Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,747 members, 7,820,582 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:32 PM

15 year old Girl with a Boyfriend of 28? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 15 year old Girl with a Boyfriend of 28? (21380 Views)

Could I Be Wrong To Dump My Boyfriend Of 4 Years For A Lieutenant In The Army? / My Boyfriend Of Two Years Suddenly Says He's Not Ready / At What Age Should a Girl Have a Boyfriend? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 15 year old Girl with a Boyfriend of 28? by mamaput(f): 12:27am On Nov 04, 2006
A man of 28 should not say more than hello to my 15 year old daughter. talk less of dating her.
Not even if they are only holding hands.
Re: 15 year old Girl with a Boyfriend of 28? by Reverend(m): 2:57pm On Nov 06, 2006
Lucky Guy wink

Not sure how lucky the girl is though undecided
Re: 15 year old Girl with a Boyfriend of 28? by jaybaby(f): 7:14pm On Nov 07, 2006
Hmmmm TEACHER abia go
Re: 15 year old Girl with a Boyfriend of 28? by hotchic1(f): 6:43pm On Nov 23, 2006
Girl,though am not in a very good position to advice bt still got 2 post and say my mind,i think 28 yr old guy is too old 4 u.I must confess,am personnally in a relationship wit a guy who is 7yrs older dan me,and it still bothers me dat its kinda old 4 me bt i av a cool relationship wit him,even wot most matured ladies aint got,its ova a yr dat av been seein him but i still think 13 yrs is a lot,bt if u think he is still goin 2 respect u & wont alwez luk @ u as a young chap cos even though u still young,u still av 2 b respected & u think u've got d ryt feelings,den u can go ahead bt be careful,luv wit ur hart & play d game with ur brain,so dat wen u av d cause 2 hop out,u wont a lot 2 loose and d only thing u av lost 2 d relationship dat u cant get back is ur tym.Much luv babie,
Re: 15 year old Girl with a Boyfriend of 28? by abiodunade(m): 6:54pm On Nov 23, 2006
There is no crime to fall in love, but the only crime with your case is very simply, you are too young to involve in this kind of game that is meant for adult. I will advise you waits for the appropriate time to engage in this kind of game because even under the Nigeria constitution you are dem too young to be involved in a relationship. IT IS CAPITAL WRONG.
Re: 15 year old Girl with a Boyfriend of 28? by khuna(f): 8:59am On Nov 24, 2006
all ican say is that u are having a crush on this guy u are at that age where by your heart is easily manipulated so please wait for some maturity to get into you before u can take any step further

1 Like

Re: 15 year old Girl with a Boyfriend of 28? by kellorah: 11:40pm On Apr 29, 2007
@ topic: run O if u knw wot's best for u shocked
as for the guy, he's a PERV. angry
don't tell me it's LOVE angry
Re: 15 year old Girl with a Boyfriend of 28? by earthtones(f): 12:50am On Apr 30, 2007
PEDOPHILE, plain and simple! However, as one member stated, your studies should be your primary focus. my grandmother used to say, 2 B's don't mix, boys and books, your education in todays world will surely outlast a man!
Re: 15 year old Girl with a Boyfriend of 28? by Nobody: 11:59am On Apr 30, 2007
Are we still here discusing this topic?

The girl is now 17 while the dude is 30.

