Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,922 members, 7,835,081 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:27 AM

UNIBEN Student Accuses Boyfriend Of Money Rituals For Breaking Up With Her - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / UNIBEN Student Accuses Boyfriend Of Money Rituals For Breaking Up With Her (55942 Views)

Girl Slaps Boyfriend For Breaking Up With Her In Public / Boyfriend Of Ghanaian ‘Kitchen Stool Sextape’ Girl Speaks / Lady Rejects Marriage Proposal From Her Boyfriend Of 10 Years..see Her Reason (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UNIBEN Student Accuses Boyfriend Of Money Rituals For Breaking Up With Her by Youngjohnosas: 5:02am On Feb 18, 2020
Rhaspody:

i have heard this story before.
i have heard something similar before but it just happened to me, the reason I am sharing it is that why would a girl always burst into tears even when she knows she is guilty. she made it seem like I was attacking her unnecessarily.

Even when I tried to show I cared less so It wouldn't toil on me when I finally expose her,she still made it seem like I was having trust issues.

I met her in school when I was in my finals and she was a fresher, she was very understanding and wouldn't bug me with money issues because she knew I was just managing. she said something that struck me and that's why I promised myself I was going to continue with her after graduating from school.

she said back then that most girls where nice that it was mostly because a guy would ditch a long time girlfriend when he begins to make money for a fresher babe. that she knows the day I graduate from school I was still going to leave her. I promised her I was going to surprise her and she said story.

this is the third year after graduation and she is in her finals now. I gave her 200% of my time because I felt she was kinda different but las Las I learnt they are all the same.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: UNIBEN Student Accuses Boyfriend Of Money Rituals For Breaking Up With Her by CharlesCLloyd(m): 5:27am On Feb 18, 2020
My guy I been won insult you, but then I kon reach the ending part wei calm me grin
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Okay what a tragedy for him to shoot himself on the preek with his own hands.

So he transported himself from Lagos to Benin,
Paid for a hotel,
Invited the girl over,
Spoilt her with food and drinks,
Gave her the valentine gift he came with and some cash.
She happily accepted.

Then he asked for kpekus but she refused out of fear that a boy who could be that stupid to incur such needless cost for kpekus certainly needed it for rituals because people who worked hard for their money would never part with it so unwisely in a Buhari's regime.

He then beat her up and made a video narrating his unfortunate ordeal hoping to attract pity from fellow pussy-worshipping simps and also blackmail the poor girl who won't give kitty to him on Valentine's day.

I don't blame the girl for insulting his mother because any mother that trained up her son to fall for the manipulation of a woman worths being insulted.
To think he could even tell his mom he was in a hotel room with a girl shows what a morally deficit upbringing he must have had from her.

The sad thing is that this guy will hop on the next bus to Lagos at Oluku bypass with his full tank of sperm and a broken heart.
But he won't be going back with his money, his dignity or the girl he laboured to impress.

He has also left us with a video that will haunt him for a lifetime because to me, the girl is the victim here and if this is not pure blackmail, why didn't he show his own face?
While he will spend the next few weeks having trouble sleeping, this girl will be awake all night looking for who to spread her leg for at Asotime.

And you tell me that women aren't scum.

2 Likes

Re: UNIBEN Student Accuses Boyfriend Of Money Rituals For Breaking Up With Her by CharlesCLloyd(m): 5:42am On Feb 18, 2020
lefulefu:
travelling all the way from lagos to benin to nack kpekus cheesy
a 3-4 hour journey filled with potholes and infested with armed rampaging fulani herdsmen cheesy
all for what?
to nack kpekus cheesy
u now gave her gifts,fed her to her satisfaction and now requested for sex and when she refused u u doing drama with video recording sad
if i should ask
are there no girls in lagos?
cant u get a girlfriend in UNILAG or LASU?
why travel that long distance just to fuk pussy shocked
some nigerian guys are very funny i swear shocked

Stop thinking like an Idiot!! They’ve been dating for months

3 Likes

Re: UNIBEN Student Accuses Boyfriend Of Money Rituals For Breaking Up With Her by WATCHOVER(m): 6:15am On Feb 18, 2020
Both of them are very stupid
Re: UNIBEN Student Accuses Boyfriend Of Money Rituals For Breaking Up With Her by Caseless: 6:39am On Feb 18, 2020
trynew:
Imagine this guy didn't have evidence!

That's how another COZA would have started.

I find it very difficult to believe girls these days when dey make allegations.
lol!

