Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,896 members, 7,814,027 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 01:52 AM

How Much Would You Have In Your Account Before Thinking Of Marriage? - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Much Would You Have In Your Account Before Thinking Of Marriage? (53229 Views)

How Much Should I Consider Safe To Have In My Bank Before Thinking On Wedding? / Make Sure You Have 30 Billion In Your Account Before I Can Date You- Lady Brags / Pls How Much Is The Least A Guy Should Earn Monthly Before Thinking Of Marriage? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Much Would You Have In Your Account Before Thinking Of Marriage? by Discombulator: 11:56am On Feb 18, 2020
Ekakamba:

We're in same boat.
I can't date a broke girl sef talk more of marrying one. undecided

I don’t subscribe to that idea,all I need from my wife is passion,dedication to hardwork and most importantly RESPECT,I can take care of the monetary part ,she should buy anything she want with her money.

3 Likes

Re: How Much Would You Have In Your Account Before Thinking Of Marriage? by TOPCRUISE(m): 11:56am On Feb 18, 2020
Some wicked people especially ladies will say a man should not think about that. That what matters is that they should get married. That when they get married God will provide because it is written from the scriptures that he who finds a wife find a good thing. My holier than thou girlfriend (now ex) told me these and that made me run away from her because she doesn't look like a good thing to me and she seems to be lying about her age.

3 Likes

Re: How Much Would You Have In Your Account Before Thinking Of Marriage? by YungG(m): 11:57am On Feb 18, 2020
If u can be able to get half of the items on the list ur in laws gave u for the traditional rites..go and marry
Re: How Much Would You Have In Your Account Before Thinking Of Marriage? by Itanola2012: 11:57am On Feb 18, 2020
I don't have shit and God has been faithful...
If you think you want to have milli before doing that, you won't do anything. Go and ask my brother amani

1 Like

Re: How Much Would You Have In Your Account Before Thinking Of Marriage? by DNSPro: 11:57am On Feb 18, 2020
UyaiIncomparabl:

Really?

You girls are liking money too much these days o! cheesy

You better suffer with your man so you'll reap good fruits. Don't say I didn't tell you. grin

90% of them will not even smell that dream.

By this time next year, after I have completed the works God blessed me with same month a girl mocked me, I will share my story for nairaland to read it will teach them a lesson. ...

1 Like

Re: How Much Would You Have In Your Account Before Thinking Of Marriage? by nnaeyes6: 11:58am On Feb 18, 2020
If I have 10million naira and am not working or have the money in business, I won't marry, but if I have 100k and am working or have a business that is fetching me money then I will marry shappaly shappaly.

Note: work and marry.

5 Likes

Re: How Much Would You Have In Your Account Before Thinking Of Marriage? by optimus106(m): 11:59am On Feb 18, 2020
See how 9ja girls are flooding this post because dem hear marriage.

4 Likes

Re: How Much Would You Have In Your Account Before Thinking Of Marriage? by Nobody: 11:59am On Feb 18, 2020
pansophist:

Actually you should spend less in marriage. During university, me and my girlfriend lived together for about a year, and our joint expenses was cheaper than when we lived separately.

When I lived alone, I eat out alot due to lack of time to cook, our rent was double, and commuting to visit each other, with the time spent doing that all counts to something. Living together eliminated all these. She cooked, which is far affordable and less wastage compared to cooking alone, eat some and the rest get spoiled.

I'm not sure how people believe that their expense will skyrocket after marriage, unless we are talking about kids, then it's a different thing. As someone that has lived with his gf, I can tell you that its cheaper than living separately with individualised expense. I agree with MrBrownJay1.
so what happened to the gf? Did you marry her?

1 Like

Re: How Much Would You Have In Your Account Before Thinking Of Marriage? by sosexy4u(f): 11:59am On Feb 18, 2020
At least Hold 400k both white and Traditional marriage it work for me thou

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Much Would You Have In Your Account Before Thinking Of Marriage? by vickydevoka(m): 12:00pm On Feb 18, 2020
Blu03:
Exactly. I can't bear to raise my children in poverty.
I've experienced too much to let history repeat itself...
Lol. poverty u siad. How much do you have in your bank account. Don't forget real recognize real

3 Likes

Re: How Much Would You Have In Your Account Before Thinking Of Marriage? by uchennaq(m): 12:00pm On Feb 18, 2020
favoryte33:
Imagine stirring at your account balance & nodding your head saying to yourself, now I am ready for marriage.

How much do you think would give you that 'ginger' to propose to your girl? Abeg I no dey talk of "give girl belle & marry".

