Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,940 members, 7,835,130 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:32 AM

UNIBEN Student Accuses Boyfriend Of Money Rituals For Breaking Up With Her - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / UNIBEN Student Accuses Boyfriend Of Money Rituals For Breaking Up With Her (55943 Views)

Girl Slaps Boyfriend For Breaking Up With Her In Public / Boyfriend Of Ghanaian ‘Kitchen Stool Sextape’ Girl Speaks / Lady Rejects Marriage Proposal From Her Boyfriend Of 10 Years..see Her Reason (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UNIBEN Student Accuses Boyfriend Of Money Rituals For Breaking Up With Her by Awoo88: 9:36pm On Feb 17, 2020
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

You dey reason one kind!

1 Like

Re: UNIBEN Student Accuses Boyfriend Of Money Rituals For Breaking Up With Her by 12inchDickson: 9:45pm On Feb 17, 2020
Kids of nowadays
Re: UNIBEN Student Accuses Boyfriend Of Money Rituals For Breaking Up With Her by 12inchDickson: 9:47pm On Feb 17, 2020
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Okay what a tragedy for him to shoot himself on the preek with his own hands.

So he transported himself from Lagos to Benin,
Paid for a hotel,
Invited the girl over,
Spoilt her with food and drinks,
Gave her the valentine gift he came with and some cash.
She happily accepted.

Then he asked for kpekus but she refused out of fear that a boy who could be that stupid to incur such needless cost for kpekus certainly needed it for rituals because people who worked hard for their money would never part with it so unwisely in a Buhari's regime.

He then beat her up and made a video narrating his unfortunate ordeal hoping to attract pity from fellow pussy-worshipping simps and also blackmail the poor girl who won't give kitty to him on Valentine's day.

I don't blame the girl for insulting his mother because any mother that trained up her son to fall for the manipulation of a woman worths being insulted.
To think he could even tell his mom he was in a hotel room with a girl shows what a morally deficit upbringing he must have had from her.

The sad thing is that this guy will hop on the next bus to Lagos at Oluku bypass with his full tank of sperm and a broken heart.
But he won't be going back with his money, his dignity or the girl he laboured to impress.

He has also left us with a video that will haunt him for a lifetime because to me, the girl is the victim here and if this is not pure blackmail, why didn't he show his own face?
While he will spend the next few weeks having trouble sleeping, this girl will be awake all night looking for who to spread her leg for at Asotime.

And you tell me that women aren't scum.
you are a fool bro, so you spent time thinking on what to write just to post bullshit.. You are a classic fool once again

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: UNIBEN Student Accuses Boyfriend Of Money Rituals For Breaking Up With Her by iamkneeyi: 10:02pm On Feb 17, 2020
Girls and lies..
Re: UNIBEN Student Accuses Boyfriend Of Money Rituals For Breaking Up With Her by DavidEsq(m): 10:24pm On Feb 17, 2020
Sokosuji:
This boy is a preek.. It's obvious he had been oppressing the poor introverted kid.. Girls dey try sha
U sound mad, no gimmicks

3 Likes

Re: UNIBEN Student Accuses Boyfriend Of Money Rituals For Breaking Up With Her by DavidEsq(m): 10:27pm On Feb 17, 2020
chii8:

I thought I'm the only one that hates flying cockroach, very annoying and irritating animal with a bad smell.
U two belong in the same family grin grin grin grin
Re: UNIBEN Student Accuses Boyfriend Of Money Rituals For Breaking Up With Her by Sokosuji: 10:27pm On Feb 17, 2020
DavidEsq:

U sound mad, no gimmicks
you sound like the preekboy.. no gimmicks
Re: UNIBEN Student Accuses Boyfriend Of Money Rituals For Breaking Up With Her by godkiller(m): 10:30pm On Feb 17, 2020
Digmygold:

Please.contact NwaAmaikpe and forward me his contacts. Lol. I have "business" for him too.

