Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,482 members, 7,816,137 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:20 AM

Checking Her Phone Has Cost Us Our Beautiful Relationship - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Checking Her Phone Has Cost Us Our Beautiful Relationship (99673 Views)

Is this Pride Or Self Respect? This Has Cost Many Guys Their Relationship / Lawyer Forces Deeper Life Corper To Dance Shaku Shaku Before Checking her File / Lady Flaunts Her Phone With Used Condom Under. See Reactions (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Checking Her Phone Has Cost Us Our Beautiful Relationship by Nobody: 3:33pm On Feb 20, 2020
rOsy247:

Stop lamenting coz she dumped you, she's not your wife. Her zaddy gives her the sex to her satisfaction. Did she complain? No. Instead you are the one weeping for being dumped. Poverty stricken ass
Zaddy?? You will soon get burned by Acid .. The scorned wife will burn that face and all the fake assets you used to break Marriages!!!

Go back to your poor parent... They are your true loved ones... You are only using your Sugar Daddy for money... Fake love everywhere!!!

1 Like

Re: Checking Her Phone Has Cost Us Our Beautiful Relationship by Rebelutionary: 3:33pm On Feb 20, 2020
Biafrareform:

Okay, she doesn't send me money . I do the sending . She just sent that 6k after she received her allawee to help sort some stuff.

Well I get your point . I want to move past this, bit also want to make it right if is possible for her . Cos to me , everyone deserve a second chance
I usually don't comment on all the relationship "B.S" that has become a common staple on NL these days.

One common denominator with most of you fellas who come online to "seek advice" concerning your relationship is you know what you're going to do despite all the pieces of the advice; then just do it!

I mean 9 out of 10 folks like you will stay in the SINKINGSHIP you call a RELATIONSHIP and I dare say you are MOST LIKELY a part of the 9. I will be surprised if you turn out not to be!

@ImaIma1 gave you a succinct advice and you still came on to speak English abi? Continue,

1 Like

Re: Checking Her Phone Has Cost Us Our Beautiful Relationship by Josh44s(m): 3:34pm On Feb 20, 2020
Why is everyone insulting the girl in question. Op wey be man ashawo nko? Op na player
Re: Checking Her Phone Has Cost Us Our Beautiful Relationship by XDaBOSS(m): 3:34pm On Feb 20, 2020
I wonder why most guys feel going through their girlfriends' phones is d right thing to do. It only makes u insecure n even less mature. Girl out of trust allow u touch her phone, u just turn fbi agent on top d phone...
End d relationship pls so we all can find peace.....
Re: Checking Her Phone Has Cost Us Our Beautiful Relationship by Oyilonye(f): 3:35pm On Feb 20, 2020
Biafrareform:

If Karma really pay us all for our deeds, then we all be gone by now . There will be none left on this planet earth

Oga if you know you would be here to side her on every comment what is the point bring it here for advice, since you know what to do, pls do it.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Checking Her Phone Has Cost Us Our Beautiful Relationship by obatan(m): 3:35pm On Feb 20, 2020
Biafrareform:

Okay, she doesn't send me money . I do the sending . She just sent that 6k after she received her allawee to help sort some stuff.

Well I get your point . I want to move past this, bit also want to make it right if is possible for her . Cos to me , everyone deserve a second chance
Stop being foolish, after all the lampooning you still don't get it!, She doesn't respect you kiddo, you are being too emotional.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Checking Her Phone Has Cost Us Our Beautiful Relationship by Nobody: 3:35pm On Feb 20, 2020
Biafrareform:

Lol.

Mine is May 16

You are a Taurus, Taurus are family oriented people. You be husband material while the said babe is a born hoe. If after reading all you have read here you still take her serious, then you don't know your worth.

My advise: Start cheating on her while using her for sex. Don't check her phone anymore oh. Use condom steady. Spoil her life with sex. Treat her like the slut she is. Don't show her your feelings. Use her, na she go run

2 Likes

Re: Checking Her Phone Has Cost Us Our Beautiful Relationship by Nobody: 3:36pm On Feb 20, 2020
Fountainofyouth:

What was the contextual meaning here? If there was, why do you have to refer back to my original word "bluntness"? I dislike slow guys and you are one of them, do no infect me pls, you can now shamefully buzz off.
You are too rigid ..
Stop overrating yourself!!!

