Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,970 members, 7,835,244 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:33 AM

Elder Brother Calls His Younger Sister An slowpoke? - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Elder Brother Calls His Younger Sister An slowpoke? (7005 Views)

Lady Cries Out As Her Husband Calls His Sidechick To Cook In Her Presence / Bayelsa Man Is Looking For slowpoke Girl To Marry (Photo, Video) / Man Video Calls His Girlfriend While Having Sex With Another Girl, Gets Blasted (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Elder Brother Calls His Younger Sister An slowpoke? by khiaa(f): 2:47pm On Feb 23, 2020
Kingsteve:

Gmail
Inbox

Kapish?

Huggggh!!

Mail from whom?
Re: Elder Brother Calls His Younger Sister An slowpoke? by Kingsteve(m): 2:50pm On Feb 23, 2020
khiaa:

Mail from whom?

Did you see my mail(s) yet?
As if you didn't know

Happy now?
Huh?
Re: Elder Brother Calls His Younger Sister An slowpoke? by khiaa(f): 2:54pm On Feb 23, 2020
Kingsteve:

Did you see my mail(s) yet?
As if you didn't know

Happy now?
Huh?

No I have not.
Re: Elder Brother Calls His Younger Sister An slowpoke? by Kingsteve(m): 3:00pm On Feb 23, 2020
khiaa:

No I have not.
Ok then.
Check!
Re: Elder Brother Calls His Younger Sister An slowpoke? by khiaa(f): 3:08pm On Feb 23, 2020
Kingsteve:

Ok then.
Check!

Ok.
Re: Elder Brother Calls His Younger Sister An slowpoke? by khiaa(f): 3:12pm On Feb 23, 2020
Kingsteve:

Ok then.
Check!
I saw.
Re: Elder Brother Calls His Younger Sister An slowpoke? by Kingsteve(m): 3:22pm On Feb 23, 2020
khiaa:

I saw.
Hehe... Khiaaaa
Re: Elder Brother Calls His Younger Sister An slowpoke? by Deepfeel(m): 3:28pm On Feb 23, 2020
Young man, you sound and look like a pig talking about sh*t eating so calmly and smooth, your obsession with sh*t shows how dirty you are , is that what do on daily basis, dip your finger in your anus and lick ? You are damm dirty , I feel dirty mentioning you right now I won't lie, am pretty sure you are on some sort of medication "suffering from mental illness" ?

You know what get off nairaland , head straight to where you kept your drugs , take them ,

Me and tweiker will be praying for you

Britboy:

And who the fvck are you?
You also wanna have a taste of the shit eating spree?
Ok, here's what you gon' do!

In your dirty and sweaty state, stick your index finger up your filthy butt.
Wriggle it real good, real, real good.
Bend it, and try to bring out remnants of your shit.

Sniff it!
Taste it, and lick it!

When you done...

You can come engage me!
Mere mortals!

Re: Elder Brother Calls His Younger Sister An slowpoke? by Britboy(m): 3:33pm On Feb 23, 2020
Deepfeel:
Young man, you sound and look like a pig talking about sh*t eating so calmly and smooth, your obsession with sh*t shows how dirty you are , is that what do on daily basis, dip your finger in your anus and lick ? You are damm dirty , I feel dirty mentioning you right now I won't lie, am pretty sure you are on some sort of medication "suffering from mental illness" ?

You know what get off nairaland , head straight to where you kept your drugs , take them ,

Me and tweiker will be praying for you

This is what you get when you poke your nose in other people's matter...You eat shit!

Stay away!
Far, far away, or I'll make you eat your shit.
Kapish?
Re: Elder Brother Calls His Younger Sister An slowpoke? by Deepfeel(m): 3:37pm On Feb 23, 2020
khiaa:

LMAO grin grin grin That fat skanky lesbian COW is your friend's wife.