Go and sit down, I'm not here for jokes ok.
Re: UNIBEN Student Accuses Boyfriend Of Money Rituals For Breaking Up With Her by DavidEsq(m): 10:32pm On Feb 17, 2020
Sokosuji:
you sound like the preekboy.. no gimmicks
Do boys have vaginas? A bit has a preek, u are calling him a preek boy. Aboki ppl sef

1 Like

Re: UNIBEN Student Accuses Boyfriend Of Money Rituals For Breaking Up With Her by Digmygold: 10:34pm On Feb 17, 2020
godkiller:

Go and sit down, I'm not here for jokes ok.

Me too. grin I need to whoop somebodys ass.So send me his contact. Thanks

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: UNIBEN Student Accuses Boyfriend Of Money Rituals For Breaking Up With Her by Sokosuji: 10:35pm On Feb 17, 2020
DavidEsq:

Do boys have vaginas? A bit has a preek, u are calling him a preek boy. Aboki ppl sef
Trying to reason with a madman ? Are u sure u are not madder than me? sad
Re: UNIBEN Student Accuses Boyfriend Of Money Rituals For Breaking Up With Her by Spechialone(f): 10:37pm On Feb 17, 2020
"How to be famous 101"
Re: UNIBEN Student Accuses Boyfriend Of Money Rituals For Breaking Up With Her by Amanda4life: 10:54pm On Feb 17, 2020
What is this

Who is saying the truth

Kai.

IPhone this days
Re: UNIBEN Student Accuses Boyfriend Of Money Rituals For Breaking Up With Her by Tapout(m): 10:54pm On Feb 17, 2020
she should be locked up asap!! This is how innocent people die.

3 Likes

Re: UNIBEN Student Accuses Boyfriend Of Money Rituals For Breaking Up With Her by TruthSpeaker: 11:01pm On Feb 17, 2020
Really?
Re: UNIBEN Student Accuses Boyfriend Of Money Rituals For Breaking Up With Her by lordally(m): 11:14pm On Feb 17, 2020
shogsman:
I remember back in my undergraduate days, there was this hoe I was dating,I loved this girl cos I caught her young, but as time passed by she began moving With bad gangs,she'll use drugs,meet sugar daddies and still come back to fvck me,I found out about this shit and I broke up With her one particular evening like that, the next thing this fool said was she was gonna report me to the school authority drugging and raping her,the next thing I heard was this girl headbutting the wall and shouting for help,the only thing that saved my life was that I started recording her the moment she entered cos I was going to send it to a friend of mine as proof of ending the relationship.
To cut the long story short people barged in and started asking what happened, she said I was abusing and about to rape her, I just jejely played the tape and sigh.
Imagine I didn't have evidence, women are scum,most of them anyways.

JESUS CHRIST!!! that girl is a DEVIL!!! she would have put you in real Big Trouble ...cos people for just Lynch you!!! by the way what were the people's reaction when they 1st entered your room

6 Likes

Re: UNIBEN Student Accuses Boyfriend Of Money Rituals For Breaking Up With Her by Sirmuel1(m): 11:22pm On Feb 17, 2020
You cleaned her period? shocked

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: UNIBEN Student Accuses Boyfriend Of Money Rituals For Breaking Up With Her by shogsman(m): 11:25pm On Feb 17, 2020
lordally:

JESUS CHRIST!!! that girl is a DEVIL!!! she would have put you in real Big Trouble ...cos people for just Lynch you!!! by the way what were the people's reaction when they 1st entered your room
As expected the first people to enter the room was a girl she just shoved me angrily and began to shout on me,so her voice attracted other neighbours(my landlord included) knowing me my landlord said I couldn't have possibly did what she accused me off because we're close and I do normally tell him about the girl,so while they were saying shouting on me and calling me names my landlord stood by me and told them to let me explain myself, come and see how I was pressing the phone gently so that I won't mistakenly delete the recordings.
I played the recordings and that vindicated me,students around even wanted to beat the girl and drag her to the security unit na me come even dey help am beg say make dem just free am.
This news event made our skull blog sef back then, fear who no fear women bros.