Oga start planning and be buying things small small before you give birth to your first child at 50 years

2 Likes

Re: How Much Would You Have In Your Account Before Thinking Of Marriage? by Kelvinnz: 12:01pm On Feb 18, 2020
Not just the money. It also depends on how ready someone is physically, emotionally, etc
Re: How Much Would You Have In Your Account Before Thinking Of Marriage? by vickydevoka(m): 12:01pm On Feb 18, 2020
CosmicJames:
A Stable and reliable source of income is the perfect condition for getting married.
Without it, the young couple will quickly run out of cash and start to suffer even though there was N10m in the account before the wedding
See people way get sense ooo

3 Likes

Re: How Much Would You Have In Your Account Before Thinking Of Marriage? by golddare: 12:01pm On Feb 18, 2020
favoryte33:
Imagine stirring at your account balance & nodding your head saying to yourself, now I am ready for marriage.

How much do you think would give you that 'ginger' to propose to your girl? Abeg I no dey talk of "give girl belle & marry".

The amount left in the account after the wedding is very important as well.

2 Likes

Re: How Much Would You Have In Your Account Before Thinking Of Marriage? by Dagrace01(m): 12:02pm On Feb 18, 2020
When you're ready no money will determine it, it will just come..
I believe u are not the only vested with the financial responsibility of ur wedding ceremony.
Ur parents, siblings and friends will rally round u.
What I believe in is, do u have a stable source of income that can sustain ur family?
Is ur wife to be working?
Are u both really ready emotionally, mentally, physically and spiritually?
It doesn't matter how much u have in ur account, what matters is do u have what can sustain the family? Even if u have 5million, bros e go finish if u no use am well, at least out of that money u shouldn't spend upto 1m for wedding, u should know it's a mini flat or a cheap 2bedroom u should rent, u should know the rest should be poured on business and at least a halfplot of land somewhere.
Don't squander all ur savings on wedding ceremony.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Much Would You Have In Your Account Before Thinking Of Marriage? by vickydevoka(m): 12:02pm On Feb 18, 2020
proclinician:

So a man should have 5m cash then a house and a car before marriage while you just have nothing? I tell you what. I achieved same before my induction except the house and ever since, fate has been throwin across girls like you and i do really well crushing them big time. One picked a job as a sales girl pay is 50k big nonsense. I told her i can't marry a woman with nothing less than 1m cash and her own apartment and earning not less than 150 a month, tough, she's going to lose i don't feel sorry, i dont love, she doesnt mind. She just wrote NDLEA exam and is praying things work out. I wish all men can be like me cold, blunt, and a maestro of their game.
Bros u wicked

1 Like

Re: How Much Would You Have In Your Account Before Thinking Of Marriage? by jimyjames(m): 12:03pm On Feb 18, 2020
Iamgrey5:
40k or 30k cheesy

Maybe for Yoruba marriage but not Igbo grin
Re: How Much Would You Have In Your Account Before Thinking Of Marriage? by Olafisoyem: 12:03pm On Feb 18, 2020
Blu03:
I'm very insecure. If i'm to get married and have kids, i would want them to have the best life has to offer. To have a safe future...
I must have a steady, well paying job. He must too.
I must have a good amount of money in the bank. Savings to lean back on (just in case). He must too.
I must have properties and other assets. He must too.

But this is for me.

For others, at least 3million in the bank. Plus a house and car.
Transportation and house rent can take alot out of one's salary...

Even my parents wouldn’t have married if they used this your criteria. I had a good life but they didn’t have much when they got married so please what are you saying ma?

2 Likes

Re: How Much Would You Have In Your Account Before Thinking Of Marriage? by jaxxy(m): 12:05pm On Feb 18, 2020
favoryte33:

Depends on who u are and what u want. Everybody is different with different expectations and plans. U can be rich bt want low key wedding and u can be broke and want a big wedding punishing urself to impress people for just one day.

Choice is urs my frnd.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Much Would You Have In Your Account Before Thinking Of Marriage? by yungtang552man2: 12:05pm On Feb 18, 2020
PLEASE BEWARE!!!!!!!!!!!

http://www.ithmaarfinance.com/home/ IS A SCAM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ithmaar Investment GROUP

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Much Would You Have In Your Account Before Thinking Of Marriage? by Olafisoyem: 12:05pm On Feb 18, 2020
Dicktion:
Ehen afo.njas that marries without bride price nko? Person dey die

Nonsense and Chelsea the Man Utd's Concubine angry

Exactly because we don’t believe you have to buy a human being in the name of marriage.