Easternprince , tweiker , I can't be fighting guys off khiaa if you ain't showing interest

Do the needful brother
Re: Elder Brother Calls His Younger Sister An slowpoke? by khiaa(f): 3:37pm On Feb 23, 2020
Kingsteve:

Hehe... Khiaaaa
wink

1 Like

Re: Elder Brother Calls His Younger Sister An slowpoke? by Deepfeel(m): 3:41pm On Feb 23, 2020
You still sound a little bit insane,

are you sure you took the drugs? Take some more young man

Britboy:

This is what you get when you poke your nose in other people's matter...You eat shit!

Stay away!
Far, far away, or I'll make you eat your shit.
Kapish?

Re: Elder Brother Calls His Younger Sister An slowpoke? by Britboy(m): 3:43pm On Feb 23, 2020
Deepfeel:

You still sound a little bit insane,

are you sure you took the drugs? Take some more young man

You can call me psychotic if that makes you eat shit better.

Bottomline... Stay the fvck away!
Re: Elder Brother Calls His Younger Sister An slowpoke? by Deepfeel(m): 3:46pm On Feb 23, 2020
Tweiker:

See this Yahoo Yahoo boy wanabe Zombi actor. Mouth dey scratch you abi?

@Deepfeel that KingSteve. He's very harmless, he and brit accent. It's just that husbandsnatcha has a thing for him. Lol

Keep an eye on harmless kingsteve he is dangerously getting close to your woman, I feel uncomfortable
Re: Elder Brother Calls His Younger Sister An slowpoke? by Kingsteve(m): 3:50pm On Feb 23, 2020
Deepfeel:

Keep an eye on harmless kingsteve he is dangerously getting close to your woman, I feel uncomfortable

Hehe
This is just the beginning.
No need to press the panic botton yet.
Do that when I eventually see Khiaa... Live!

*Laughs hysterically *
Re: Elder Brother Calls His Younger Sister An slowpoke? by Deepfeel(m): 3:52pm On Feb 23, 2020
Britboy:

You can call me psychotic if that makes you eat shit better.

Bottomline... Stay the fvck away!

Is that how much you love sh*tt? here come eat this one before it gets cold, hurry up young man

1 Like

Re: Elder Brother Calls His Younger Sister An slowpoke? by Deepfeel(m): 3:56pm On Feb 23, 2020
Kingsteve:

Hehe
This is just the beginning.
No need to press the panic botton yet.
Do that when I eventually see Khiaa... Live!

*Laughs hysterically *

Young man, looks like you want to die Lover boy?

Khiaa Pls talk to him

Re: Elder Brother Calls His Younger Sister An slowpoke? by Kingsteve(m): 3:58pm On Feb 23, 2020
Deepfeel:

Young man, looks like you want to die Lover boy?

Khiaa Pls talk to him

To the right one, I'm def a lover boy.
No shame.
It is who I am!

You got a problem with that?
grin
Re: Elder Brother Calls His Younger Sister An slowpoke? by Britboy(m): 4:01pm On Feb 23, 2020
Deepfeel:

Is that how much you love sh*tt? here come eat this one before it gets cold, hurry up young man

After you.
Isn't that what you live for?
Eating shit?

While you're at it...
Stick your mouth up his arse.
No shit should go to waste.

Bon Appetit!
Re: Elder Brother Calls His Younger Sister An slowpoke? by Deepfeel(m): 4:03pm On Feb 23, 2020
Kingsteve:

To the right one, I'm def a lover boy.
No shame.
It is who I am!

You got a problem with that?
grin

And are you aware, that gentle man you are trying to snatch his woman is an american citizen by birth?
He can have you jailed and deported the day you step foot in USA , even before you see khiaa

Re: Elder Brother Calls His Younger Sister An slowpoke? by Kingsteve(m): 4:08pm On Feb 23, 2020
Deepfeel:

And are you aware, that gentle man you are trying to snatch his woman is an american citizen by birth?
He can have you jailed and deported the day you step foot in USA , even before you see khiaa

And are you aware I am British by birth?
NEWSFLASH: I've visited the US thrice!

