Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,755 members, 7,831,428 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 06:35 PM

UNIBEN Student Accuses Boyfriend Of Money Rituals For Breaking Up With Her - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / UNIBEN Student Accuses Boyfriend Of Money Rituals For Breaking Up With Her (55932 Views)

Girl Slaps Boyfriend For Breaking Up With Her In Public / Boyfriend Of Ghanaian ‘Kitchen Stool Sextape’ Girl Speaks / Lady Rejects Marriage Proposal From Her Boyfriend Of 10 Years..see Her Reason (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UNIBEN Student Accuses Boyfriend Of Money Rituals For Breaking Up With Her by pennywys(m): 8:44pm On Feb 17, 2020
cheesy
Re: UNIBEN Student Accuses Boyfriend Of Money Rituals For Breaking Up With Her by Patrioticman007(m): 8:44pm On Feb 17, 2020
What ?.

1 Like

Re: UNIBEN Student Accuses Boyfriend Of Money Rituals For Breaking Up With Her by Oyeleye101(m): 8:44pm On Feb 17, 2020
Why accuse him of such shocked
Re: UNIBEN Student Accuses Boyfriend Of Money Rituals For Breaking Up With Her by MurphyG1(m): 8:45pm On Feb 17, 2020
Some ladies sha. So because he wants to break up with you then you have to tarnish his image.
Later you will say its devil. Na you be the real devil!

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: UNIBEN Student Accuses Boyfriend Of Money Rituals For Breaking Up With Her by easynetsms(m): 8:45pm On Feb 17, 2020
This one weak me
Re: UNIBEN Student Accuses Boyfriend Of Money Rituals For Breaking Up With Her by bjgurl(f): 8:45pm On Feb 17, 2020
Chamillionaire:
If you need juju to fight anybody, kindly contact me.

I need to fight general bubu, for high rate of unemployment and insecurities

3 Likes

Re: UNIBEN Student Accuses Boyfriend Of Money Rituals For Breaking Up With Her by Kingrexyl(m): 8:45pm On Feb 17, 2020
Girls of nowadays
Re: UNIBEN Student Accuses Boyfriend Of Money Rituals For Breaking Up With Her by etibaba(m): 8:45pm On Feb 17, 2020
This is one reason why I am not quick to judge the accuse when there's a rape allegation, I try to see the situation from every angle cos ladies easily play the victim card, make Oluwa help person Sha.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: UNIBEN Student Accuses Boyfriend Of Money Rituals For Breaking Up With Her by Nobody: 8:45pm On Feb 17, 2020
Stupidity everywhere
Re: UNIBEN Student Accuses Boyfriend Of Money Rituals For Breaking Up With Her by Nobody: 8:46pm On Feb 17, 2020
Goddamnit!
I told you guys to stay away from women, but y'all wouldn't listen...

modafucka

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: UNIBEN Student Accuses Boyfriend Of Money Rituals For Breaking Up With Her by dinachi(m): 8:47pm On Feb 17, 2020
freelansa:
A man identified as Chris Konor Ehima has shared a video to show how his girlfriend of 7 months accused him of trying to use her for money rituals.

The lady, a UNIBEN student, was in a hotel room with the guy who travelled all the way from Lagos to Benin to spend Valentine’s Day with her.

Unfortunately, he had to break up with the lady because of her toxic behaviour. This didn’t sit well with her, and in response, she accused him of money rituals. (VIDEO)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W0x8GD0X6x0
This is complete nonsense! Is that why he is crying? Weak men everywhere!
Re: UNIBEN Student Accuses Boyfriend Of Money Rituals For Breaking Up With Her by Nobody: 8:47pm On Feb 17, 2020
Spysees:
A

Space booked
Re: UNIBEN Student Accuses Boyfriend Of Money Rituals For Breaking Up With Her by kuanvevo(m): 8:48pm On Feb 17, 2020
Kendumazy:
Hmm. You have to be mad in handling mad people just like how that guy handled that lady. I keep wondering how manage when you show girls cheating evidence after several denials, once they sight the evidence, they just start shedding that manipulative tears and starts begging. I keep wondering if there is an "evidence discovery staging tears in their system" because when you forgive them. You will catch them in the same act and they will shed that manipulative tears again and again. I wonder how many men's lives that manipulative tears must have destroyed. I stopped falling for that tears a long time ago.
One of my ex's tried this nonsense with me, when she started shedding the tears, me just went into the kitchen, dish ijebu garri inside a cup, put the ijebu garri cup at the front telling her to shed the tears in the cup that manipulative tears used to be sweet in drinking ijebu garri. She stopped shedding tears immediately and started looking at me with bad eye. That kind of "This guy is a mad man look" In my own mind, I was like, shebi you want to be mad ni. Let's be mad together naaw. Fvck your manipulate tears.

hahahaha
Re: UNIBEN Student Accuses Boyfriend Of Money Rituals For Breaking Up With Her by Owodiran1(m): 8:48pm On Feb 17, 2020
Mo ya look away
Re: UNIBEN Student Accuses Boyfriend Of Money Rituals For Breaking Up With Her by Godpikin4real(f): 8:48pm On Feb 17, 2020
Anoda Dota of Eve sighted.