No luck today!! tongue

You lose undecided
Re: Checking Her Phone Has Cost Us Our Beautiful Relationship by jacoik(m): 3:36pm On Feb 20, 2020
Kevsmart88:
If I were to understand you, you are feeling bad u snooped on ur girlfriends phone and discovered all this...wow! I would be damned if I find out my girlfriend ever dated a married man and didn't call it quits instantly....Little wonder why crazy things keep happening in this world now, we now do things our forefathers would frown at in disdain without remorse these days....imagine the effrontery telling U that U went too far, a girl u wanna marry and she knows u have good intentions. Young Man pick urself up and stop whining like a baby, what makes u think she will cut ties with this married man after marriage, she would just upgrade the oga to a family friend(benefactor) asap, leaving gullible U believing he's just a nice man...Our young men and woman have totally lost it, I'm scared what our progenies would become...
you just take the matter off me, I don't even know what to say again because you have already said my words
Re: Checking Her Phone Has Cost Us Our Beautiful Relationship by Validated: 3:36pm On Feb 20, 2020
fulaniHERDSman:
You are dealing with an audacious whorre. Flee now and spare your future kids the agony of a harrlot mom. grin
I am soory but I agree with this post, no matter how hard it may seem.
Re: Checking Her Phone Has Cost Us Our Beautiful Relationship by ledaman: 3:38pm On Feb 20, 2020
Biafrareform:

I believed we all have past. Even myself have got a past. Same as you .

I believe everyone deserves a chance . A willing heart ready to change though.

And I also believed no one is perfect . The only bad girl out there is the one you have discovered her past .
There are many who we see as good , but undiscovered bad side .
Are you normal? U discovered that ur fiancée she is a public toilet and you are yarning dust! which stupid past are you talking about? Marry her pls and expect her to fuccck inside ur bedroom ! Bobrisky junior like you.
Re: Checking Her Phone Has Cost Us Our Beautiful Relationship by OhiOfIhima: 3:38pm On Feb 20, 2020
Biafrareform:

Yea. I have always done that . I am willing to stand by her and correct her . I sees it as her past.

I just realised it takes a second for someone to change . I wasn't expecting her to remain the same after I left .

My issue is, will things remain the same after I told her my findings ?

You want to reform Biafra n you can even reform a mere girlfriend. She has used so many unsolicited words on u man, Japaa if you ever thinking of being happy in ur life.

How on Earth would u know ur gf is dating a married man n you are still talking of love.

Bia, act like real Niggarr, chop from what her sugar DD give her n find urself another decent cool babe.

2 Likes

Re: Checking Her Phone Has Cost Us Our Beautiful Relationship by gwama: 3:38pm On Feb 20, 2020
WHY YOU CHECK HER PHONE?? angry angry angry
Re: Checking Her Phone Has Cost Us Our Beautiful Relationship by Darlenelove: 3:38pm On Feb 20, 2020
Stop worrying and marry her first.
You left her and you expected her to stop seeing them immediately you guys come back.

It’s either you marry her or ask her to break her simcard and get new one and never communicate with them agin.
Re: Checking Her Phone Has Cost Us Our Beautiful Relationship by Josh44s(m): 3:38pm On Feb 20, 2020
Nn3muka:
Everybody has a past...

Thank you so much for this comment. Everyone keeps on castigating the girl but no one is asking if Op has changed his womanizing ways (I can tell from the way he narrated the whole story to look innocent). Op in question is a player just like him baby. Player jam player.
Re: Checking Her Phone Has Cost Us Our Beautiful Relationship by Neddyogu(m): 3:39pm On Feb 20, 2020
Biafrareform:

Yea. I have always done that . I am willing to stand by her and correct her . I sees it as her past.

I just realised it takes a second for someone to change . I wasn't expecting her to remain the same after I left .

My issue is, will things remain the same after I told her my findings ?

When a man loves a woman, she can do no wroooonggg..............

......And if she's playing him for a fooool, he's the last one to knooooow, cos loving eyes can never see...... *Lemme sing small Michael Bolton for u*

1 Like

Re: Checking Her Phone Has Cost Us Our Beautiful Relationship by Angel4lif(f): 3:39pm On Feb 20, 2020
namenick:
Talking from experience: flee while you’re still sane, her ilk will make you question your existence. You’re still holding on to who you use to know, she’s isn’t that person anymore and it’s no fault of yours. Run as fast as you can bro; take it from someone that experience has taught a lesson. You’re only holding on to the anecdote of your relationship. she’s probably doing some smutty things to you and you think you’re in love. Ruuuun fasttt!!!!!!!!