1 Like

Re: UNIBEN Student Accuses Boyfriend Of Money Rituals For Breaking Up With Her by godofuck231: 6:54am On Feb 18, 2020
iron sharpeneth iron, that's what you get when you date a pooor man's daughter, they destroy whatever they can't cripple financially, meeting a woman of your pedigree preserves the loom

1 Like

Re: UNIBEN Student Accuses Boyfriend Of Money Rituals For Breaking Up With Her by DaHrNn0001: 6:56am On Feb 18, 2020
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Okay what a tragedy for him to shoot himself on the preek with his own hands.

So he transported himself from Lagos to Benin,
Paid for a hotel,
Invited the girl over,
Spoilt her with food and drinks,
Gave her the valentine gift he came with and some cash.
She happily accepted.

Then he asked for kpekus but she refused out of fear that a boy who could be that stupid to incur such needless cost for kpekus certainly needed it for rituals because people who worked hard for their money would never part with it so unwisely in a Buhari's regime.

He then beat her up and made a video narrating his unfortunate ordeal hoping to attract pity from fellow pussy-worshipping simps and also blackmail the poor girl who won't give kitty to him on Valentine's day.

I don't blame the girl for insulting his mother because any mother that trained up her son to fall for the manipulation of a woman worths being insulted.
To think he could even tell his mom he was in a hotel room with a girl shows what a morally deficit upbringing he must have had from her.

The sad thing is that this guy will hop on the next bus to Lagos at Oluku bypass with his full tank of sperm and a broken heart.
But he won't be going back with his money, his dignity or the girl he laboured to impress.

He has also left us with a video that will haunt him for a lifetime because to me, the girl is the victim here and if this is not pure blackmail, why didn't he show his own face?
While he will spend the next few weeks having trouble sleeping, this girl will be awake all night looking for who to spread her leg for at Asotime.

And you tell me that women aren't scum.

I'm sure you didn't get to see many parts of the video which is on FB... There are 4 videos,showed himself in the previous 3 videos and besides they've been at the hotel for 5days... OP posted just 1 of the videos... Get your facts right before we succumb to your brilliance which I love anyways
Re: UNIBEN Student Accuses Boyfriend Of Money Rituals For Breaking Up With Her by DavidEsq(m): 7:13am On Feb 18, 2020
Sokosuji:
Trying to reason with a madman ? Are u sure u are not madder than me? sad
grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: UNIBEN Student Accuses Boyfriend Of Money Rituals For Breaking Up With Her by JastSiryin(m): 7:20am On Feb 18, 2020
Kendumazy:
Hmm. You have to be mad in handling mad people just like how that guy handled that lady. I keep wondering how manage when you show girls cheating evidence after several denials, once they sight the evidence, they just start shedding that manipulative tears and starts begging. I keep wondering if there is an "evidence discovery staging tears in their system" because when you forgive them. You will catch them in the same act and they will shed that manipulative tears again and again. I wonder how many men's lives that manipulative tears must have destroyed. I stopped falling for that tears a long time ago.
One of my ex's tried this nonsense with me, when she started shedding the tears, me just went into the kitchen, dish ijebu garri inside a cup, put the ijebu garri cup at the front telling her to shed the tears in the cup that manipulative tears used to be sweet in drinking ijebu garri. She stopped shedding tears immediately and started looking at me with bad eye. That kind of "This guy is a mad man look" In my own mind, I was like, shebi you want to be mad ni. Let's be mad together naaw. Fvck your manipulate tears.

Let's handle your ebay/Amazon orders. Check my signature below for more details.
Lol... If you really did the garri sh*t then you're really crazy man cheesy
Re: UNIBEN Student Accuses Boyfriend Of Money Rituals For Breaking Up With Her by kayroc: 8:28am On Feb 18, 2020
Some people Sha.
Re: UNIBEN Student Accuses Boyfriend Of Money Rituals For Breaking Up With Her by brownskilo(m): 8:49am On Feb 18, 2020
Your period that I cleaned out of the bed!! grin grin the guy na yahoo ritualist.
Re: UNIBEN Student Accuses Boyfriend Of Money Rituals For Breaking Up With Her by Nobody: 9:46am On Feb 18, 2020
Mrpsly247:
rape nor dey sell again..
yea, we don they wise. Make all these girls change strategy.