1 Like

Re: How Much Would You Have In Your Account Before Thinking Of Marriage? by kwakwakwa(m): 12:05pm On Feb 18, 2020
i will have PEACE OF MIND in my account........................................ grin
Re: How Much Would You Have In Your Account Before Thinking Of Marriage? by Nobody: 12:06pm On Feb 18, 2020
Petyprincess:
For me is 5 million nd have your house and a car shikena I'm not that demanding angry

5million in this Buhari time...you are joking. This is what has made a lot of ladies husbandless for life.
Re: How Much Would You Have In Your Account Before Thinking Of Marriage? by Louisboy22(m): 12:06pm On Feb 18, 2020
Lalas247:

Keep deceiving the guy cry
it all depends on the girl if the girl is ready to marry u with the little u have so u are good to go
Re: How Much Would You Have In Your Account Before Thinking Of Marriage? by Louisboy22(m): 12:07pm On Feb 18, 2020
Azeh:
Its doesn't matter the amount u have...u may have billions and u won't still be ready....once u ave little money and u think u can take care of ur self and upcoming family... U good to go...buy at least have a steady source of income
t all depends on the girl if the girl is ready to marry u with the little u have so u are good to go
Re: How Much Would You Have In Your Account Before Thinking Of Marriage? by makydebbie(f): 12:08pm On Feb 18, 2020
Slimranky:

Correct girl
You just said it all,
In fact you are beautiful with brain too
She doesn't know that another synonym for money is happiness
In fact Abia's when next are you visiting naija?

TELL ME SO I CAN BUY YOU A MOVIE TICKET AT GENESIS CINEMAS MAKE WE COME WATCH MOVIE
THEN AFTER THAT WE CAN GO TO A LOUNGE HERE AND I WILL BUY YOU
COWLEG PEPPER SOUP WITH A BEER OF YOUR CHOICE AS FOR ME I TAKE CHILLED HEINEKEN

Haha, no problem my mind dey. cheesy

1 Like

Re: How Much Would You Have In Your Account Before Thinking Of Marriage? by alexmakaay(m): 12:08pm On Feb 18, 2020
Azeh:
Its doesn't matter the amount u have...u may have billions and u won't still be ready....once u ave little money and u think u can take care of ur self and upcoming family... U good to go...buy at least have a steady source of income

This is a direct question, you are not wiser than the op..the owner of the question. just say how much you think is ok ..not giving us unsolicited lecture here. This is a common question but many will fail it.

to the question, if you're in business, 1.5m networth is ok. a working class, 3mil is ok. cos u need to start a side work in case of eventuality in your workplace.

1 Like

Re: How Much Would You Have In Your Account Before Thinking Of Marriage? by makydebbie(f): 12:09pm On Feb 18, 2020
carpdiemz:

True talk even when u have money there’s a way u cry and people would still find u attractive with your background and look grin money is everything

Hmm my dear, that's why I dey work hard to secure the bag. God bless our hustle.

1 Like

Re: How Much Would You Have In Your Account Before Thinking Of Marriage? by joey150(m): 12:10pm On Feb 18, 2020
UyaiIncomparabl:
There's no particular amount of money that ever makes one ready. If you're in with the right person with just 300, 000 naira, marriage will be bliss. You people should stop attaching happiness to money. Money is only a means to an end. undecided

All this talk, and you probably still wouldn't marry a man that has just 300k in his account.
Re: How Much Would You Have In Your Account Before Thinking Of Marriage? by Researchclue: 12:10pm On Feb 18, 2020
Get your Websites and Applications for as low as 20,000 naira
Re: How Much Would You Have In Your Account Before Thinking Of Marriage? by Nobody: 12:10pm On Feb 18, 2020
Just look at the way you're saying it as if it's that easy.
MrBrownJay1:

if you entertained a babe twice a month, why do you think that when married they should go for entertainment everyday? just because you guys are married does NOT mean you should change your dating habits (unless you have kids)... so you guys would still go on dates twice a month, and the rest of the time watch Netflix at home while curling in the sofa, et voila!

btw: if/when these guys live together, then they will now have more money for entertainment anyway...
Re: How Much Would You Have In Your Account Before Thinking Of Marriage? by Isoduwa(m): 12:11pm On Feb 18, 2020
30 billion dollars $

Make Ogun kill the girl �

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Ten Things Guys Like About Girls And Ten Things Girls Like About Guys / Why I Shot My ‘Prostitute’ Girlfriend ― Jealous Boyfriend Confesses / My Boyfriend Impregnates Me And My Daughter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.