyrants like the police.

They should make sure proper structure is put in place to guide them and have some disciplinarian committee to try anyone that goes against the rule setting up the network.

I can’t wait for them to start operation proper.

2 Likes

Re: FG, South-West Governors Agree To Formalise Amotekun by Kuginzi: 7:32pm On Jan 23, 2020
My blodas in yeast, I think Maazi Nnamdi Kanu is now in trouble.
The Amotekun guys can arrest him spiritually.

3 Likes

Re: FG, South-West Governors Agree To Formalise Amotekun by Sermwell(m): 7:34pm On Jan 23, 2020
Iamgrey5:
Finally

We have achieved what we want

Now I just want to know the details of the agreement.
are you sure you are not confuse?? you don't know the details of the agreement, and you said you have finally achieved what you want! smh
Re: FG, South-West Governors Agree To Formalise Amotekun by NGpatriot: 7:34pm On Jan 23, 2020
LegendHero:

I laughed my ass off.

His username/handle is sadly payperpost:

Sad irony on his part. grin grin
Re: FG, South-West Governors Agree To Formalise Amotekun by Sirseedorf(m): 7:35pm On Jan 23, 2020
Naso we see am

I'm proud of my ethnics, am proud to be a Yoruba.

Omo kaaro o'jire

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: FG, South-West Governors Agree To Formalise Amotekun by LegendHero(m): 7:36pm On Jan 23, 2020
NGpatriot:

His username/handle is sadly payperpost:

Sad irony on his part. grin grin

Lol. How could I have missed that.

I could have used that as a clap back to him.
Re: FG, South-West Governors Agree To Formalise Amotekun by DEROX: 7:37pm On Jan 23, 2020
okpalaAnambra:
Stupid nonsensical Afonja
dont Be pained you will get biafra in 30 yrs time

2 Likes

Re: FG, South-West Governors Agree To Formalise Amotekun by Snipper007: 7:37pm On Jan 23, 2020
Ebenezar2020:
I must earnestly commend the Yorubas for the spirit of zeal and unity amongst them.
Everything they initiate always culminate to success.
Yorubas believe in diplomacy and a civil strategy with a never-giving-up spirit to achieve their goals.
Amotekun is a success in the South West and it has come to stay.
Our brothers from the other region won't be Happy about this cos failure is their second name that's why they always envy Yorubas and call them Afonja. They believe in using lying propaganda, violence and hate speeches to agitate for their plans. That why they always end up failing and wailing.
Amotekun is here to stay.
immhotep jimyjames Lzaa greenback Gmbuharii blackking98

Only if your eyes can see beyond your myopic reasoning..... Now let me school you on something you were unable to see or notice and this thing is what makes those persons you call northerners Fulani abboki etc are ever cleaver than all your ancestors put together can ever be(no hrt feelings) but for the past few days did you notice the cooperation of the whole south and even the MB?
Did you notice the one voice too? Now that is what the North fears more than anything so for them not to allow that oneness they have to give you what you want BUT ON CONDITIONS in the name of framework, now I want you to ask yourself, what is that framework (conditions)?.Wetin even concern me?

1 Like

Re: FG, South-West Governors Agree To Formalise Amotekun by SpartanKing: 7:37pm On Jan 23, 2020
Olominira:
Finally, a win for all Nigerians living in SW
I hope, tribal sentiments will not ..............
Re: FG, South-West Governors Agree To Formalise Amotekun by DEROX: 7:39pm On Jan 23, 2020
Destroyerofyeeb:
Yorubas achieved amotekun without firing a single shot, who's the primitive one now? grin grin Clear road for amotekun
who gave you this great brain you burst me oo
Re: FG, South-West Governors Agree To Formalise Amotekun by Charly68: 7:40pm On Jan 23, 2020
We really need wisdom to solve our myriads of problems in the land ..thank God for south west Governors initiative..it will go a long way to stem down criminal activities in the zone ..Let others emulate with good conscience .

1 Like

Re: FG, South-West Governors Agree To Formalise Amotekun by Iamgrey5(m): 7:40pm On Jan 23, 2020
Sermwell:

are you sure you are not confuse?? you don't know the details of the agreement, and you said you have finally achieved what you want! smh
What we want is the survival of Amotekun

But we want to know at what cost!

Hope you understand sir
Re: FG, South-West Governors Agree To Formalise Amotekun by Coldsteel(m): 7:42pm On Jan 23, 2020
SW are doing something to protect their people against these Fulani demons.
SE & SW are busy doing amebo and report analysts

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Bank Customers To Present Tax Card From Next Month / Reno Omokri: Hold Peter Obi Responsible If Anything Happens To Me / Saraki Has Removed APC From His Official Twitter Handle(photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.