Absolutely dear, well said! the hand writing is boldly written on the wall and he doesnt want to read it clear and take a walk. wether he likes it or not no resonable and a responsible lady would like to have any affair wit married men is as simple as that.

1 Like

Re: Checking Her Phone Has Cost Us Our Beautiful Relationship by Eluwilussit(m): 3:39pm On Feb 20, 2020
Biafrareform:
Good morning all, for those still awake.

I think my relationship just ended. Something we both cherish.

Well, months back my ex and I came back together. We had a bliss relationship while in our final year, but I wasn't committed at all and she knew it and left. Back then in school she kept going to my phone and of course she do see things to talk about .

After 1 year of being apart, I needed a committed relationship cos I wanted to settle down. She came to my mind and the feelings was so strong even though I tried to resist it. We finally met and resolved all issues that led to her leaving .

Is been the sweetest memory we have had so far. Everything was going fine. She is a nice and sweet girl. Our agenda is marriage and she is aware. She fits perfectly to my ideal woman. Our emotional and spiritual connection is just perfect.

Well, things take a turn when I went to her phone and saw stuff that knocked me out. What really got me mad was her dating a married man. My emotion was dead. She said the relationship is in the past. She was forced to go into it after she left school. Her mum forced her into it when she stopped caring for her and asked her to go fend for herself. Then we weren't together. She confessed to becoming someone else from who I knew when I didn't tried to bring her back. But she is not a bad as I think , she concluded .

I also saw her chat with someone where she sent a bedroom pics she took in my house. She said she is just flirting with him (they have a fling) but that I should give her time, she is going to completely cut of tiers with them.

Well, I love her was ready to stay with her.
She was around again this Val and was tempted to check again and noticed she is still communicating with the married man. Infact I noticed they met lately in January. I locked up , and decided that is over. Didn't talk to her about it.

We went out for on Saturday. She is the type that hardly post on Facebook. Infact she has reduced my activities on Facebook. Her reason, our lives shouldn't be on social media.
I uploaded our outing on WhatsApp. She did too, but didn't upload the one we took together. Yea, she hasn't done that b4. I was angry and voiced out what I saw in her phone. Accused her of deliberately hiding us from her contacts.
She apologised and told me she isn't doing anything with the man again. Just the normal chat cos of the friendship they have had b4 . She even handed her phone to me to call him and end it if I want . I wasn't taking any of that cos I saw from her browsing history where she is been searching how to make a married man fall in love and spend on her but didn't let her know of it.
She pleaded that nothing is happening between them again. Then she begged that I should stopped going to her phone that is destroying us. That if I ended up destroying this relationship, where do I want her to start.

She is back to her base and we chatted last nite and she brought up the case of me going to her phone again and I was angry with that and told her about the browsing history too.

She was completely devastated with my findings.
Is lengthy right, sorry about that. This is a relationship we both cherished and I know she love me real good. Ohh, I forgot to tell you, she bought me a native dress and sent 6k to me from her 33k NYSC allawee. She is a good girl. She is nice and caring. I love this girl real good. Never loved anyone like this before.

But I don't know what has really gone wrong with her. I was determined to really make this right, but as it stand now, it seems dead to me and I am sure she also feels same too.

I should have stayed away from her phone. But guys, is not my fault, I love this girl and I am serious about it.

Enyi, run for your life. You have a loose woman. Save your family the shame of bringing home a LovePeddler. People do change for sure, but what if she doesn’t? Don’t take chances. You will hate her the moment you guys get married. See finish will set in.

1 Like

Re: Checking Her Phone Has Cost Us Our Beautiful Relationship by jaybabs1(m): 3:39pm On Feb 20, 2020
Josh44s:

Look at this f00l. You played yourself slowpoke. She is a player and you are a player so why are you complaining. You admit yourself na. Y’all broke up and she went her way. Nobody to look after her and carter for her needs so she enter street with her Toto. Biko, before you break up with her, send me her number bro, lemme enjoy her doggy please, I dey like all those kind gals wey dey form repentance but still collecting prick. Their style of knacking Dey burst my brain and balls. Idiot!