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: UNIBEN Student Accuses Boyfriend Of Money Rituals For Breaking Up With Her by linearity: 11:31pm On Feb 17, 2020
make both of them grow sense before dem go start to dey date.

Wish there is an IQ test one must pass before been permitted to have a boy/girlfriend.
Re: UNIBEN Student Accuses Boyfriend Of Money Rituals For Breaking Up With Her by obibob2020(m): 11:33pm On Feb 17, 2020
Fear women.
This is more reason I've decided not to have a girlfriend.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: UNIBEN Student Accuses Boyfriend Of Money Rituals For Breaking Up With Her by Youngjohnosas: 11:59pm On Feb 17, 2020
I fear our 9ja babes more than Fulani herdsmen. I recently broke up with my religious olosho girlfriend. I used to truly love her,gave her my time and made sure I helped her in my own little ways. she recently started telling me about this guy she claimed was her bestie, she said the guy asked her out when they were freshers in school but she told him she has a boyfriend and they moved on and became close friends.

Recently she told me they were designated to undergo teaching practice in school that I should help her look for a good school in town that she wanted to live outside the school environment because it was her final year in school,so I looked for a good school and asked her to apply, babe agreed and said she was gonna apply the following day.the next morning she called and complained that her close friend said the school and the environment wasn't OK that I should help her look for another school close to her bestie's house, that the guy promised to allow her stay in his house but a different room all through the duration of the teaching practice.

I asked her, so I should allow you stay with a guy that asked you out and you him turned down for a month and 2 weeks the next thing she burst into tears, u don't trust me, I am not a prostitute, I just smiled and told her she was staying in the school I had searched for her and she reluctantly obeyed, that very day my feelings for her collapsed and never woke up.

the following week she reside duty in the school and each time I was with her the guy would always call her and she wouldn't take the calls I told her I am not controlling you anymore, u are free to take any calls but she would insist she doesn't want to disrespect me that the guy is always bugging her to come over to his place that she told him I wouldn't allow her to but he kept insisting,I told her it's a free world but I can never trust or believe her again and she burst into tears,i am not a prostitute, m not a hoe but babe who said so.

few days to the the end of their exercise, she called me one sunny afternoon and pleaded I help charge her phone
at home, she pressed the lock key and gave me the phone thinking it was locked, i unintentionally touched the screen and I saw the phone wasn't locked as she had assumed, she scored an own goal,i comfortably went through her chats with the said guy and saw my girl telling d guy I love you with all my heart but u don't give me attention, she even went as far as telling the guys best friend How he so much loves d guy and they were already dating but the guy doesn't really give her time and all that.i counted this bae was into five different relationships. I screenshoted it all and sent it to my phone because I knew she was going to completely deny and cry profusely that I was lying against her.

I feel our 9ja babes .

14 Likes

Re: UNIBEN Student Accuses Boyfriend Of Money Rituals For Breaking Up With Her by Rhaspody(m): 12:09am On Feb 18, 2020
Youngjohnosas:
I fear our 9ja babes more than Fulani herdsmen. I recently broke up with my religious olosho girlfriend. I used to truly love her,gave her my time and made sure I helped her in my own little ways. she recently started telling me about this guy she claimed was her bestie, she said the guy asked her out when they were freshers in school but she told him she has a boyfriend and they moved on and became close friends.

Recently she told me they were designated to undergo teaching practice in school that I should help her look for a good school in town that she wanted to live outside the school environment because it was her final year in school,so I looked for a good school and asked her to apply, babe agreed and said she was gonna apply the following day.the next morning she called and complained that her close friend said the school and the environment wasn't OK that I should help her look for another school close to her bestie's house, that the guy promised to allow her stay in his house but a different room all through the duration of the teaching practice.