A lot can happen in two years. How can we know they haven't already consumed their love-story? cool
Re: 15 year old Girl with a Boyfriend of 28? by hype: 11:59am On Apr 30, 2007
Please funmi dont confuse love with lnfatuation. I think if the guy is truly in love with you he shouldn't advice u to head into a relationship at ur age talkless of him being the guy involved. If he loves you then he should give you time to develop mentally even if he thinks you are physically developed. Even me dat am 18 still feels am a child and cos of that am not thinking of heading into a relationship anytime soon. BE PATIENT GIRL DONT BE IN A HURRY!!!
Re: 15 year old Girl with a Boyfriend of 28? by degubi(m): 12:48pm On Apr 30, 2007
If u were my sister i would so flog u with koboko till u come to ur senses, do not try it, do not waste ur life over a man whose wave length is incompatile with urs. Go and do something with ur life, get a degree, build ur personality, mature in every aspect. Relationships are not fairy tales, it is hard work and u must be ready for it. A word is enough for the wise, but in ur case u have gotten a basket load of words. Those advocating for u not to indulge in this fantasy listen to them and go do something positive with ur life
Re: 15 year old Girl with a Boyfriend of 28? by moondust(m): 1:35pm On Apr 30, 2007
Have u finished school? have u started menstruating? and u're dating a man twice your age, I dey call ur mama now now and Police too
Re: 15 year old Girl with a Boyfriend of 28? by puker(m): 9:05pm On Apr 30, 2007
POLICEEEEEEE. shocked
Re: 15 year old Girl with a Boyfriend of 28? by dearstan(m): 8:39am On Jun 04, 2007
I once had a 15yr old girl head over heels in love with me. And i was like 8yrs older that her, although it was really tempting because i have to say i like em young. But at the end of the day my moral had the better side of me. I had to tell her how not possible it is and also remind her to face her studies. She got hurt but i guess she go don comot for her mood by now.
Re: 15 year old Girl with a Boyfriend of 28? by sopenz(m): 10:42am On Jun 04, 2007
i think dat u are just too young to be taling about love rather LUST
Re: 15 year old Girl with a Boyfriend of 28? by Roadblock: 5:35pm On Jun 04, 2007
Not just wrong, Very evil and that guy must be very wicked. For you what you need to do now is face your studies and forget about any relationship. The paramount thing to you now should be your studies and how to be a better person in life. That guy is almost old enough to be your father. You should also Tell your mum about that guy.
Re: 15 year old Girl with a Boyfriend of 28? by desodgi(m): 5:49pm On Jun 04, 2007
wow thats way too far, hanhan, 21yrs for her is still betta.28,ha her ****** most have bin operated on,
Re: 15 year old Girl with a Boyfriend of 28? by dietolive(m): 9:43pm On Jun 04, 2007
She is just a biatch who wants *****

And the 28 guy is a reaaal crook! cool
Re: 15 year old Girl with a Boyfriend of 28? by Chiori(m): 12:04am On Jul 26, 2007
No matter how anyone would try to color it, the guy is practising child abuse. And the babe, she is aborting her future.
Re: 15 year old Girl with a Boyfriend of 28? by jdizzy(m): 2:49am On Jul 26, 2007
The 28 yr old guy is a child molestor!
The 15 yr old girl is a mugu! What the hell does she know about love? Fuuk outtta here
Re: 15 year old Girl with a Boyfriend of 28? by Chiori(m): 2:55am On Jul 26, 2007
amen!
Re: 15 year old Girl with a Boyfriend of 28? by MILITIA(f): 3:01am On Jul 26, 2007
@Seun
Do you encourage self confessed minors to use your websites? angry  You are actually carrying out a conversation with this minor shocked Na wah oh!!!!

@Poster
Please you should not think of anything with a "penis" at 15!!!  You have all the time in the world for that!  Just get a "barbie doll" or "G.I. Jane" playmate ok kiss
Re: 15 year old Girl with a Boyfriend of 28? by OmoEko1(f): 3:29am On Jul 26, 2007
@topic

What the hell are you doing with a 28yrs man, ashewo angry. You have started thinking about peins at this age!!!! Rubbish shocked shocked.

You rotten slut, allowing a nasty old man to stick his thing into you, na wa 4 u oh, he will dump your ass like a piece of trash.
Re: 15 year old Girl with a Boyfriend of 28? by Chiori(m): 4:08am On Jul 26, 2007
Wait a minute! We may be getting this whole thing wrong. Read the first post, she only said that she is in love with the guy. She did not mention that the guy is dating her, or that he is sleeping or has slept with her. Maybe she is just putting us on the line. Damn! I hate it when people use my head to sip garri.
Re: 15 year old Girl with a Boyfriend of 28? by MILITIA(f): 4:19am On Jul 26, 2007
Chiori:

Wait a minute! We may be getting this whole thing wrong. Read the first post, she only said that she is in love with the guy. She did not mention that the guy is dating her, or that he is sleeping or has slept with her. Maybe she is just putting us on the line. Damn! I hate it when people use my head to sip garri.