Bad Boy! John 3:16 smiley
Re: Checking Her Phone Has Cost Us Our Beautiful Relationship by Fountainofyouth(f): 3:41pm On Feb 20, 2020
eni4real:
You are too rigid ..
Stop overrating yourself!!!

No luck today!! tongue

You lose undecided

How is my rigidity your business? Why are you forcing the word "lose" on me? Let others see that for themselves na, you can't be the judge and jury on your matter, and this is not a competition dude, it's only manginas that sees everything as that, try not to be a full fledged mangina, and stay away, it may not be easy but try and stay away from me okay.

1 Like

Re: Checking Her Phone Has Cost Us Our Beautiful Relationship by Mreazi121(m): 3:41pm On Feb 20, 2020
Why is it so hard for you to see the hand writing on the wall.. she's a LovePeddler and doesn't love you...
Re: Checking Her Phone Has Cost Us Our Beautiful Relationship by Primera001(m): 3:41pm On Feb 20, 2020
Mymynd4u:

Useless rubbish as usual.. Until she carry std give am. B4 he check her phone..

Trash oshi

Keep looking until u find what you are looking for, the man is already regretting his actions..

Some things are better left the way they are for peace to reign, he should have approach the matter in a more civil way...
Re: Checking Her Phone Has Cost Us Our Beautiful Relationship by stickle(m): 3:42pm On Feb 20, 2020
Biafrareform:

Seriously, I am just reading all the comments here with so much surprises. Is obvious Naija guys don't have trust for ladies again .

I know this girl wella before we break up.
What I don't really is what transpired while we were apart.

I am not in the right place to judge her past, but all I want is a sincere heart for change . If I don't get that, I will walk away

God will guide you. I feel your pain because I can sense you need an honest relationship. It's a trial, please pass it. This is not a sign that you are not meant for each other; some things just needed to be sorted out.
Re: Checking Her Phone Has Cost Us Our Beautiful Relationship by Amanda4life: 3:42pm On Feb 20, 2020
This is a disgusting relationship

A cheat will always cheat
Re: Checking Her Phone Has Cost Us Our Beautiful Relationship by Nobody: 3:42pm On Feb 20, 2020
Fountainofyouth:

How is my rigidity your business? Why are you forcing the word "lose" on me? Let others see that for themselves na, you can't be the judge and jury on your matter, and this is not a competition dude, it's only manginas that sees everything as that, try not to be a full fledged mangina, and stay away, it may not be easy but try and stay away from me okay.
Mangina?? Is that how intelligent you are??
You are twisted and Overrated!!!

No luck today tongue

You lose undecided
Re: Checking Her Phone Has Cost Us Our Beautiful Relationship by Angel4lif(f): 3:43pm On Feb 20, 2020
OhiOfIhima:

You want to reform Biafra n you can even reform a mere girlfriend. She has used so many unsolicited words on u man, Japaa if you ever thinking of being happy in ur life.

How on Earth would u know ur gf is dating a married man n you are still talking of love.

Bia, act like real Niggarr, chop from what her sugar DD give her n find urself another decent cool babe.

Laughing in sowori...Dont mind him dear he's blind folded with her mushroom love.LOL

1 Like

Re: Checking Her Phone Has Cost Us Our Beautiful Relationship by Lerumo: 3:43pm On Feb 20, 2020
If you really love her as you claim, give her some space and give her a deadline to sort out herself.

If after the deadline there’s no positive change from her side or she decides not to get back with you, RUN and don’t look back.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Checking Her Phone Has Cost Us Our Beautiful Relationship by Josh44s(m): 3:43pm On Feb 20, 2020
jaybabs1:

Bad Boy! John 3:16 smiley

Re: Checking Her Phone Has Cost Us Our Beautiful Relationship by MartinsD12(m): 3:44pm On Feb 20, 2020
Biafrareform:

Well, months back my ex and I came back together. We had a bliss relationship while in our final year, but I wasn't committed at all and she knew it and left. Back then in school she kept going to my phone and of course she do see things to talk about .

After 1 year of being apart, I needed a committed relationship cos I wanted to settle down. She came to my mind and the feelings was so strong even though I tried to resist it. We finally met and resolved all issues that led to her leaving .

Is been the sweetest memory we have had so far. Everything was going fine. She is a nice and sweet girl. Our agenda is marriage and she is aware. She fits perfectly to my ideal woman. Our emotional and spiritual connection is just perfect.