Hehe!
Re: Elder Brother Calls His Younger Sister An slowpoke? by Deepfeel(m): 4:08pm On Feb 23, 2020
Britboy:

After you.
Isn't that what you live for?
Eating shit?
Bon Appetit!
No no no , its actually what you live for, its obvious from your obsession with it, come it this sh*t while it's still hot , I assure you, you will ask for more cause I have being on a pretty tasty healthy diet lately

Re: Elder Brother Calls His Younger Sister An slowpoke? by Deepfeel(m): 4:14pm On Feb 23, 2020
Kingsteve:

And are you aware I am British by birth?
NEWSFLASH: I've visited the US thrice!

Hehe!

So ? We will still find a way, we will kidnap you, inject you with some hard drugs, label you a drug dealer, put some stash in your belonging, and all will be over about you

Re: Elder Brother Calls His Younger Sister An slowpoke? by Kingsteve(m): 4:20pm On Feb 23, 2020
Deepfeel:

So ? We will still find a way, we will kidnap you, inject you with some hard drugs, label you a drug dealer, put some stash in your belonging, and all will be over about you

If wishes were horses, Deepfeel will ride.

grin grin grin
Re: Elder Brother Calls His Younger Sister An slowpoke? by Britboy(m): 4:23pm On Feb 23, 2020
Deepfeel:

No no no , its actually what you live for, its obvious from your obsession with it, come it this sh*t while it's still hot , I assure you, you will ask for more cause
I have being on a pretty tasty healthy diet lately

I know, a pretty tasty healthy diet of shit!

Any surprises?
Nahhh
Re: Elder Brother Calls His Younger Sister An slowpoke? by Deepfeel(m): 4:30pm On Feb 23, 2020
Britboy:

I know, a pretty tasty healthy diet of shit!

Any surprises?
Nahhh
I can see you are craving for sh*t , well here it is, eat it, neatly placed on a plate for you

Re: Elder Brother Calls His Younger Sister An slowpoke? by Deepfeel(m): 4:32pm On Feb 23, 2020
Kingsteve:

If wishes were horses, Deepfeel will ride.

grin grin grin

Don't say I didnt warn you

Re: Elder Brother Calls His Younger Sister An slowpoke? by Tweiker: 4:40pm On Feb 23, 2020
Deepfeel:

Lolz
Re: Elder Brother Calls His Younger Sister An slowpoke? by Britboy(m): 4:47pm On Feb 23, 2020
Deepfeel:

I can see you are craving for sh*t , well here it is, eat it, neatly placed on a plate for you

Ahaaa!
That's what I'm talking about!
Just exactly what you had for lunch...shit delicacy!
See the pains and effort put into taking that perfect shit pic.

Bring it on...
Shit face!
Bring it on!
Re: Elder Brother Calls His Younger Sister An slowpoke? by Deepfeel(m): 5:04pm On Feb 23, 2020
You sound like you are hurt young man, are you in pains ?
I saw how you silivated when you saw your desired meal, now that you finished it and washed it down with water, how do you feel? Still crave for more?

Britboy:

Ahaaa!
That's what I'm talking about!
Just exactly what you had for lunch...shit delicacy!
See the pains and effort put into taking that perfect shit pic.

Bring it on...
Shit face!
Bring it on!

Re: Elder Brother Calls His Younger Sister An slowpoke? by Britboy(m): 5:32pm On Feb 23, 2020
Deepfeel:
You sound like you are hurt young man, are you in pains ?
I saw how you silivated when you saw your desired meal, now that you finished it and washed it down with water, how do you feel? Still crave for more?

You Bloody tosser!
A Bellend
A Bugger
An absolute Total cunt!
A demented coprophagia, Scat-eater and a bloody copycat...all in one!

You obviously lack creativity and you're unoriginal.
Wake me up from my slumber when you have better and your own version of shade to throw.

In the meantime...

Re: Elder Brother Calls His Younger Sister An slowpoke? by mamagee3(f): 6:54pm On Feb 23, 2020
realokopi:
You didn't tell us what you did wrong undecided
He was trying to tell me what to do and order me around but I declined and then he called me those names.

Like I don’t have the right to do what I want.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Man Plays Barca To Win 1Million Naira PHOTOS / I Think My Gf Have Big Melons, What Dyu Think? (pictures) 18+ / Watch This Erotica Lap Dance Clip From The Ongoing Big Brothers Africa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.