No one is worth dying for.
Re: UNIBEN Student Accuses Boyfriend Of Money Rituals For Breaking Up With Her by BigJoe19: 8:48pm On Feb 17, 2020
Women are useless. angry

2 Likes

Re: UNIBEN Student Accuses Boyfriend Of Money Rituals For Breaking Up With Her by GoldenisSilence: 8:50pm On Feb 17, 2020
See beautiful girl.. And a young one

Mr man you don't even deserve such a girl

She's probably more matured than you set to put this out in nairaland

1 Like 1 Share

Re: UNIBEN Student Accuses Boyfriend Of Money Rituals For Breaking Up With Her by implementing: 8:51pm On Feb 17, 2020
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Okay what a tragedy for him
did mods ban you cheesy
Re: UNIBEN Student Accuses Boyfriend Of Money Rituals For Breaking Up With Her by Nobody: 8:53pm On Feb 17, 2020
PatrioticNaija:

Space booked
Ya say what?
Re: UNIBEN Student Accuses Boyfriend Of Money Rituals For Breaking Up With Her by arryjosh(m): 8:57pm On Feb 17, 2020
Kendumazy:
Hmm. You have to be mad in handling mad people just like how that guy handled that lady. I keep wondering how manage when you show girls cheating evidence after several denials, once they sight the evidence, they just start shedding that manipulative tears and starts begging. I keep wondering if there is an "evidence discovery staging tears in their system" because when you forgive them. You will catch them in the same act and they will shed that manipulative tears again and again. I wonder how many men's lives that manipulative tears must have destroyed. I stopped falling for that tears a long time ago.
One of my ex's tried this nonsense with me, when she started shedding the tears, me just went into the kitchen, dish ijebu garri inside a cup, put the ijebu garri cup at the front telling her to shed the tears in the cup that manipulative tears used to be sweet in drinking ijebu garri. She stopped shedding tears immediately and started looking at me with bad eye. That kind of "This guy is a mad man look" In my own mind, I was like, shebi you want to be mad ni. Let's be mad together naaw. Fvck your manipulate tears.

Let's handle your ebay/Amazon orders. Check my signature below for more details.
grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: UNIBEN Student Accuses Boyfriend Of Money Rituals For Breaking Up With Her by shogsman(m): 8:58pm On Feb 17, 2020
I remember back in my undergraduate days, there was this hoe I was dating,I loved this girl cos I caught her young, but as time passed by she began moving With bad gangs,she'll use drugs,meet sugar daddies and still come back to fvck me,I found out about this shit and I broke up With her one particular evening like that, the next thing this fool said was she was gonna report me to the school authority drugging and raping her,the next thing I heard was this girl headbutting the wall and shouting for help,the only thing that saved my life was that I started recording her the moment she entered cos I was going to send it to a friend of mine as proof of ending the relationship.
To cut the long story short people barged in and started asking what happened, she said I was abusing and about to rape her, I just jejely played the tape and sigh.
Imagine I didn't have evidence, women are scum,most of them anyways.

46 Likes 8 Shares

Re: UNIBEN Student Accuses Boyfriend Of Money Rituals For Breaking Up With Her by godkiller(m): 9:03pm On Feb 17, 2020
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Okay what a tragedy for him to shoot himself on the preek with his own hands.

So he transported himself from Lagos to Benin,
Paid for a hotel,
Invited the girl over,
Spoilt her with food and drinks,
Gave her the valentine gift he came with and some cash.
She happily accepted.

Then he asked for kpekus but she refused out of fear that a boy who could be that stupid to incur such needless cost for kpekus certainly needed it for rituals because people who worked hard for their money would never part with it so unwisely.

He then dumped her and made a video narrating his unfortunate ordeal hoping to attract pity from fellow pussyworshipping simps.

The sad thing is that this guy will hop on the next bus to Lagos at Oluku bypass with his full tank of sperm and a broken heart.
But he won't be going back with his money, his dignity or the girl he laboured to impress.

He has also left us with a video that will haunt him for a lifetime.
While he will spend the next few weeks having trouble sleeping, this girl will be awake all night looking for who to spread leg for at Asotime.

And you tell me that women aren't scum.