I asked her, so I should allow you stay with a guy that asked you out and you him turned down for a month and 2 weeks the next thing she burst into tears, u don't trust me, I am not a prostitute, I just smiled and told her she was staying in the school I had searched for her and she reluctantly obeyed, that very day my feelings for her collapsed and never woke up.

the following week she reside duty in the school and each time I was with her the guy would always call her and she wouldn't take the calls I told her I am not controlling you anymore, u are free to take any calls but she would insist she doesn't want to disrespect me that the guy is always bugging her to come over to his place that she told him I wouldn't allow her to but he kept insisting,I told her it's a free world but I can never trust or believe her again and she burst into tears,i am not a prostitute, m not a hoe but babe who said so.

few days to the the end of their exercise, she called me one sunny afternoon and pleaded I help charge her phone
at home, she pressed the lock key and gave me the phone thinking it was locked, i unintentionally touched the screen and I saw the phone wasn't locked as she had assumed, she scored an own goal,i comfortably went through her chats with the said guy and saw my girl telling d guy I love you with all my heart but u don't give me attention, she even went as far as telling the guys best friend How he so much loves d guy and they were already dating but the guy doesn't really give her time and all that.i counted this bae was into five different relationships. I screenshoted it all and sent it to my phone because I knew she was going to completely deny and cry profusely that I was lying against her.

I feel our 9ja babes .

i have heard this story before.
Re: UNIBEN Student Accuses Boyfriend Of Money Rituals For Breaking Up With Her by elonize(m): 12:16am On Feb 18, 2020
shogsman:
I remember back in my undergraduate days, there was this hoe I was dating,I loved this girl cos I caught her young, but as time passed by she began moving With bad gangs,she'll use drugs,meet sugar daddies and still come back to fvck me,I found out about this shit and I broke up With her one particular evening like that, the next thing this fool said was she was gonna report me to the school authority drugging and raping her,the next thing I heard was this girl headbutting the wall and shouting for help,the only thing that saved my life was that I started recording her the moment she entered cos I was going to send it to a friend of mine as proof of ending the relationship.
To cut the long story short people barged in and started asking what happened, she said I was abusing and about to rape her, I just jejely played the tape and sigh.
Imagine I didn't have evidence, women are scum,most of them anyways.
first time am hearing African girls can do dis,tot na only white dey do am
Re: UNIBEN Student Accuses Boyfriend Of Money Rituals For Breaking Up With Her by royaldonbliss(m): 12:19am On Feb 18, 2020
The sweetest thing in naira land is the comment and not even the story self

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: UNIBEN Student Accuses Boyfriend Of Money Rituals For Breaking Up With Her by Sexycardib: 12:42am On Feb 18, 2020
So what should we do
Re: UNIBEN Student Accuses Boyfriend Of Money Rituals For Breaking Up With Her by Yankee101: 1:09am On Feb 18, 2020
If u enter any situation u don't trust, turn on ur recorder secretly

Might save u later

2 Likes

Re: UNIBEN Student Accuses Boyfriend Of Money Rituals For Breaking Up With Her by Solomon888988: 1:44am On Feb 18, 2020
[color=#550000][/color]
Re: UNIBEN Student Accuses Boyfriend Of Money Rituals For Breaking Up With Her by Nobody: 1:50am On Feb 18, 2020
dalass:
The written story should be rewritten to make sense.... Using the feminine words to describe the guy and gf

grin grin
. one sighted , always logical dare them @ ur peril
Re: UNIBEN Student Accuses Boyfriend Of Money Rituals For Breaking Up With Her by MurphyTheory99(m): 3:02am On Feb 18, 2020
""your period that i cleaned out of the bed"""

you are supposed to be in school reading your books.

at least you owe your parents that much!

this generation is senseless.

and there are many of them in nairaland

4 Likes

Re: UNIBEN Student Accuses Boyfriend Of Money Rituals For Breaking Up With Her by evidencenews1: 3:42am On Feb 18, 2020
GoldenisSilence:
See beautiful girl.. And a young one

Mr man you don't even deserve such a girl

She's probably more matured than you set to put this out in nairaland
Young and mature girl kill you there angry

7 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Should I Save My Sister Or Mind My Business? / Guy Rejects Girl Who Rejected Him After First Date: She Over Reacts (pics) / MYSTERY: How Native Doctor Died After Sex Romp With Manhood Standing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.