1 Like

Re: UNIBEN Student Accuses Boyfriend Of Money Rituals For Breaking Up With Her by lordally(m): 10:22am On Feb 18, 2020
shogsman:

As expected the first people to enter the room was a girl she just shoved me angrily and began to shout on me,so her voice attracted other neighbours(my landlord included) knowing me my landlord said I couldn't have possibly did what she accused me off because we're close and I do normally tell him about the girl,so while they were saying shouting on me and calling me names my landlord stood by me and told them to let me explain myself, come and see how I was pressing the phone gently so that I won't mistakenly delete the recordings.
I played the recordings and that vindicated me,students around even wanted to beat the girl and drag her to the security unit na me come even dey help am beg say make dem just free am.
This news event made our skull blog sef back then, fear who no fear women bros.

Baba that part where you said " Comman see how I was pressing the phone Gently " really got me laughing oooo ....hahahahahh ....baba God saved you bro!!! you self na Sharp guy!!! well In all there are still Good girls Sha!!
Re: UNIBEN Student Accuses Boyfriend Of Money Rituals For Breaking Up With Her by Lordapson23(m): 5:12pm On Feb 18, 2020
Chamillionaire:
If you need juju to fight anybody, kindly contact me.

U people Sha won't kee me on this Nairaland grin
Re: UNIBEN Student Accuses Boyfriend Of Money Rituals For Breaking Up With Her by Lifewithme: 6:09pm On Feb 18, 2020
I need full gist �
Re: UNIBEN Student Accuses Boyfriend Of Money Rituals For Breaking Up With Her by mechanics(m): 8:56pm On Feb 18, 2020
Eyah.
Re: UNIBEN Student Accuses Boyfriend Of Money Rituals For Breaking Up With Her by godkiller(m): 11:39pm On Feb 18, 2020
Digmygold:

Me too. grin I need to whoop somebodys ass.So send me his contact. Thanks

Lol why are you bittered?
Do you have personal issues with him?
Re: UNIBEN Student Accuses Boyfriend Of Money Rituals For Breaking Up With Her by awa(m): 2:35am On Feb 19, 2020
For a smart guy that could have made this video when the lady called for help, he should have been smart too to have recorded the girl's conversation over the phone as evidence she was trying to set him up. The thing is simple here... The girl did not preinform the guy she is possibly seeing her menses and poor FBoy rushed to Benin for kpekus and when suddenly he noticed girl was flowing he became mad and questioned why the girl didn't preinform him. They possibly had some misunderstanding thereafter because both were not truthful to each other and had different motive for seeing.
Re: UNIBEN Student Accuses Boyfriend Of Money Rituals For Breaking Up With Her by Digmygold: 12:08pm On Feb 19, 2020
godkiller:

Lol why are you bittered?
Do you have personal issues with him?

Ask your papa.
Re: UNIBEN Student Accuses Boyfriend Of Money Rituals For Breaking Up With Her by godkiller(m): 11:11pm On Feb 19, 2020
Digmygold:

Ask your papa.

E pain am grin
Re: UNIBEN Student Accuses Boyfriend Of Money Rituals For Breaking Up With Her by Digmygold: 9:50am On Feb 21, 2020
godkiller:

E pain am grin

Say you die young.
Re: UNIBEN Student Accuses Boyfriend Of Money Rituals For Breaking Up With Her by XshegzzyeeiX: 9:04pm On Mar 21, 2020
Kendumazy:
Hmm. You have to be mad in handling mad people just like how that guy handled that lady. I keep wondering how manage when you show girls cheating evidence after several denials, once they sight the evidence, they just start shedding that manipulative tears and starts begging. I keep wondering if there is an "evidence discovery staging tears in their system" because when you forgive them. You will catch them in the same act and they will shed that manipulative tears again and again. I wonder how many men's lives that manipulative tears must have destroyed. I stopped falling for that tears a long time ago.
One of my ex's tried this nonsense with me, when she started shedding the tears, me just went into the kitchen, dish ijebu garri inside a cup, put the ijebu garri cup at the front telling her to shed the tears in the cup that manipulative tears used to be sweet in drinking ijebu garri. She stopped shedding tears immediately and started looking at me with bad eye. That kind of "This guy is a mad man look" In my own mind, I was like, shebi you want to be mad ni. Let's be mad together naaw. Fvck your manipulate tears.

Let's handle your ebay/Amazon orders. Check my signature below for more details.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Should I Save My Sister Or Mind My Business? / Guy Rejects Girl Who Rejected Him After First Date: She Over Reacts (pics) / MYSTERY: How Native Doctor Died After Sex Romp With Manhood Standing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.