Lol, nawa for you ooo

NwaAmaikpe there's a business I'll like to share with you, how do I contact you please?

1 Like

Re: UNIBEN Student Accuses Boyfriend Of Money Rituals For Breaking Up With Her by Lawalemi(m): 9:05pm On Feb 17, 2020
chuksjuve:
Something is definitely wrong with children of these genaration...

They really need HELP!

Things are seriously wrong indeed
Re: UNIBEN Student Accuses Boyfriend Of Money Rituals For Breaking Up With Her by chii8(f): 9:07pm On Feb 17, 2020
kuanvevo:
I don't know why this girl shouldn't be jailed.. i read the story online and I almost shed a tear.

see ehn. for this life, no put girl for head like gala. that thing works for me. if dem like you dem like you be that. I've seen with my eyes when I saw a babe do sth and denied it LIVE. she started playing the victim card saying I don't trust her and stuff, she later come admit am.

oboy me ehn. after God, na woman I fear. then maybe flying cockroach
gringrin

I thought I'm the only one that hates flying cockroach, very annoying and irritating animal with a bad smell.

4 Likes

Re: UNIBEN Student Accuses Boyfriend Of Money Rituals For Breaking Up With Her by emilfischer(m): 9:10pm On Feb 17, 2020
Nothing way Buhari no go see for Aso rock.
In need of a laptop?
UK used laptops for sale.
Call/WhatsApp: 0815,42,77705.
Re: UNIBEN Student Accuses Boyfriend Of Money Rituals For Breaking Up With Her by BuddhaPalm(m): 9:12pm On Feb 17, 2020
trynew:
Imagine this guy didn't have evidence!

That's how another COZA would have started.

I find it very difficult to believe girls these days when dey make allegations.

Mehn, back then in 2009 or so, I get small wahala with some girl...

She threatened to tell my father I tried to rape her.

Mehn, I calm down quick quick.

Since then anytime I see rape claims, I automatically add comma.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: UNIBEN Student Accuses Boyfriend Of Money Rituals For Breaking Up With Her by Nobody: 9:12pm On Feb 17, 2020
travelling all the way from lagos to benin to nack kpekus cheesy
a 3-4 hour journey filled with potholes and infested with armed rampaging fulani herdsmen cheesy
all for what?
to nack kpekus cheesy
u now gave her gifts,fed her to her satisfaction and now requested for sex and when she refused u u doing drama with video recording sad
if i should ask
are there no girls in lagos?
cant u get a girlfriend in UNILAG or LASU?
why travel that long distance just to fuk pussy shocked
some nigerian guys are very funny i swear shocked

16 Likes 5 Shares

Re: UNIBEN Student Accuses Boyfriend Of Money Rituals For Breaking Up With Her by kuanvevo(m): 9:12pm On Feb 17, 2020
chii8:

I thought I'm the only one that hates flying cockroach, very annoying and irritating animal with a bad smell.

hahahaha. very annoying for real. they will just want to fly to your warm body. the day I just flicked that thing with my hand. See smell that emanciated from it. I had to wash my hand with hydrogen peroxide and helium
Re: UNIBEN Student Accuses Boyfriend Of Money Rituals For Breaking Up With Her by X0012(m): 9:20pm On Feb 17, 2020
Oga the dude showed his face. Check the full video and
Stop jumping to conclusion on everything. You don't know it all.
Peace

NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

He has also left us with a video that will haunt him for a lifetime because to me, the girl is the victim here and if this is not pure blackmail, why didn't he show his own face?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: UNIBEN Student Accuses Boyfriend Of Money Rituals For Breaking Up With Her by Digmygold: 9:28pm On Feb 17, 2020
godkiller:

Lol, nawa for you ooo

NwaAmaikpe there's a business I'll like to share with you, how do I contact you please?

Please.contact NwaAmaikpe and forward me his contacts. Lol. I have "business" for him too.
Re: UNIBEN Student Accuses Boyfriend Of Money Rituals For Breaking Up With Her by micflo28(m): 9:34pm On Feb 17, 2020
trynew:
Imagine this guy didn't have evidence!

That's how another COZA would have started.

I find it very difficult to believe girls these days when dey make allegations.
I see only two there, the two lions are both lions and no other different animal there.
Re: UNIBEN Student Accuses Boyfriend Of Money Rituals For Breaking Up With Her by Baroba(m): 9:34pm On Feb 17, 2020
See the roach infested whorehouse he dey call hotel, all these useless boys of nowadays...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

See what A Lover Bought For His Girlfriend As Birthday Gift(pics) / I Met My Wife A Virgin – Gov Oshiomhole / 9 Most Shocking Secrets Women Don't Want Men To Know

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.