Well, things take a turn when I went to her phone and saw stuff that knocked me out. What really got me mad was her dating a married man. My emotion was dead. She said the relationship is in the past. She was forced to go into it after she left school. Her mum forced her into it when she stopped caring for her and asked her to go fend for herself. Then we weren't together. She confessed to becoming someone else from who I knew when I didn't tried to bring her back. But she is not a bad as I think , she concluded .

I also saw her chat with someone where she sent a bedroom pics she took in my house. She said she is just flirting with him (they have a fling) but that I should give her time, she is going to completely cut of tiers with them.

She was around again this Val and was tempted to check again and noticed she is still communicating with the married man. Infact I noticed they met lately in January. I locked up , and decided that is over. Didn't talk to her about it.

We went out for on Saturday. She is the type that hardly post on Facebook. Infact she has reduced my activities on Facebook. Her reason, our lives shouldn't be on social media.
I uploaded our outing on WhatsApp. She did too, but didn't upload the one we took together. Yea, she hasn't done that b4. I was angry and voiced out what I saw in her phone. Accused her of deliberately hiding us from her contacts.
She apologised and told me she isn't doing anything with the man again. Just the normal chat cos of the friendship they have had b4 . She even handed her phone to me to call him and end it if I want . I wasn't taking any of that cos I saw from her browsing history where she is been searching how to make a married man fall in love and spend on her but didn't let her know of it.
She pleaded that nothing is happening between them again. Then she begged that I should stopped going to her phone that is destroying us. That if I ended up destroying this relationship, where do I want her to start.

She is back to her base and we chatted last nite and she brought up the case of me going to her phone again and I was angry with that and told her about the browsing history too.

Is lengthy right, sorry about that. This is a relationship we both cherished and I know she love me real good. Ohh, I forgot to tell you, she bought me a native dress and sent 6k to me from her 33k NYSC allawee. She is a good girl. She is nice and caring. I love this girl real good. Never loved anyone like this before.

But I don't know what has really gone wrong with her. I was determined to really make this right, but as it stand now, it seems dead to me and I am sure she also feels same too.

I should have stayed away from her phone. But guys, is not my fault, I love this girl and I am serious about it.

Any girl that can date a married man shouldn't be taken serious, such a girl is a player and a gold digger, there is 100% possibly that such a girl will not change even in marriage infact don't think of marriage with this kind of a girl unless you want to die of heartache

1 Like

Re: Checking Her Phone Has Cost Us Our Beautiful Relationship by Korllami007: 3:44pm On Feb 20, 2020
Biafrareform:

Thanks. When I made this thread this morning , I was willing to let go. I knew what to get from here . Is just the obvious truth, Naija guys don't trust Naija babes again and they will say despicable things about them.

I know her well before we break up . I know what she can do. Is obvious she has really broken when we separated. Is her past.
Truth is she hasn't really given me any reason to think she is cheating on me .
I have called her already , we have talked and I will be there to help her fix whatever is bringing issues to us. I will be careful and more observant, if it can't work, I will walk away

Please go ahead and marry her and stop disturbing us.

1 Like

Re: Checking Her Phone Has Cost Us Our Beautiful Relationship by Starz825(m): 3:45pm On Feb 20, 2020
Biafrareform:

I still don't get the reason why ladies don't really like to commit themselves to a man in totality...
One of my female friends was telling me yesterday that she loves her boyfriend very much but her commitment towards the relationship is what she can't guarantee...no mind am...I don't know what love means without commitment..I know what is wrong with her...she enjoys flings according to her....she has been eyeing me too for a while now...but I no get her time yet....

Op, Love without commitment is nothing....
Move on with your life and let her move on with the married man till that one wife go brk her head...

1 Like

Re: Checking Her Phone Has Cost Us Our Beautiful Relationship by Fountainofyouth(f): 3:45pm On Feb 20, 2020
eni4real:
Mangina?? Is that how intelligent you are??
You are twisted and Overrated!!!

No luck today tongue

You lose undecided

Don't worry eni, you will be fine las las.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (18) (Reply)

Say The Magic “f-word” To Make Her Chase You / Whatsapp Chats Exposed Lady Sending Nude Photos To Man Because She Needs Iphone / Kingtblakhoc: Dating Maami Igbagbo Destroyed My Life & Career, Stole My N7.5M

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 95
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.