We know! The guy may not even know she exists.  She probably has been spending too much time on Nairaland! This guy might be some guy from some "Big Brother" Africa she saw on DSTV!!!! grin Then, young lady---it is okay to dream!!! grin

Omo Eko:

@topic

What the hell are you doing with a 28yrs man, ashewo angry. You have started thinking about peins at this age!!!! Rubbish shocked shocked.

You rotten slut, allowing a nasty old man to stick his thing into you, na wa for you oh, he will dump your ass like a piece of trash.

@ Omo Eko 
Even where if I doubt that this is true, let us give here the benefit of the doubt that she is 15!  Someone might just be using us to fill this "teaser thread"!  She needs education!  You know when you were 15 now!  All hormonal without understanding what the heck was going on!  Pity her I beg! grin
Re: 15 year old Girl with a Boyfriend of 28? by sharpman1(m): 9:58am On Jul 26, 2007
All these small children.

i am sorry for you. by the time the guy finishes with you, you won't know what hit you.

better face your studies.

A word is enough for the wise (but i am not sure if you are)!
Re: 15 year old Girl with a Boyfriend of 28? by Mandora(f): 11:27am On Jul 26, 2007
I think he's much 2 old 4 u. If u were older wit d same age difference say 25/38, it wont b so bad because u 2 wld have gotten some "worldly" experience so u can "match" wit 4 wit. Right now he has far more experience than u n he's going expect somethings 4rm u dat u may not b ready to give 4 instance sex. I think u r 2 young 2 b contemplatin dat now. Besides why dont u get someone within ur age bracket so u can have fun catchin d same experineces. What if 4 instance u want 2 hang out on a week day if u may b afford 2 do especially if u r on holidays n he gives u d excuse of having 2 go 2 work which is a perfectly a valid excuse. U may accept it once, twice but arent u goin 2 get tired. Then ofcourse there's d fact dat he may want 2 hang out really late n naturally u wld want 2 b wit him wat lies r u goin 2 come up wit so ur parents can let u stay out all night 4 instance? Think abt it dear u probably wld lose on all counts
Re: 15 year old Girl with a Boyfriend of 28? by ThoniaSlim(f): 12:15pm On Jul 26, 2007
@topic
shine your eyes, and stop fooling yourself.
Re: 15 year old Girl with a Boyfriend of 28? by Lexyhearts(f): 12:22pm On Jul 26, 2007
my sister i advice u to be careful.that man may not agree w u if he ask u to hv sex w him and maybe u deny coz u r not ready.so my friend better find onother guy that one is too much 4 u.he will bcam older soon and yet u will still be a chick.that man is opld to b ur father.do something b4 its too late.let e man find a guy of his age ad u do the same.ey r many guys of ur age u can date.

ey is nothing we can do maybe u r comfotable w ur sugar daddy,lol cheesy
Re: 15 year old Girl with a Boyfriend of 28? by olamijuwon(f): 1:15pm On Jul 26, 2007
there is nothing really wrong in dating someone who is really older than you but the fact is that you must really be sure of his feelings for you.
he might do more than what someone of your age could do for you.

1 Like

Re: 15 year old Girl with a Boyfriend of 28? by Lexyhearts(f): 1:17pm On Jul 26, 2007
TRUE  cheesy,You SAY GET IT
Re: 15 year old Girl with a Boyfriend of 28? by jdizzy(m): 1:23pm On Jul 26, 2007
olamijuwon:

there is nothing really wrong in dating someone who is really older than you but the fact is that you must really be sure of his feelings for you.
he might do more than what someone of your age could do for you.

Ummm, what do you know at 14?

Shut it mate!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Should I Confront The Girl That purposely Accused Me of getting her pregnant? / "My Uncle Realized He Had Been Paying House Rent To His Wife For 10 Years" / Unmarried Ladies Out There: Do You Want To Get Married?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.